Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 27, 5:36 AM

Aug 2019
"Arknights TV Animation: [RISE FROM EMBER] is now in production. Please stay tuned!" @ArknightsEN

Apr 27, 5:47 AM
Nov 2022
Yaggamy said:
"Arknights TV Animation: [RISE FROM EMBER] is now in production. Please stay tuned!" @ArknightsEN

Damn, Arknights will continue? That’s amazing. Season 2 was such a step up from Season 1 so I am excited to see where the story goes from here!
Apr 27, 6:04 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Kaze1214
Yaggamy said:

Damn, Arknights will continue? That’s amazing. Season 2 was such a step up from Season 1 so I am excited to see where the story goes from here!
Kaze1214 said:

They waited with S3 announcement for the game's 5th anniversary live stream.
Season 3 should adapt chapter 7 & 8, which are the peak and final part of the Reunion arc. It's going to be amazing!!
Apr 27, 6:27 AM

Feb 2021
Season 3 confirmation+ the 5th anniversary event PV! What a day to be an Arknights fan. Yostar pictures should take their time with season 3 if they are planning to do more than 8 episodes this time.

If season 3 gets announced for fall 2024, we will also get CN server's 5th anniversary event around the same time.

And the official channel just posted this peak! We are definitely eating good.

AritabiasApr 27, 6:43 AM
Apr 27, 6:45 AM

Jan 2023
LET’S GOOOO, ARKNIGHTS CONTINUES

I might be in the very small minority who has not played the gacha game but loved the anime, Touin Kiro was great and I’m super excited to see an S3 confirmed and in production.
Apr 27, 7:22 AM
Oct 2020
Woooo, let's goooo, just keep them coming
Apr 27, 7:42 AM
Nov 2020
Ranger reject, Blue Archive, and Arknights returning. Yostar cooking up now that they got their in house animation team.

Please Yostar start animating Azur Lane’s story now.
Apr 27, 7:54 AM

Mar 2016
There’s also this. This is absolutely beautiful. One of the best animated works I’ve seen this year, considering it’s by the same team who did the special FGO memorial movie several months ago.

Apr 27, 8:34 AM
Dec 2022
BitChilly said:

I might be in the very small minority who has not played the gacha game but loved the anime, Touin Kiro was great and I’m super excited to see an S3 confirmed and in production.

You're not the only one bro. I absolutely love the anime and even though I have not played the game yet, I am hyped for season 3. I am so happy now.
Apr 27, 9:25 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to CheliosX
BitChilly said:

You're not the only one bro. I absolutely love the anime and even though I have not played the game yet, I am hyped for season 3. I am so happy now.
CheliosX said:

If you love Arknights the official website has free mangas you can read. These are side stories that are not in the game and are spoiler free.
https://www.arknights.global/comic
Apr 27, 9:25 AM
Dec 2022
Yaggamy said:
CheliosX said:

If you love Arknights the official website has free mangas you can read. These are side stories that are not in the game and are spoiler free.
https://www.arknights.global/comic

Ah, I see. Many thanks, pal.
Apr 27, 1:45 PM
Feb 2023
Finally i can't wait for more Arknights, the last season end was such a cliffhanger.

The first season was amazing
The second was a masterpiece !

The only thing makes me sad for Season 3 is Frostnova.

Spoiler Alert

The fact that she won't be in Season 3, makes me so sad.

Her character needed more episodes and personally i was really hoping that she and her guilt will survive and be with Doctor and the others.
Apr 29, 9:46 AM
Oct 2020
IOANNIS1940 said:
Finally i can't wait for more Arknights, the last season end was such a cliffhanger.

Spoiler Alert

Her character needed more episodes and personally i was really hoping that she and her guilt will survive and be with Doctor and the others.

it will be season 3 we see it in the poster at the bottom left
May 2, 9:20 AM
Feb 2023
gamershock17 said:
IOANNIS1940 said:

Spoiler Alert

Yeah but is not the same you know that 😞

It will have a good story i understand that, but it's Arknights always they got a good story.
May 2, 9:23 AM
Oct 2020
IOANNIS1940 said:
gamershock17 said:

Yeah but is not the same you know that 😞

It will have a good story i understand that, but it's Arknights always they got a good story.

yes I know but it's already good ^^'' let's be happy that we're going to see her again even if it's short (I also hope that season 3 It won't just be Talulah's pass and we'll have the whole end of the meeting because Talulah's pass is very short in the game lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arknights: Touin Kiro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mcsuper - Nov 24, 2023

62 by Kuroniiro »»
May 23, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Arknights: Fuyukomori Kaerimichi Episode 1 Discussion

Mcsuper - Oct 6, 2023

45 by bushman66 »»
Mar 12, 6:27 PM

» Arknights Fourth Anniversary PV

Aritabias - Jan 9

1 by TrollDrip »»
Jan 11, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Arknights: Touin Kiro Episode 4 Discussion

Mcsuper - Oct 27, 2023

33 by Gortysx »»
Jan 9, 8:51 AM

» Season 3 in development (Leak)

Kast2 - Jan 7

5 by CrunchyCrobat »»
Jan 7, 6:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.