Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2009 8:17 PM

Nov 2008
I haven't found any yet, but if you happen to write one, or find one , please post it here with the correct credits. The format should be:

Title:
Pairing:
Genre:
Brief summary:
Rating:

Member Submission

By bluewolf93
Title: Sekai- Luminarium
Pairing: no 1/2 prince characters
Genre: adventure, comedy
Brief summary: A story set in 2200, about a girl (and her intense lucky streak) and her adventures on a new virtual MMORPG. Inspired from 1/2 Prince.
Rating: PG 13+
noobzillaMay 24, 2009 8:25 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 21, 2009 8:26 PM
Apr 2009
COOL! I want to write a fanfic for 1/2 prince now. Also, you can post it in fanfiction.net actually. I was checking it out and I went to the misc. section and found the manhua/chinese comics?(not sure about the name just know that there was a manhua on it) part. We can post the stories over there for now? I hope they make a fanfiction archive for 1/2 prince soon T^T I'm going to write one NOW!!! well tomorrow maybe since I have to sleep soon for school tomorow >.<
Apr 21, 2009 8:29 PM

Nov 2008
:) woot! im looking forward to it
Apr 21, 2009 8:35 PM
Apr 2009
lolz yay! I'll try writing a short draft right now x3....just to warn you though I have bad writing skills T^T
Apr 21, 2009 8:36 PM

Nov 2008
doesn't matter ^^ as long as i get the plot, its not like fanfiction is meant to be professional anyways
Apr 21, 2009 8:50 PM
Apr 2009
lolz oki oki oki x3 Ill just try my best wohooO!!!! xDD
Apr 27, 2009 9:37 AM

Feb 2008
calm down a little.

Also I might one day post some fanfiction of 1/2 prince.
Apr 28, 2009 10:55 AM

Apr 2009
LonerGoth said:
calm down a little.

Also I might one day post some fanfiction of 1/2 prince.

I'm curious. I have a feeling you write good fiction.

I'd write some as well (if I can think of something to explore). I'm not the best fiction writer ever, though. I'm better suited to be a critic.
Apr 28, 2009 11:02 AM

Nov 2008
When i start something i usually try to make myself start with an example.. but im no fanfic writer... i can start a story.. continue it...... but.... i can never end them... its a bad trait
Apr 28, 2009 11:15 AM

Apr 2009
noobzilla said:
When i start something i usually try to make myself start with an example.. but im no fanfic writer... i can start a story.. continue it...... but.... i can never end them... its a bad trait

My fiction writing tutor says that people have the most problems when it comes to endings, so no worries! You're not alone. I have the same problem, only... after I plan out how everything is going to be like, I end up feeling too lazy to actually write it out.
May 24, 2009 5:14 AM
May 2009
well, you see, i sort of wrote this story (not finished...) and half prince was my inspiration to start writing it, so its somewhat similar at the start. But i don't think it really counts as fanfic cos the characters and everything are different, except for the fact that its virtual RPG and the fact that 1/2prince was my inspiration for it.
but ill give you a link to it jsut incase, i mean, no-one has written any fan fic yet, so i guess someones gotta start something.
(just to remind you! the start is BASICALLY the same. but then it diverges)
http://wolfcubx.webs.com/luminarium.htm
May 24, 2009 5:20 AM

Nov 2008
Yay a fanfic! hehe gratz on being the first submitter, i'll go read it

Could you fill in those below please

Pairing: (if any) e.g. Wolf nii + Yulian
Genre:
Brief summary:
Rating: e.g. PG -13
May 24, 2009 5:28 AM
May 2009
Pairing:... there are no 1/2 prince characters
Genre: adventure/comedy
Brief summary: A story set in 2200, about a girl (and her intense lucky streak) and her adventures on a new virtual MMORPG
Rating: PG 13+ (seems about right)

basically, like i said, it wouldn't usually count as fanfic, its just a story based loosely on the whole virtual gaming world setting.
but i figured i had nothing to lose posting it here seeing that there is nto yet even one fan fic. as of yet.
Jun 11, 2009 12:41 PM

May 2009
i would like to write a fanfic D:
but if i did it i would write it in spanish, and i don't know if most of the fans would get it in that language xD
Jun 28, 2009 9:15 PM
Apr 2009
oh oh oh i finally posted up my story! x3 it's in the misc. in the manhua section ^_^ it was supposed to be a oneshot but I guess it's taking too long for me to actually finish the story...what I posted up is probably like 1/4 of what I wanted to write originally -.- Anyways, I just posted it up so it's probably not on ff.net yet so Ill come post the link tomorow x3
P.S it probably won't be as good as some fics out there I'm no writer after all T_T but please still read
Jun 29, 2009 7:53 AM

Nov 2008
Gambatte swirly :P
Jul 3, 2009 2:01 PM
Jul 2009
I want to write 1/2 prince fanfic toooo :3 but I got no inspiration... Is there anyone with a good plot for me??? X3
Aug 1, 2009 12:07 AM
Jul 2009
I have an idea thats been sitting in my head for a fanfic, and I must write it! I don't know how to upload stuff yet, but it shall take me a great deal of time to write even just the first chapter. I joined just so I can read and write fanfic's for 1/2 Prince. . . .I love this story.
Aug 10, 2009 10:23 AM
Aug 2009
There's actually a place for 1/2 Prince fanfiction at fanfiction.net. It's in a really awkward spot though. It's in the miscellaneous section under manhua and to filter the 1/2 Prince stories, you have to search for the "character" 1/2 prince. >.>

If you're having a hard time finding it (I did), here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/misc/ManHua_Chinese_Comics/3/0/1/1/0/20934/0/0/0/1/

There are a few good ones. There are nine on the site so far.
Aug 14, 2009 6:55 AM

Aug 2009
Hi. I just put my first fanfic up on fanfiction.net. I hope to do more in the future. Here is my link. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2044489/

The story is also available in the same section as all the other 1/2 Prince stories.
For some reason it isn't in the same location.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5302966/1/

If you take a look, please let me know.

I made sure to match my name, so you will know it is mine.
CrimsonRookAug 15, 2009 9:24 AM
Aug 15, 2009 9:44 AM

Aug 2009
I am keeping a vigilant eye on on fanfiction.net for fan fics, and I read Sekai-Luminarium. Is there another place I can look for fan fics?

I am hoping there is going to be a part two for Luminarium. That is a very promising beginning. :)

So far I have enjoyed all the fan fictions I have seen, but I ran out. *sniff, sniff*

If anyone seriously wants ideas, I can come up with some easy.

Here is a possibly long write with many chapters. If you pick it up, you get to iron out the wrinkles though. Feng Lan's brother and his team enter a competition that Odd Squad can't enter for some reason (reason you supply), and the Lan's brother gets kidnapped in the real world. Lan and Zhou-gege have to get him back without giving Lan's secret away before the kidnappers win the ingame competition. What happens if Lan's parents come home at that time?

Another one...

Nan Gong Zui (did I get his name right?) finds out that Prince is a girl in the real world. How will he handle it? He would probably be able to keep the secret, but would he become over protective like Wicked is in danger of doing? How would Gui react if he was the last one to figure it out? and does Zui know Prince in the real world?

So much fun, so many questions...
Feb 4, 2010 5:44 PM

Aug 2008
noobzilla said:
I'm on the same boat Commanda... So don't worry at all... thou I have a big story on the back burner... Nyt knows of it actually... In fact I plan it to be awesomely big... but before knowing where to go, I need to see at least 3/4 of HP story before I make a ton of decisions.... But the set up is there... If Nyt liked it, and I love it, then it has to be awesome.... the only horrible thing is that I'm too lazy to actually write XD... but it will someday see the light... XD

Signs,
Green

PS: There are already 19 stories!!! YAY for HP fandom growing!!! So then HP will have it's own cat on FF.net soon!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2010 3:38 AM
Jul 2010
I been thinking for a week or so to write a fanfic of HP , me, being so upset, i could not think which person should pair with my main lead sunshine. Boylove it is
Jul 11, 2010 4:52 AM
Jul 2010
Title:Supporting characters become main characters
Pairing: Sunshine x FengWuQing , Kenshin x Arctic Fox
Genre: Romance , BL .
Brief summary: A BL fanfic that has a unusual couple and a probably expected one , with 4 characters as main , who are supporting characters from the main story.
Rating: M

M as after mid chaps , intercourse occurs .

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6131175/1/Supporting_characters_become_main_characters
Sep 17, 2010 10:50 AM

Nov 2009
I really enjoyed reading luminarium hope there's gonna be a part 2
Sep 17, 2010 10:51 AM

Nov 2009
I really enjoyed reading luminarium hope there's gonna be a part 2
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 )

noobzilla - Apr 23, 2009

166 by saberine »»
Apr 13, 2020 5:17 AM

Sticky: » Get Your Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kiaspa - May 30, 2009

247 by kotohapw »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hottness of Characters in 1/2 Prince

Ski - Apr 25, 2009

35 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:51 AM

» Cry about waiting for releases! ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - May 3, 2009

55 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

» *HOT HOT* 1/2 Prince Official Illustration Artbook

BlackSakura - Sep 20, 2009

8 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.