Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2009 6:12 AM

Feb 2009
This is the ultimate question in every death note fans mind.
Wat's ur plan?How'll u hide it and avoid getting suspected?
Any kind of reply, gud, bad, selfish, cruel anything's welcome.Your views on the the world or revenge, anything u'd want with the death note do share here!!
So wat'll u do?
FIRE AWAY!!
sadhanaApr 27, 2009 12:49 PM

Winners and Victims stand alone!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 23, 2009 11:03 PM
Nov 2008
hmmm, i would use it on whomever i wanted to. i would kill who ever i thought should die unless they were close to me becuz then i might get suspected
Apr 25, 2009 3:52 PM

Feb 2009
If I hav a death note i'll do the following:

1'st of all i'll cover death note with brown paper i use for my normal notes.That way even if someone sees it they'll not get suspicious.I'll also tuck the "how 2 use" rules inside the cover.That way even if some1 accidentaly brushes it, they won't see my shinigami, as they touched only the cover.

Nxt I'll fill the first few pages of death note with matter related 2 my studies so that it looks like any other note of mine.I'll use pages in middle 2 write names & as a page gets filled i'll tare it & flush it down toilet.That way there'll b no record of my killings.

Then i'll always keep it with me & lock my bag .I'll also carry money or something valuable in my bag,so that if any1 thinks i'm overly cautious i can show the reason.

Then i'll use it only at night & since i'm a person who mostly prefers 2 work at night
(coz it's silent) no 1'll suspect me.

I'll also keep a paper from deathnote inside my cloths for emergencies.

Even after that if some1 does manage 2 touch pages of deathnote i'll kill them as having gone insane & brain hemorrhaged.And if the person happens 2 b some1 i love then i'll write that they 'lose memory of previous 1 day & die after 60 years'.That way they won't lose a single day of their lifespan.

And i'd like 2 kill criminals.I'll start in some country far away from where i am.Then globally distribute my killing patterns.That way if suspision arises on mysterious death of criminals it'll b traced somewhere far from me.

And while killing my enemies near me i'll manipulate them 2 hav friendly relations with me prior 2 their death so that i won't b suspected as having benifited from their death.

I'll try avoiding 2 kill those around me by accidents.Coz accidents usually involve police.Instead i'll kill them by chronic illness.

I'll also never make shinigami eyes deal coz half my lifespan's worth more than the world 2 me.

I'll also use deathnote 2 get rich coz i can't struggle for money when i've got history 2 create.

People I'd like 2 kill:
*Criminals, rapists, psychos, murderers, serial killers etc.
*corrupt politicians
*those who live on hardwork of others
*Sadists who find pleasure in tormenting weak & helpless.
*people showing partiality, favourism.
*Those who give no respect for talent.
*officials of law who fail 2 provide justice
*people like Brutus who r with u & gain ur trust and love but r always on the lookout for destroying u, and giv a noble reason for their disgusting actions.
They deserve the most CRUEL death.
*Influential people without talent who use their influence for curbing others oppurtunities.
*People who cheat public in terms of charities & other things.
*Those who stand in my way & those whom i consider my enemies.

It may look a bit like Light, but this is what I'll honestly do.
Maybe You can see why I like Light so much!!
sadhanaApr 26, 2009 12:42 AM

May 4, 2009 12:44 PM

Apr 2009
Sad to say, but I'd probably end up being the next Misa. I would keep the notebook and find another Kira that I could follow under and do as they tell me. Needless to say, I'd like the Shinigami eyes too, whether I lose half my lifespan or not, it would be useful in helping a few people.
Jun 1, 2009 11:53 PM

Nov 2008
I would...run away with it XD
And then >.>... that was it o.o
Jun 29, 2009 10:53 AM
Jan 2009
At first I would probably get freaked and not use it, but over time, I would get curious and kill some criminal that was going to be executed anyway. I would probably like that feeling and keep using the note. I would hide it as one of my school notebooks so no one will suspect me and have a list of criminals ready so I can kill some of them in school and some at night so it would be harder to suspect that it is a student. If somebody sees the list of criminals, I would just tell them I am in an afterschool group that picks ramndom people and we do a long report on them. For this I would include a list of other famous people.

I dont think I would be able to kill anyone that was not a criminal (this includes my archenemies, or school bullies) just because I would feel really bad for them. I would kill people that although they are not criminals, they use people or manipulate them to do their dirty work and people who would get in my way of making the world a better place (this would be the police if they are in my way or any type of investigators that are working against me.)
Jul 29, 2009 7:07 AM

Dec 2008
Good question *.*

First, I will use it - of course. I will kill criminals, murderes etc. Then, I will take all pages of DN and hide it somewhere - and get "fake" Death Note's paper (I mean - normally books paper) and give it to this "DN". Then this “Death Note” I will sold on black market and I will be rich. *.* Huahahahaaa! And I will still kill bad people xd

Uhhh. Big plans ~.~

Aug 29, 2009 5:43 AM

Nov 2008
What will I do, huh ?
I'd probably do the same thing as Kira ... Kill everybody who would be in my way (no exceptions!!)
Sep 17, 2009 5:58 AM

Jul 2009
i throw awayxD
(the shinigami eyes nice,but i dont want to kill anyone-i just dont want to be a murderer-
rather i want to be a hero,as L =)
and caught my kira=)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2010 12:34 AM
Nov 2009
I would probably get the Shinigami eyes and write down any ones name who talks in the library at school. It's hella hard to study with some dumb bitch talking

Jan 17, 2010 11:43 AM

Nov 2009
Trust me i'd be too scared to open it DX

Im too easy to scare so...yeah...it wouldn't go so well at all..

Jan 23, 2010 11:49 PM

Jul 2009
i will burn it ...
i dont need it at all
i belive in god justice
No one has the right to lead the world by fake justice and kill or punesh
Lightu has a good goal but wrong way to rich it
Jan 24, 2010 4:45 AM

Feb 2009
Zombie-sama said:
i will burn it ...
i dont need it at all
i belive in god justice
No one has the right to lead the world by fake justice and kill or punesh
Lightu has a good goal but wrong way to rich it

Well if God's justice was true why are crime & murder still prevailing?
So if God doesn't do anything to stop them, we humans must.
Thats what Light did.

Jan 25, 2010 2:28 AM

Sep 2009
kill my childhood enemy(s) first,get a hold of the shinigami that posses the death note,exchange with shinigami eyes,kill the bastards who ruined my life,kill the ones who have yet to ruin my life(kill before it happens)
and maybe some more ppl should have more suffering before they die...

(if you wanna see what i'l do...see the "i hate school club forum "what do you hate about school" the last page)
Ichimaru-senpaiJan 25, 2010 2:36 AM
Welcome to my happy world now get your shit and leave

Jan 26, 2010 3:11 AM
Nov 2009
Ichimaru-senpai said:
kill my childhood enemy(s) first,get a hold of the shinigami that posses the death note,exchange with shinigami eyes,kill the bastards who ruined my life,kill the ones who have yet to ruin my life(kill before it happens)

(if you wanna see what i'l do...see the "i hate school club forum "what do you hate about school" the last page)
This is awesome XD!

Jan 26, 2010 5:37 AM

Feb 2009
tphrjnes said:
Ichimaru-senpai said:

This is awesome XD!

YUP !!

Feb 6, 2010 7:43 PM

Sep 2009
sadhana said:
tphrjnes said:
Ichimaru-senpai said:

This is awesome XD!

YUP !!

thank you very much
Welcome to my happy world now get your shit and leave

Feb 13, 2010 11:27 AM

Sep 2009
I don't know... Maybe I will use the notebook for the same purpose as the Light? After all, he had lofty ideas.
Although the use of the notebook for their own purposes would also be tempting.
Well, I certainly wouldn't have abandoned their property rights. ;3
Mar 20, 2010 12:30 AM

Feb 2008
Well, I know myself. I can't even watch someone suffer, let alone cause it myself. But I'm also the most selfish person I've ever met. The Death Note gives whoever uses it a chance to change the world, to leave mark in the history of mankind. It's kinda tempting. And I'm sure that I would at least consider it.

The thing about the Death Note is... it's the tool of Gods. So I would probably spend serious amount of time searching for people who deserve to die all over the world - I would concentrate my 'research' on the most religious countries - and then start killing them in masses, through accidents. As 'impressive' as heart attacks are, accidents are even more so. They're usually an unfortunate outcomes caused by the circumstances and without intent. They 'prove' that we're just one small, unimportant part of the universe. So I would use them and also the ability to control people before their death so there is no doubt in anyone's mind that these 'accidents' are caused intentionally... by something. My first goal would be to create a new religion or just 'reinforce' the already existing ones. Religion, fear and fanaticism are the most useful tools in controlling the societies. So I would use it.

The Eraser too (Seriously, I would strangle my shinigami if it doesn't give me the eraser). I would need some actual 'miracles' after all, although I'm absolutely certain if I somehow lived for another 400 years or so, I would find out that, apparently, I've done a lot more miracles than just killing and resurrecting.

Anyway, I doubt I would need that much 'work'. Just kill some 'bad guys', leave some 'godly' messages behind and the rest of the world's 'cleansing' would be done by the religious fanatics over the decades and centuries after I'm long gone.

... But I doubt the world ever was and ever would be 'clean'. I doubt it ever needs it. So I would probably just end up being a lawyer or a politician and using the DN only occasionally xD
Jun 6, 2010 1:39 AM

Sep 2009
I wouldn't write even one name. I'm too weak too kill anyone even if I hate someone. Hoewever, I'd take Death Note. And when Shinigami would come, I'd give him back notebook. Maybe I'd take with me only one page, because someday it could be only way to safe my or somebody else's life.

Polscy fani, łączcie się^^"
Jun 6, 2010 11:39 PM

May 2010
At first i would probably not do anything with it. But as time passed i would probably find reasons i could justify in my mind to use the notebook. i.e. murders or rapist who cheated the system and went free or who have never been caught to begin with.
Jun 8, 2010 8:59 AM

Oct 2009
I would burn it. Light's IQ is probably far higher then my own and if he couldn't get away with it not many people could. The reason I would burn it and not simply give back to the shinigami is because the shinigami would probably drop it again, and the way I see it the world really doesn't need another weapon of mass murder. v_v
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Jun 11, 2010 5:23 AM
May 2010
Well....
Probably I will kill those people I hate so much...Then kill those who are in my way...then kill those who are criminals....but before that I need to be police so I will manipulate their death by making them catch by me and will die after 20 yrs at the cell....well not only 20 years....Different criminals will have different years with different reasons...that way I will be the greatest police by catching many criminals successfully....
Jul 18, 2010 6:51 AM

Nov 2009
Kill everyone I hate recklessly, despite being watched by police, and kill them too. Acquire Shinigami Eyes. Kill more people, until I'm the only one left - or people I find useful as a tool .... kekekeke
Aug 5, 2010 8:29 PM

Aug 2009
I'd probably do all the things Light did.
The plans, acting innocent, everthing to cover up my tracks. There are alot of wrong doings in this world and nobodys bother to even take care of it. Criminals are getting out of jail so easily and just doing the same things, the government has gone so corrupt its rediculous. Someone has to fix everything right?
Bwahahahaha lol
Aug 10, 2010 1:10 PM
Nov 2009
Well First of all i would write Justin Beiber, then handle the rest of the things like Light Yagami.
Oct 28, 2017 4:06 AM

Apr 2017
I would kill anyone i hate

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Wat would hav happened if L had picked up the Death Note?

sadhana - Apr 16, 2009

11 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:05 AM

Poll: » Most hated Death Note charecter ( 1 2 )

sadhana - Jun 6, 2009

56 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:05 AM

Poll: » Does Light deserve to die? ( 1 2 )

sadhana - Mar 24, 2009

57 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:04 AM

Poll: » Most favourite DN charecter! ( 1 2 )

sadhana - Jun 6, 2009

86 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:03 AM

» *Quiz* What Death Note character are you?

Katyana - Aug 4, 2011

18 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.