Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 28, 2014 6:17 PM

Aug 2013
We often say "everything is relative." Opinions not only vary between people, but they also change all the time. So let's take that point to the extremes! Think of the "best" scenario possible that you can think of _at the moment_, then the next person will post their own momentary "best" possible scenario (which is, of course, "better" than the last one.) As these are momentary, feel free to post again. These would make horrible/great/hilarious utopian anime. (If you notice, I changed the order of the adjectives... get it? I start with the opposite one first.)

Example:
Person 1: The "best" possible scenario is if heaven annexed the world, and hell willingly conceded.
Person 2: What's "better" is if, suddenly, anime is sponsored by the government of every country in the world to provide people with free entertainment, and everyone who has ever seen anime gets an automatic six-figure salary for talking to people about anime and giving people advice.

So let's start with that. What's "better"?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 21, 2014 9:40 PM
Nov 2013
ok you're a 13 year old boy and you have a crush (korena). (you are shy to do somethings this is very important) she is pretty and an otaku so you gather all your courage and you invite her to the mall to go with you're best friends andrew and micheal. she says yes so you're like (YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) on the inside and you call your friend cause you made plans for the day before (but they were talking about it and you thought they said "yeah sure we will come." but they did'nt officially say yes) and when your friend andrew (the biggest otaku of the group) picked up he said "sorry but i'm going somewhere else today with my family" so you're like "fuck andrew cant come i'll just ask micheal." (micheal is the outgoing type he makes friends easily and he gives love advice to andrew sometimes, he is an otaku aswell but not as much as you or andrew) when you call micheal he says "sure i"ll ask my mom" then you get a text from korena saying " i'm at the mall where are you?" (you're still at your house cause you forgot) you text her saying i'm still at my house and andrew wont be able to come sorry" then you ask your mom to drive you to the mall and you get there in 5 minutes and you see her in the library next to the manga section (you told her to meet you there so that the person waiting can read some manga)you then say "i'm gonna call micheal and see if he's is coming"and then he picks up and says "sorry my mom said no but dont worry you're with a fucking cute girl that likes anime like you just have fun with her and stop being a fag" then you tell korena "sorry micheal cant come either but we can still have fun by ourselves"then you two spend about 2 hours talking and walking around then she has to leave and when the both of you leave and get home you text her "i had a great time" then she text back saying " i did too"

i hope this is as good as my whats worse post and sorry its so long i just like making storys

the "i did too" part was supposed to have alot of sentimental value to you
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» GAME: Ask the person below a riddle ( 1 2 )

einonymous - Jan 22, 2014

81 by l34str0 »»
Mar 8, 2016 7:53 AM

» New Members' Thread

einonymous - Feb 21, 2014

1 by l34str0 »»
Oct 15, 2014 6:56 AM

» Perfection-Medaka Box *2/24/14 Featured Discussion*

einonymous - Feb 24, 2014

3 by l34str0 »»
Oct 15, 2014 6:29 AM

Sticky: » GAME: What's worse?

einonymous - May 28, 2014

3 by einonymous »»
Aug 29, 2014 8:03 PM

» GAME: Ending Acronym

einonymous - Jan 28, 2014

17 by Nyaa »»
Jul 6, 2014 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.