Belongs to: Cross Academy, Day Class
Blood Type : O
Height : 152cm (almost 5 feet)
Record at School : Bad (heh)
Best Subject : Physical Education
In school special activity : Guardian/Disciplinary Member
Weapon she uses : Artemis
Family : Chairman Cross
Favourite Food : Kami (I’m not sure if this is correct since I don’t know much about Japanese food)
The Person whom you respect : Yori, Kaname
Hobbies : Cooking
Kaname on Yuki : "Superior to everyone, don’t you think ? She’s like the sun, which is no lie, it is a red connection… More, it is lovely smiling face which doesn’t worry that pulls a strong chord in me which forces me to change forever what is rough. I only want the smiling face that does not worry about being a princess"

Zero Kiryuu's Profile:
Belongs to: Cross Academy, Day Class
Blood Type: A
Height: 181cm (5"11)
Record at school: A genius (really?)
Best Subject: Science
Special School Activity: Prefect
Family : The Kiryu Hunter Clan
Weapon he uses : The Bloody Rose
Favourite Food : Salted miso soup
Type of Taste in a woman : A woman who is mature/older (lmao, I think he's evading Yuuki on purpose. The other translation I heard for this is "an older woman [with big boobs]" O.O)
The Person you respect : His teacher ( I think we can assume he means Yagari here)
Hobbies : Cooking, Horse back riding, fighting
And Zero on Yuki : "How long it is since the connection grew. The habit you had of calling me brother was an unlikely connection between me and you… And I can’t separate my eye from my body…"

Kaname Kuran's Profile:
Belongs to: Cross Academy, Night Class
Height: 184cm (a bit over 6 feet)
Special field: All-powerful
Special ability: All-powerful
Level as a vampire: pure blood type
Family: Father (Haruka), Mother (Juuri), both dead
Preferred food: Food made by a princess (I think we all know who he's referring to. )
Type of person he likes: A serious-minded girl who waits for him in the snow to arrive.
Hobbies: reading, playing chess, thinking of his princess
How he spends his holidays: he cleans up the room; on days when he cannot meet his princess he sleeps on the sofa in a huff. (so cute :3)
The fashion he likes: Haute Couture

Takuma Ichijou's Profile
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Height: 184 c. (around 6 ft)
Strong point (subject): social sciences
Weapon: Japanese sword (katana)
Special power: Demolish objects/bodies at molecular level (destroy the form of things)
Social position in the vampire society: Noble
Family: father (actor), mother (head of a school of flower arrangement
(ikebana)), grandfather (Asato)
Favourite food: Everything is OK
Esteemed person: my mother (okaa-sama), Kiryuu-kun (this was surprising)
Favourite sentence: suki koso mono no jouzu nare (one gets good at doing the very thing one likes)
Favourite type: "Since I'm really tired of looking at beautiful women ~, if it's a person who fit conversation, anyone is fine! "
Hobbies: comic storytelling (rakugo), reading (manga, mystery,
dictionaries), tea
How he spends his holidays: waiting for those moments throughout all the day, doing the things I'm keen about all the day, and sometimes doing the job of vice-chief of the dormitory.
Favourite Fashion: High quality casual clothes.

Seiren's Profile:
Height: 170 cm (5"7)
Powers: purely physical
Vampire Level: unknown

Scans by Sagakure:
http://sagakure.livejournal.com/277999.html
http://sagakure.livejournal.com/286650.html -->Shiki and Rima profiles and backstory here!
http://sagakure.livejournal.com/278030.html

Pairing Contest:
1) Kaname and Yuuki (200 points)
2) Zero and Yuuki (150 points)
3) Aidou and Yuuki (30 points)

There's a cute page (scan0051) outlining the steps on how Kaname conquered Yuuki's love. <3 [or something of the sort; can't read Japanese very well] They rate these scenes.
Step 1: "Are you okay, miss prefect?" -->or something like that; scene from first chapter. two stars.
Step 2: dancing scene; three stars.
Step 3: night party; four stars.
Step 4: "Will you be my lover?" ; five stars!

On Aidou's (lengthy) profile, there's a page dedicated to all of Kaname's torture antics! (scan0060)
-bitchslap scenes (FTW!) There are three in total so far.^^
-The time Kaname made him balance a bucket full of water on his head, while carrying two buckets. -->punishment for terrorizing Yuuki
-The time Aidou tried to run a KanamevsIchijou contest and placed Kaname's posters all over the Moon Dorm. Kaname hastily ripped them off, leaving nailmarks. Poor Aidou looked traumatized. :P

scan0087 shows Shiki's oneliners; making fun of how he doesn't say much.
scan0130-0137 shows details of the Night Class and Day Class uniform. (great cosplay reference!) more on 0015.
scan0138-0139 shows you how to draw their eyes.

The Origins of Cross Academy And The Hidden Past of Vampires
credited to Julnika @ vk.onnacafe.com

Still a bit confused on how everything comes together in the mysterious realm of Vampire Knight? Here is some vital information to help fit the pieces into place.

Vampire Levels
In ancient times, human civilization was on the brink of extinction. Then the progenitor of vampires, the ancestor of Kuran Note: this means that Ancestor Kaname is the Original Vampire, appeared and a new race was born: vampires. But all vampires were not created equal.
Purebloods- Purebloods are vampires who do not have a single drop of human blood in their lineage. They can conttrol the will of other vampires, even aristocrats. The extent of a pureblood's special powers is unknown. A pureblood can turn a human into a Level D vampire by drinking his blood, in turn, a human can gain strength by feeding off a pureblood. Purebloods are also able to inhabit the bodies of other vampires.
Aristocrats- Each aristocrat has his own unique special powers, but aristocrats are not as powerful as purebloods, whom they serve.
Levels D&E- A level D vampire is a human who was bitten by a pureblood. A Level E vampire has succumbed to insanity. A Level D vampire will deteriorate and become a Level E unless he can feed off the pureblood who turned him into a vampire.

The Monarchy
When the number of vampires increased, the Kuran family became royals and a monarchy was established to rule the vampire race.

The Senate aka: Council
Two generations ago, the king and head of the Kuran family abolished the monarchy to avoid authoritarianism. The Senate was then established to govern the vampire realm. High-ranking aristocrats are on the Senate.

Vampire Hunter Society
The Vampire Hunter Society is a secret government agency established by humans. The Society exists to kill off Level E vampires who have gone berserk in order to protect the human population. A war between vampires and humans has been waged for centuries, but only the Hunter Society knows this secret history. Most humans do not know that vampires actually exist.

Cross Academy
Kaien Cross started Cross Academy to spread pacifist ideology among vampires. His goal is to teach aristocrats about humans so that future senators will be political moderates who want peace with humankind. Kaname Kuran brought the aristocrats who are loyal to him to the academy in support of Cross's ideals. These aristocrats are known as the Night Class.

The person whom you want your blood to be drunk by credited to vk.dreamful.org
1. Kuran Kaname
2. Kiryuu Zero
3. Shiki Senri
4. Kain Akatsuki
5. Ichijou Takuma
6. Aidou Hanabusa

Favourite Line credited to vk.dreamful.org
1. “I love you… more than anything in the world” - Kuran Kaname, Chapter 30
2. “Become a blood sucking monster like me, and live for eternity by my side…?” - Kuran Kaname, Chapter 26
3. “Because Yuuki was there, I might have been able to live on…” - Kiryuu Zero, Chapter 15
4. “I want these kind hands, and this smile…” - Kiryuu Zero
5. “Let us… do something unforgivable…” - Cross Yuuki, Chapter 8
6. “Even if I have to sacrifice my leftover life for you, I’d not utter a word of complaint.” - Kiryuu Zero, Chapter 29
7. “I’m not treating you like a child. I just wanted to protect you.” - Kuran Kaname, Chapter 17
8. “But I believe it. Even if I’m betrayed it’s okay.” - Cross Yuuki, Chapter 23
9. “Someone like me… even though you don’t need to think that strongly about me…!” - Kiryuu Zero, Chapter 20
10. “I won’t do anything to harm my friend.” - Ichijou Takuma, Chapter 10

credited to my friend Bre who helped translate & louloume

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VK Fanbook comes out Sep 2010 in english.
Tiny, one sentence announcement but ata least we have a month announced.

In the German version, it comes out in May (?) 1,(?) 2010

EDIT 4/15

The official Fanbook is due October 19, 2010!
ElikaApr 14, 2010 11:32 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 2, 2009 7:32 PM

Apr 2008
Now I remember !!
I didn't know that this info was from the Fanbook X3
also , I did read only about the 3 main characters .. " but I forgot where ._. !! "

so, this is my chance to read more ..

thank you so much for posting it + a big thank for Sagakure for her hard work in translating VK manga + everything about it <3

Arigatou Gozaimasuu Violetto San <3

Jul 2, 2009 9:03 PM

Jul 2009
thank you to Elika for giving us those information...
but,,I wanna see Ruka,Aidou,Kain's profile..

Where I can find it??or maybe you'll give us more information about them???
I'll wait
Jul 6, 2009 11:02 PM

Jun 2009
Thanks for sharing this Elika! :)
Sep 28, 2009 11:05 PM
Feb 2009
It was announced yesterday that it's to be released by Viz media by Sept 2010. The anime, not sure about the date it comes out.
Sep 29, 2009 2:34 PM
Jul 2009
Yes and again you are my fairy of VK news. THANKS! * cry in tears and now stopping*
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Feb 7, 2010 10:35 PM

Jul 2008
THiS iS SUCH A FUNNY AND iNTERESTiNG THREAD.
THANK YOU!!!!
ALTHOUGH i CAN'T HELP BUT BE JEALOUS FOR DiTZY AND CLUMSY Yuuki.
AND...
CAN YOU POST Aidou's, Shiki's, and Rima's, TOO?
Feb 20, 2010 9:48 AM
Feb 2009
Edited 1st post:

VK Fanbook comes out Sept 2010 and in the German version May 1, 2010 (not sure if the date's right) :/

~~~~~~
^
Sorry but I deleted my scans of the VK fanbook once it was licensed ^^;;
May 5, 2010 7:02 AM

Sep 2009
thanks for info :P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Most beautiful girl/lady in VK?

AnnaVk - Aug 4, 2012

4 by chocodette »»
Jun 30, 2015 7:27 AM

» Most insufferable character! ( 1 2 )

carolinez - Apr 2, 2008

52 by dinesj21 »»
Jan 29, 2015 4:22 PM

» Zero or Kaname? ( 1 2 3 4 )

mizuharamitzu - Apr 2, 2008

173 by undefinedforce »»
Sep 10, 2013 6:28 AM

Poll: » POLL: WHO SHOULD END UP WITH YUKI?? ( 1 2 3 )

chocoxpixie - Apr 12, 2008

121 by AquarionLife »»
Jun 13, 2013 9:15 PM

» who's the hottest guy in VK and VK guilty??

gothiclawliet - Jul 1, 2009

26 by surfing59 »»
Apr 28, 2013 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.