Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 23, 2009 9:54 AM

Nov 2008
Sorry I was rather late in making this :(. But anyways please introduce yourself here. This is basically the welcome thread :)

So here goes:
Hello! I'm noobzilla your resident club leader, and a 2nd year university student :). By day I am in uni, being a wannabe scientist or out playing with friends, by night I go otaku / gamer mode ^^. Its a pleasure to meet you all!

p.s. My real name is nabila, i made my nick into noobzilla after i found out, nab in danish means noob, haha
noobzillaApr 24, 2009 5:09 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 23, 2009 9:59 AM
Apr 2009
Hello! My name is lightning_bolt! I am a in my second year of highschool! I am a fanfiction writing marchine currnutly working on a 1/2 Prince fanfiction with my character 'Lightning Bolt' and my friends characters! By day I am a anime loving girl with a short attaion span and ether lazy or hyper! By night I am the same, only with Role Playing put into the mix ^-^
Apr 23, 2009 10:06 AM

Nov 2008
oh hello! nice to meet you, u must post links to your 1/2 ouji fanfictions in the fancfiction thread when u do them! :D
noobzillaApr 23, 2009 10:21 AM
Apr 23, 2009 10:44 AM
Apr 2009
HIIII!! I'm swirly. I will be in highschool next school yearx3 I'm very addicted to manga and anime, but mostly manga! I read fanfiction almost everyday, but recently I've been busy with dance practice and can't read as much T^T and my favorite fic just ended T^T sobs. I'm pretty much a manga geek x3 hyper and stuff...especially if I eat sugary stuff xD Oh and I'm addicted to smileys like this x3 and this xD and T^T and etc xDDD
Apr 23, 2009 12:38 PM

Feb 2009
Ok, so hello there I go by Ski nick both in rl life and online (I use it so often that I almost forgot my name xD). I'm near end of my second year in highschool and an addict to reading (anything will do book, manga[and that's go from shojo to hentai^^] , comics). Hmm, what else? Ah, yes. Usually I act like wet blanket and no-lifer, but when dragged to party I drink,sing and talk with anyone^^. So nice to meet ya ladies (and few gentelmen).
Ski.png
Apr 23, 2009 7:27 PM

Jan 2009
Um, hi. I'm me obviously, uh, call me ec or cheeser or some such, I'll respond to almost anything unless I hate it. I am a trap, so, uh, watch out? I don't try to be, it's just natural. Umm, let's see, I'm also a stalker (not irl =.=) and just a bit insane. I'm less interesting than I seem to be, but more than you'd otherwise expect? (oh, and I'm confusing I guess, I get myself lost >.<) OH! and a. . . grammar. *counazigh*. I'm sure we'll get along well *bows*
Apr 23, 2009 10:55 PM

Nov 2008
Hi there all of you and welcome :D!
Apr 24, 2009 10:26 AM
Feb 2009
Hello! ^__^ I am Seregrith and I'm 16 years old and I go to highschool (first year) and I live in Finland. I love manga and I prefer reading manga to watching anime :) And I also love to draw manga XD
So, nice to meet you all! :3
Apr 24, 2009 9:39 PM

Dec 2008
Hello! I'm Bluemoon777. I'm going to be in 2nd year high school next year. I recently started reading Half Prince in Onemanga.com and got really hooked! I read fanfictions almost everyday! (I almost do not leave the house during the summer because I always read) I love reading! Books, mangas, whatever! I love reading them all! XD
Apr 25, 2009 3:54 AM

Oct 2008
I'm Kiaspa, a ICT/Art student. I'm 16 and a club officer here, nice to meet yah.
My actual name is Kitty, Kiaspa is a nickname i got given at one point and i ended up using it :)
My Member Cards

Random Quote
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
Apr 25, 2009 12:44 PM

Apr 2009
Hi, call me crinlord:). Im uniwesity student, and of course a girl;] Recently i fallen in love:)... with half price. But i think it will bo no wedding. Gretting all:)

Apr 25, 2009 12:53 PM

Nov 2008
welcome welcome! lol @ the bear crinlord, was it just being funny or it is hurt [ i hope its not]....
Apr 25, 2009 1:03 PM

Apr 2009
noobzilla said:
welcome welcome! lol @ the bear crinlord, was it just being funny or it is hurt [ i hope its not]....

I think hes scrape himself:D But im not sure...

Apr 25, 2009 1:25 PM

Oct 2008
Welcome -waves-
My Member Cards

Random Quote
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
Apr 25, 2009 2:38 PM
Apr 2009
lolz i like your avatar too crinlord its funny...not sure what its really doing though 0.o is it trying to scratch itself or something???
Apr 25, 2009 8:50 PM

Apr 2009
yo noobzilla is the member card availble?
PM me and let's be friends.
Apr 25, 2009 9:19 PM
Apr 2009
hi I'm coderror^^ I'm still a junior attending highschool, I'm a girl in love with zhou-gege who loves to draw^^ I'm currently obsessed with 1/2 Ouji.. DAMN! when is the sub for chapter 18 going to come out??!?!??!?! ARGH!!?!? >.<
coderrorApr 25, 2009 9:25 PM
Apr 25, 2009 11:20 PM

Nov 2008
/Welcomes All

karmarei said:
yo noobzilla is the member card availble?

It'll be available in a day or two, you will be notified as soon as they are ready :)
Apr 26, 2009 4:44 AM
Nov 2007
Hello ^^
As you can see, I go by the name of Oblivion. I was only recently introduced to this manhua. It was love from first sight, especially as a big role-play fan.
Apr 26, 2009 11:52 AM

Apr 2009
Hiya!
I'm chibisuke. I really like reading manga and watching anime. I also like playing some online games.
My first thought of 1/2 Prince was "What the heck is this manga? (it's actually a manhua though) I think I'll skip reading this one.. looks boring just reading the summary."
That was before I read the first two chapters... then now I'm really hooked! Can't wait for chapter 18 to come out!
Apr 27, 2009 8:40 AM

Apr 2009
Hello everyone! I'm underseige7467 and I'm somewhat new to MAL. When I first started reading 1/2 Prince I just happened to stumble across it and was pretty much hooked from the start. Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Apr 27, 2009 8:49 AM

Nov 2008
/waves to new members . Oh my a boy! make sure to vote on the Boy:girl ratio thread, http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=80193 :P
Apr 27, 2009 9:22 AM

Feb 2008
^^ I like the manga and mal, and so I added it to my list and am enjoying it, I gave it a 7 rating and think it deserves it.

Apr 28, 2009 5:52 AM
Nov 2007
LonerGoth said:
^^ I like the manga and mal, and so I added it to my list and am enjoying it, I gave it a 7 rating and think it deserves it.

You'll make Gui cry!
Apr 28, 2009 6:35 AM

Nov 2008
I agree... the least 1/2 Prince deserves is a 9.... but only cuz meat bun isn't the main character....
Apr 28, 2009 11:12 AM

Apr 2009
underseige7467 said:
Hello everyone! I'm underseige7467 and I'm somewhat new to MAL. When I first started reading 1/2 Prince I just happened to stumble across it and was pretty much hooked from the start. Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Wow, that's the same thing that happened to me! I was looking for some more on 1/2 prince and ended up here.

Aheam, after posting for a while in these forums I realized I never actually introduced myself. *blush*

Klaudiviris is my current alias. I know it's hard to read. It's a derivation of how my family back in the old country used to call me.

I started reading 1/2 prince a very long while ago. Manga doesn't reach this country very easily, so I can only buy the most popular titles and only at certain stores. 1/2 Ouji I can only read through free translations, although I'd definitively buy it.

I'm a literature freak and I study literature, although that's not working all too well lately. I also read quite a lot of mangas, but I wouldn't call myself a connoisseur. I'm rather a newbie when it comes to manga.

Please take good care of me,
C.
Apr 29, 2009 1:37 AM

Nov 2008
hehe i think many of the members still haven't seen that we have an Introduce yourself thread even though they've been posting here ^^. Its my bad for posting the thread late
Apr 29, 2009 10:08 AM

Apr 2008
Hey! I'm Gabichicaloca and am currently a first year university student though I'll be a rising second year in a few days XD YAYZ SUMMER! I don't remember how I stumbled upon 1/2 Prince but I love what I found and get extremely excited when there's an update. My roomie not so much...XD Pleased to meet you guys!
Apr 29, 2009 10:13 AM

Nov 2008
hi! omg someone my age hihi! anyways manga addicts will be manga addicts even when they are old and dying... at least i will be.... [no im not that old yet!!]
Apr 29, 2009 10:15 AM

Apr 2008
noobzilla said:
hi! omg someone my age hihi! anyways manga addicts will be manga addicts even when they are old and dying... at least i will be.... [no im not that old yet!!]

XD Agreed my friend.
Apr 29, 2009 11:38 AM

Aug 2007
Hi I'm Natsuru, not so new on MAL but on the manga. I just started a few days ago and am still way in the beginning of it, which means chapter 2. I've got less time during weekend and not so much more on the weekends but I try my best. mostly.
I'm still in school, not really easy to describe what kind of school it is so I will leave it at that. I'm 19, that should do some good I think.
Anything else about me? hm... not that I would know, but questions can be asked, I don't bite ^^
Apr 29, 2009 11:49 AM

Nov 2008
Hello Natsuru :D welcome to MAL and 1/2 Ouji Fan club
Apr 29, 2009 3:07 PM

Jan 2008
Hello~!

Frankly I'm surprised there's a club for this.

I just picked it up recently and without much expectations since I've yet to really like any Chinese/Korean manga, but this was REALLY good. Can't wait to see more of it myself.

There is a couple of things about this manga that really bothers me though. Mostly lolidragon... how they translated her name is a bit of a mockery to one of the best martial arts chars ever - 小龍女(yeah, same words from vol2 cover), which I'm positively sure is the inspiration for that name choice, that char is too famous in China.
AoriiApr 29, 2009 3:13 PM
Apr 29, 2009 4:12 PM

Nov 2008
Ok, I think I should introduce myself as well... I'm university studen 2. year and I started with anime, but now I only read manga, but only on internet, because in my country ( Czech republic) you just can't find any paper manga in my language and very little bit in english and if you find it its reeeally expensive...Hmm don't know what alse to say...

Apr 29, 2009 9:49 PM

Nov 2008
Hi there guys :D. Thanx for telling us about lolidragon/ in my head now "Little dragoness" or "little dragon girl" should be called. Anyways since normally in MMORPG you take names and kind of deform it... i think the translators thought lolidragon would be funnier... to match her personality...

Ilap... i have the same issue where i live.. only i've never actually seen a paper manga here except when my japanese friend brought me the raws straight from Japan...
noobzillaApr 29, 2009 10:49 PM
Apr 30, 2009 6:51 AM

Sep 2008
Hi, I'm Toki, I'm soon 18 and have loved manga since I started knowing what it was (that was 3 years ago.) and I love pretty much anything that has to do with japan.
I'm from Sweden and I'm taking japanese in school, started learning soon 2 years ago.
I start watching new anime or reading new manga when ever I am stressed or bored or just feel like it.
1/2 prince is one of my favorite mangas, but I don't have a particular preference when it comes to manga I read all kinds of genres, but sometimes I read read about a particular thing, like when I was really in to vampires (a couple of months ago) I read all the books and mangas with interesting vampires I could find.

Some random facts about me:
*I like chatting with people about manga or anything that seems interesting(japan, Paris, how to catch a criminal etc.
*I was in the scouts when I was younger.
*I love free stuff.
* I know two scentences in latin.
1: "Aurum potestas est." Gold is power.(It is the family motto of my favorit person in one of my favorit book series.)
2: "Per asperas ad astra." Through adversities towards the stars.
*Right now I want to read manga with angels/people with wings, mermaids or "kemonomimi"(like people with cat ears.)
*I hatelove Death note and Code geass, if you want to know why pm me.
Toki-Apr 30, 2009 7:29 AM
"Per aspera ad astra."
"Trough adversities to the stars."
Apr 30, 2009 6:55 AM

May 2008
Hello there,
Im crimsoneyes, actually called meghan. I joined a little while ago but never actually got around to looking through the forum.
Im currently in my last year of school making me the scary age of 18 and I shall (hopefully) be off to university in september.
I drift in the strange country called england. though originally I am south african.
I found 1/2 prince the day it was uploaded onto one manga. I was browsing the recently updated list when the name caught my eye, I started reading it and fell in love with and now I cant wait for the next chapter.
I mostly read manga online since the range is larger but I also buy a tonne as well. I think my current manga count is about 128, or somewhere around that.
As for being a member on MAL, Ive been here for a while, almost a year I believe

Ok Ill shush now. thanks for reading the wall of text lol.

x
Apr 30, 2009 8:37 AM

Nov 2008
Hello :D... just had some uber icecream to celebrate [NOT] the horrible heatwave here [im in south asia atm, more specifically in Bangladesh] ... anyways Ice cream rules.

I wonder why Toki hates code geass/ death note.. im betting she likes both Lelouch and light and love/hated the ending [that'd be me] but anyways.

p.s. i wish i had manga where i live [i mean the paper version]
Apr 30, 2009 3:30 PM

Apr 2009
Hi all,
I’m one of the newest member here. My name is Yuyu V^__^V. Started reading ½ Prince about 3-4 months ago. ( when I saw ½ Prince on the updated list on Mangafox =/ ) I work as Graphic and Multimedia Designer

I love reading manga and watching anime ( with strong female characters : The Wallflower, Skip Beat, Red Lion, Hot Blooded Woman…etc )
Apr 30, 2009 8:48 PM

Aug 2008
Oh hey.... I'm rebwaters.... Dunno if I'm infamous but I'm the one with the most largest manga list here... I'm not new here... I'm almost a sophomore :P... Entered the world of 1/2 Ouji by recommendation of a fellow MAL spanish-speaking friend and Being lovin the manga since three days ago I began reading it :P.. Mexican Fella... I'm in my second year of University studying Industrial Engineer... Manga in paper is not easy to obtain here but it's not that really expensive... around 4 to 3 dollars each volume :P

Hmmm so noobzila is watching us from Bangladesh... that pretty much explains that country in my flag counter :P Nice to meet ya all!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2009 9:25 PM

Nov 2008
OMG and i thought my manga list was bit.... 3k+ :O wow! talk about being a super manga reader. Didn't i mention it, that i'm in Bangladesh? ^^ guess i forgot. Did you know they don't have copyright right law here? so people download fansubs and resel them in stores.... [talk about rip offs]
Apr 30, 2009 9:42 PM

Aug 2008
noobzilla said:
OMG and i thought my manga list was bit.... 3k+ :O wow! talk about being a super manga reader. Didn't i mention it, that i'm in Bangladesh? ^^ guess i forgot. Did you know they don't have copyright right law here? so people download fansubs and resel them in stores.... [talk about rip offs]
Really? then you can make yourself rich girl!!! Take advantage of your power muahahaha.... that's not cool at the same time thou.... Um too bad there's no translators in hindi or whatever language that's usually spoken over there :P

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2009 9:59 PM

Nov 2008
It's Bangla... but the people who watch anime... or even know what it is, know english very well anyways.... [i know its supposed to be japanese but well, with the abundance of fan subs......]. Oh and i thought of that... but can;t be bothered
May 1, 2009 4:27 AM

Apr 2009
rebwaters said:
Oh hey.... I'm rebwaters.... Dunno if I'm infamous but I'm the one with the most largest manga list here... I'm not new here... I'm almost a sophomore :P... Entered the world of 1/2 Ouji by recommendation of a fellow MAL spanish-speaking friend and Being lovin the manga since three days ago I began reading it :P.. Mexican Fella... I'm in my second year of University studying Industrial Engineer... Manga in paper is not easy to obtain here but it's not that really expensive... around 4 to 3 dollars each volume :P

Hmmm so noobzila is watching us from Bangladesh... that pretty much explains that country in my flag counter :P Nice to meet ya all!!

Signs,
Green

Mexican? That's nice. I'm also a Spanish speaker, although my origins are sort of blurry now. Welcome :)
May 2, 2009 7:53 AM

Nov 2007
hello, i'm makube-x.
i love to read manga / watch anime.
school takes most of my manga reading time and so i watch anime more.
my manga list is full, but little is Still Reading.
i knew the title from before and then i came across noganunu reading it and i was told (more of ordered) to read it.
i am so glad i took that order, i would have been missing a great manga!
May 2, 2009 8:27 AM

Nov 2008
noganunu did you a great favor! welcome to the 1/2 ouji fandom ;)
May 4, 2009 7:18 PM

May 2009
i'm cloverclover2, just clover it's ok XD
ehm.. i love this manga, im from argentina, and that's it
greetings :3
May 5, 2009 2:21 AM

May 2009
Hi everyone! I'm Janica and I'm 16.I'm kinda new here but i joined cause I found this fanclub for 1/2 prince. I love the the manwhua, its one of the funniest I've ever read, and yeah i love prince!
When I saw the title at first I thought the manga was messed up with all the gender blender shiz but it turned out to be great and damn funny.
Well that's that. Thanks for putting up this club!
May 5, 2009 2:39 AM

Nov 2008
welcome :D pleased to see more and more new fans of 1/2 ouji!
May 5, 2009 6:17 PM
Feb 2009
Uh, hi! My name is randompersonguy! I' in my third year of high school and love anime. I have to say that I was pretty lucky to come across 1/2 Prince. I was just scrolling through OneManga looking at all the new mangas added when I saw it! Lucky!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Get Your Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kiaspa - May 30, 2009

247 by kotohapw »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hottness of Characters in 1/2 Prince

Ski - Apr 25, 2009

35 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:51 AM

» Cry about waiting for releases! ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - May 3, 2009

55 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

» *HOT HOT* 1/2 Prince Official Illustration Artbook

BlackSakura - Sep 20, 2009

8 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:10 AM

Poll: » Who is your Favorite character? ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - Apr 17, 2009

59 by Hydrino »»
Mar 2, 2012 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.