Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 18, 2009 4:14 PM

May 2009
i just wanted to put it somewhere xD
Like 2 days ago i was bored and i entered Yu Wo's blog... obviously as it's all in chinese i didn't understood a thing, but i found her email, and sent her an email to confess my feelings for her (?) hahaha xD and to say how much i love 1/2 Prince...
and today she answered me, i never thougt that she would actually do something like that ;_; ... it's so... incredible xD

You can call me Kim. It's my English name.
I am glad to receive your message.
It's hard to describe how happy i am when i know there is a huge fan from Argentina.

1/2 prince is my first novel. Now I have six novels, and two of them haven't end.
I will keep writing, and hope one day, you can read my other stories in English and on real book, not on Internet.
It's my dream, but when I got your letter, maybe it's not only a dream.
Thank you so much ,too.

ps: Hope my English is not too bad, because I haven't studied Englishfor three years.

By 御我(Kim)

(yeah, by the way, im from Argentina <.<)
noobzillaMay 21, 2009 8:48 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 18, 2009 5:27 PM
May 2009
yeah, she replied my e-mail earlier as well, I wrote it in Chinese though.

Still waiting for her reply for my other e-mails, lol. Oh well.
May 19, 2009 12:59 AM

Jun 2008
OH AWESOME!!!

Someone gimme her blog URL. :D

If I write to her she might think it's awesome having a fan from New Zealand as well. 8D
May 21, 2009 1:10 AM

Nov 2008
Oh she speaks English thats great! i love her too! I would love to read her other stories, 1/2 Prince is already so brilliant! I also just wrote to her, i hope she replies :D. Its my frist time actually writing to an author! Oh oh i made a thread to ask where you are from, so we can show that to Yu wo sensei :D

Oh oh she replied!:
Yu Wo sensei said:

Dear Nabila:
I am glad to receive your message.It's hard to describe how happy i am when i know there is my fan from Bangladesh.

1/2 prince is my first novel.Thank you for loving it, and made a club. I have visited the club. It's great. And i wonder if you colored the picture by yourself.If you did, i want tell you that the color is great, too.

Now I have six novels, and two of them haven't end. I will keep writing, and hope one day, you can read my other stories in English and on real book, not on Internet. It's my dream, but when I got your letter, maybe it's not only a dream. Thank you so much. Please help me to say hello to your brother and friends.

ps: Hope my English is not too bad, because I haven't studied English for three years.

By 御我(Yu Wo)

noobzillaMay 21, 2009 1:17 AM
May 21, 2009 6:03 AM

Aug 2008
noobzilla said:
Oh oh she replied!:
Yu Wo sensei said:

Dear Nabila:

1/2 prince is my first novel.Thank you for loving it, and made a club. I have visited the club. It's great. And i wonder if you colored the picture by yourself.If you did, i want tell you that the color is great, too.

ps: Hope my English is not too bad, because I haven't studied English for three years.

By 御我(Yu Wo)
I do believe she replied.... What I can't elieve is that she actually has visited the CLub... this club a pair of times!!!! Authors usually reply when they have time :P... And so it looks like Kim has it :P And also she praised the work on the pics.... No I can't really believe it :P.... Her English it's not that bad... Some grammar mistakes, but it's a totally understandable chat :P I'll write her some day too!!! :P

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2009 6:16 AM

Nov 2008
My thoughts exactly i was really happy that she visited!! i didn't even notice her mistakes, ^^ i was too happy haha. She understands english and writes decently too!
May 21, 2009 11:04 AM

Feb 2009
But I wouldn't say she has that much of a free time, the mails go with a pattern (but I'm honestly amazed by the fact that she 1. Visited the club. 2. Added this much from herself in the mail).
Ski.png
May 21, 2009 11:27 AM

Nov 2008
Yeh i noticed that, straight off, but if you are an author, using a template for replying to fans should be normal pretty much ^^. At least she added that bit and did indeed visit the club to make a comment!
May 21, 2009 12:26 PM

Feb 2009
And that's what I'm pointing out^^. It's good to know that author is enthusiastic^^
Ski.png
May 23, 2009 7:31 AM

Dec 2008
i`m starting to love the autor more and more XD
uh, i want to finish my Prince drowing and show it to her ^-^ heh
hmm... btw, where did you guys get her e-mail? i woudl love to write to her but i dont know it...
+ i cant realy visit her blog, i dont have a clue about chinese....
May 23, 2009 8:15 AM

Nov 2008
The email is at the top of her page in her blog, if u can't visit her page its probably cuz u don't have asian languages installed in your OP.
Anyhow Yu wo's email is iampinkcorpse@gmail.com
May 23, 2009 8:53 AM

Dec 2008
hm, i think your right, that must be the problem...

oh, thanks!!
i`ll be sure to send her an email! i think she is quite happy to know that there are quite alot of fans all around the world ^-^
May 23, 2009 11:18 AM

Feb 2009
Superiority of having fangirls over fanboys.... Girls will send you their fanarts.

I fell like second rate product xD.
Ski.png
May 23, 2009 12:21 PM

Dec 2008
hmm.. when i`ll finish it, i`ll post it in the club, you guys should tell me our opinion later, ^-^ then if its ok, i`ll decide whether to send i guess ^-^'
May 23, 2009 8:43 PM

Aug 2008
Ski said:
Superiority of having fangirls over fanboys.... Girls will send you their fanarts.

I fell like second rate product xD.
Don't feel like that!!!! Remember... we're better fans than any girl in the world.... for real :p

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2009 2:39 AM

Feb 2009
Yeah, well it's kind of trauma I got from feminist biology teacher. No, really when you hear something like "And males have on empty chromosome, so you can say that they are "cheaply" made"(well I'm trying to translate, but it's not really accurate, thou you can have a vague idea). And I have biology 4 times a week, so I tend to say stuff like this (not that I actually think I'm second rate).

And yes we are better if it's not fanart related^^
Ski.png
May 24, 2009 12:03 PM

Dec 2008
hmm.. i dont realy understand you guys...
what diference does it make? girls or boys? when it comes beeing a fan i persoanly thing that we all are the same.
personaly i dotn realy understand ppl who say, "girls are better" or "guys are better"....
May 24, 2009 12:16 PM

Nov 2008
its basic human nature to compare and feel better about themselves... you can get past it with a bit if self control though
May 24, 2009 1:33 PM

Feb 2009
It's makes non, but we like to talk about meaningless stuff. Same as I can't understand how girls can spend so much time considering what to wear. Besides males and females have different brain structure, so you're bound not to understand some stuff.
Ski.png
May 24, 2009 2:01 PM

Dec 2008
lol XD i dont understand how girl spend 2-3 hours chosing there close myself and i`m a girl XD
i grow up basicly among male so i should understand that XD lol
my mom works as a teacher, so school is like her second home, so most of the time i spend with my older brother XD
well hmm... may be i cant understan all the stuuf... i guess its onely natural ^-^
May 25, 2009 6:46 AM

Feb 2009
So you picked up some habits^^, anyway it's scientific garbage so it's not like it's 100% accurate for every single person^^.
Ski.png
Nov 11, 2011 9:42 PM
Nov 2011
I would also like to send her something so would some one please tell me her Email? so I can send her.....well an email please
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 )

noobzilla - Apr 23, 2009

166 by saberine »»
Apr 13, 2020 5:17 AM

Sticky: » Get Your Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kiaspa - May 30, 2009

247 by kotohapw »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hottness of Characters in 1/2 Prince

Ski - Apr 25, 2009

35 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:51 AM

» Cry about waiting for releases! ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - May 3, 2009

55 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

» *HOT HOT* 1/2 Prince Official Illustration Artbook

BlackSakura - Sep 20, 2009

8 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.