Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 17, 2009 8:03 PM

Nov 2008
i hope those are exaggerations... i can't imagine my mums face if i do something like exploding ovens... twice...
May 17, 2009 9:01 PM

Aug 2008
Lol Microwave Ovens going boom.... That should be pretty interesting to see... and horrible to do... Don't tell me you tried to warm up a glass of water for long while... something like 5 minutes?

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2009 9:05 PM

Jan 2009
Ski said:
And wait 12 and 2nd high school.... I'm finishing 2nd high school.... 5 years....
By any chance are you a genius or something?

This brings to mind the (not even remotely) amusing (or more like depressing) story of the time (now) I had a crush on a 11-year old boy (who is in high school). yeah. . . (There are too many of my thoughts that bear no resemblance to what I say ._. sigh)
May 17, 2009 10:00 PM

Nov 2008
hmm, if you are still in high school and have a crush on 11 year old boy.. i wudn't be very suprised... because there was a guy 16 old old... who was dating a 11 year old girl.... i mean when you get a bit older, 4-5 year difference doesn't mean THAT much. Not that i don't oggle at innocent looking 16 year old boys... [yes just oggle i don't do much else don't worry]
May 17, 2009 10:37 PM

Jan 2009
/is nearly 18 however >.>
I dunno. He's probably the only person who will ever treat me with true kindness, but I'll let it go for his sake. And regardless of if I'm older, for now I still have to repress those feelings. Don't get my hopes up, cus it's too hard to repress then <.<
May 17, 2009 11:08 PM

Nov 2008
hmm wait until he's 18 then its all good hihi although he might call u obaa san or something....
May 17, 2009 11:39 PM

Dec 2008
Haha! Why don't you guys just use a rice cooker to cook rice? And anyway cloverclover2 I managed to make our microwave explode too! I was so freaked out! And anyway evilcheeser, you said you had a crush on an eleven year old BOY. That means you're a girl right? (or gay. (I have nothing against gay people. I actually think they're fun to be with))
May 18, 2009 5:06 AM

Feb 2009
Love?.... Ok, just for you're sake ppl I won't say anymore...
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 5:12 AM

Nov 2008
love? no. i think it was crush that we are discussing. Which means it isn't serious. Love is almost borderline obsession, only prettier and fluffier. Crush can be a passing infatuation... in most cases
May 18, 2009 5:14 AM

Feb 2009
Ok, so crush.... I've seen it only in manga.....
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 5:22 AM

Nov 2008
WHAT? you know the first thing girls ask me when i joined my new school? "who do you have a crush on" all they can talk about is this stupid word... i've seen it, experienced it and gotten over it lets say a whole load of times.

Maybe tis a girly thing
May 18, 2009 5:28 AM

Feb 2009
Yeah, if it's about the line "Who do.... on". It's just me who won't aknowledge words "Crush", "Love", "Girlfriend", "Boyfriend". I did not experienced crush, I never had a girlfriend and I want it to stay this way^^.
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 5:32 AM

Nov 2008
You didn't have a thing for anyone? I'm thinking all the girls you come into contact with must be ugly outside, inside or both... that or your orientation isn't right...
May 18, 2009 5:41 AM

Feb 2009
Belive me, girls are actualy both nice and good looking, I'm not gay (Ah, yes the guy that said something like that to me ended up choking on the floor^^, but no worries it was few years ago). The girl that somewhat picked up my intrest turned out to be.... well she did THIS with anyone, so I said to myself "No way". And because now I'm pretty much cold hearted and sarcastic, girls tend to stay away. That's the story.
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 5:55 AM

Nov 2008
You know what, the more defensive someone gets about being gay, the more i think they aren't secure about their masculinity ^^. Joking! This is my punch line for any and all times when i tease guys about their orientation, and it works everytime. Oh and i then proceed to make em listem to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HisObo-OXUQ

And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU ..... its funny and weirdly catchy....hahahahaha
noobzillaMay 18, 2009 5:59 AM
May 18, 2009 6:06 AM

Feb 2009
Not this time xD. First one was funny, but the second one... It fails as a song for me. Besides as I said, the thing happened like 4 years ago? maybe more.
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 6:10 AM

Nov 2008
^^ yeh i noticed you said it was a few years ago, just HAD to link that... and i donno .. samwell's song makes me really LOL, not laughing with it, laughing at it...
May 18, 2009 6:17 AM

Feb 2009
I think I even know why I don't like that song. Not so long ago in poland, to be a singer you had to have a really good lyrics, and even now when they dropped the level, lyrics are still quite good(I remember my mom once told me about singer that started in america and when she moved back to poland she was simply afraid to sing in polish, exacly because of those high expectations from lyrics). So I'm used to good lyrics, and when I hear something like this.... well you can imagine^^
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 7:32 AM

Jan 2009
noobzilla said:
hmm wait until he's 18 then its all good hihi although he might call u obaa san or something....

I don't think I'll ever see him again after this year however <.<
/is already dumber than him somewhat... and I only know him from my school >.> and I'll be gone. yeah.
bluemoon777 said:
And anyway evilcheeser, you said you had a crush on an eleven year old BOY. That means you're a girl right? (or gay. (I have nothing against gay people. I actually think they're fun to be with))

I did say that, didn't I? (Since I thought about it and there's really no way to say this more lightly atm...) Yeah, I'm gay. Ask me about it or whatever if you want to know more >.> /doesn't want to get too detailed if it's not wanted...
Ski said:
I think I even know why I don't like that song. Not so long ago in poland, to be a singer you had to have a really good lyrics, and even now when they dropped the level, lyrics are still quite good(I remember my mom once told me about singer that started in america and when she moved back to poland she was simply afraid to sing in polish, exacly because of those high expectations from lyrics). So I'm used to good lyrics, and when I hear something like this.... well you can imagine^^

I'm super obsessive about lyrics as well. :3 (And I also hate that song -.-"")
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C0159C5D0ABF3388# yey music.
er, whoops, almost forgot what with the rest of this post, I ought to warn that you will not enjoy *all* of my music. It's quite varied, so feel free to skip over anything "odd" >.> (or in Japanese. or German.)
evilcheeserMay 18, 2009 7:38 AM
May 18, 2009 7:44 AM

Feb 2009
evilcheeser said:
I did say that, didn't I? (Since I thought about it and there's really no way to say this more lightly atm...) Yeah, I'm gay. Ask me about it or whatever if you want to know more >.> /doesn't want to get too detailed if it's not wanted...

Ask you, why? You're a speciment or something? Seriously ppl, you overreact when it comes to being a gay/lesbian. It was common since ancient times and is common now. I'd ask you if you were asexual (this 4th side, the ppl that feel slight to none intrest in any gender).
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 7:48 AM

Jan 2009
Ski said:
Ask you, why? You're a specimen or something? Seriously people, you overreact when it comes to being a gay/lesbian. It was common since ancient times and is common now. I'd ask you if you were asexual (this 4th side, the people that feel slight to none interest in any gender).

/already mentioned that Clive is asexual ._.

And we're only sensitive about it because others make it that way (at least in my case). If no one else made a big deal about it, I wouldn't either. *shrugs* A lot on my mind today mostly~
May 18, 2009 7:56 AM

Feb 2009
But Clive does not posses full personality.

Yes we're sensitive about it because the public opinion made it this way, and that is why I loathe homo sapiens. Truly miserable beings (not to mention I'm one of those suckers... eh, nobody's perfect).
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 8:05 AM

Jan 2009
Mmm, that's true. I've been recently considering returning control to him, only this time not "saving" reseeh inside. I think if it's Clive, he can live much better. I wonder if I do that, and he gains a personality, will he still be asexual? Hmm~

Eh, well, nothing we can do about being human :3 We'll just try to make the best of it.
/is wondering if you listened to any of my music though~
May 18, 2009 8:12 AM

Feb 2009
In fact I did^^, thou some won't open for my country x.x. Quite nice.

I don't know both I and Mike like girls, so I can't say much changed.

I know what I can do about being human, but since it's quite extream.... no, it's extreamly extream, so I won't do it.
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 8:14 AM

Jan 2009
Ski said:
In fact I did^^, thou some won't open for my country x.x. Quite nice.

I don't know both I and Mike like girls, so I can't say much changed.

I know what I can do about being human, but since it's quite extreme*.... no, it's extremely* extreme*, so I won't do it.
Yeah, youtube's a bitch :\

*nods*

<.< . . . /hopes you're not quite as defective as I am to really consider such a thing seriously D:
/never edits others' posts >.> <.< >.> <.<
May 18, 2009 8:18 AM

Nov 2008
As i say, it doesn;t matter if you are gay, straight or lesbo, its a matter of if you are a nice person or not. I am very aware of the "conformist" ideals that most people have, and i hate it, the crap people spew about religious bull against gays is ridiculous, i can come up with a counter against almost all of em i think. But lets not go into that.
Theres no need to ask you why you are gay <.<, do i go around asking people why they are straight? Whatever gender you prefer is totally upto you. And yeh i like gay people ^^ they make nice friends.

And samwell's song is funny... because of his expressions... i can't help not laughing, anyway while you are all into lyric i like melody, and the lyric has that immature way of making me laugh... like south park.

Edit:None of the music available in my country oO WTF, oh well another quirk of being in a 3rd world
noobzillaMay 18, 2009 8:25 AM
May 18, 2009 8:22 AM

Feb 2009
I succesfully devised 5 ways to kill myself with a splash, and at least 3 "clean" ways come to my mind at the moment. I'm not planing to end with myself, I wanna teas more ppl xD. Besides because I don't care I made few teachers go in WTF mode.... Yah that certainly is worth living^^.
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 8:27 AM

Jan 2009
noobzilla said:
And yeh i like gay people ^^ they make nice friends.

And samwell's song is funny... because of his expressions... i can't help not laughing, anyway while you are all into lyric i like melody, and the lyric has that immature way of making me laugh... like south park.
Do we? /doesn't have any friend really so I wouldn't know...
I guess it makes sense though? Hmm.

I see, I see. Yeah, I never like those kinds of immature humour *shrugs*
Ski said:
I successfully devised 5 ways to kill myself with a splash, and at least 3 "clean" ways come to my mind at the moment. I'm not planing to end with myself, I wanna tease more ppl xD. Besides because I don't care I made few teachers go in WTF mode.... Yah that certainly is worth living^^.

DD: Don't do it ski *glompstackles* there's always gonna be something fun like that...

D:!! /feels like such a hypocritical jerk now. gah.
May 18, 2009 8:32 AM

Nov 2008
Your school must be pretty closed minded... then again i was in Italy... i think about 1/2 of the guys in my class was either gay or bi. And this isn't based on rumors... could be that my class was an exception [though i doubt it], this is what happens when you have too many pretty boys ....
May 18, 2009 8:33 AM

Feb 2009
^^ I teased you. Man I like you^^. Now really, I devised falesafe(actually not just one) just in case I would considere suicide, even if I were to be depressed at that moment (and I mean real depresion here).

Amon Amarth, oh yes, thats my stuff!!
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 8:38 AM

Nov 2008
You know what.. live a few more years... and your insecurities start to go away... although for cheeser his insecurities must be much bigger due to the social issues
May 18, 2009 8:40 AM

Jan 2009
noobzilla said:
Your school must be pretty closed minded... then again i was in Italy... i think about 1/2 of the guys in my class was either gay or bi. And this isn't based on rumors... could be that my class was an exception [though i doubt it], this is what happens when you have too many pretty boys ....
Though none of them know... I just have a bad personality.
/can understand it as far as Clive is concerned, but I don't know why I can't get friends either.
Ski said:
^^ I teased you. Man I like you^^. Now really, I devised a fail-safe(actually not just one) just in case I would consider suicide, even if I were to be depressed at that moment (and I mean real depression here).

Amon Amarth, oh yes, that's my stuff!!
/is really depressed. The therapy's not enough anymore -sigh- >.< /is liked at least tho. so it's worth it.

Yey! Everyone mostly likes something I listen to since it's so so varied >.>
/works on your spelling.
May 18, 2009 8:45 AM

Jan 2009
noobzilla said:
Edit:None of the music available in my country oO WTF, oh well another quirk of being in a 3rd world
heh. typical. youtube calls this "worldwide" huh. D<
noobzilla said:
You know what.. live a few more years... and your insecurities start to go away... although for cheeser his insecurities must be much bigger due to the social issues
that and the fact I'm not especially competent, well-liked, or really have any other redeeming features in the eyes of others. (In my own eyes, yeah there's a few small things, but they still don't make up for it.)
May 18, 2009 8:45 AM

Feb 2009
I'm too logical being for insecurities to go away.... I'm worried about where to work, befor that which studies should I choose (that's also the reason why I don't want to end up in relationship, at best I stop devising my life at first child). Hell I even made my last will twice.... even thought about where I want to rest after death..... Like hell insecurities will go away.
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 8:49 AM

Jan 2009
Heh, I haven't bothered with a will since I don't own anything worth much. I only thought about donating my books to the library, but my parents will probably do that anyways. And I've never thought I was one to deserve the right to choose anything after I die. Arg, no, I shouldn't think about those things *nods*

Edit: Rawr, I really need to find whomever made this avatar, it describes me with all the right adjectives~
evilcheeserMay 18, 2009 8:57 AM
May 18, 2009 8:55 AM

Feb 2009
I do have a right, I pissed off enough ppl, so the least I deserve is to rot somewhere away from them xD.
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 8:55 AM

Nov 2008
Since i have a personality which consists of a superiority complex that i have learnt to hide successfully [after many years of strife, namely not making friends, and making friends into enemies]... i'd take off that "not" from your avatar. Though i don't like the "small" bit
May 18, 2009 9:01 AM

Feb 2009
Noobzie, you're talking with two guys, one is depressed (at least he seems depresed), and the second one has the "old man" syndrom(not to mention that with my temper I can make even the most cheerfull person sad)
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 9:02 AM

Jan 2009
Ski said:
I do have a right, I pissed off enough ppl, so the least I deserve is to rot somewhere away from them xD.

*shrugs* It's all perception. Personally, I have a very, very skewed view of the world. For example, I believe it's wrong to hurt another person for any reason, though I've learned to accept some reasons when it applies to others. I also believe I am the worst person in the world. Among other things. No one totally understands it, though you're welcome to try your best :3 It's ard to understand worldviews so different from your own. /only partially understands "normal" people's worldviews...
noobzilla said:
Since i have a personality which consists of a superiority complex that i have learnt to hide successfully [after many years of strife, namely not making friends, and making friends into enemies]... i'd take off that "not" from your avatar. Though i don't like the "small" bit
Heh, but that's for you. For me, it's definite that the av describes me well, even down to the not small enough. I'm waaayyy to tall. :\
May 18, 2009 9:04 AM

Nov 2008
You know what you need, some good arcade style games. Whenever i'm pissed, depressed, or just in a foul moon, i just like jabbing at those buttons! good stress relievers.

noobzillaMay 18, 2009 9:09 AM
May 18, 2009 9:06 AM

Jan 2009
It's not seems ski. My psychologist told me she's fairly sure I have seasonal depression. (err, that's not normal depression in that it's caused by sunlight deficiency and season changes.)
May 18, 2009 9:09 AM

Nov 2008
I was depressed for a time, had paranoia blah blah. Anyways I think i can be cheerful now cuz there was some people to pick me up after i fell down. I hope you guys get yours. [yes modded version]
noobzillaMay 18, 2009 9:22 AM
May 18, 2009 9:13 AM

Jan 2009
Heh, thankies zilla. I'm doing a bit bad atm. It's mostly cus I'm failing school and have no real future prospects. But I'm hanging in there at least. And there's something to be said for that.
May 18, 2009 9:21 AM

Feb 2009
I did not fell down, I walked down. My favorite comment from my mom "You know, lately you are so dark", not precise enough thou, I'm just plain evil^^.

Hmm, it's a good thing it's only seasonal depression. It's quite hard to maintain sanity (even slight) if you're constantly depressed.

Now that I think about it, because of spring Gabe is more active... Geez, that's why I prefere winter.
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 9:23 AM

Nov 2008
So you are insane on purpose? the narcotic + slit wrist type?
May 18, 2009 9:25 AM

Jan 2009
Mmhmm, the problem is that although the season triggers it, bad feelings (like school, etc I mentioned) can keep it going for any length of time. And I can say for sure that it's a VERY good thing it's only that, because I wouldn't still be alive if I didn't have that reprieve in the summer.
May 18, 2009 9:37 AM

Feb 2009
noobzilla said:
So you are insane on purpose? the narcotic + slit wrist type?

Don't compare me to emo... Thanks to depression I'm "whatever" type. I'll give you an example. Topic:Conscience "Teacher- Michael, I'll give you F.
Me- Ok.
T- What!? You're not complaining?
M- Why should I? You'll do whatever you want.
T- Ok, I'm giving you one
M- Go ahead
T- You really don't mind
M- Nope.
T- Ok, here you can read it, I really did give you F
M- Yes, I can see, thank you"

And no I'm not insane on purpose. I deepened my insanity on purpose.
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 9:43 AM

Nov 2008
Hmm i haven't met your type... i wonder what you'd be like in real life.
Strange people i met:
1. Gun obsessed, and wearing men in black suits in discos
2. Constantly depressed, easy to make use of.
3. Self obsessed - uh this was horrible... you can't have a straight conv with this one.
All of em "cared"... so i haven't met a watever type [except when they do it to impress the ladies - and its totally obvious]
May 18, 2009 9:55 AM

Feb 2009
Go wiki and serch 4 temperaments. I'm sanguine. Most of the stuff that they wrote about it there is correct for me. Add it to the things I told you and you'll have a better picture of how weird person I am (btw. I'm capable of shifting my mood in seconds^^, like strong depression *1 minute later* Hello~ how are you doin'!!)
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 10:05 AM

Jan 2009
Ski *whines* that is scary accurate.

Melancholic; a person who is a thoughtful ponderer has a melancholic disposition. Often very kind and considerate, melancholics can be highly creative – as in poetry and art - but also can become overly pre-occupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world, thus becoming depressed. The temperament is associated with the season of fall/autumn (dry and cold) and the element earth. A melancholic is also often a perfectionist, being very particular about what they want and how they want it in some cases. This often results in being unsatisfied with one's own artistic or creative works and always pointing out to themselves what could and should be improved.

About 90% of this is me. ._. /is a poet. and a perfectionist. etc etc.

Edit: What's actually SCARY is that everything else in my personality could be described in sanguine... hopes I'm not bipolar... D:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 )

noobzilla - Apr 23, 2009

166 by saberine »»
Apr 13, 2020 5:17 AM

Sticky: » Get Your Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kiaspa - May 30, 2009

247 by kotohapw »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hottness of Characters in 1/2 Prince

Ski - Apr 25, 2009

35 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:51 AM

» Cry about waiting for releases! ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - May 3, 2009

55 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

» *HOT HOT* 1/2 Prince Official Illustration Artbook

BlackSakura - Sep 20, 2009

8 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.