Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 22, 2009 11:03 AM
Dec 2009
Hey :)
I`m 13 years old,german and I really like reading (manga and books^^) and watching anime :D
1/2 Prince rocks!
I wish I could read the Novel or buy the manga in english or german....
Greetings,Fuchsi ~.♥
Jan 14, 2010 1:30 PM

Jan 2010
I am Albina though call me Al. My age is unknown. I live near a rainbow
Sig deleted for being too large.
Jan 23, 2010 10:10 AM
Dec 2009
Name's Richy, 14. My hobbies include: reading manga, watching anime, playing video games, drawing fan art, and eating food. All of which, excluding watching anime, all of which I like to listening to music while doing. (Greenday, Fergie, Shinedown, etc. etc.) My biggest dream is to have my computer in my room. I'm told I'm funny. I am often called girly but if you were forced to play Barbies with you sister from the tender age of 5 until she went of to collage you would be too. I also am a very lazy person. I was going to be a writer. Then of course those dreams were crushed and I moved on to being a manga artist instead. I've been home schooled all my life so I've become a very unsocial person meaning all my experience with life and people came from books. But something happened recently where I decided to never willingly read a book again. I soon got bored however and decided to read manga. Since the only manga in the house were Fruits Basket and some other one, I looked online to find other manga, where I found 1/2 Prince. I honestly was scared because of the first page but I soon became fanatical follower who squeals like a fan girl that I really am deep inside when I reread it... And just because I mentioned something about fan art earlier, I have a habit that if I like the series I can't help but draw fan art of it. I wanted to post some of my ½ Prince fan art but it looks like the only way is to go through a different site but the only one mentioned was Photobucket and it asks a bit to much personal information for my mom's liking. Some suggestion for other sites would be nice.
Jan 23, 2010 11:59 AM

Aug 2008
What an intereting intro... Been a while since I've since one of those under this topic XD.... And its good to read this kind of things because this way we meet better and also this shows us that this awesome manga makes us share our likings and a bit of our lives :P.... Welcome to HP FC man... And enjoy the manga... Oh and you might like the novel from which it's based ;)

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2010 12:44 PM

Dec 2009
veggiemuncher said:
Hi :D
I started this a week ago and I'm already obsessed XD

I know what u mean, I've been obsessed with it for a few months and it sucks waiting for the next release. Oh, and as for intro: I'm here, I'm me and I'm a fan ^^
I really need to watch the novel. Would be really awesome as an anime.. a long one hehe
Jul 29, 2010 7:59 PM
Jul 2010
Hello, I'm kelestya.
I quite literally stumbled into 1/2 Prince, and I really liked it. I'm a gamer and an otaku you see, and half of the things they say are part of the words I regularly use on the MMORPG I play, so I ended up loving it (and the bishies, must not forget the bishies)
I'm a 4th year uni student
^^ and I'm currently pulling more fans for 1/2 Prince.
Aug 5, 2010 9:04 PM

Aug 2010
Hello folks...I'm moonBlossom. =3
I usually lurk around...I'm a quiet person both on the net and real life. I've played lots of games...though no MMORPGs...they never really tend to catch my interest. >.<
Though, if there was an RPG Game like Second Life in 1/2 Prince, I'd definitely play it. xD
I've read practically every manga in my library...at any rate, 1/2 Prince's title caught my eye, so I picked it up. It's one of the best series I've read. ^^
I probably considerably younger than everyone here...though as young as I am...I've been on the internet for years..
Sep 10, 2010 7:59 AM

Dec 2009
Hi , i m Bl4ckEnvy :P
I first found prince haft a year ago its one of my fav manga.I never been a big player of mmorpg but manga made me love em.The only thing i don t live is the long scanning and translating time i know its had but i just can t w8 for the next chapter>>
Oh and this is the first manga that i re-read 8 times ( i know is weird )
Nov 4, 2010 4:56 PM

Aug 2010
hello hello i'm deets at your service. ^^
I have absolutely no idea of how I found half prince (could have been anywhere from 4-6 months ago... ... ... maybe a little earlier... dunno... been reading it a long time... *mutter**mutter*) anyway, all I remember is that when I found it I had been starting my eternal search for manga (I started reading about a year ago... and I started with naruto- don't judge me =p- and after finishing that... other well knowns... OP, etc.) anyway, I found 1/2 prince, and i'm all... ... ... hmm... girl power, gaming, possible fantasy likeness, shounen/shoujo.... i'll read it!!!! ^^ I started, and it was WAY beyond my expectations!!! ^^ waiting for chap. 48,

i'm really sad that i'm so useless to the scanlation process.... i can't even be a proofreader...(I need to know chinese or japanese... darn.- tryin to find a place to implement my school learnt spanish skills... yeah). Anyways... first year of highschool, a USer.... and.. yeah.

P.S. if anyone knows a scanlation group that will take a proofreader with great (english) grammar... and said proofreader doesn't need to know another language that's not spanish... please PM me. PLEASE. I wanna help so badly!!! > < (or even a job as a spanish translator... I REALLY wanna help in one way or another!!!) =(
Nov 16, 2010 1:40 PM
Nov 2010
Hm hey :) I'm Alice ^^ I'm a first year in uni now~~
and uhm... uhm.. lols i made this account only so I could join this club! xDD

Well, I read quite a lot of manga and I game (MMORPG ofc) as well once in a while :) I also cosplayed a few times :D made my own Alice in Wonderland dress... and I draw too :3 and ofc I'm a huuuge fan of 1/2 Prince !! :D (for more than a year now... or wait... it has been longer already??)

And since people above suddenly started talking about scanlation thingys xD I'm Belgian so I know quite some languages, but sadly enough none that can help anyone translate manga/mahnwa
Apr 17, 2011 1:25 AM

Apr 2011
let's hope i get this rite...i'm a not exactly a newbie wif fan club but i dun exactly continue it vigorously either...

i love manga n anime....havent done any cosplay but love to see people dress up....games r awesome s well ^^ once i get back to it XD

anyhoos, nice to meet everyone! sounds like i'm d latest addition ^^
Apr 20, 2011 11:44 AM

Jan 2011
Yo! Name's Camellia and I'm a big fan of 1/2 Prince (of course). Erm, nothing else really lol. Oh! Send me an fr if you'd like! I love talking to people about anime/manga whenever I can get the chance. <3
May 9, 2011 11:58 AM

Oct 2010
Helloooooo. My name is Arwenia. I am 19 and come from Slovenia, Europe. I am a huge manga maniac and discovered this world last summer. I am currently writing crossroad D.Gray man/Bleach/Naruto. Am also a huge fan of 1/2prince and it is the first manga I read about gender bender. I love it.
I love to sleep, party, write, draw, paint, take photographs... Hate my current college, fake friends and drugs.
If you want me to be your friend add me. :D
Nov 14, 2011 10:45 PM

Sep 2011
Hi! I'm Night Rose :3 i love reading manga and watching anime. I'm 19 yrs old and fell in love with 1/2 Prince &lt;3 I love writing stories, painting and sleeping &lt;3 Reading is a hobby that i love and do every time i have the chance. Nice meeting everyone! *bows*
Aug 26, 2012 1:22 AM
Dec 2010
hehe, a very late intro~ But oh wells,,

I'm Miya, 14 year old, going to middle school (i/we don't go to high school, just 6 yrs middle school and then uni.)
I wear white glasses (my bff said it reminded her of milk~) and am 1.62-64 long, black-brown hair, asian, nice to meet ya~
i love anime since i watched one (Shugo Chara), sadly enough without subs, on mom's pc, and after that i began watching others too, and in the also read manga, i came to know the diffrences between manga, manhwa and manhua, and cuz im chinese, i wouldve absolutely like to read manhua, so yay 1/2 Prince! == Manhua~!
-
Mar 13, 2014 3:26 PM

Jul 2013
Hello!
I'm RandomNinjaName, but my real name is Sanja. I'm a SHSM Business student and I also take part in art studies. I'm an aspiring author, who enjoys reading manga and watching anime on a regular basis.
By day i'm a boring business student and by night, I DJ and take part in otaku activities.
Send me a message if you ever wanna chat, I enjoy talking to people :D
Apr 13, 2020 5:17 AM
Apr 2013
Hiya!!!

I'm saberine I'm so happy that I have found people who appreciate 1/2 Prince!!

I've been watching anime for years, though not so much anymore due to life :P I'm currently doing my masters in Robotics :)

Feel free to chat as I'd love to make friends :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Get Your Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kiaspa - May 30, 2009

247 by kotohapw »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hottness of Characters in 1/2 Prince

Ski - Apr 25, 2009

35 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:51 AM

» Cry about waiting for releases! ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - May 3, 2009

55 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

» *HOT HOT* 1/2 Prince Official Illustration Artbook

BlackSakura - Sep 20, 2009

8 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:10 AM

Poll: » Who is your Favorite character? ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - Apr 17, 2009

59 by Hydrino »»
Mar 2, 2012 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.