Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 14, 2009 11:55 PM

Jan 2009
Seems like every time he opens his mouth he has something really gay to say... Really!? I love all the other characters in this show... but him. I haven't finished the series yet but every time that he speaks... man... Anyone else feel this way? Usually aren't you suppose to like the protagonist!? His face also looks kind of feminine to me. Every time I hear him talk... it makes me want to drop this show and I always plan to after the episode ends but... then the angels come and light up the show making me love it... It's not that he's a bad guy... he just ones of those people I see in real life who takes trivial things too seriously... Why did I put this topic up? To meaninglessly rant... it definitely made me feel better.
Jun 16, 2009 11:30 PM
Nov 2008
I totally feel your pain. Right when I started watching this, I noticed his eyes and thought, "omg. He has girl eyes, I can't keep watching this", but then I saw everyone else appears and that thought completely disappears. Now here I am, done with the anime, only thinking, "I'm glad this isn't the guy from School Days or this would have ended with a much darker tone." Therefore, I'm glad he is how he is.
Dec 14, 2015 6:45 PM

Jan 2010
haha...he's apathetic to me, your average MC
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gift ~eternal rainbow~ Episode 12 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 16, 2009

18 by Byniavo »»
Nov 8, 2022 10:50 AM

Poll: » Gift ~eternal rainbow~ Episode 11 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 16, 2009

5 by Byniavo »»
Nov 8, 2022 9:04 AM

Poll: » Gift ~eternal rainbow~ Episode 10 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 14, 2009

6 by Byniavo »»
Nov 8, 2022 5:17 AM

Poll: » Gift ~eternal rainbow~ Episode 9 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 5, 2009

8 by Byniavo »»
Nov 8, 2022 5:15 AM

Poll: » Gift ~eternal rainbow~ Episode 8 Discussion

cureroyale - Apr 5, 2009

7 by Byniavo »»
Nov 7, 2022 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.