Forum Settings
Forums

Sacred's Simple Signatures & Graphics | [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

New
Pages (50) « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 »
Jan 17, 2016 3:17 PM

Nov 2015
Wow! These are amazing! ^-^ Could I request an avatar, signature and banner? Sorry if it's a lot...
Link to image/gif: https://gifyu.com/images/tumblr_nteb84ORZ21rmawi3o1_500.gif
Border: No
Text: N/A
Size: Any size that it looks good on, and if it's possible, cropped to square dimensions? So you can cut out a bit of the background! xxxx

Signature
Link to image/gif: https://gifyu.com/images/1284cb22.jpg
Border: Yes
Size: Obv not that huge, haha! Maybe the same size as your signature?

Banner
Link to image: https://gifyu.com/images/43d833a.jpg
Text: Welcome to Eruza-chan's Profile!
Size: Up to you!!

Thank you so much in advance and please take your time! xxx
Jan 17, 2016 3:19 PM

Oct 2015
PrinceZeal said:

Bot said:
Would like to request 2 if that's not a problem. For the first one not too sure how a gif would look with a border or text on it so if it looks ok I guess add them but if not then that's fine. The second you might add a background to it.

Link to image: Here
Border: If it looks good
Text: Bot

Text: Bot

Thanks.

Hey, you didn't specify what you want like a signature, avatar, profile picture, etc.

Sorry. Profile picture please.
BotJan 18, 2016 4:03 AM
Jan 17, 2016 7:40 PM

Jan 2014
Jan 18, 2016 4:40 AM

Oct 2014
Graphic - Sig
Image - http://i.imgur.com/xcG4yt2.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7AZ7Wh.png
Text isn't necessary
Border - no
Jan 19, 2016 8:54 AM

Jul 2015
Can I have this resized into a neat avatar ?

The one I'm currently using looks choppy .
SodiumChlorideJan 19, 2016 8:57 AM
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jan 20, 2016 9:56 AM
Nov 2008
Dars3 said:
Hello again! It's been a while. How have you been? Is it too much if I ask for both a forum set and picture profile? I'm in no rush, so take as much time as you need.

Forum Set
Type: Avatar
Style: 1)
Text: None
Size: Up to you
If you can, I'd like it to keep not just the face but her hand holding the rose. The background can stay blank or with a red'ish background (both options are fine).

Type: Signature
The image is kind of large, but can you keep at least a rose of each color (and remove the text on the bottom right)? If not, it's fine as long as it shows all three characters.

Profile Picture
Border: I prefer when they have borders, although I'm not sure if this needs one. I'll leave it to you.

Thank you very much!

I gave you few options with each one:

Eruza-chan said:
Wow! These are amazing! ^-^ Could I request an avatar, signature and banner? Sorry if it's a lot...
Size: Any size that it looks good on, and if it's possible, cropped to square dimensions? So you can cut out a bit of the background! xxxx

Signature

Banner

Hey Eruza, it's no problem ^^. The gif you gave us for the avatar is the same one you have now right? I made the avatar from that gif but there's virtually no difference from the one you have now. For a max width of 100px that's going to be the most amount of background we'll be able to include. If you like me to add borders or do something else with it though let me know. And same applies for the other pictures, let me know if you need me to add anything else.

Inori_is_love said:
Graphic - Sig
Image - http://i.imgur.com/xcG4yt2.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7AZ7Wh.png
Text isn't necessary
Border - no

I'm a little confused. Can you give us more description on how you want us to make this signature? Like what you want us to do with the pictures? Both pictures are too small to resize and you don't want borders or text. Do you want us to combine the pictures?

Bot said:
PrinceZeal said:

Hey, you didn't specify what you want like a signature, avatar, profile picture, etc.

Either Sacred or I will get to your request soon. I just can't do your request now since I'll have to extract the character from the white background to do anything more with it and I'm at work T_T lol. I've been pacing myself with these requests with the time I have and unfortunately extracting anything takes (at least me T_T) a little time. Im sorry about the delay.

EvilDragon16 said:

Either Sacred or I will get to your request soon too~.
-Tidus-Jan 20, 2016 11:28 AM
Jan 20, 2016 11:14 AM

Oct 2015
PrinceZeal said:
Bot said:

Either Sacred or I will get to your request soon. I just can't do your request now since I'll have to extract the character from the white background to do anything more with it and I'm at work T_T lol. I've been pacing myself with these requests with the time I have and unfortunately extracting anything takes (at least me T_T) a little time. Im sorry about the delay.

Not a problem at all, take as much time as you need. My fault anyways, thought it was a png without background.
Jan 20, 2016 11:18 AM

Jan 2014
It's beautiful, I love it! Thank you so much! :D

"Why do people fight and hurt each other?"

HST | VNDB | Memory | Euterpe | Ending
Jan 20, 2016 11:24 AM

Nov 2015
PrinceZeal said:

Eruza-chan said:

I kind of like your current signature more haha. I can always just add a border to that one.
Signature

Banner

Hey Eruza, it's no problem ^^. The gif you gave us for the avatar is the same one you have now right? I made the avatar from that gif but there's virtually no difference from the one you have now. For a max width of 100px that's going to be the most amount of background we'll be able to include. If you like me to add borders or do something else with it though let me know. And same applies for the other pictures, let me know if you need me to add anything else.

Thank you so much for these!! You can put a border on my current signature? Gah, I feel terrible now because I asked you to do the other one, and then I found this gif ;-; But if it's no trouble, I would love a border around the gif I'm using now in my siggy. I love the banner, but is it also possible to put a border, a thick one maybe, around it as well? Oh my gosh, thank you so much and its okay to ignore these requests because you already did a great job with my previous ones and I hate asking for more ;-;
Jan 21, 2016 9:56 AM

Jun 2014
Hello! I have a few requests today. I'm trying to change my theme to Yato :3.
I have a question too. Will Sacred be back soon? I really want her to do my requests. She did my last theme and I loved it. Sacred found nice pictures >w<.

Profile Picture
Image: I want you to pick one. If you can't find one, can you can do something with this: 1
Border: yes
text no

Signature and avatar
Image: I can't pick between these: 1, 2
The one that will look best >w<
border: yes
text: Yaboku - yato's real name with maybe god of calamity at bottom if it looks good

Banner
Image: Can you find one again but if you can't use this: 1
borders: yes
text: Welcome to my Shrine
Jan 21, 2016 4:14 PM
Nov 2008
-Yaboku- said:
I have a question too. Will Sacred be back soon? I really want her to do my requests. She did my last theme and I loved it. Sacred found nice pictures >w<.

Hey, unfortunately, I'm not sure when Sacred will be back :(. She hasn't signed on since last week which isn't like her. I think she's really tied up with something important. So you might have to wait a bit until she's free. If you need anything immediately though let me know ^^. I really want to keep this from being one of her worries so I'll be more than happy to help.

@other requests: I have most of them done. I'm just working on Bot's profile pictures. So I'll make a post soon after I finish making those ^^.
-Tidus-Jan 21, 2016 4:54 PM
Jan 21, 2016 6:15 PM
Nov 2008
EvilDragon16 said:

Hey, I added a border and threw on some shades!

Bot said:
PrinceZeal said:

Not a problem at all, take as much time as you need. My fault anyways, thought it was a png without background.

I could have swore you said avatars first ;__; haha I realized the edit too late. Since i made the avatars i'll give you both in case you want to use them. I also gave you some options with border colors:

Eruza-chan said:
PrinceZeal said:

Thank you so much for these!! You can put a border on my current signature? Gah, I feel terrible now because I asked you to do the other one, and then I found this gif ;-; But if it's no trouble, I would love a border around the gif I'm using now in my siggy. I love the banner, but is it also possible to put a border, a thick one maybe, around it as well? Oh my gosh, thank you so much and its okay to ignore these requests because you already did a great job with my previous ones and I hate asking for more ;-;

Hey Eruza, it's no problem :). Feel free to make as many requests as you like. Both Sacred and I are just happy to know you guys like our work ^^. And yeah your current signature is way better haha. For the profile banners, I tried to make the borders 2 px and 4 px thick. But frankly you're better off not using it. I like what you've done with your current profile.
-Tidus-Jan 22, 2016 8:38 AM
Jan 21, 2016 11:55 PM

Apr 2015
Hi, I would really appreciate if you could make a profile picture for me

Type: Profile Picture
Border:None
Picture: http://imgur.com/59mBsKZ
Size: Same as my profile picture (kaneki)
Thanks in advance :)
Jan 22, 2016 6:06 AM

Jul 2015
Thanks a lot ......
Jan 22, 2016 6:54 AM
Nov 2008
EvilDragon16 said:
Thanks a lot ......

The dots tell me otherwise o_O do u want me to redo something?
Jan 22, 2016 8:04 AM

Jun 2014
PrinceZeal said:
-Yaboku- said:

Hey, unfortunately, I'm not sure when Sacred will be back :(. She hasn't signed on since last week which isn't like her. I think she's really tied up with something important. So you might have to wait a bit until she's free. If you need anything immediately though let me know ^^. I really want to keep this from being one of her worries so I'll be more than happy to help.

She sounds super busy ^w^. Please tell her she can take as long as she needs with my request. I'm not in any rush >w<. She's always been so nice to do everyone's request.
Jan 22, 2016 10:12 AM

Nov 2015
PrinceZeal said:
EvilDragon16 said:

Hey, I added a border and threw on some shades!

Bot said:

I could have swore you said avatars first ;__; haha I realized the edit too late. Since i made the avatars i'll give you both in case you want to use them. I also gave you some options with border colors:

Eruza-chan said:

Hey Eruza, it's no problem :). Feel free to make as many requests as you like. Both Sacred and I are just happy to know you guys like our work ^^. And yeah your current signature is way better haha. For the profile banners, I tried to make the borders 2 px and 4 px thick. But frankly you're better off not using it. I like what you've done with your current profile.

Thank you so much!!! :) xx
Jan 22, 2016 10:44 AM
Nov 2008
Eruza-chan said:
PrinceZeal said:

Thank you so much!!! :) xx

You're welcome! The bottom of the signature is cutting off slightly though ;_; so you might want to get rid of the space to prevent that ^^ or play with the text size.

-Yaboku- said:
PrinceZeal said:

She sounds super busy ^w^. Please tell her she can take as long as she needs with my request. I'm not in any rush >w<. She's always been so nice to do everyone's request.

Yeah, she's a very sweet girl ^^. Thanks for understanding. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime.
-Tidus-Jan 22, 2016 10:58 AM
Jan 22, 2016 2:05 PM

Aug 2015
Hate to add more work to your load Zeal, but I got another request. Was going to wait for Sacred but she seems busy c:

Forum Set:

For profile picture I'd like the green hair girl, signature I'll leave up to you. I'd like everyone in it if possible.
Picture: Here
Text: DJAnime somewhere in the signature (have it small if possible), could you send 1 with text and 1 without.
Border: Sure
Jan 23, 2016 1:39 AM

May 2013
Can you write my name on this using some random fonts/colors comes up on your mind?

FedeBankaiJan 23, 2016 2:42 AM
Jan 23, 2016 9:16 AM

Jul 2015
PrinceZeal said:
EvilDragon16 said:
Thanks a lot ......

The dots tell me otherwise o_O do u want me to redo something?

No .That was just MAL's word count pestering me .
Jan 23, 2016 11:04 AM
Nov 2008
]

Hey! I hate to say this T_T but when I go to the second second image I get access denied :/. Is there a different link to that image? I resized/cropped the first image to signature size though ^^.

RakoonBerry said:
Hi, I would really appreciate if you could make a profile picture for me

Type: Profile Picture
Border:None
Picture: http://imgur.com/59mBsKZ
Size: Same as my profile picture (kaneki)
Thanks in advance :)

no problem ^^ here you go:

FedeBankai said:
Can you write my name on this using some random fonts/colors comes up on your mind?

I made it pretty dark and transparent so it matches the part that says "Alibaba" at the bottom.

DJAnime said:
Hate to add more work to your load Zeal, but I got another request. Was going to wait for Sacred but she seems busy c:

Forum Set:

For profile picture I'd like the green hair girl, signature I'll leave up to you. I'd like everyone in it if possible.
Text: DJAnime somewhere in the signature (have it small if possible), could you send 1 with text and 1 without.

No bother at all! Feel free to make as many requests as you like :). And yeah I hope she comes back soon ;_; I really miss her. The thread's not the same without her too! :/

I gave you a few options with these ^^ let me know if you need me to rework any of them.
-Tidus-Jan 23, 2016 11:44 AM
Jan 23, 2016 11:21 AM

Aug 2015
DJAnime said:

Forum Set:

PrinceZeal said:

No bother at all! Feel free to make as many requests as you like :). And yeah I hope she comes back soon ;_; I really miss her. The thread's not the same without her too! :/

I gave you a few options with these ^^ let me know if you need me to rework any of them.
Could I get avatar with the green haired girl, said profile pic by accident xD
Jan 23, 2016 11:50 AM
Nov 2008
DJAnime said:
DJAnime said:

Forum Set:

PrinceZeal said:

Could I get avatar with the green haired girl, said profile pic by accident xD

Haha np, here you go:
Jan 23, 2016 11:51 AM

Aug 2015
Thanks! Looks great :D
Jan 23, 2016 1:07 PM

May 2013
FedeBankai said:

I made it pretty dark and transparent so it matches the part that says "Alibaba" at the bottom.

Thanks dude >:D<
Jan 23, 2016 1:44 PM

Dec 2013
Type: About Me Banner
Text: Welcome To My Profile
Size: Up To You
If possible, I'd like some type of background. If you want more detail about it feel free to PM me.
Thank you!! ^^

Jan 23, 2016 2:27 PM

Oct 2015
Looks great! Many thanks.
Jan 23, 2016 10:24 PM
Jul 2018
Subah-chan said:
Link to image: http://img1.joyreactor.com/pics/post/full/anime-art-girl-glasses-1094551.jpeg
Text: Fatiha Subah
You can add a background to it. Kind of like dashing, sparkly or cool background! Hehe. :v Also you may write the text over her hair and body, below her head. I like light and faded away colors. Like the first image from About Me Banners
One thing to be noted, I'm gonna use it as my dp everywhere. From MAL to email id and other places!
Link to image: http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo214/Subah-chan/309993_570340212997703_1197738811_n_zpsiui4zqlj.jpg
This one is for signature of forums. You don't need to add any text here. Just edit it to change it's look for better. Also please adjust the size. I tried to adjust but I can't seem to do it properly
Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

I worked on the profile picture but I'm not sure if this was what you were looking for so let me know if you need me to try it again ^^

Also Sacred did your other request here:
Sacred said:

Subah-chan said:
Link to image: http://img1.joyreactor.com/pics/post/full/anime-art-girl-glasses-1094551.jpeg
Text: Fatiha Subah
You can add a background to it. Kind of like dashing, sparkly or cool background! Hehe. :v Also you may write the text over her hair and body, below her head. I like light and faded away colors. Like the first image from About Me Banners
One thing to be noted, I'm gonna use it as my dp everywhere. From MAL to email id and other places!
Link to image: http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo214/Subah-chan/309993_570340212997703_1197738811_n_zpsiui4zqlj.jpg
This one is for signature of forums. You don't need to add any text here. Just edit it to change it's look for better. Also please adjust the size. I tried to adjust but I can't seem to do it properly
Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

Here you go:

I'll have to do your first request later, I don't have the resources to make anything from scratch saved on the laptop I'm using right now. Sorry for the inconvenience~

Ano..... can you make it a little more colorful? I know I said I like light, faded away colors. But not exactly that much colorless either. For the name, please use a font that can be read easily.
Sorry for causing you trouble
Oh. and thank you for the picture for the forum! ^_^ @Sacred
Jan 24, 2016 2:10 AM

Jan 2015
Type: Avatar and Signature
Style: Entire body
Link to image/gif: Here
Text:
Size: Normal size(?)
Jan 25, 2016 2:35 PM

Jan 2016
Style: The faces have to be seen, try to add some effect if possible ^^
Text: Anything, no text
Size: I'll leave it to you
THANKS SENPIEX
Jan 25, 2016 4:27 PM

Jan 2015
1st request) About Me Banner: Img Here
I was thinking you could just put the text "Welcome To My Profile!" on the left side where there's a bit of blank space. I think some cursive writing that is slightly angled would look pretty good. Just my thought on the matter. Feel free to do whatever you want. Oh and if you could also add a border please!

2nd request) Another banner: Img Here
For this one if you could do the text "Thanks For Visiting!" I don't really mind what you do here, whatever you think will look good. And I would like a border on this one as well ^.^

(Side note: I know you've got your hands full, assuming I'm talking to you Zeal. And I know that Sacred's also not around to help out so don't worry too much about my request. I don't mind however long it takes, dw about me :P Good luck with whatever it is that's keeping you busy and take it easy!)
Jan 26, 2016 8:32 AM

Sep 2014
I'm next in line bunny bunny helper :3
Jan 26, 2016 9:24 AM
Nov 2008
Thanks for offering to help guys ^^ but i'm fine.

Xenocrisi said:
Text:

Few things with yours. First let me know if you want borders with any of these. Personally I think Sacred's lower body only style works best with this image (where the sig is one full image). So I did that for you as one of the possible options. The entire body style (where signature is broken into two images), I pretty much gave you every possibility you can have for this image haha. So feel free to pick whatever you like most.

Floyd97 said:

I added some filters to the picture. Let me know if you need anything else added.

LegendaryNapkin said:

(Side note: I know you've got your hands full, assuming I'm talking to you Zeal. And I know that Sacred's also not around to help out so don't worry too much about my request. I don't mind however long it takes, dw about me :P Good luck with whatever it is that's keeping you busy and take it easy!)

That side note haha I can totally see that being a stab at me always saying "I'm too busy" with the requests you PM me about ^^. haha I'll take care of yours probably later tonight. And yeah I hope Sacred's back soon. It's hard not to miss her :(.
-Tidus-Jan 26, 2016 9:35 AM
Jan 26, 2016 10:01 AM

Jan 2016
PrinceZeal said:

Floyd97 said:

I added some filters to the picture. Let me know if you need anything else added.

Exactly what I expected! Thank you very much :D
THANKS SENPIEX
Jan 26, 2016 10:16 AM

Jan 2015
PrinceZeal said:

Xenocrisi said:
Text:

Few things with yours. First let me know if you want borders with any of these. Personally I think Sacred's lower body only style works best with this image (where the sig is one full image). So I did that for you as one of the possible options. The entire body style (where signature is broken into two images), I pretty much gave you every possibility you can have for this image haha. So feel free to pick whatever you like most.

Wow, I'm very sorry for having made you work that much.
I have to say that maybe the pictures were better with border (so if you could add it, thanks <3)
Then, can you make the signature like this: Plantes / Lower Body / Planets?

In any case, thank you <3
Jan 26, 2016 11:20 AM
Nov 2008
Xenocrisi said:
PrinceZeal said:

I have to say that maybe the pictures were better with border (so if you could add it, thanks <3)

That's a nice idea ^^ I like it!
Jan 26, 2016 12:35 PM

Jan 2015
PrinceZeal said:
Xenocrisi said:

That's a nice idea ^^ I like it!

Wow thank you <3<3
Jan 26, 2016 1:52 PM
Nov 2008
LegendaryNapkin said:
I was thinking you could just put the text "Welcome To My Profile!" on the left side where there's a bit of blank space. I think some cursive writing that is slightly angled would look pretty good. Just my thought on the matter. Feel free to do whatever you want. Oh and if you could also add a border please!

For this one if you could do the text "Thanks For Visiting!" I don't really mind what you do here, whatever you think will look good. And I would like a border on this one as well ^.^

I messed around with the fonts a bit ^^ so here are a bunch of options. I think they all look good in their own way :D. Speaking of which your profile picture was done in enchanted pixel right? Their work is pretty awesome isn't it ^^ I wonder how they got the broken glass effect. It looks pretty awesome.

Rest of the request updates:
Talking to ScarletDragon via PM to figure out what she wants done with the background ^^.

Subah-chan: I'll have to redo the profile picture again. I'll see if I can get to it tomorrow.
-Tidus-Jan 26, 2016 1:56 PM
Jan 26, 2016 2:22 PM

Apr 2014
Text:Mist
Jan 26, 2016 3:06 PM

Jan 2015
PrinceZeal said:
LegendaryNapkin said:

I messed around with the fonts a bit ^^ so here are a bunch of options. I think they all look good in their own way :D. Speaking of which your profile picture was done in enchanted pixel right? Their work is pretty awesome isn't it ^^ I wonder how they got the broken glass effect. It looks pretty awesome.

No way haha. I assure you I'm not taking any stabs at you :P It just genuinely seemed like you were pretty busy. I always appreciate what you and Sacred do for me :D Yeah it is from Enchanted Pixels, they did a pretty good job ^.^ Yeah I wonder, they really know how to do some crazy stuff. Thanks for helping me with my request again!
Jan 26, 2016 5:25 PM
Nov 2008
Mist said:
Text:Mist

Hey, I gave you a few possible combinations with the signature. Feel free to pick the one you like most.

LegendaryNapkin said:
PrinceZeal said:

No way haha. I assure you I'm not taking any stabs at you :P It just genuinely seemed like you were pretty busy. I always appreciate what you and Sacred do for me :D Yeah it is from Enchanted Pixels, they did a pretty good job ^.^ Yeah I wonder, they really know how to do some crazy stuff. Thanks for helping me with my request again!

Glad to be of help~ and feel free to make more requests ^^. Yeah they definitely did. You requested a set from them too right? (I think i remember seeing your post there haha). I'm curious to see what they make ^^.

I need to stop posting with my other account haha.
-Tidus-Jan 26, 2016 5:30 PM
Jan 26, 2016 7:47 PM

Jan 2015
PrinceZeal said:

Glad to be of help~ and feel free to make more requests ^^. Yeah they definitely did. You requested a set from them too right? (I think i remember seeing your post there haha). I'm curious to see what they make ^^.

Yeah i did request a set from them :D It's about time I changed this winter banner haha, it's been over for a while. I can't wait to see what they make too, of course I'll always come back here as well :) You guys have always been helping me. Yeah you might want to stop doing that haha xD Although I haven't really noticed you doing that.
Jan 26, 2016 10:08 PM

Jan 2015
Hey Zeal, I was wondering if you could resize the banners you made for me? I'm not sure if you know the exact sizes, but I wan't the banner to basically take up the whole span of the page on my profile (for both of course) Because right now they leave a lot of white space I kind of want to cover it up.
Sorry for the trouble :s

EDIT: I found out the sizes. if possible could you make them both 797 pixels horizontal wise please? The max is 800 but apparently if I make it that big the edges are going to get blurred or something.

EDIT EDIT: sorry nvm i don't care what size I guess just as big as possible, because I'm able to shrink images myself, I just don't know how to make them bigger.
DJaoJan 27, 2016 1:27 AM
Jan 27, 2016 9:50 AM
Nov 2008
LegendaryNapkin said:
Hey Zeal, I was wondering if you could resize the banners you made for me? I'm not sure if you know the exact sizes, but I wan't the banner to basically take up the whole span of the page on my profile (for both of course) Because right now they leave a lot of white space I kind of want to cover it up.
Sorry for the trouble :s

EDIT: I found out the sizes. if possible could you make them both 797 pixels horizontal wise please? The max is 800 but apparently if I make it that big the edges are going to get blurred or something.

EDIT EDIT: sorry nvm i don't care what size I guess just as big as possible, because I'm able to shrink images myself, I just don't know how to make them bigger.

Haha it's fine. You can't really make the image larger since it loses quality, so you have to remake it. Thankfully I knew the fonts of the pictures you're using so it was pretty fast to do ^^. Let me know if you want me to remake it for any other fonts.

LegendaryNapkin said:
PrinceZeal said:

Yeah i did request a set from them :D It's about time I changed this winter banner haha, it's been over for a while. I can't wait to see what they make too, of course I'll always come back here as well :) You guys have always been helping me. Yeah you might want to stop doing that haha xD Although I haven't really noticed you doing that.

I accidentally used my other account making that last post ^^ but I deleted it. Im sure you probably got 2 notifications though with one probably saying the post was deleted. And yeah no problem. I think Sacred also enjoys having you make requests so request away ^^.
-Tidus-Jan 27, 2016 10:03 AM
Jan 27, 2016 5:33 PM

Jan 2015
PrinceZeal said:

Haha it's fine. You can't really make the image larger since it loses quality, so you have to remake it. Thankfully I knew the fonts of the pictures you're using so it was pretty fast to do ^^. Let me know if you want me to remake it for any other fonts.

LegendaryNapkin said:

I accidentally used my other account making that last post ^^ but I deleted it. Im sure you probably got 2 notifications though with one probably saying the post was deleted. And yeah no problem. I think Sacred also enjoys having you make requests so request away ^^.
Mhm it looks great, thanks for the help!

Oh I see, yeah I did get something like that. I guess if you want to keep the other profile somewhat private then yeah that would be a problem haha :s Sounds good!
Jan 28, 2016 8:57 AM

Feb 2015
Type: Avatars
Size: up to you
Links: here, and here

Thanks!
Jan 28, 2016 6:52 PM
Nov 2008
RefractingOne said:
Type: Avatars
Size: up to you
Links: here, and here

Thanks!

Hi, here you go:

LegendaryNapkin said:
PrinceZeal said:

Mhm it looks great, thanks for the help!

Oh I see, yeah I did get something like that. I guess if you want to keep the other profile somewhat private then yeah that would be a problem haha :s Sounds good!

No problem, let me know if you need anything else.
Yeah ;_; that's why it's a problem, I want to keep it somewhat private lol. I need to get into the habit of checking before posting ^^.
-Tidus-Jan 28, 2016 6:56 PM
Jan 28, 2016 9:09 PM

Jan 2015
If you wanted to see what Enchanted Pixels made for me here it is. Pretty amazing if you ask me ^.^
Pages (50) « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 »

More topics from this board

» 10 NEW Anime to watch Spring 2024

Marinate1016 - Yesterday

0 by Marinate1016 »»
Yesterday, 4:42 PM

» Impact of Anime on India's Youth & Its effects on Family Dynamics- A Survey

Anituber69 - Apr 10

7 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
Yesterday, 12:18 AM

» Sasami Jurai - TAKARA "Tenchi Muyo!" Doll Series

MasterTasuke - May 6

0 by MasterTasuke »»
May 6, 10:01 PM

» Violin repertoire progression 1 month

ToastWithNutella - May 6

0 by ToastWithNutella »»
May 6, 8:51 PM

» share your amv! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Animetwins - May 5, 2015

1010 by ekabu24 »»
May 6, 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.