Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 2, 2009 8:45 AM

Nov 2008
Well 1/2 Ouji has so many memorable scenes[pages to be exact] that someone ought to make a thread to appreciate them. Well then my favorites are:

1) Prince and Gui's first meeting "I love these muscles"
2) Lolidragon stepping Yang Ming to death
3) Prince's explanation of why she got the blood elf name: so i like being covered in blood and smile while i do it....
4) Gui's chibi transformation - refer to club banner....
5) Prince's very first meeting with Dark Phantom and how she mistakes Miwa for a girl and keeps on doing it... until he kicks her where it hurts.

Can't think of the other's atm. ;)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 2, 2009 12:29 PM

Apr 2009
You know, i cant even think of all scenes i like, there is soo many of them:D
But I like all of u mention above noobzilla:)
When I think I love all scenes when she must lie in real life that shes not Prince:D

May 4, 2009 7:29 AM
Apr 2009
My all time favourite scene is right when I first saw Prince! I nearly got a nose bleed! and I have others, but I cant think of any atm
May 4, 2009 7:41 AM

Feb 2009
noobzilla said:
Well 1/2 Ouji has so many memorable scenes[pages to be exact] that someone ought to make a thread to appreciate them. Well then my favorites are:

1) Prince and Gui's first meeting "I love these muscles"
2) Lolidragon stepping Yang Ming to death
3) Prince's explanation of why she got the blood elf name: so i like being covered in blood and smile while i do it....
4) Gui's chibi transformation - refer to club banner....
5) Prince's very first meeting with Dark Phantom and how she mistakes Miwa for a girl and keeps on doing it... until he kicks her where it hurts.

Can't think of the other's atm. ;)

Hmm, except the first one, and my favorite ones are:
1) When Prince hunts wolfs and Rose thinks "Blood Elf"^^
2) When Prince kills that girl during tournament (you know that one with harem)
3) When Prince is killed by her brother^^ (Oh, I love that hypocrisy- "You killed you're own sister!".... and who killed the parents? xD)
Ski.png
May 4, 2009 8:26 AM

Nov 2008
Ski said:

2) When Prince kills that girl during tournament (you know that one with harem)
3) When Prince is killed by her brother^^ (Oh, I love that hypocrisy- "You killed you're own sister!".... and who killed the parents? xD)

OMG those two scenes, how could i forget...i definately love those too!
May 4, 2009 9:39 PM

Dec 2008
Aside from all those that Noobzilla and Ski said (totally agrees with those)..
-First time Prince got bitten by that wolf? and then went all mad to kill!!
-I really like when Prince goes crazy because he is in ship and transform into something weird while crying..
-Then when he sees the wolf...and stares it...and then MEAT!!
-Crazy four people acting like fangirls talking about Prince
-Lolidragon saying that Prince is that "kind of man" refering to his relationship with Gui after saying she was not his wife..
-The battle with the group that was supposed to be really scary...Prince saying a lot of sick stuff and making all people want to vomit..
-I forgot, all Gui's chibi moments...when he panics about prince :D
Queen2408May 4, 2009 10:31 PM
May 4, 2009 9:44 PM

Aug 2008
Hmmm so difficult... but all those you've mentioned are cool... I'll add the fight between Odd Squad and the Demon Demon Squad.... The other squad before the Demon Demon one fleeing... and.... When they met Doll!! XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2009 12:24 AM

Dec 2008
I love all the scenes (pages) you mentioned! I just have to add the part where they realize that MeatBun eats it's own kind! Hhaahahhaah and... uhm.... can't think anymore atm....
May 5, 2009 8:16 AM

Dec 2008
bluemoon777 said:
MeatBun eats it's own kind! Hhaahahhaah and... uhm.... can't think anymore atm....

Hahaha, epic!!

Now you can add
-The part where LoliDragon kicks the table.."where did that table come from?"
-"Dragon Dick Soup...."
Queen2408May 5, 2009 10:16 AM
May 5, 2009 12:42 PM

Aug 2008
Queen2408 said:
"Dragon Dick Soup...."
Oh my gosh.... how could I forget the Dragon Dick Soup... So gross... but at the same time soooo funny hahahaha... Poor Prince... He has experienced lots of weird things online! XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2009 12:46 PM

Nov 2008
lol ... "Does prince love dragon dicks so much - how cute of him ... oh wait a moment dear prince sama, your tasty soup is coming up" AHAHAHAHAHA
May 5, 2009 4:10 PM

Jan 2009
noobzilla said:
lol ... "Does prince love dragon dicks so much - how cute of him ... oh wait a moment dear prince sama, your tasty soup is coming up" AHAHAHAHAHA

XD please, no, my poor sides. *descends into a fit of giggles before composing myself*
May 5, 2009 4:53 PM

Dec 2008
noobzilla said:

Yeah that part was surely disgusting, even with all the censorship stuff in the dicks XDXDXD..
Hahahah, this manga sure has its moments...that odd squad is so crazy! well, I actually think Prince real life is not as interesting and funny for she as her game life...only when she finds people of the game and really wonders what would they do if they knew she was Prince XD
May 5, 2009 8:45 PM

Aug 2008
True... Can remember any memorable scene from RL... Maybe the first time we saw Gui is one... or in his Diary... when he was choosing his job.... Maybe that's the best two RL scenes... can't remember any left... Oh maybe when she knew that her... er... was Rose her cousin or something like that? *shrugs* appears in front of Feng Lan door... Hmmm I think I'll stick to RL Gui XD

Signs,
Green
May 5, 2009 10:05 PM

Nov 2008
ah i doubt her real life is boring.. its just that she is spending too much time gaming to have a life during the manga...

Anyways this scene: c07, Miwa and blackrose are complaining that they will take revenge on odd squad, while Playboy[the thief] says: I actually want to see that beautiful thief again... Its such an amazing feeling to be beat up by big boobs *drool* and the picture showing him tied up being hacked at by lolidragon... and playboy going "ah! i believe this is love"

... so Gui isn't the only masochist
noobzillaMay 6, 2009 12:25 AM
May 9, 2009 8:15 AM

Dec 2008
Haha! I agree with Noobzie! Haha! (I'm getting a little used to calling you Noobzie.. xD Take note.. A Little.. xD)
May 9, 2009 9:43 AM

Nov 2008
Note taken ^^!!

Another favorite scene... although its not hilarious... its one of those cliffhanger "mouth-wide--open" type of scenes... Gui's first appearance in Feng Lan's real life.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 )

noobzilla - Apr 23, 2009

166 by saberine »»
Apr 13, 2020 5:17 AM

Sticky: » Get Your Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kiaspa - May 30, 2009

247 by kotohapw »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hottness of Characters in 1/2 Prince

Ski - Apr 25, 2009

35 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:51 AM

» Cry about waiting for releases! ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - May 3, 2009

55 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

» *HOT HOT* 1/2 Prince Official Illustration Artbook

BlackSakura - Sep 20, 2009

8 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.