Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 18, 2009 10:12 AM

Feb 2009
Not really, normaly ppl have 2 temperaments(for you, you're dominant one is melancholic, that's all)^^, so nothing to be scared about. One of my friends actually found out that she actualy have 1 dominant and 3 secondary xD.

Edit: Whats so scary about sanguine? The fact that I'm one does not mean that all ppl with this temper are like me (they should usually be cheerfull and easygoing)
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 11:03 AM

Jan 2009
What's scary about it is the part relating to bipolar. Because I definitely feel very hyper, etc at times. Even before, I've gone upstairs to grab something, come straight back, and my parents asked me if I was the same person. So it's a pretty quick change, and I'm worried that in somewhat fits the manic/depressive of bipolar.
/bipolar is really bad and not at all fun. You'd be scared too I'd think ._.
May 18, 2009 11:36 AM

Feb 2009
Listen, my dominant temperament is sanguine, I have extrem changes. Sometimes I'm so hype that ppl ask me if I'm drunk (when I'm perfectly sober). After 5 min I can act like my favorite puppy died. And I'm not scared, if I am bipolar, then it only means I lived with it for few years, and am still alive, didn't kill anyone, and didn't kill myself. But seriously it really is fun to swap moods like that, at least for me^^.
Ski.png
May 18, 2009 9:20 PM

Dec 2008
I'm more of the Phlegmatic and Melancholic temperament... My Melancholic temperament was dominant last year but my Phlegmatic temperament is dominant now...

I'm so shy now that I get embarrassed very easily over others mistakes... I can't even raise my hand to call a waiter without being embarrassed... (I know... pathetic right?) And I'm afraid of change even though I know it's inevitable. This year or next year I'm going to have to study abroad because of my dad's work and I'm afraid of what might happen... Sigh...
May 19, 2009 1:03 PM

May 2009
how do you know in which temperaments you are dominant? o,o
May 19, 2009 4:26 PM

Jan 2009
Eh, to put it simply, you just know >.> It's something which probably doesn't fit well with everyone (some may be balanced between) but for some, it's dead on, so you can tell easily which is dominant, etc, etc.
May 19, 2009 5:45 PM

Aug 2008
Why this turned into a psychoanalysis forum huh? Yo! I think evilcheeser and Ski are the guilty ones! XD C'mon peps.... You know that's not a really cool think to talk on a forum unless is a psychoanalysis one... or you want to study that... or psychology... or you're talking with your shrink... My... I guess it all because this world is heading into a big mess... a complete and utter disaster... Our own motivations are dead... and well.... Our only resort for alvation is such things like this convos... or anime.... or music.... or manga... I now it's hard but hey peps cheer up and let life flow... I've been under that pshylosophy and I've been doin' well since then so.....

O neway... I'm like plegmatic/melancholic type.... I'm pretty much like bluemoon777 in fact :P thou I overcame my shyness in a pretty much funny way... Acting :P By the wya you should try it blue-chan n_n

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2009 9:43 PM

May 2009
mmh.. i think i'm one of those balanced people... i don't think there's something dominant in me...
i'm not very talkative, but i'm not shy.. i'm usually in a good mood...i'm very cheerful with the people i know well, but i'm not sociable at all with people i don't know.. also i'm very childish...Uu...
i don't know how to describe me well xD
May 19, 2009 11:12 PM

Dec 2008
rebwaters said:
O neway... I'm like plegmatic/melancholic type.... I'm pretty much like bluemoon777 in fact :P thou I overcame my shyness in a pretty much funny way... Acting :P By the wya you should try it blue-chan n_n

Signs,
Green

Haha... I'm trying to overcome my shyness in a different way... xD I joined a Choir in my school to see if it would help me overcome my shyness... So far, it works... But not enough... Haha!
May 19, 2009 11:39 PM

Nov 2008
Think debate club is better than choir for shyness cure. You sometimes get so carried away that you forget that you are shy.
May 20, 2009 12:46 AM

Dec 2008
Yes... But you only FORGET that you're shy. Not overcome it. But no... I don't think that would work with me. I would probably be too shy to try to even speak... xD But with the choir, you're a group so you know that you're not the only one in the limelight... The only reason I'm not shy right now is because you guys can't see me. xD
May 20, 2009 7:51 AM

Feb 2009
How do I know which is my dominant one? I did a test^^, that's how.

Reb, yes we are guilty, mostly me because I gave the hint to check temperaments. And I let life flow.... out of me with every breath (don't worry despite of my way of thinking I can act as a very cheerfull person).

Blue, belive me forgetting about being shy is also a way to overcome it, that is if you develop the ability (or a switch), so that you can "forget" shyness at will (I do it in such way, but I have a bit different reasoning)
Ski.png
May 21, 2009 3:44 AM

Dec 2008
Ski said:
Blue, belive me forgetting about being shy is also a way to overcome it, that is if you develop the ability (or a switch), so that you can "forget" shyness at will (I do it in such way, but I have a bit different reasoning)

Hmmm.... Okay... I guess that works too. But that would take a long time. Do you think if I force myself to be not shy I would overcome my shyness?
May 21, 2009 10:47 AM

Feb 2009
You're shy probably because you think too much about "what if". Like "What if I make fool out of myself" or "What if I fail". That kind of usseles and unnecessary thoughts. If you try to force youreself, you just start to think about you're shyness, and in fact do the exacly opposite of what you want(Yeah I know I'm telling you not to think about it which is= to forget, but for me it's the only way I can see).
Hmm, and you are saying that right now you're not shy because we can't see you? Ever tryed to close you're eyes before starting, I don't know, speech? Or some kind presentation before larger amount of ppl? It should be fine if you think about closing you're eyes (even for just few seconds) as some kind of barrier/screen between you and the ppl you are talking to. I noticed that students that came to practise, whenever they felt overwhelmed by class, they took piece of paper or something like that to "shield" themselfs from (bloodthirsty xD) class^^. Maybe this could help you.

As I said I don't have this problem simply because I don't care (and am damn good with coming up with something on the spot^^). And remember you are shy as long as you think you are, if you forget about it, don't think about it or don't think you are shy, then you are not^^, weird eh?
Ski.png
May 21, 2009 9:08 PM

Aug 2008
Ski said:
You're shy probably because you think too much about "what if". Like "What if I make fool out of myself" or "What if I fail". That kind of useless and unnecessary thoughts. If you try to force yourself, you just start to think about you're shyness, and in fact do the exactly opposite of what you want(Yeah I know I'm telling you not to think about it which is= to forget, but for me it's the only way I can see).
Hmm, and you are saying that right now you're not shy because we can't see you? Ever tried to close you're eyes before starting, I don't know, speech? Or some kind presentation before larger amount of ppl? It should be fine if you think about closing you're eyes (even for just few seconds) as some kind of barrier/screen between you and the ppl you are talking to. I noticed that students that came to practice, whenever they felt overwhelmed by class, they took piece of paper or something like that to "shield" themselves from (bloodthirsty xD) class^^. Maybe this could help you.

As I said I don't have this problem simply because I don't care (and am damn good with coming up with something on the spot^^). And remember you are shy as long as you think you are, if you forget about it, don't think about it or don't think you are shy, then you are not^^, weird eh?
I can't agree more with you than you think.... You're totally right... That's what I do to overcome my shyness most of the time... And well do some activity that requires to be in front of different people.... that's how I became a pseudo teacher and adviser for a MUN contest XD

By the way anyway heard of a MUN before?

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2009 10:13 PM

Jan 2009
bluemoon777 said:
Ski said:

Hmmm.... Okay... I guess that works too. But that would take a long time. Do you think if I force myself to be not shy I would overcome my shyness?

/suddenly notices the av D:<

as if that was even REMOTELY close to the best pairing in the manga with the ultimate uke-chan of all existence, aka sex god, lord of all things nummy, etc, etc.

/i overly passionate about that for no special reason.
May 21, 2009 11:51 PM

Dec 2008
Ski said:
You're shy probably because you think too much about "what if". Like "What if I make fool out of myself" or "What if I fail". That kind of usseles and unnecessary thoughts. If you try to force youreself, you just start to think about you're shyness, and in fact do the exacly opposite of what you want(Yeah I know I'm telling you not to think about it which is= to forget, but for me it's the only way I can see).
Hmm, and you are saying that right now you're not shy because we can't see you? Ever tryed to close you're eyes before starting, I don't know, speech? Or some kind presentation before larger amount of ppl? It should be fine if you think about closing you're eyes (even for just few seconds) as some kind of barrier/screen between you and the ppl you are talking to. I noticed that students that came to practise, whenever they felt overwhelmed by class, they took piece of paper or something like that to "shield" themselfs from (bloodthirsty xD) class^^. Maybe this could help you.

Ever thought of becoming a shrink? xD haha! I guess I could try that...

evilcheeser said:
bluemoon777 said:
Ski said:

/suddenly notices the av D:<

as if that was even REMOTELY close to the best pairing in the manga with the ultimate uke-chan of all existence, aka sex god, lord of all things nummy, etc, etc.

/i overly passionate about that for no special reason.

Are you talking about my Pic? xD Haha! What pairing are you talking about? TezukaxFuji? FujixRyoma? TezukaxRyoma?
May 22, 2009 2:26 PM

Feb 2009
Shrink as in psychologist? Yeah, thought crossed my mind. Although the job my grandma (may she rest in peace) always saw me fit for was either lawyer or .... priest xD. My friends suggested radio host (calm deep voice^^).

Shrink, why not ^^.
Ski.png
May 22, 2009 9:09 PM

Jan 2009
bluemoon777 said:
Are you talking about my Pic? xD Haha! What pairing are you talking about? TezukaxFuji? FujixRyoma? TezukaxRyoma?

I am indeed. And I was more talking about simply the idol that is ryo-chan, but if I need a pairing, then KevxRyo is epic win, and all the others rot D:< :'D
/needs more kevryo. moar I say!
May 23, 2009 5:14 AM

Dec 2008
evilcheeser said:
bluemoon777 said:

I am indeed. And I was more talking about simply the idol that is ryo-chan, but if I need a pairing, then KevxRyo is epic win, and all the others rot D:< :'D
/needs more kevryo. moar I say!

I agree! Not many people make KevRyo pairings in fanfiction... It kinda pisses me off... Other than KevRyo, I like TezukaRyoma and FujiRyoma and OT5! (Kyaaa! Fivesome!)
Do you know that pairing? TezukaFujiAtobeSanadaRyoma! xD
May 23, 2009 5:17 AM

Dec 2008
Ski said:
Shrink as in psychologist? Yeah, thought crossed my mind. Although the job my grandma (may she rest in peace) always saw me fit for was either lawyer or .... priest xD. My friends suggested radio host (calm deep voice^^).

Shrink, why not ^^.

Oh...

You give really good advice you know? What do you want to be when you start working anyway?
May 23, 2009 11:10 AM

Feb 2009
Well first of all I need to graduate from Hschool^^. And thinking about the job that would fit me gives me a headache. I'm thinking about something biology-chemistry oriented, but as I check the possible lines of work I can't find anything really intresting. So might as well check mor throughtly the psychology (but seriously the psychologist with tendency to be bipolar, split personality[or paranoia, my friend told me that it's actualy closer to this than multiply personalities xD] and depression~ "Don't worry I understand you^^, I really do.")

But seriously now, it's something that's worth checking.

Oh, and I'm mostly too tired to give advice so I didn't notice (but when I think about it, both lawyer and priest need to give good advice)
Ski.png
May 23, 2009 8:41 PM

Aug 2008
Ski said:

Shrink, why not ^^.
I see... Lol Radio DJ... that gotta be an interesting job to do...

Signs,
Green
May 24, 2009 2:26 AM

Feb 2009
Yeah, not to mention that the political disputes that are going on in the stations I listen to, are also funny(basic rule, never get too serious), so you can slightly teas politicians (and as we all know, I like to teas ppl^^)
Ski.png
Jun 18, 2009 6:50 PM

Jan 2009
/as if I've been here ever at all.... I'm at least still living....ish.... ._>

OT5 is win. Atobe always seems meh tho, when compared to RYO!!!
or uke-chan as I call him.

/may or may not return in a timely fashion. life, y'know.
Jun 25, 2009 5:39 PM
May 2009
michael jackon has died..... what a lost to the world of music
Jun 26, 2009 1:49 AM

Nov 2008
Aww i remember watching his music videos many many times in a tape dad had brought me when i was like 6...
Jun 26, 2009 8:52 AM
May 2009
noobzilla said:
Uh lets see.. whenever I'm home.. i'm reading manga...so thats like more than 4 hours a day

LOL i read too much manga actually..... it takes about 3/5 of my day....hehehe
Jun 26, 2009 10:09 AM

May 2009
alexlmlo said:
michael jackon has died..... what a lost to the world of music

aww it was pitty D:
i remeber that when i was i kid i loved listening to heal the world, thriller and bad u.u

by the way, FARRAH FAWCET also died yesterday xD
Jun 26, 2009 8:55 PM

Dec 2008
Hey guys! I haven't gone online in a while now... Too busy reading fanfics and buying supplies for school...

Speaking of school... Argh! I hate it! It's a good thing not even a week passed and school got canceled because of the A(H1N1) flu... Many students in my school got sick... but I'm not sure if they're sick with A(H1N1) or another flu...

Anyway... Some of you guys are so lucky that you don't have to go to school anymore... And if you do and you're not in High School, you're still lucky... I mean sure, high school is fun, with all the people around me trying to act like a bunch of mini adults (like 12-14 year olds smoking and drinking(I don't do it since the first time I tried to smoke I ended up coughing my lungs out and then when my mom asked me if i wanted to try the beer I agreed and I ended up spitting it out! Lol! What a mom right? Asking you if you wanted to drink! xD)), but the studies are frustrating and harder! And you have homework everyday(in our school anyway)! Compared to grade school and college.... high school is definitely a hell hole...
bluemoon777Jun 26, 2009 9:01 PM
Jun 28, 2009 7:54 AM

May 2009
Hey there bluemoon XD I just got out of school myself :P

And who said college isn't a hellhole in itself - I hadn't slept for weeks until it finally ended. When I finally did something else other than study and/or do projects I actually heard my brain say 'You're not doing work?! Holy cow!' XDD

The whole H1N1 problem's that bad, eh? When's the quarantine up for, bluemoon? :)
Jun 29, 2009 6:26 PM

Aug 2008
Just imagine being in your school of the day.. and have to fit 12 subjects in the five days if the week... that's a hell hole... wait til you see it happen... Meanwhile be happy at HS... It's fun believe!! XD

Oi was the Swine Flu crisis was that bad over your place? I had two weeks off... Well Like a week and half... but that was enough to break my exams pace.... Welll... XD SOmething like that

Signs,
Green
Jul 2, 2009 7:01 AM

Feb 2009
So there is something like breake from school due to crisis.... For me it's almost like a myth or something (never experieced it first hand...), well at least now I'm enjoying summer breake, or so it was, because tomorrow I'll be forced to "enjoy" trip to France. And its not that I don't like France, I just hate trips (anything that parts me and my home/PC is evil and deserve to be hated). So I'll see you when I'm back (and done with delayed anime&manga).
Ski.png
Jul 4, 2009 12:52 AM

Aug 2008
Muahahaha yeh... I can understand ya Ski.... Being separated from your dear computer and your bed is bad enough to be make you mad hahaha.. YAY France... sounds cool... Where if we can know of course!!

Signs,
Green
Aug 29, 2009 3:57 AM

Dec 2008
Ski said:
So there is something like breake from school due to crisis.... For me it's almost like a myth or something (never experieced it first hand...), well at least now I'm enjoying summer breake, or so it was, because tomorrow I'll be forced to "enjoy" trip to France. And its not that I don't like France, I just hate trips (anything that parts me and my home/PC is evil and deserve to be hated). So I'll see you when I'm back (and done with delayed anime&manga).

What?!?!?! You've never had school canceled because of a crisis before? Even because of storms and stuff like that? In my country we cancel school days because of those things! And we had 10 days quarantine for the Swine flu by the way...
Aug 29, 2009 4:02 AM

Dec 2008
Oh by the way..... Please pray for my dad who died last Sunday, August 23, 2009 because of a massive brain stroke... He was brought to the hospital last August 8 and stayed there for 2 days in minor coma and 13 days in deep coma... at the 16th day he died at 4:30 am... Please pray for my father..... Thank you...
Sep 4, 2009 12:52 PM

May 2009
im sorry for your lost ):
i dont usually pray, but i would do ir for him =)
Sep 4, 2009 10:59 PM

Dec 2008
Thank you so much clover! Even I don't usually pray... But these last few days my family prayed every night.... It was pretty hard for me since I don't usually pray... But I endured it none the less....
Jan 3, 2010 2:36 AM

Dec 2008
Hey everyone.... Why is it that not many people are posting messages here as much as before? Hahaha! I used to always be here and be surprised that lots of messages have been posted in a span of 12 hours... Hahaha! I hope we can go back to how we interacted before soon... xD I really liked talking to you guys.... xD All the random stuff we find interesting... Hahaahaha! xD
Jan 20, 2010 8:13 PM

Aug 2008
So true.... Interaction hasn't been like before... And it's ironic... since he have at least two times more members then those days.... Well sometimes we get shy ne?

Randomness #1... Started reading Bleach!!! and I love it! Well not love... but I really like... the truth is that I love more HP... but Bleach is not that bad as I thought it would be... In fact it's just as my best fiend told me it would be... It's quite interesting.... all the concepts it uses and tries to explain on its own ways...

Randomness #2... Got a gf... got into my nerves... dumped her... End of the story... In fact I pretty much proved what many said... she's not for you... she's obsessed with you... i'd say she's obsessed for a perfect love... Whichever the case... she needs a life XD Oh... you saw it! I'm harsh... XD

Signs,
Green
Jan 23, 2010 3:50 AM

Dec 2008
Hahaha! (Reply for Randomness 1)
I know right?!?! Though I don't read it.... I watched the anime and found it extremely interesting... Hahaha! I plan on reading the manga though... And have you read Katekyo Hitman reborn? it's completely fantastic! And exciting! xD

(Reply to Randomness 2)

Haha! That happened to my brother too... Though they weren't together yet at that time... When my bro was courting her, she asked him to accompany her somewhere while he was very, very, very sleepy... In fact he was so sleepy that he was getting dizzy... He hasn't slept for 2 days at that time... So he declined and reasoned that he was too sleepy and then she got mad at him and ignored him... So my brother got pissed and told her to go f8ck herself and she came running back to my brother and now they're together... =)) Personally I think she's pathetic... I mean... Was she that desperate to get a boyfriend?! And I'm disappointed with my brother... I think he's too love struck and can't stay mad at her...

Anyway.... I got a sprain yesterday during club hours... You see, i go to a private school... And in my school we host clubs simultaneously during Fridays... and my club is badminton club. So while I was still getting used to my new shoes, I had to do a smash, and sprained my ankle in the process... And damn does it hurt... This is the first time this has ever happened to me... Sigh.... And the worst part is that our gym was in the 5th floor and we had no elevators so I had to go down the stairs and then we had some kind of activity where we had to watch plays hosted by different classes in our year that lasts for 10 mins... And I had to run around with a sprained ankle to be able to catch up to my classmates that were running towards the plays.... And now my ankle is so swollen that it had to get cemented so that it doesn't move around much.... Sigh... I wish I could get a feel of my shoes soon so that this doesn't happen again... though I doubt I would be able to play badminton next week....
Jan 23, 2010 12:22 PM

Aug 2008
You know something? Dunno why KHReborn! is so appealing to many... I have yet to discover why is great... In fact I've had my sights on it since noobz told me.. I mean told us that's intersting and since then there's a little fan book on it XD

Well your brother is obviously a different case... But believe me... While there's love in a relationship there's no problem... And I feel he loves his girl!! So if he really loves her then there's no problem!! In my case I tried to love her but I just couldn't

Ouch... Well take care of that foot man... And I'm kinda sad to say this... but I feel that you won't be able to play badminton for a while... Maybe a month until you can play as much and long as you could before getting sprained... Be careful and take care n_n

Signs,
Green
Apr 4, 2010 2:17 AM

Dec 2008
rebwaters said:
You know something? Dunno why KHReborn! is so appealing to many... I have yet to discover why is great... In fact I've had my sights on it since noobz told me.. I mean told us that's intersting and since then there's a little fan book on it XD

Well your brother is obviously a different case... But believe me... While there's love in a relationship there's no problem... And I feel he loves his girl!! So if he really loves her then there's no problem!! In my case I tried to love her but I just couldn't

Ouch... Well take care of that foot man... And I'm kinda sad to say this... but I feel that you won't be able to play badminton for a while... Maybe a month until you can play as much and long as you could before getting sprained... Be careful and take care n_n

Signs,
Green

Sorry for the late Reply... It's once more our summer vacation and I have free time again! =)) For your input in KHR.... Did you try it already? You better read or watch it soon! I recommend the manga since it's more advanced than the anime... And I really love the hot boys! Though I have to admit the characters look better in the anime and the movements are of course easier to understand so you should probably try both... xD

And for my brother thingy.... Oh... I guess... And sorry for misunderstanding! xD

As for my foot... Sigh... It got better alright... But now... I have a new injury... Dx Yesterday, while we were in some resort, I was running toward the pool when I suddenly tripped on nothing and now I have a huge gaping wound on the side of my left foot... It hurts as hell... It's a good thing I have a very high pain tolerance... My family was astounded that I didn't cry even when they poured alcohol over it... I did hiss out in pain though... xD Haha! That reminded me of an injury when I was a kid! =)) I was running around our backyard when I, once again, tripped on nothing and got acquainted with the floor! xD Some sharp rock pierced me in the forehead and I stood up like nothing was wrong and asked my cousin if I was bleeding... He shouted and CRIED( I was the one with the freaking gaping wound, DAMMIT) and told me that my forehead was open and I looked at my tank top and saw it drenched in blood... After that we had to drive around for 3 hours looking for a hospital panicking because I was losing blood and I was wondering why they were panicking... When we finally found a place the doctor stitched me up while I sang to Britney Spears' Oh Baby Baby... xD

Sorry for the long post =))
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 )

noobzilla - Apr 23, 2009

166 by saberine »»
Apr 13, 2020 5:17 AM

Sticky: » Get Your Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kiaspa - May 30, 2009

247 by kotohapw »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hottness of Characters in 1/2 Prince

Ski - Apr 25, 2009

35 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:51 AM

» Cry about waiting for releases! ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - May 3, 2009

55 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

» *HOT HOT* 1/2 Prince Official Illustration Artbook

BlackSakura - Sep 20, 2009

8 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.