Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 15, 2013 5:52 PM
Dec 2013
There are many debates on who Touma should end up with but now let's talk about Accelerator! Personally I really like Accelerator X Misaka Worst and Accelerator X Misaka Imouto.
C2-Pizza-GirlNov 21, 2014 12:56 AM
Dec 15, 2013 5:53 PM

Apr 2013
accelerator x touma
an egomaniac and a fool

Dec 15, 2013 5:57 PM
Mar 2013
Accelerator x Last Order most probably. But honestly, Accelerator seems like a lone wolf so it's difficult to imagine him with anyone else besides LO. I guess Misaka Worst is the next best pairing.
Dec 15, 2013 9:19 PM
Dec 2013
emeraldrosary said:
Accelerator x Last Order most probably. But honestly, Accelerator seems like a lone wolf so it's difficult to imagine him with anyone else besides LO. I guess Misaka Worst is the next best pairing.

I see what you mean. I can't really see him with anyone besides a clone. Last order and Accelerator are adorable! I'm a little so-so about him and Misaka Worst but strangley i really like the idea with him and one of the Imouto's. The reason being is despite what he did, he never truly wanted to kill them and he feels genuine remorse for it and he is now so devoted to protecting them and last order. I think that If they realized that he was trying to scare them out of fighting and that he indirectly saved them from the Amai Ao's virus code and has been protecting them since, I think it's possible for them to develope feelings for him, but sadly they never interact now...
Dec 15, 2013 10:28 PM

Aug 2009
Accelerator wants a family not a girlfriend so I dont think that an Accelerator pairing is possible but I would say Misaka Worst or Mugino.Crazies for the Crazies.But Mugino is yandere for Hamazura so...

They already look like a mother and a father for LO.
Jan 16, 2014 8:41 PM

Jan 2014
Whats wrong with Last Order x Accelerator x Misaka Worst?

Misaka Worst is basically influenced by Last Order, so denying Misaka Worst is like denying Last Order completely. Right?

If no polygamy, then lets accept pedophilia. Last Order x Accelerator.
Jan 18, 2014 11:48 AM
Dec 2013
JustDan said:
Whats wrong with Last Order x Accelerator x Misaka Worst?

Misaka Worst is basically influenced by Last Order, so denying Misaka Worst is like denying Last Order completely. Right?

If no polygamy, then lets accept pedophilia. Last Order x Accelerator.

I like your idea alot too! Though I say him with Last order if she were older but since she's a kid I would go fo either Accelerator x Misaka Worst or Accelerator x Misaka Imouto
Jan 23, 2014 1:22 AM

Aug 2013
Misaka Worst x Accelerator.

Reason ? Those two are equally psychotic and strangely have a great chemistry.

Misaka Imouto-tachi are out of the question since all the remaining Sisters are in love with TouMAN.

And Last Order, i think he just treats her as dear little sister .
Feb 3, 2014 6:09 AM
Dec 2013
Hakuryuukou said:

Misaka Imouto-tachi are out of the question since all the remaining Sisters are in love with TouMAN.

I agree with you about Misaka Worst and Last order (unless she was the same size as the other Misakas) However I still really wish the Misaka Imouto-tachi went with Accelerator. I have several reasons. 1) they play a major role in Accelerators character developement and he's practically devoted to protecting their lives from being trampled on again (though it's implied that last order hides it from them) If they knew they should at least develope some feelings towards him. 2) Where Touma saved them once Accelerator saved them indirectly many times. 3) Touma has almost no connection to them after the level 6 project except for running into them on occasions and there's no way he's going to fall for them since he's more likely going to end up with Mikoto and so the Imouto-tachi would be heart broken. Where as if they realized how much Accelerator cares and fell for him, then he would most likely return their feelings or at least spend time with them. That's why I would say either Misaka Imouto or Misaka worst with Accelerator.
Feb 3, 2014 6:15 AM

Aug 2009
Yori-the-Yandere said:
Hakuryuukou said:

I agree with you about Misaka Worst and Last order (unless she was the same size as the other Misakas) However I still really wish the Misaka Imouto-tachi went with Accelerator. I have several reasons. 1) they play a major role in Accelerators character developement and he's practically devoted to protecting their lives from being trampled on again (though it's implied that last order hides it from them) If they knew they should at least develope some feelings towards him. 2) Where Touma saved them once Accelerator saved them indirectly many times. 3) Touma has almost no connection to them after the level 6 project except for running into them on occasions and there's no way he's going to fall for them since he's more likely going to end up with Mikoto and so the Imouto-tachi would be heart broken. Where as if they realized how much Accelerator cares and fell for him, then he would most likely return their feelings or at least spend time with them. That's why I would say either Misaka Imouto or Misaka worst with Accelerator.

But he still killed more than half of them.They cant just forget it.
And because of Touma the plan stopped ahead of time and every Sister realized her individuality.

The Will of the Misaka Network knows what Accelerator has done since the beginning(The Sisters know after the Invasion arc) and she still prefers Touma according to New Testament 7.
Feb 3, 2014 6:23 AM

Feb 2009
^NT6, not NT7.
Feb 3, 2014 10:51 AM

Feb 2014
Worst is probably best. Last Order is too young at the moment.
Feb 3, 2014 9:35 PM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
^NT6, not NT7.

My calculation ability is worse thanAccelerator's after brain damage.
RedHazard said:
Worst is probably best. Last Order is too young at the moment.

Worse is younger than LO.:/
Feb 20, 2014 4:30 PM
Dec 2013
ssjokg said:
Yori-the-Yandere said:
Hakuryuukou said:

But he still killed more than half of them.They cant just forget it.
And because of Touma the plan stopped ahead of time and every Sister realized her individuality.

The Will of the Misaka Network knows what Accelerator has done since the beginning(The Sisters know after the Invasion arc) and she still prefers Touma according to New Testament 7.

It was really the scientists' fault what happened in the experements and he didn't truly want to kill them. Last Order and Misaka Worst know that he killed them but they accepted him. Touma only saved them once but Accelerator is practically devoted to protecting their lives.

I must have missed the part with the invasion arc because I don't rememember it saying anything but that they sensed someone using the Misaka Network but I think that if it wasn't meant to be a harem series where most of the girls fall for Touma, they would most likely have fallen for Accelerator. Plus there's no way they would ever end up with Touma but if they became attached to Accelerator who has more connections with them anyway, at least one of them could have stood a chance. It just seems more logical to me if they became attached to Accelerator or at least interacted with him more.
Feb 20, 2014 4:55 PM

Aug 2009
Last Order unlike the other Sister's was the one that only looked at the events and came to this conclusion.She was always at the side lines thanks to her role unlike the others that that were greatly affected by each fight and could die the very next day.I am not saying that they cant forgive him but it wont be so easy for them.
Misaka Worst has no attachment to the rest of the Sisters and she isnt even part of them.She is a Misaka clone that has their negative emotions to an extent.
And as I said the collective Will of the Network prefers Touma more than Accelerator.

The Sisters arent dumb.
"Misaka Imouto, #10032, transmitted her thoughts across the Misaka Network.
(If that…ultimately results in…breaking free of…this crisis…)
All the others Sisters responded.
They stopped pointlessly attempting to fight the virus. (The Sisters had redefined the emergency code from Last Order as a virus.) This gave them free use of the calculation area they had been using to resist. This provided only a tiny amount of free thought. Misaka Imouto still could not even move a finger.
Nevertheless, when all 10,000 of them worked together, it became a single power.
The Sisters did not hold onto that power themselves.
They knew someone who could use it much more effectively."

To aru isnt a harem series.The only girls that are actually around Touma and love him are Misaka and Index and there is absolutely no focus on the "harem"
Feb 23, 2014 7:01 AM
Dec 2013
ssjokg said:
Last Order unlike the other Sister's was the one that only looked at the events and came to this conclusion.She was always at the side lines thanks to her role unlike the others that that were greatly affected by each fight and could die the very next day.I am not saying that they cant forgive him but it wont be so easy for them.
Misaka Worst has no attachment to the rest of the Sisters and she isnt even part of them.She is a Misaka clone that has their negative emotions to an extent.
And as I said the collective Will of the Network prefers Touma more than Accelerator.

The Sisters arent dumb.
"Misaka Imouto, #10032, transmitted her thoughts across the Misaka Network.
(If that…ultimately results in…breaking free of…this crisis…)
All the others Sisters responded.
They stopped pointlessly attempting to fight the virus. (The Sisters had redefined the emergency code from Last Order as a virus.) This gave them free use of the calculation area they had been using to resist. This provided only a tiny amount of free thought. Misaka Imouto still could not even move a finger.
Nevertheless, when all 10,000 of them worked together, it became a single power.
The Sisters did not hold onto that power themselves.
They knew someone who could use it much more effectively."

To aru isnt a harem series.The only girls that are actually around Touma and love him are Misaka and Index and there is absolutely no focus on the "harem"

I know it's not a full blown harem anime but it is a little in the since tht so many charactes have developed feeling for Touma. I know that the Misaka Imoutous are intellegent What I meant was did they know all tht Accelerator has done for them and Last order and his remorse, or just that has acess to the Network?

I know that tey probably will not end up falling for him but I think it would've made more since for them to to go with Accelerator because they have much more to do with his part of the story and than Touma's. Also the fact they were both a victum of being used as a guinei pig and even though it was Last order's conclusion if they realized it earlier on things could have been different. Plus how devoted he is now to protecting their lives. Touma on the other hand jst happened to bsg by and decided to save them just like all the other characters he saw that were in trouble.I get why they became attached to him but what also was strange is that they werent phased when their own Onee-sama tried to convince them that they weren't lab animals earlier in Railgun S but when Touma whom they just met said it they were so enlightend. If theyhad as much of a chance to end up with him as Mikoto I wouldn't have minded as much but it's a bit sad since there is no way they would ever end up wih Touma, If the were attached to Accelerator on the other hand, at least one of them could at least be by his side and so they wouldn't be as left out. like Last order is, so they would be much happier. At least he has Last order as a daughter and Misaka Worst as a possible future love interest.
Feb 23, 2014 9:23 AM

Jun 2013
You should add "Accelerator X Misaka mikoto.
Jun 14, 2014 10:35 PM

May 2014
i ship Accelerator x Misaka Worst best :x

i don't like Accelerator x Last Order much :-s

and Accelerator x Touma ? NOF*CKINGWAY ! :-s
Jun 14, 2014 10:41 PM
Aug 2012
Last Order since he's clearly a pedo
Oct 19, 2014 5:27 PM
Oct 2014
Accelerator x Last Order? I seriously doubt that'll happen. He only sees her as a daughter at best.

Accelerator x Worst? That makes a little bit more senses. But I doubt he'll want her, since she act somewhat like Last Order.

Accelerator x Touma? Are you out of your fucking mind?

Accelerator x Mikoto? Has better chances than Accelerator x Touma, that's for damn sure. I'm voting for this couple.
Oct 19, 2014 5:29 PM
Oct 2014
MonsterKiller said:
You should add "Accelerator X Misaka mikoto.
I'm with you on that.
Oct 19, 2014 6:24 PM

Feb 2014
Accel x Mugino or Accel x "a certain rank 2" is the top on my head. XD
Apr 29, 2015 6:12 AM
Jul 2014
awaki will make a great pairing for accelerator. they are practically a perfect match
Jul 8, 2020 10:50 AM
Jul 2020
lol... honestly I don’t think accelerator would even think about dating last order as she is basically 10 and accelerator is 16-17 max right now ( hed see her more as a daughter, and not to be a fat pedo..), I’d see accelerator as a lone wolf maybe? and not need to be in a rel. maybe that would slow him down. As he is looking after last order basically. Though in some point he may be like fuck it Lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Index - probably the most annoying character ever. ( 1 2 )

Rodaa - Jan 24, 2014

75 by Rigatoni96 »»
Apr 29, 1:35 PM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cabaret - Mar 18, 2009

280 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 29, 9:09 AM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

darkxdestiny - Mar 12, 2009

142 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 29, 8:37 AM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Wasabi - Mar 8, 2009

113 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 29, 8:11 AM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

then - Mar 14, 2009

61 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 29, 7:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.