Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 1, 2014 1:34 AM
Jul 3, 2014 2:00 PM

Nov 2007
Ep.0 Special
http://www.nosub.tv/watch/118489.html

So, AKIRA (ED singer) is a female?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 4, 2014 7:06 AM
Mar 2014
what is this ep 0 about?
Jul 4, 2014 12:09 PM

Dec 2007
so we all know where this is located in the manga. but what about in the anime is this after season 1 and 2? between them. is it in the midle of season 1.

i doesn't seem to be in the middle of season 1 because when Ciel is reading victoria's letter her voice sounds old.
Jul 4, 2014 5:33 PM

Dec 2009
Dayan said:
so we all know where this is located in the manga. but what about in the anime is this after season 1 and 2? between them. is it in the midle of season 1.

i doesn't seem to be in the middle of season 1 because when Ciel is reading victoria's letter her voice sounds old.

It takes up after the, slightly, altered episode 15 of Season 1.

Jul 5, 2014 10:36 AM

Aug 2011
I've seen the first episode of season III yesterday. GOD. This is going to be the best season ever.
Glad I live in France and was able to attend to Japan Expo to see it <3
The opening and endings are perfect. The animation is also great.. (I just don't like Wendy's voice haha) Hnnnnnnnnngh.
Can't wait to see the next ones!
Jul 6, 2014 11:42 AM

Nov 2009
I'm sitting here just hoping the Book of Circus will:

1. ... include every scene from the manga.
2. ... not have censor.
3. ... not have filler moments, even a little bit.

Otherwise, i am completely and utterly happy about this because it's my favorite arc of the manga and i've always thought this miracle will never happen. I gave up.

(I don't like S1 and S2 at all, and i cross my fingers in hope they didn't butcher the atmosphere, too much color is not beneficial sometimes xD)
Jul 7, 2014 4:09 AM

Aug 2011
bakuramariks said:

2. ... not have censor.

Otherwise, i am completely and utterly happy about this because it's my favorite arc of the manga and i've always thought this miracle will never happen. I gave up.

(I don't like S1 and S2 at all, and i cross my fingers in hope they didn't butcher the atmosphere, too much color is not beneficial sometimes xD)

We had a conference just before the episode. Apparently this is going to be really close to the manga, so I guess all scenes are going to be here! (or most of them at least!)
For the rest I'm not sure, they didn't talk about it. :<
(For the atmosphere, they changed it a bit, for example the ost is different they used more folkloric musics!)
[sorry for my bad english btw]
Jul 7, 2014 11:43 AM

Dec 2009
Mikadoh said:
bakuramariks said:

2. ... not have censor.

We had a conference just before the episode. Apparently this is going to be really close to the manga, so I guess all scenes are going to be here! (or most of them at least!)
For the rest I'm not sure, they didn't talk about it. :<
(For the atmosphere, they changed it a bit, for example the ost is different they used more folkloric musics!)
[sorry for my bad english btw]

From what I heard the first episode is suppose to be filler before taking off with the canon in episode 2. But I am happy to hear that it will be close as it can be with the manga (unlike S1). They also changed the art to fit more to that of the manga, if you noticed in the new preview Ciel's hair is closer to the color he has in the manga (unlike the previous seasons). So this should be exciting if they stay close to the manga, but I bet you there will be some alterations.

Thank you for the info Mikadoh, and don't worry about your English, it looked fine.

Jul 7, 2014 12:09 PM

Aug 2011
Well yeah kinda, nothing much happened in the end it was more of an introduction to the season than a "real episode" but it still looked pretty fine to me!
Yeah i didn't really enjoy the two seasons that much! Oh now that you mention it I didn't even noticed that I was more focused on the new characters!
And yeaaaah I'm a bit afraid of that, I hope we can believe what they said and not be disapointed!
You're welcome and thank you! >w<
Jul 10, 2014 10:52 AM

Dec 2009
Mikadoh said:
Well yeah kinda, nothing much happened in the end it was more of an introduction to the season than a "real episode" but it still looked pretty fine to me!
Yeah i didn't really enjoy the two seasons that much! Oh now that you mention it I didn't even noticed that I was more focused on the new characters!
And yeaaaah I'm a bit afraid of that, I hope we can believe what they said and not be disapointed!
You're welcome and thank you! >w<

Introductions are always fine, but I hope that is the only real alteration to the series they made (I probably just jinxed that.)

LOL, neither did it. They were okay, but they could have been better. Yeah, it took me the first watch to notice that, a second watch to confirm it though (I kind of lost focus after I heard the wonderful cast back in their roles, and the new scenes and characters..).

Let's keep our fingers crossed. Currently I'm keeping a watchful eye on Daisuki.net for when it airs (it's fun to read the comments too.) It should start airing 4:44 JST. Oh I'm exciting yet nervous at the same time.

You're welcome, and thanks again for the info.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

150 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2014

131 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

98 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

80 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

93 by Sun_Chan »»
May 6, 7:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.