Forum Settings
Forums

[Quiz] Who would be your perfect Vampire Knight boyfriend? (With Pics!! girls quiz)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 12, 2008 8:38 PM
Jun 2007
I think it would be kaname kuran.he is more good looking.and fine
Apr 1, 2008 5:33 AM

Mar 2008
Yay! I got Zero :P
Zero Kiryu
He was a former human, who was turned into a vampire by a Pureblood. He hates vampires. He's in the Day Class.
*How you met*
You were trying to break into the Moon Dorm again to see if the Night Class is rich. Well, Zero the Disciplinary Member caught you. You tripped off the wall and he caught you with his arms. "Heh Heh, sorry.... I wasn't trying to break into the Moon Dorm."You said, climbing out of his arms, he just glared at you, but you noticed a little blush.
*How he asked you out*
You were pestering Yuki about the Moon Dorm, and the Night Class, Zero had told you that he was a vampire a little bit ago, and you were a new member of the Disciplinary Comittee. Zero came walking around the corner, and noticed you were pestering Yuki, so he pulled you aside and kissed you, asking, "Will you go out with me ________?"
You let him drink your blood when he needs it.
Apr 23, 2008 8:59 AM

Mar 2008
haha i got kaname ... that was unexpected
even with the obvious questions =S lol
Apr 24, 2008 12:40 AM

Sep 2007
I also got kaname
Apr 26, 2008 12:31 AM

Jan 2008
haha i got zero although obvious questions but it was fun:)

Apr 26, 2008 9:50 AM

Nov 2007
i got Zero ^^
May I Drink From Your Neck?

VK It's My Life!

May 4, 2008 8:38 AM

Jan 2008

Kain AkatsukiAido's cousin, a vampire, and the one who always takes the blame.*How you met* A guy was lying on the ground in pain. "Hey, do you need help???" You asked worried."I'm fine....." He moaned as he tried getting up. You held out a hand, and helped him get up."I'm Kain, or otherwise known as Wild, by you day class girls." Kain said."I'm _______. Nice meeting you! See you later." You would never know that him getting in trouble would make you guys go out.*How he asked you out*You ran into a tree and fell back in pain, you couldn't stop thinking about Kain. He was in your thoughts frequently. You looked up in surprise and saw Kain being flipped by Zero."KAIN?!?!?!?! Are you okay?" You screamed at him when he was on the ground."I'm fine..." He grumbled, while you helped him up again. Everyone else went inside again, while Zero walked off. "I have one thing to ask you though.... will you..... would youwant to... how am I gonna say this? Will you go out with me ________? I thought about you everyday." Kain continued.You nodded and hugged him, you're scared about him being a vampire but you don't let that bother you.

May 14, 2008 6:17 AM

Mar 2008

Kaname Kuran is your match! Kaname is mysterious, intruiging, and a high class pureblood. He is hard to please when it comes to love, but you quench his thirst.

YAY!
May 19, 2008 2:11 AM

Feb 2008
YAY!! I got Ichijou ^^
May 30, 2008 11:16 PM
Nov 2007
aw.. i didn't managed to do the quiz!
Jun 9, 2008 1:31 AM

Feb 2008
Why not?
Jun 25, 2008 3:30 AM

Jun 2008
Aido Hanabusa.
Jul 7, 2008 1:08 AM

Jul 2008

Kaname Kuran
He's the President of the Night Class and is a pureblood vmapire. All the vampires basically go here just to be with Kaname, the Pureblood. *How you met him*You were getting books for Headmaster Cross, you threw open the Headmater's door and tackled into Kaname. He helped you pick up the books and when he handed you them your hands touched, and you both got an electrical touch. You saw him everyday after that when you were walking to the sun dorm after school, he would smile at you. *How he asked you out*You were walking to the sun dorm after Headmaster Cross sent you on one of his many requests for you. You saw Kaname there and he handed you a black rose with a necklace around it. "______, will you go out with me?" He asked causually. You love him a lot, and know that you're practically in danger every second, but you don't care.

Take this http://www.quizilla.com/users/AkasariUchiha/quizzes/">quiz!

P.S. Yay! I'm so happy it was Kaname xD
Jul 18, 2008 11:38 PM
Nov 2007
Ichijo Takuma
The Vice President of the Night Class, and a Vampire. He's happy, just turned 18, and has known Kaname Kuran a long time.
*How you met*
You were looking at manga books since you loved them, you couldn't find the latest in one of the series you really like. You saw that the Vice President of the Night Class was reading it.
"Are you gonna buy that?" You asked him, trying to remember his name.
"No, I don't thinks so, here you can have it, do you like this series?" He replied staring at me with his beautiful eyes.
You couldn't help blushing, "Uh, yeah I do.....It's one of my favorites." You turned around plucking another volume off the shelf.
"Cool! I do too, see you around." He said walking off. Wow, a night class student actually talked to you, they all usually left you alone.
*How he asked you out*
You were in your dorm room, watching a scary movie, when there was scratching on your window, you automatically screamed. You threw pillows at the window when it opened by itself.
"_______!!!! CALM DOWN!" Someone yelled. Oh crap it was Ichijo.
"Sorry Ichijo, I thought you were the monster from the deep..." you said embrassed, looking at the cover of the movie.Ichijo was laughing hystericaly, and tried talking but brust out in more peals of laughter.
"_______. Why do you watch that?" He asked clutching your arm when he's done laughing. He kissed you on the lips and asked, "Will you be mine?"
You brust out crying and sobbed Yes, you were crying tears of joy.

o-o XD
Dec 10, 2008 8:30 PM
Nov 2008
I CANT TAKE THE QUIZ FOR SOME REASON IT SAYS ERROR WAH WAHWAH :(
Apr 23, 2009 10:58 AM

Oct 2008
I got Zero ^^

Jun 1, 2009 8:28 AM

Apr 2009
I cant do the quiz for some reason...T_T
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 16, 2009 5:36 AM

Jun 2009
I can`t do quiz too ... Buuuu
Jul 29, 2009 6:03 AM

Jan 2009
I got Ichijou Takume :3
Yeah! He is my favorite *o*
Sep 11, 2009 12:26 PM

May 2009
I can't do the test ... it comes up as a Whoops! No longer there nevermind ^.^ i took the long way around XD

for those unable to access it from the code given, try this one here. Its the main url for it ~.^

Ichijo Takuma
The Vice President of the Night Class, and a Vampire. He's happy, just turned 18, and has known Kaname Kuran a long time.
*How you met*
You were looking at manga books since you loved them, you couldn't find the latest in one of the series you really like. You saw that the Vice President of the Night Class was reading it.
"Are you gonna buy that?" You asked him, trying to remember his name.
"No, I don't thinks so, here you can have it, do you like this series?" He replied staring at me with his beautiful eyes.
You couldn't help blushing, "Uh, yeah I do.....It's one of my favorites." You turned around plucking another volume off the shelf.
"Cool! I do too, see you around." He said walking off. Wow, a night class student actually talked to you, they all usually left you alone.
*How he asked you out*
You were in your dorm room, watching a scary movie, when there was scratching on your window, you automatically screamed. You threw pillows at the window when it opened by itself.
"_______!!!! CALM DOWN!" Someone yelled. Oh crap it was Ichijo.
"Sorry Ichijo, I thought you were the monster from the deep..." you said embrassed, looking at the cover of the movie.Ichijo was laughing hystericaly, and tried talking but brust out in more peals of laughter.
"_______. Why do you watch that?" He asked clutching your arm when he's done laughing. He kissed you on the lips and asked, "Will you be mine?"
You brust out crying and sobbed Yes, you were crying tears of joy.
Lady_Death_CatSep 11, 2009 12:43 PM
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Sep 11, 2009 3:12 PM

Apr 2009
Kaname Kuran
He's the President of the Night Class and is a pureblood vmapire. All the vampires basically go here just to be with Kaname, the Pureblood.
*How you met him*
You were getting books for Headmaster Cross, you threw open the Headmater's door and tackled into Kaname. He helped you pick up the books and when he handed you them your hands touched, and you both got an electrical touch. You saw him everyday after that when you were walking to the sun dorm after school, he would smile at you.
*How he asked you out*
You were walking to the sun dorm after Headmaster Cross sent you on one of his many requests for you. You saw Kaname there and he handed you a black rose with a necklace around it. "______, will you go out with me?" He asked causually. You love him a lot, and know that you're practically in danger every second, but you don't care.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 23, 2009 5:02 PM

Sep 2009
i got kain *u* lucky me

Kain Akatsuki
Aido's cousin, a vampire, and the one who always takes the blame.
*How you met*
A guy was lying on the ground in pain.
"Hey, do you need help???" You asked worried.
"I'm fine....." He moaned as he tried getting up. You held out a hand, and helped him get up.
"I'm Kain, or otherwise known as Wild, by you day class girls." Kain said.
"I'm _______. Nice meeting you! See you later." You would never know that him getting in trouble would make you guys go out.
*How he asked you out*
You ran into a tree and fell back in pain, you couldn't stop thinking about Kain. He was in your thoughts frequently. You looked up in surprise and saw Kain being flipped by Zero.
"KAIN?!?!?!?! Are you okay?" You screamed at him when he was on the ground.
"I'm fine..." He grumbled, while you helped him up again. Everyone else went inside again, while Zero walked off. "I have one thing to ask you though.... will you..... would youwant to... how am I gonna say this? Will you go out with me ________? I thought about you everyday." Kain continued.
You nodded and hugged him, you're scared about him being a vampire but you don't let that bother you
Isn't he cute? :'3

Dec 29, 2009 6:59 AM

Sep 2009
Zero Kiryu!!!!
He was a former human, who was turned into a vampire by a Pureblood. He hates vampires. He's in the Day Class.
*How you met*
You were trying to break into the Moon Dorm again to see if the Night Class is rich. Well, Zero the Disciplinary Member caught you. You tripped off the wall and he caught you with his arms. "Heh Heh, sorry.... I wasn't trying to break into the Moon Dorm."You said, climbing out of his arms, he just glared at you, but you noticed a little blush.
*How he asked you out*
You were pestering Yuki about the Moon Dorm, and the Night Class, Zero had told you that he was a vampire a little bit ago, and you were a new member of the Disciplinary Comittee. Zero came walking around the corner, and noticed you were pestering Yuki, so he pulled you aside and kissed you, asking, "Will you go out with me ________?"
Jan 8, 2010 3:05 PM

Jan 2009
Zero Kiryu
*How you met*
*How he asked you out*

Yay!! :3
Feb 11, 2010 1:45 PM

Jun 2008

Ichijo Takuma The Vice President of the Night Class, and a Vampire. He's happy, just turned 18, and has known Kaname Kuran a long time. *How you met* You were looking at manga books since you loved them, you couldn't find the latest in one of the series you really like. You saw that the Vice President of the Night Class was reading it. "Are you gonna buy that?" You asked him, trying to remember his name. "No, I don't thinks so, here you can have it, do you like this series?" He replied staring at me with his beautiful eyes. You couldn't help blushing, "Uh, yeah I do.....It's one of my favorites." You turned around plucking another volume off the shelf. "Cool! I do too, see you around." He said walking off. Wow, a night class student actually talked to you, they all usually left you alone. *How he asked you out* You were in your dorm room, watching a scary movie, when there was scratching on your window, you automatically screamed. You threw pillows at the window when it opened by itself. "_______!!!! CALM DOWN!" Someone yelled. Oh crap it was Ichijo. "Sorry Ichijo, I thought you were the monster from the deep..." you said embrassed, looking at the cover of the movie.Ichijo was laughing hystericaly, and tried talking but brust out in more peals of laughter. "_______. Why do you watch that?" He asked clutching your arm when he's done laughing. He kissed you on the lips and asked, "Will you be mine?" You brust out crying and sobbed Yes, you were crying tears of joy.
May 27, 2016 11:35 PM
May 2016
ZERO IS ALL MINE!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *drags him with me like a yandere-chan*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» So how mnay of you want to play the Vampire Knight DS game??!!

Akane- - Jan 24, 2009

1 by Zeki4life »»
May 27, 2016 11:40 PM

» Zero

zerovklover - Dec 10, 2008

5 by Zeki4life »»
May 27, 2016 11:37 PM

» Who is the Hottest Vampire Knight Guy? ( 1 2 )

r00kie_06 - Nov 3, 2007

83 by Zeki4life »»
May 27, 2016 11:32 PM

Poll: » Who should end with Yuuki? :3 ( 1 2 )

Haoji - Jul 25, 2007

99 by Zeki4life »»
May 27, 2016 11:20 PM

» Episode 13.

fluffmarsh - Jun 24, 2008

2 by Akarei »»
Nov 28, 2008 12:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.