Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Sep 18, 2012 11:09 PM

Jun 2012
for some reason i just dont like baccano that much , dont know y just dont .......... there isnt a race when i comes to anime , i would rather preferre doing something else !!!
Sep 22, 2012 6:59 AM
Nov 2007
@ sarimdesrt
if u wanna learn japanese do what i did a few years back
there are some online non paid language exchange sites which have skype addresses of japanese ppl who wanna learn to speak english,urdu.
they have usually bad pronunciation and are non fluent. so u get in contact with them. teach/chat with them in english and they teach u Japanese,
its actually quite fun and u can lean quite fast
i made about 25 friends from japan in months . its the easiest way to get u 2 speaking japanese imo.
Sep 22, 2012 10:01 AM

Jun 2012
@pwntage sounds better then paying thousands of rupees to a institution , site name ????
Sep 25, 2012 3:38 AM
Nov 2007
err google it, i forgot the names :] . i have a bad memory. language xchange sites with skype adresses. ul find the good sites through some blogs. the main sites will demand money for so called "gold membership" but those are shit sites. no need to even watch them.
Sep 25, 2012 12:08 PM

Oct 2007
Skype ke apnay forum pe bohot hain. Try searching there :)
Sep 26, 2012 8:05 PM

Jun 2012
will get on it as soon as i want to or hv to ..
Sep 28, 2012 8:35 AM
Nov 2007
just remembered the site names.
conversationexchange.com & another one named the mixxer.
Sep 29, 2012 10:22 AM

Jun 2012
Pwntage said:
just remembered the site names.
conversationexchange.com & another one named the mixxer.
yea checked them out !!
Oct 13, 2012 2:17 PM

Jun 2009
WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!! ^_^

@sarim: just be careful of online chatting though, people can be manipulative and squeeze out your personal information from you. Just be very careful. ^_^

Dec 31, 2012 1:32 PM
Dec 2010
Well .. intro intro.

Name: Starts with s.
19/F/Ireland.
Manga
Books
Art
Gaming
Movies
Sport

I'm a first year student in Uni. ... well nearly the start of second semester now lol.

I enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy horror, supernatural and sci fi genres.

And The End? I suck at stuff like these ... excusez moi :/

EDIT: I can speak Urdu but SOMEONE is a bit touchy on that matter :P
Jan 1, 2013 12:37 AM

Jun 2009
FantomS said:
Well .. intro intro.

19/F/Ireland.
Manga
Books
Art
Gaming
Movies
Sport

I'm a first year student in Uni. ... well nearly the start of second semester now lol.

Once again, welcome to the club. Thanks for putting an intro up, it really helps the others knowing u a bit better. I'm pretty sure u can get along with a lot of the others based on common interests.

As for sports, are you following the Pakistan Vs, India cricket series right now?
And for games, what sort do u play? Are u into DotA?

FantomS said:

Really? I can't imagine someone who'd do something like that.

Jan 1, 2013 8:14 AM

Jun 2012
@famtom/chia u guys into reading ??
Jan 2, 2013 4:14 AM
Dec 2010
Chai_ said:
FantomS said:
Well .. intro intro.

19/F/Ireland.
Manga
Books
Art
Gaming
Movies
Sport

Once again, welcome to the club. Thanks for putting an intro up, it really helps the others knowing u a bit better. I'm pretty sure u can get along with a lot of the others based on common interests.

As for sports, are you following the Pakistan Vs, India cricket series right now?
And for games, what sort do u play? Are u into DotA?

FantomS said:

Really? I can't imagine someone who'd do something like that.

Tbh, I have never really been into cricket. Only way I knew that Pakistan won was because my brothers and dad are cricket enthusiasts.
By sports I mean I play badminton and football.

sarimdesert said:
@famtom/chia u guys into reading ??

Ofc. 8D
Reading is a universal key to unlock the imagination!
Jul 21, 2013 8:00 AM
Sep 2012
Hello fellow otaku
My name is Humza.
I am 17 years old.
I am currently living in Islamabad doing my A levels.
I have been an anime fan since I first watched shaman king and digimon as a pre teen.
I also love to read, watch tv shows (watching Dexter at the moment) and movies.
Jul 21, 2013 4:47 PM

Jun 2009
humza said:
Hello fellow otaku
My name is Humza.
I am 17 years old.
I have been an anime fan since I first watched shaman king and digimon as a pre teen.

HUMZAAAAAAAA WAZZAP! And Assalamu alaikum!

Great to see you here. Another Islamabadian eh? Dramon is from Isloo too! :D

How addicted are you now? LOL if ur too addicted then thats not a good sign for the future as your in A levels and have to give exams in may/june. I messed up my exams because of anime i remember :( Uss saal itni daant suni thi na, lol

What're your favorite types? At this point, I'll probably try anything fast-paced. Action and comedy has always been my forte though.

Feel free to talk about any and all random things that pop in your minds here!! We have plenty of nice ppl who come here often. From discussing an anime you saw to political stuff, we'll talk about anything...LITERALLY anything...well maybe not TOO literally :P

Anyways, WELCOME to the Pakistan Club yaar!

Jul 22, 2013 7:14 AM
Sep 2012
Chai_ said:
humza said:
Hello fellow otaku
My name is Humza.
I am 17 years old.

HUMZAAAAAAAA WAZZAP! And Assalamu alaikum!

Great to see you here. Another Islamabadian eh? Dramon is from Isloo too! :D

How addicted are you now? LOL if ur too addicted then thats not a good sign for the future as your in A levels and have to give exams in may/june. I messed up my exams because of anime i remember :( Uss saal itni daant suni thi na, lol

What're your favorite types? At this point, I'll probably try anything fast-paced. Action and comedy has always been my forte though.

Feel free to talk about any and all random things that pop in your minds here!! We have plenty of nice ppl who come here often. From discussing an anime you saw to political stuff, we'll talk about anything...LITERALLY anything...well maybe not TOO literally :P

Anyways, WELCOME to the Pakistan Club yaar!

Well I am definitely an addict and it has had an effect on my studies...
AS sucked because of it, however I think I have learned my lesson
I have to separate work from play.
Obviously I love action anime as I started with shounen, but my tastes have matured, an example of that would be that I am currently watching ghost in the shell 2nd gig( so much dialogue)
Jul 22, 2013 12:03 PM

Oct 2007
humza said:
Hello fellow otaku
My name is Humza.
I am 17 years old.

Welcome to the club Hamza! It feels so strange knowing there are people close by who are anime watchers, in a good way :D Like Chai said, feel free to talk about anything and everything here. We're all very chillax people :)
Jul 22, 2013 2:03 PM
Sep 2012
Thank you!!
It does feel weird, actually before MAL I thought Pakistani anime fans were non existent.
Jul 22, 2013 4:04 PM
Dec 2012
AOA!!
My name is Fariha.
I live in Lahore
My hobbies are anime, reading, drawing and swimming.. not really a big fan of manga.
I am 17 years old.
My first anime was shugo chara.
As for my favorite type of anime, i don't have any.. i'll watch just about anything (no hentai or.... anything like that)
um.... i think that's about it ... if there's anything you want to ask please do.
i am really bad at introductions.
I cant believe there are so many pakistani Otaku!! :D
Jul 22, 2013 10:25 PM

Jun 2009
teenoli said:
We're all very chillax people :)

very, VERY chillax ppl

humza said:
before MAL I thought Pakistani anime fans were non existent.

Ohhhh bro. You have no idea. Aaj kal tou har jaga se ubhar aatay hein. Freakin' every other person has watched naruto.

Jul 22, 2013 10:38 PM

Jun 2009
fariha said:
AOA!!
My name is Fariha.
I live in Lahore
My hobbies are anime, reading, drawing and swimming.. not really a big fan of manga.
I am 17 years old.
My first anime was shugo chara.
As for my favorite type of anime, i don't have any.. i'll watch just about anything (no hentai or.... anything like that)
um.... i think that's about it ... if there's anything you want to ask please do.
i am really bad at introductions.
I cant believe there are so many pakistani Otaku!! :D

Walaikum assalaam!
Great to see another member come out and introduce themselves! It helps others to connect with you a bit better :)

Lahore eh? The creator of the club is from Lahore (although he has pretty much left MAL) and a couple of other ppl here. He's interested in political stuff now. So your first was shugo chara? time for a ...OPEN HEART! lol I gave it a try when i was insanely bored once. You seem pretty chill with your anime types, I too will watch almost anything as long as it has a fast pace (yes, including hentai......lol jk).

Lol there are a lot of pakistani otakus out there. I have seen them expand over the past 5 years with the arrival of decent internet speeds. We also have many splendid otakus here, so please be sure to chat with them regarding any random stuff that comes to your mind! :D

Who's ur fav character btw??

Aug 18, 2013 10:46 PM
Aug 2013
Hey guys, it's been quite a time since I joined MAL(Not much but i think a week or two),so I wanted to introduce myself as others did, so here you go.

I am Mustafa, 17 years old guy from Lahore. I was born in KSA but due to studies I along with my family came here in Pakistan, It's been 6 years since I am in Pakistan, although I go to KSA every year, it was quite a hassle at first to get settled here due to basic problems like load shedding, as for a guy like me it was the worst problem, however I got used to living in here.

As for my educational career goes, I have completed F.Sc pre engg and currently waiting for result as well as applying in univeristies.

The first anime I ever watched was 10 years ago or so, it's name was Digimontamers and some other one which I don't remember.I am interested in all kind of anime except some boring stuff.

It's good to see Pakistani anime fans/otaku over here because I never expected them to be that much.

My favorite and wannabe things are to be become a pilot and become a rally car racer like Ken Block, apart from that I am a Hardcore gamer, if anyone wanna match me in FPS shooting category, I am here for pwnage :3.
Have a good day!
Regards
Mustafa.
Oct 9, 2013 8:56 PM
Apr 2013
Yo! It's Tahir.
-Live and born in Sukkur
-19 years old
-Doing Bachelor in commerce (year 1)

i don't know what i like or dislike since i'm a random person. I got into animes thanks to CN aired Naruto. But thats not make it my first anime Because i watched naruto as cartoons, not anime, unaware of telling distinguish. Bleach was my first one when i learned 'bout animes. I prefer both Anime and Manga.
Nov 3, 2013 9:36 AM
Nov 2007
A very warm welcome to both Ichigox55 and Deoryus. always nice to see new folk joining the community. I apologize for welcoming so late . Everyone has been busy so haven't had much time to discuss things in the community. Feel free to express urselves in utmost freedom so long as u don't character assassinate any1 cuz every1 here has weird tendencies :p hehe. Just kiddin (fingers crossed) have fun!
Nov 10, 2013 4:27 AM
Aug 2011
Hey peeps this is Yui (real name: Yumna, either will do ;)
im 17, a girl, and a highschool senior whos stressing out for uni next year (aspiring to become a doctor). i was born in new jersey, moved to abu dhabi when i was 10, and am currently debating whether i wanna do uni here or back in the states =P

ummmm i like supernatural (shinsekai yori, shikki, tsubasa) and mystery (psycho-pass?), but im a sucker for rom-coms like toradora and the like =P
im also into video games like final fantasy, fire emblem (13) and the zero escape series

and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the kagerou project
that all i guess ;)
hope to make a bunch of friends here~
Nov 11, 2013 8:15 AM

Jun 2012
Anyone who likes Final fantasy and KoF is always welcome !
Dec 19, 2013 10:50 PM

Jun 2009
YO, Mustafa, Tahir and Yumna!!!

Great to see you here! I hope you hang around and drop recommendations, personal opinions on anime and other cool stuff you find here.

It gets a bit slow so we need awesome/hyper ppl like you here.
:D

Jan 24, 2014 12:18 PM
Nov 2007
yes i can see hyper ppl all around this place. myself included.....
Feb 4, 2014 1:09 AM
Jan 2014
AOA!
-Huzaifa hamid
-Living In sargodha,Punjab
-In the 2nd year of FSc(12th grade)
-new to anime so i am gonna need some suggestions.
-New to this website too so not use to it yet.
-Oh and i love to play video games.RPGs mostly.
-That's pretty much it.
Feb 11, 2014 9:23 PM

Aug 2013
Konichiwa minna-san!!! lol
My name is ayesha.
Live in Islamabad.
I think i joined this group back in august of last year but never got down to checking it out. So i thought i should introduce myself.
Its good to see so many anime n manga fans like myself in Pakistan.
"When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming Signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli that's amore"

Feb 14, 2014 6:49 AM
Jan 2014
I'm new here but i can tell this group is pretty much dead.
Feb 16, 2014 9:25 PM

Aug 2013
Haha yeah it seems like we re the only two active members :/ and we re both.
"When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming Signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli that's amore"

Feb 19, 2014 9:45 PM
Jan 2014
Yeah :D
Jun 18, 2014 8:08 AM

Dec 2013
Hi I'm new my name is Kashif . Dont worry i'll keep u guys company even thought this group might be dead :D . I'm 22 years old and fond of both manga and anime . My first anime was death note and it was around when it was released
Jun 23, 2014 1:34 PM

Oct 2013
Oh SHIT!!!! You got another brutha in da house!!!! Get tha ROTI!!!!

My Name is -Unknown-

Pakistani yaar str8 from Scotland homie!!!!!!

See that! I mixed a buch of slang together. thats sum skillz right there m8!

Im 23! 1st Anime I ever watched was either Pokemon or Dragon Ball Z but I only started watchin regulary after I watched Naruto although my proper interest with anime started with Death Note back in 2010 and Naruto got me into regular viewing.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jul 18, 2014 2:59 PM

May 2009
ooo ... nice ... i know i am late but welcome

kingkash said:
Hi I'm new my name is Kashif . Dont worry i'll keep u guys company even thought this group might be dead :D . I'm 22 years old and fond of both manga and anime . My first anime was death note and it was around when it was released

Cool i am Kashif too :p
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Oh SHIT!!!! You got another brutha in da house!!!! Get tha ROTI!!!!

My Name is -Unknown-

Pakistani yaar str8 from Scotland homie!!!!!!

See that! I mixed a buch of slang together. thats sum skillz right there m8!

Im 23! 1st Anime I ever watched was either Pokemon or Dragon Ball Z but I only started watchin regulary after I watched Naruto although my proper interest with anime started with Death Note back in 2010 and Naruto got me into regular viewing.

Cool i am 23 too :D and same story with deathnote :D
Jul 23, 2014 5:02 PM
Jul 2014
inactive club is inactive ~_~
Jan 3, 2015 9:14 PM
Dec 2014
hi my name is nadir
my first anime was pokemon
i like to watch anime series i only read manga when they leave anime series on chilffhanger...
its hard to tell which are my favorite anime but...
my favorite anime is: Devil is part timer and naruto...
i dislike eating foot i wish i have food pills :-P or i grined the food and drink it :-P lol (which is not possible in the real world )
genres i like
genres: super natural, action, triller, adventure, slice of life, comady, and etc
i hate when my brother says "you have watched to much anime for today " it spoils the fun of watching anime.
i am watching anime for 6 years
May 15, 2015 3:13 PM

Apr 2013
Hi!
My name is Sobaan.
Love anime and history............studying Telecom Engineering though :(
May 23, 2015 6:12 AM

Jun 2012
welcome la !
Jul 2, 2015 9:56 AM

Dec 2013
Hi everyone! I'm Rabiya, from Peshawar. Currently studying Medicine. :)
I've been on MAL for quite a bit now but never been an active member, now that I found this club I thought I should finally post something :P although the club seems pretty inactive now but what the heck!

Let's see, I got into anime only 2-3 years ago, after watching One Piece and instantly fell in love with it! As I discovered it pretty late so I still have to catch-up a lot. :P
My Favourites outta the ones I've watched till now are : Gintama, One Piece, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Mushishi, etc.
Fav Characters would be Gintoki Sakata <3 , Levi (SnK), L , Vash, Zoro, Ace, Gray Fullbuster
As long as the anime is good, I don't care about the genre but I've noticed that I have a preference for shounen, comedy & slice of life :)

As per manga is concerned, I've only started. I couldn't get into it at first but now I know that I like to start when I've watched a greater part of the anime or halfway through.

Other interests include Reading <3, travelling <3, art, writing, psychology, photography, music, british comedy & having meaningful discussions. :P
I love listening to Silverchair, smashing pumpkins, the killers, the dissociatives, MCR, Jeff Buckley, the vines, etc etc.

I think this long an intro is enough ^.^
Looking forward to interacting with you guys (i.e. if anyone's still here) :P :D
RabbiyaFeb 11, 2016 12:34 PM
Jul 19, 2015 11:27 AM

Mar 2014
Gosh, those '<3' are cancerous.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Jul 29, 2015 3:45 AM

Mar 2015
hi
so here goes my introduction then please take your time reading it.
My Name is Rana Shahroz and i am from lahore, pakistan. I am just a normal, Otaku , highschooler currently in ninth grade of compulsory studies in beaconhouse Johar Town Campus. I am currently in the first year of Olevels. I loved anime form the age of 7 when Naruto first came on nickelodeon. At those days i was actually learning computer and using internet. Soon one piece came on a paksitani channel which i dont remember well. I fell in love in japan. Siince then i have been watching anime on animax and online sites. i really love them. I decided that if i do job it will be for my hobby nothing else.
I am terribly awesome at studies and a scholarship holder for the last 5 years in school. So even if there are some mistakes in my introduction, please do point them out.
As for the family discussion , i hope its better that no ones give it, or i wont bother reading it. Family status to me is nothing, so even you are from lower or way to higher class , i dont care. You and me at the end of the day are nothing important, just mere humans putting their weight on Earth.

so i hope everyone shares the same ideolog, and we get along very well, as fellow countrymen as well as otakus( japanese for anime or manga fans)
Aug 30, 2015 4:00 PM

Jul 2013
Um hello. Sofia from khi here.

I'm not really good with intros...

I have A LOT of favourite anime but a few off the top of my head are Steins;Gate Durarara, EVERY MONOGATARI SEASON, No Game no Life and Code Geass.

My first Manga was def Naruto and my second was Full Metal Alchemist <3 But I mostly only read shoujo manga. Shonen is better watched imo.

I'm 17 right now and I think I properly got into anime when I was 15 after I watched Death note.

and I'll start A levels soon >.> And by soon I mean in 2 days .-.

Sep 21, 2015 2:23 AM
Nov 2007
Welcome all new members. Sorry for the inactivity but most of the time everyone is occupied in their lives and visit the site occasionally for anime reviews and stalking :p (just kidding)
I hope u guys will gain something (preferably knowledge and insight) by spending time here and help in making this place lively.
Have fun :]
Sep 21, 2015 10:11 AM

Mar 2014
I just stalked the whole 9 pages of this thread and I'm so sad right now..so so sad....holy crap...

I also just realized that I was a bit drunk when I did my last introduction so I deleted that. My name's Rassam and I'm the only active Pakistani member on this site (with BinarySquiirel, Alhamdulillah ek to aur banda hai). I'm from Faisalabad. And I... don't want to say anything anymore...this club is probably the most depressing thing I've ever come across.

WHY WASN'T I BORN 6 YEARS EARLIER??WHY???!
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Oct 12, 2015 9:18 AM
Oct 2015
- 16 years old.

- Lives in Karachi. Pakistan

- Studying COmmerce , 1st year college :v

- Was born in London then moved to Pakistan ^^

- Enjoys watching anime, playing guitar and chatting , YAYY~!!!

- In Food , I LOVE PIZZA !!!!

Well , That's all about me :)
Glad to be in the club , hope this club is active. Looking forward to make some new friends :D
Nov 4, 2015 4:35 PM
Nov 2007
@ _scareCrow_
nice. do u have any interests in covering anime op's/ed/ soundtracks with guitar? i also play guitar. not that well but i play whenever i have time. what kind of guitar do u own?
Jan 6, 2016 3:32 PM
Aug 2015
Looks like there haven't been any new members lately.

So AOA everyone!
My name's Hammad.
Looking forward to good anime recommendations from this club ;)
Jan 14, 2016 12:00 AM

Nov 2015
Eztair said:
Looks like there haven't been any new members lately.

So AOA everyone!
My name's Hammad.
Looking forward to good anime recommendations from this club ;)

Ek aur Hammad.
Hammad pe Hammad.

Tum kitne Hammad maro gey har ghar sey Hammad nikley ga
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

» Ramadan Mubarak

blazinc - Apr 2, 2022

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 2, 2022 12:14 PM

» Shahzor Urdu Fighting Game *insert appropriate accent*

teenoli - Dec 21, 2011

6 by SushiPie »»
May 17, 2021 7:53 AM

» Ramadan Mubarak![late]

blazinc - Apr 19, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 19, 2021 7:53 AM

» Winter Animes

blazinc - Mar 22, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Mar 22, 2021 2:21 AM

» What anime left the strongest impression on you? And for how long were you hungover it?

ShiroNeko89 - Feb 11, 2014

18 by removed-user »»
Jan 27, 2021 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.