Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 5, 2009 9:07 PM

May 2009
hello~!
i'm frauzlein. i really like 1/2 Prince. it's one of my favorite manga. i really like Gui.. so cool ♥

May 6, 2009 1:28 PM

Jan 2009
Welcome, welcome, frauzlein and randopersonguy :) Have fun here at 1/2 Prince Fan Club, and hopefully we'll see you around~~ :)
May 8, 2009 5:47 AM

Nov 2008
Hi, I actually just started reading 1/2 Prince today, and I'm already hooked. I just finished the current available 26 chapters... (I read too fast... eep.)

I'm pretty impressed at this Chinese manhua, it's quite nice for being Chinese though I don't like some of the translated names... Lolidragon gets to me, because it's literally Little Dragon Maiden in Chinese. Ah well. So this is how the Japanese feel when reading English manga? XD
May 8, 2009 5:49 AM

Nov 2008
Yeh, but i think the translator called her lolidragon to make it more "mmo-like" i guess Lildragon/dragoness would have made more sense though! Oh and welcome Tanequil and everyone else too ;)
May 8, 2009 6:04 AM

Nov 2008
hellu everyone ! I'm a half prince adict (just as every body else here i suppose ^.^ ) and i go by the name MissManga!

well, what can i say more than that I LOVE 1/2 PRINCE!! It's by far the best gender-bender ever written and i'm soooo happy i started reading it!
MissMangaMay 8, 2009 7:48 AM
"I just like having my body soaked in blood!" //Prince

May 8, 2009 5:38 PM

May 2009
Hi it's such a relief to finally find fellow Prince fans! i'm really glad to join this club. thanks so much for creating it!
May 8, 2009 11:31 PM

May 2009
Hi, I'm both new to my anime list and 1/2 Prince fan club. Also gratz on the 300 membe (yes i know I'm 6 members late)...

ok now that I'm done with that serious part...

I'm a 1/2 prince fan reading the manhua and planning to read the novel soon im in my first year of high school. Turning 14 in august (YAY 1 year closer to moving away from this damn country (ps: the damn country is Kuwait) i THINK that im the only one who watches anime or manga in the country THINK. anyways glad to meet you all (OMG I'm surprised i wrote something this long <.<)
~working on it~
May 10, 2009 10:34 AM
May 2009
Hello, Im Raxonir

At first watched when there was about 10 chapters, left for a while
Now with the new 16 chapters i got hooked, read too fast and now im too crazy for new ones :(
Joined cause its the one manga of any type or origin that has kept me hooked throughout everything so far n i love it :p
May 10, 2009 10:38 AM

Nov 2008
welcome :D 1/2 Ouji certainly needs some love
May 11, 2009 2:22 AM
May 2009
Hi, I'm Jasana.

I usually enjoy gender benders, thus tried 1/2 Prince - and found it hilarious. Too funny + eye candy + decent plot (so far at least) = good time :) So I'm waiting impatiently for continuation, like many others here :)

More about myself: I'm Ukrainian (so English is my 3rd language, and I'll probably never learn Japanese or Chinese to read manga in native language :( ), adult (turning 30 this year, am I the oldest here? :D), and I'm more into reading than into writing so I rarely comment :|
May 11, 2009 6:56 AM

Jan 2009
Welcome Jasana~~
30 years? O_O I'd sure say so. There's barely even anyone older than ME D: I'd say that the average member is 13-15 >.> but there's a decent amount older than that :) Well, feel free to chime in whenever you think of something interesting anyway~~
May 11, 2009 7:11 AM

Nov 2008
Yeh mostly mid teens... come to think of it i started watching anime>> Rurouni Kenshin << when i was 12, i picked up manga at 16 :O. I bet i'll continue being an otaku all my life haha!
May 11, 2009 7:12 AM

Jan 2009
noobzilla said:
Yeh mostly mid teens... come to think of it i started watching anime>> Rurouni Kenshin << when i was 12, i picked up manga at 16 :O. I bet i'll continue being an otaku all my life haha!

waaah~ my life now is completely 100% different from when I started anime ._. I wonder. . . . . *gets lost in thought*
May 11, 2009 8:10 AM

Nov 2008
May 12, 2009 5:35 AM
Apr 2009
I'm not that good with introductions and stuff but I hope it's okay. Well, here it goes.

Hi, guys! I'm _Chibi_chan_. I'm a high school student who loves to eat, sleep and play. Kidding :)) lol. (Okay..okay..Enough with beating around the bush.) *smiles*

Hmm... Let me start off with my hobbies. I love to read a lot of mangas/books/ novels etc., watch anime, write songs, draw random stuff and indulge in caramel toffee goodness. ^_^ An ordinary student. That's me. Sort of. :)

(BTW, can laughing be also regarded as a hobby? It seems that it's a hobby for me because I like to laugh a lot.) :D

Oh..before I forget, thank you, noobzilla for creating a fan club of 1/2 Ouji here. *hugs*
May 12, 2009 5:53 AM

Nov 2008
*Gives hugs back*, btw are you sure it isn't "giggling" that you are talking bout? because normally girls have this hobby [assuming you are a girl ofcourse]... which involved constant giggling... i went through that stage too <.<
May 12, 2009 10:33 AM
May 2009
Hi there!
My nickname is N4kame0 and I'm your average Athlete/Otaku/Gamer/Webb designer/Programmer/Lazy-boy/Gentleman, and a 3rd year High school student. I'm 19 years old and live in the magic kingdom of Sweden. I recently read the first chapter of 1/2 Prince and I just couldn't stop. I absolutely love the concept since I'm really into MMORPG/FPS/RTS/RPG ... yes only those few selected types of games. I just give my praise to noobzilla for creating this awesome club and I hope I can dedicate some of my limited time to hang out with you guys.

My real name is Martin Murén (I do type my full name on the internet)
Iam looking forward to hear from you all ><((^> FISH IS EVERYTHING
*edit* I also play guitar and sing *edit*

//N4kame0
InactiveAccount4May 13, 2009 2:24 AM
May 13, 2009 12:08 AM
May 2009
Hi! This is Silvermoon! I'm a 17 year old student at a polytechnic. I absolutely LOVE 1/2 Prince!!!! XDDDD
May 13, 2009 9:48 AM

Dec 2008
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I'm Exo~
I'm a 13 year old girl who...wishes she was an alien. (seriously)

I love Half Prince, and anime and manga (duh).

Thanks for the invite noobzilla~ :D
reckoner, forget about your house of cars. | me love radiohead
-> art by kaninnvven @ dA
May 13, 2009 10:50 PM

Jan 2009
Welcome welcome, N4kame0, Silvermoon, and -exo- ~~~ nice to have new members of all sorts of backgrounds coming here among us. Enjoy the club, and don't be afraid to post. (And don't worry, no one but me bites. *munch*)
May 14, 2009 6:10 PM
May 2009
Hey, hi everyone, my name is Alex. Got me a long way to come to here though.

Firstly Prince Revolution, the site that translating the 1/2 Prince novel, then I found MangaFox from there (never heard of that before, believe me or not), then I found here from MangaFox, lol.

I myself have read at least 5 times of the original Chinese novel, and still want to read more. I previosuly have sent an e-mail to Yu Wo the author about the oversea fanbase for 1/2 prince, but I never know there is a fan club site for the manga! I will certainly tell her about here later and have her to check it out too!!

Thanks again, and Im glad I joined the club!

Alex
May 15, 2009 1:46 AM

Nov 2008
Hi! welcome all newcomers and /hugs for joining.

Alexlmlo, you must tell her to come visit!! and give her lots of love from our behalf :D
May 15, 2009 9:36 PM

Aug 2008
noobzilla said:
Hi! welcome all newcomers and /hugs for joining.

Alexlmlo, you must tell her to come visit!! and give her lots of love from our behalf :D
I agree!!! The authors deserves a lot of love from her fans :D

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2009 5:51 AM

May 2008
Hellooo ~♪

I'm Aku, 26 y.o., an illustrator and a science fiction writer (not an aspiring, but yet unpublished - work in progress).

During free time I play games, watch anime, read manga and repair computers (for extra cash). ^_^

And I absolutely love 1/2 Ouji manhwa. :D
OnidroidMay 16, 2009 6:59 AM
May 16, 2009 12:16 PM

Nov 2008
Welcome akuma... lets hope you enjoy the place and survive through the time between the new chapter release ^^
May 16, 2009 2:53 PM

Dec 2008
oki i guess i`ll write here too ^-^

my name here is pupsia, witch is actualy my nickmane in real life, but i reraly use it any more... well the all growing up and stuff like that ^-^
i`m at vecation right now, an acedemic vecation, so basicly i`m doing some part time job while i have the time. but when september comes i`m gona be back at college and i`m gona me a 2nd year there (economics..)
reasently i got my driving licence, and i finaly can fulfill my driving ediction witch i had ... hmm.. since like 5 years old XD my dirs time driving a car XD though it was on my dad lap, coz i could reach the pedals yet ^-^
hm..
well i`m into the anime and manga stuff about 10 years not.. so i`m quite an otaku.. but i`m quite a slow one.. i never wrote fan fiction or stuff liek that, onely some fan art. and i never cosplaed before, but i am planing on doing so.. unfortunalty i dont have lots of merchendise and stuff like that... onely same mangas i boght on the internet, but that is kinda easy to explane, you see anime anf manga in Lithuania is onely getting populat, so basibly there is LITTLE stuff here that you can actualy get.. and the all cospla thing.. hmm well its been onely 2 years sinse they started it..
oki.. what else to tell you... hmm...
not sure what else to tell.. nothing comes to mind ^-^'
oh well, hope that will be inof info ^-^'
May 16, 2009 8:10 PM

Apr 2009
wats is welcome wagon? lol
noobzillaMay 17, 2009 2:58 AM
PM me and let's be friends.
May 17, 2009 2:57 AM

Nov 2008
Its the place where we welcome new members... doh
May 18, 2009 1:17 AM

Apr 2009
I joined the club before a while, but I´ve seen this thread just now ^-^
Anyways, I´m Chinkyu, 17 years old and from Germany. I really enjoy reading 1/2 Prince.

I don´t know what to say about me, so take a look at my profile^^
May 18, 2009 11:13 AM

Nov 2008
^.^ welcome pupsia and Chinkyu, both older members and yet just introduced themselves ;P anyways hope you will be nice and active, or just enjoy some lurking
May 18, 2009 7:19 PM
Apr 2009
Hi! I'm Mitsume. I like reading Manga and watching Anime.
May 21, 2009 1:08 AM
Dec 2008
hi, i'm midnite1050 or just midnite or midi, i'll answer to most anything xP. Let's see, i'm not really new to MAL, but i have recently re-discovered it, and i am breand new to the1/2 prince fan club (thanks for creating it noobzilla! ^-^)

i from Massachusetts, USA and i speak french and english. i guess i'm one of the older ones here, i'm 19 and just finished 1st year of university (chem major with a double minor in math and philosophy ^^;). Manga and anime occupied a good deal of what little free time i have. I also write fanfic, draw, and cosplay (among other things of course).

Well, that's about all i can think of...Hi everyone!
May 21, 2009 7:21 AM
Sep 2008
Hi, my name is desertrose_336. I am a 3rd year University student in the United States. My brother introduced me to manga/anime one summer and now I'm addicted. I don't have as much time to read though due to the fact that I'm currently in a nursing program. I found 1/2 prince at onemanga while surfing the recent updates. I literally start jumping up and down with excitement every time I see a new chapter and I have read all of the translated chapters at least 10 times.
May 21, 2009 8:47 AM

Nov 2008
Welcome :D, pleased to see more rapib fan. Btw did you try the novel? I think its as good [even better] than the manhua. Still in the process of being translated though.
May 24, 2009 10:22 AM

May 2009
Hi! I'm Kageyomi! you can just call me Kage^^ I'm new here, but I'm really good at being invisible so I hope I wouldn't trouble you wiht anything. Oh yeah! 1/2 Price is the first chinese manga? (or is it manhua) I've ever read. One thing's for sure though, I absolutely loooovvvveee 1/2 Oiji!!!! Price/Xiao Lan is so cool!!! (Go Girl!!! XD) ooohhhh, I wonder what would happen on Vol. 6.....
May 24, 2009 10:53 AM

Jan 2008
Hello there. I was invited to the club and I thought I should join. I'm not a member of many fan clubs, but 1/2 Prince deserves to have many fans. I love this manga and I hope I can be a very active members.
May 26, 2009 8:04 AM

May 2009
Hello I´m Solhora^^ nice to meet you
well, im 15 years old
I´m a lazy girl, wich loves to read, watch animes, write fanfictions, draw and sing (but my singing and drawing skills are really bad)
May 26, 2009 10:45 AM

Nov 2008
Hello and welcome all new comers, enjoy the place, and i hope you will be active!
May 26, 2009 4:55 PM
May 2009
hi i'm marina or mema for short. I'm a second year high school student and totally became addicted to 1/2 prince the second i started reading it at onemanga.com
May 26, 2009 5:29 PM

May 2009
Hi I'm sassy_miss and I'm working as a call center by night and an Otaku 24/7 hehehe. Most of the time, you can find me in front of my computer doing whatever I feel like doindg at that time. Currently, I'm into Half Prince and Kyo Kara Maou. Anyway, nice to meet you all ;)
sassy_missMay 29, 2009 8:02 AM

May 26, 2009 7:42 PM
May 2009
Hello; just joined... I'm Yasnay, a girl, 1/2 Prince fan, weird, and my fav character is Feng Lan/Prince.
May 27, 2009 5:21 PM

May 2009
Hallo. Let's see... My name's Rei, and I really enjoy reading, and lurking, so if you don't see me than that probably means I'm there. ^.~ Most people would describe me as strange, but I guess that's a good thing, because in the fall I'm going to be starting at the 9th best high school in the united states, which is very exciting. I suppose that's about it for now. (P.S. Noobzilla, I did get your PM this morning, but I was just about to walk out the door, and I was only able to log on about 5 minutes ago. Mum made me clean for a few hours >.>; )
Shhh... If the cops ask, you didn't see me.
May 28, 2009 3:45 AM

Nov 2008
hehe okay
May 28, 2009 3:53 PM
May 2009
hello^^ My name is Rin. I created a profile on myanimelist just to join this club>_> hehe. not sure what to say though....^_^;
May 29, 2009 6:27 AM

May 2009
I have a sickness that I'm sure all of you are familiar with- I just read 1/2 Ouji for the eight time since the day before yesterday D>

Hello everyone! My name's Zed :D and I've been lurking around this club ever since I read 1/2 Ouji. Let's just say that I've been obsessing over it because our dear protagonist isn't turning into some flubber-lovesick, tough-to-wibble character that usually happens to tough female characters that I like :| She's constantly under the spotlight and her male counterpart(s.. XD) doesn't overshadow her.

Plus I think her being prone to violence is really endearing... (it makes me feel yeyness)

That said, I usually let my obsessins out by drawin or writin random stuffage :D

Pleased to meet you aall!
Jun 3, 2009 12:32 PM

Sep 2008
Hi I'm Toki.
I'm in the first year of high school, but that will end after this week, so I'm a soon too be second year in high school.
I live in Sweden and I study Japanese and spanish and soon Latin.
I like nature, animals, manga and anime.
3 of my favorit movies are Serendipity, Day after tomorrow, Spirited away.
The mangas that I am waiting most for new chapters are Kuroshitsuji and the World god only knows.
I am reading the 1/2 prince novel in english online and I love it, more than the manhua.
The things that I seriously dislike is James Bond, the "the ring" movies and great stories that has an ending that you hate, like Code geass and Point pleasant (Am. tv-show).

If you want too know more or just talk pm me, I like to chat so I won't have anything against it, but write at least 3 sentenses. ^-^
"Per aspera ad astra."
"Trough adversities to the stars."
Jun 3, 2009 3:33 PM

May 2009
Hey there Toki! :D Welcome to the club (I'm new here myself) XD

I know what you mean about the novel- they left out parts of it from the manhua, but I think that the latter has its own good sides (I never laughed like the hyena I was when I was reading it XD). May I ask where you read the online novel? :)
Jun 3, 2009 4:58 PM
May 2009
hola como es tas?
J/k
i don't speak spanish...(laughs)
anime_addiction here
im not addicted to anime but i still like it
i love magna...
1/2 Prince all the way!!!!!!
if you are wondering why i joned animelist...*of course you wouldn't wonder why* it was because i wanted to join the 1/2 Prince club and yes i got to join!
i'm pretty new here myself
Jun 7, 2009 12:18 AM
Jun 2009
Hi! My name is Kuchihateru (To Decay) and I'm a Manga/Anime/FanFiction addict, since I was 9 years old. I am currently in my first year of highschool and am attempting to write a FanFiction of 1/2 Prince. I'm not all that confident in my writing skills but I'm willing to give it a try!
Jun 7, 2009 12:59 AM

Apr 2009
Yo, I'm Merraknee. I've been in love with Manga, Jdramas, and Anime since freshman year in high school. I'm 16 years old going on 17. :P I love behaving strangely just because I love seeing the reactions on people's faces. I'm a bit of a gamer-girl I played a lot of Halo & attempted to make a machinima with Halo and Sims 2, which failed miserably. ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Get Your Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kiaspa - May 30, 2009

247 by kotohapw »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hottness of Characters in 1/2 Prince

Ski - Apr 25, 2009

35 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:51 AM

» Cry about waiting for releases! ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - May 3, 2009

55 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

» *HOT HOT* 1/2 Prince Official Illustration Artbook

BlackSakura - Sep 20, 2009

8 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:10 AM

Poll: » Who is your Favorite character? ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - Apr 17, 2009

59 by Hydrino »»
Mar 2, 2012 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.