Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 2009 1:09 AM

Nov 2008
I know theres a lot to like, but in a few sentences, [or a wall of text if u prefer], say Why is it that you like 1/2 ouji.

My opinion: I played MMORPGs before, and theres so much humor here that reminds me of the actual games, although the humor is done in a way, that anyone that hasn't played such a game still understands.
The interaction between Gui and Prince [lol @ S&M relationship] and the misunderstandings on both sides. I just love the oddness of odd squad in general. Oh and the twin brother and Feng Lan reminds me of how annoying my brother is when we argue about gaming ahaha. uh i must not forget - all the griveances Prince caused her family!
noobzillaApr 18, 2009 5:31 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 18, 2009 3:02 AM

Sep 2008
I like 1/2 prince because of the oddness of the odd group and the humor of the characters. every character has a different side in them in which it makes them odd. I also liked 1/2 prince because i played a lot of RPGs, but not MMORPG particularly. ^^
Apr 18, 2009 3:56 AM
Jun 2008
Everything, I swear I have not had a moment where I wish they hadn't done that or thought "That's going a bit too far". I've enjoyed and I Am enjoying all of it.

(Save for the waiting but that can't be help... Must be good and wait since I can't help it move along.)
Apr 18, 2009 9:27 AM

Nov 2007
i love how the characters act.
they all act in a sudden-unexpected way .
the way the let go their anger on everything in front of them
the funny situations that happened to them
Apr 18, 2009 9:44 AM

Dec 2008
The characters are funny, really crazy, the humor about those kind of games is just awesome (I cracked out since the first chapter when prince got mad and killed the other monsters) its like what you think when you are playing them..
And of course:
noobzilla said:
The interaction between Gui and Prince [lol @ S&M relationship]
that's just really nice :D and they are so interesting..
Apr 18, 2009 5:04 PM
Apr 2009
What really got me interested in 1/2 Prince is when Lan was allowed to create a male character and got herself in a lot of misunderstandings because of that.
Apr 18, 2009 7:48 PM
Apr 2009
lolz It's all about the bishies!!!!! coughguicough is veryyyy handsome and smexy xDDDD Also, this manga is verryy FUNNY I laugh my ass offf evrytime I read it xD Also the art fits the humor of this manga/manhua sooo much Prince's facial expressions are sooo funny and so does gui's xDD
Apr 19, 2009 7:16 AM

Nov 2008
I like it probably because I love gender bender and strong female character, also in the beginning I thought that this is quite average manhua, but now I think it's really fun and I like it more and more and I'm looking forward relationship between Gui and Feng Lang in real life...

Apr 19, 2009 9:20 AM

Aug 2008
1st thing that make me interested to read was because the theme is online game.i I played several online games before. so i like it. But then I LOL alot bcoz the manhwa is very very funny... !! loveee it... XD
+ GUI is soooo sexy :">

Apr 19, 2009 9:45 AM

Feb 2009
Humor^^ mostly facial expressions and Prince beating up Gui.
Ski.png
Apr 21, 2009 8:49 PM
Apr 2009
lolz prince and gui's SM relationship xDD
Apr 25, 2009 1:19 PM

Apr 2009
Well i too think its little S&M, and too was playing in MMORPG and have memories to compare:). Well but first I was drawn to this manga becouse of gender brender, then its turned out related to online games (i was happy then) and now its going in good direction so im improperly satisfied:)

Apr 25, 2009 7:59 PM

Dec 2008
I was drawn to this manga because of it's name. I was browsing through different mangas in onemanga.com and then the name caught my eye. I was like, what do you mean HALF prince? But then I saw it was a gender bender so I kind of got the reason for the name... but when I started reading it I loved it since it reminded me of the Online RPG games I used to play during the summer and also because of it's humor! I was laughing so hard when Prince and LoliDragon realized that MeatBun ate it's own kind! XD
Apr 30, 2009 9:01 PM

Aug 2008
One word: Comedy... that's what this manga about.... and well in second place will be the MMORPG factor portrait in a magnificent way :P

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2009 11:00 AM

May 2009
i like it because it's funny, REALLY funny xD
and also, even if there are other manga's about online games, i think this one is pretty original...
Also characters are great and each one has its own traits
May 5, 2009 11:04 AM

Sep 2008
When I first saw the description of the series I was skeptic, but after the few chapters it did interest me.. Than I lost interest till I saw a big update of around 15 chapters and said "what the heck, lets give this another go". From there I was totally interested in it again and I really can't say why.

I would have to say the characters attitudes plus they dont make it seem like an actual game but more of reality... (kinda like digging out in food for hours at end, and skipping killing lots of monsters by showing maybe 3 pages of it..)

It really is one of those series that you get attached but arn't really sure why yourself, just that you know you like it.
May 5, 2009 11:12 AM

Nov 2008
hmm been reading it since chapter 3 was scanlated, but i must say i clicked on the manga link to see the summary many times before that.. didn;t seem interesting... it was just luck that i accidentally opened a chapter directly and was like OMG bishie.. started reading and liked it... and got obsessed... and made this club....
May 5, 2009 3:04 PM

Jan 2008
noobzilla said:

but i must say i clicked on the manga link to see the summary many times before that.. didn;t seem interesting... it was just luck that i accidentally opened a chapter directly and...

ditto ditto

Reasons:
-- Rather interesting approach to MMOs
-- Love the exploration into virtual-self IRL-self relationships
-- Interesting characters
-- Everything reminds self of MMO days
May 5, 2009 4:12 PM

Jan 2009
heh, oddly I've only ever played 3 mmo's and none of them avidly. but manga about them always makes me... :3
May 8, 2009 10:59 PM
Feb 2009
I like the fight scenes...most gender benders are too dull and Shoujo-ish .. :p
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 )

noobzilla - Apr 23, 2009

166 by saberine »»
Apr 13, 2020 5:17 AM

Sticky: » Get Your Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kiaspa - May 30, 2009

247 by kotohapw »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hottness of Characters in 1/2 Prince

Ski - Apr 25, 2009

35 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:51 AM

» Cry about waiting for releases! ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - May 3, 2009

55 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

» *HOT HOT* 1/2 Prince Official Illustration Artbook

BlackSakura - Sep 20, 2009

8 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.