Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2013 12:35 AM
Nov 2013
I really want Chisaki and Hikari to end up together.They are the couple I'm shipping for, who else agrees with me?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 29, 2013 4:34 AM
Jul 2018
Probably everyone with common sense agrees with you
Manaka is the most annoying character out of the main five.
Sadly it was recently hinted that Kaname likes Chisaki, this will make things complicated.
Currently the likes of the characters are probably something like this:
Tsumugu -> Fishes
Manaka -> Tsumugu
Hikari -> Manaka
Chisaki -> Hikari
Kaname - > Chisaki

We need an extra girl~
Nov 29, 2013 4:44 AM

Dec 2012
Nose_Bleed said:

Tsumugu -> Fishes

LMAO.

You forgot Tsumugu > Chisaki. He seem to care about her way more than Manaka.
Nov 29, 2013 4:47 AM

Dec 2011
Nose_Bleed said:
Probably everyone with common sense agrees with you
Manaka is the most annoying character out of the main five.
Sadly it was recently hinted that Kaname likes Chisaki, this will make things complicated.
Currently the likes of the characters are probably something like this:
Tsumugu -> Fishes
Manaka -> Tsumugu
Hikari -> Manaka
Chisaki -> Hikari
Kaname - > Chisaki

We need an extra girl~

Doesn't that little kid worship Kaname?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 29, 2013 4:50 AM

Feb 2012
I really can't chose. All of them are lovable even if they're so annoying as such.
Nov 29, 2013 4:57 AM

Dec 2012
kuuderes_shadow said:

I don't think those two little girls count. There was this one female classmate who seems to have a crush on Kaname, they never showed her again. I wonder if she will become relevant later on because it's seems Kaname is not gonna end up with anyone.
tsudecimoNov 29, 2013 5:00 AM
Nov 29, 2013 5:06 AM

Nov 2013
tsudecimo said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

I don't think those two little girls count. There was this one female classmate who seems to have a crush on Kaname, they never showed her again. I wonder if she will become relevant later on because it's seems Kaname is not gonna end up with anyone.

Kaname and Chisaki is possible if Chisaki don't end up with Hikari
Nov 29, 2013 5:33 AM

Oct 2013
BostonCrab said:
I really want Chisaki and Hikari to end up together.

I am supporting this as well. I am a little bit annoyed how they hinted that Tsumugu might have feelings Chisaki. At the moment I don't care about him and Manaka. Things get more and more complicated and troublesome.

Unfortunately I feel that Kaname will step into this whole story soon enough, making it even more complicated. Maybe his backstory will explain some things, but I doubt that he will stay the silent one for a lot longer.
Nov 29, 2013 9:35 AM

Jul 2013
Before I wanted Hikari to stay with Manaka, but after watching the episode 9 I was very angry with her when she threw Hikari on the floor. He was just hugging her, she is really stupid.
Really do not know who will stay with Hikari

Chisaki like Hikari, Tsumugu like Chisaki and Chisaki hates Tsumugu , Kaname like Chisaki, but he is in the friendzone. Very confusing. just want to see the next episodes
Nov 29, 2013 9:37 AM

Apr 2007
The problem with these kids is that they're all in love with the wrong people.
Nov 29, 2013 11:12 AM

Mar 2009
Nah, Chisaki's kind of a bitch.
Nov 29, 2013 1:06 PM
Jul 2018
Keilis said:
Because Manaka is totally not an annoying brat that doesn't even know what to do for herself or how she feels and even rejects Hikari because she's too dumb to figure out what's happening while Chisaki is holding back her feelings yet knows for sure she likes Hikari.
Totally better than Chisaki though.
Nov 29, 2013 2:14 PM

Dec 2009
Was kind of surprised that Kaname seems to have feelings for Chisaki. And lol at Tsugumu.
Nov 29, 2013 2:51 PM

Mar 2009
Nose_Bleed said:
Keilis said:
Because Manaka is totally not an annoying brat that doesn't even know what to do for herself or how she feels and even rejects Hikari because she's too dumb to figure out what's happening while Chisaki is holding back her feelings yet knows for sure she likes Hikari.

The irritating thing about Chisaki is that she knows what's going on (minus Kaname liking her), but is about as active as a radish. She doesn't particularly support Manaka x Hikari, nor is she proactive about her own feelings for Hikari. She watches, and that's all she does.

Meanwhile, Tsumugu approaches Chisaki to help her sort out how to "grow up", but instead lashes out on him when he expresses his own thoughts and opinions. Chisaki's the sort of girl I'd never want to have as a friend: someone stuck in her own world and overwhelmed by her own problems but does nothing proactive about them except ignore them, all the while getting angry at middle-men like Tsumugu who try to be helpful.

Manaka, on the other hand, is earnest. She's sensitive, naiive, innocent, and a crybaby, but she tries in everything she does, hence why Hikari likes her. She may not be as "mature" as Chisaki in looks or demeanour, but she sure as hell is growing up much more positively. Manaka is still childish in every sense, but also stronger than Chisaki can ever hope to be because of the former's determination. Chisaki's a coward, and one that's hardly a good friend. I don't blame Hikari at all for liking an honest girl like Manaka over Chisaki.
Nov 29, 2013 4:11 PM

Oct 2010
tsudecimo said:
Nose_Bleed said:

Tsumugu -> Fishes

LMAO.

I can't really see Tsumugu liking Chisaki. He's done a lot of things to show that he cares for everyone in the group.
Nov 29, 2013 4:20 PM

Jun 2011
Madara31 said:
tsudecimo said:
Nose_Bleed said:

Tsumugu -> Fishes

LMAO.

I can't really see Tsumugu liking Chisaki. He's done a lot of things to show that he cares for everyone in the group.

Agreed. I think his significance within the cast isn't as a romantic interest for anybody, but as the catalyst for change and the bridging of the land and sea.
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Nov 29, 2013 6:24 PM

Oct 2010
Keilis said:
Nose_Bleed said:
Keilis said:

The irritating thing about Chisaki is that she knows what's going on (minus Kaname liking her), but is about as active as a radish. She doesn't particularly support Manaka x Hikari, nor is she proactive about her own feelings for Hikari. She watches, and that's all she does.

Meanwhile, Tsumugu approaches Chisaki to help her sort out how to "grow up", but instead lashes out on him when he expresses his own thoughts and opinions. Chisaki's the sort of girl I'd never want to have as a friend: someone stuck in her own world and overwhelmed by her own problems but does nothing proactive about them except ignore them, all the while getting angry at middle-men like Tsumugu who try to be helpful.

Manaka, on the other hand, is earnest. She's sensitive, naiive, innocent, and a crybaby, but she tries in everything she does, hence why Hikari likes her. She may not be as "mature" as Chisaki in looks or demeanour, but she sure as hell is growing up much more positively. Manaka is still childish in every sense, but also stronger than Chisaki can ever hope to be because of the former's determination. Chisaki's a coward, and one that's hardly a good friend. I don't blame Hikari at all for liking an honest girl like Manaka over Chisaki.

I may be biased but I disagree with you about Chisaki hardly being a good friend. Sure she hides what she feels in attempt to be an adult but that’s a natural choice we all make at one point in our lives. Humans are cowards by nature and she is no exception. She still wishes for the best for her friends. How is that being a bad friend? And if you say Chisaki is stuck in her world, Manaka is equally stuck in her own world, overreacting to whatever happens.

And Chisaki is mature with how she’s trying to put her feelings aside. But even the most mature person can fuck things up. Tsumugu who’s the supposed ultimate ‘mature’ person of the show always seem to say the right things and is always ‘right’. I don’t blame her for getting angry with him. And he’s an outsider so why is he lecturing her about her behavior and then covering it up with a “but I don’t particularly hate you”? It’s like he knows what he says will harm Chisaki’s feelings but doesn’t wanted to be disliked for that.

I dunno though. It appears that both girls are running away from their love lives, Manaka in a more active way and Chisaki is more passive. Manaka tries to busy herself while Chisaki tries to forget things.
Nov 29, 2013 7:23 PM

Jan 2008
I never liked Chisaki for Hikari. Sure, there is a very good chance it will happen especially if Manaka was truly in love with Tsumugu and Hikari finally gave up on her but at this point, I don't know what's going to happen. Also, this might prove possible if Chisaki confessed to Hikari. I'm sure this would be a shock but this might make him look at her differently.
About Kaname, I still don't know what goes on in his mind. It does seem like he is interested in Chisaki as more than a friend but I don't see Chisaki returning his feelings if that were the case.
I don't think Tsumugu has feelings for anyone at this point but he could fall for either Manaka or Chisaki and I actually like him with Chisaki more. For some reason, Tsumugu/Manaka doesn't interest me in the slightest. On the other hand, you could feel some tension and chemistry between Hikari and Manaka but of course, that doesn't mean they will end up together.

I'm still rooting for Hikari/Manaka but I've a feeling I will be disappointed but it's interesting that we can't tell what's going to happen.
Nov 29, 2013 9:01 PM

Mar 2009
Parisbelle said:
Keilis said:
Nose_Bleed said:
Keilis said:

I may be biased but I disagree with you about Chisaki hardly being a good friend. Sure she hides what she feels in attempt to be an adult but that’s a natural choice we all make at one point in our lives. Humans are cowards by nature and she is no exception. She still wishes for the best for her friends. How is that being a bad friend? And if you say Chisaki is stuck in her world, Manaka is equally stuck in her own world, overreacting to whatever happens.

And Chisaki is mature with how she’s trying to put her feelings aside. But even the most mature person can fuck things up. Tsumugu who’s the supposed ultimate ‘mature’ person of the show always seem to say the right things and is always ‘right’. I don’t blame her for getting angry with him. And he’s an outsider so why is he lecturing her about her behavior and then covering it up with a “but I don’t particularly hate you”? It’s like he knows what he says will harm Chisaki’s feelings but doesn’t wanted to be disliked for that.

I dunno though. It appears that both girls are running away from their love lives, Manaka in a more active way and Chisaki is more passive. Manaka tries to busy herself while Chisaki tries to forget things.

It wasn't in this episode that Chisaki's behaviour bothered me so much as the previous one (or maybe the one before?). When Manaka was actively supporting Chisaki x Hikari, Chisaki gave her the cold shoulder (blatantly ignoring her, pretending she doesn't exist, running away), which was kind of terrible of her. Yes, she hides her feelings, but not only does she not show them, she's afraid to confront them within herself. She needs to decide what she wants to do, and not leave Manaka confused. To tell Manaka to forget about Chisaki x Hikari is to tell Manaka to forget her friend's feelings: something she can't do. Until she decides on her own conviction, she'll just keep messing up their friendship. I'd argue that she doesn't think the best for her friends. I see her as someone with ulterior motives, and while harbouring feelings for someone isn't a crime, it's upsetting to see her getting worked up about Hikari x Manaka while not doing anything about it herself, as if she wants to label Hikari as her own untouchable territory -- untouchable even for herself. She's too passive-aggressive, needs to listen to ol' Tsumugu, and decide on how to face her feelings.

Tsumugu's lecture does seem out of place, considering he hasn't hung out with them much, but Chisaki pushing him away just because they haven't known each other long isn't very open-minded of her. For someone so mature, I was surprised that she didn't want a stranger's point-of-view about the situation, especially one so observant as Tsumugu. I thought she'd be the type to listen first before swimming back home in shame.

He's not covering up his words with, "But I don't hate how you are right now." He's saying that she doesn't need to change and blanket her feelings to be "mature", that it's better if she doesn't ignore them. I do agree he could have been more tactful about it, though.

Manaka hasn't been running from her love life till now, when Hikari was pushed away by her. Even then, I wonder if it was because she realized he liked her, or whether it was because she was in a state of panic and his sudden action caught her by surprise. I really don't think that moment was appropriate for him to push his feelings onto her. Chisaki, on the other hand, has been dodging her feelings ever since she liked Hikari.

I don't know if any of you have watched the Japanese version of Cardcaptor Sakura, but this triangle of Chisaki x Hikari x Manaka reminds me of Tomoyo x Sakura x Li, where Chisaki and Tomoyo play the role of "supportive character" who's in love with the main character, but that main character is in love with someone else. While Tomoyo from CCS was in love with Sakura, she realized her priority was for her loved one's happiness, which meant that whomever Sakura chose was OK with Tomoyo. This kind of conviction is seriously lacking in Chisaki, and I see her as a poor friend who can't decide on how to face these things. Both characters hide their feelings, but one is a supportive and brave friend while the other hides in the shadows and mulls over her own indecisiveness. I was disappointed to see that Chisaki was the latter, and hope that she grows into a more honest person, both with herself and others.
Nov 30, 2013 12:55 PM

Oct 2010

It’s not as though Manaka was supporting Chisaki the best way possible. Rather her behavior was worth cringing at and it was obvious she was compromising her relationship with Hikari for Chisaki which is the least thing Chisaki wanted. Sure it was terrible, but I think she needed a little time to herself. Her who-knows-how-long of a crush has been revealed to a person she wanted to hurt the least. Of course she’s going to avoid Manaka from embarrassment, annoyance, etc. Not everyone sees the world as white and bright as Manaka does and not everyone behaves optimistically so. Not sure if you’re talking about Manaka to refute what I was saying but I never did blame Manaka more than I blame Chisaki. I’m trying to say that both girls are equally wrong so one shouldn’t be blamed for being worse than the other. I’d argue back that she does think best for her friends but she’s always holding back what she wants so when her desires do surface, it’s a bit full blown.

I think this is where our views differ. You like the more honest part of Manaka while I like the dishonest part of Chisaki. I like characters who are unable to achieve what they want because it’s a reflection of who humans, who we, all are. We all ventured the territory Chisaki is now experiencing, why should we fault her?

What’s wrong with getting worked up though? So she’s acting hypocritical but who isn’t? Also, it’s not as though she’s lashing these feelings at Hikari and Manaka themselves. She doesn’t even let anyone else know, except nosy Tsumugu, so I don’t really see any problems with that.

Naaah, I’d get really irritated at Tsumugu. He’s an outsider, says whatever he wants like he knows everything, a fucking saint who can say no wrong. Sure she’s passive-aggressive but Tsumugu is hardly in position to say anything.

Open-minded? Since when does taking the advice from nearly a stranger qualify as open-minded? She listened to his advice, absorbed it, and retaliated. Maybe I didn’t watch the episode carefully enough but I thought she did listen to his advice. *scratches head* Isn’t that why she got so fueled and swam away?

I think this is just where the show is at and Chisaki is still around the beginning of her character development whereas Manaka has already reached the end. But I dunno, I guess it’s lack of care for Manaka that’s been clouding my judgment of her. I still say it’s natural and justifiable for Chisaki to dodge her feelings since it will lead to instability for the group of friends she’s been with for all her life.

I never watched Carcaptor Sakura so I can’t really comment on it. ;3 But from what you’re saying, I never liked that kind of romance, ugh. I always consider it noble idiocy. Because c’mon, who in real life can cope with that? Realistically, it should be, you confess, get rejected, and then move on. Or you just mull over your first love until it fades away. Because people change and people move on. It’s not as colorful as how manga and anime make it out to be, that the person will forever think about their first love.

I still see no problem in Chisaki (well, she needs to be less destructive) and how she goes about her problems. She’s about herself and so what? To me, it’s refreshing to see a character who’s more selfish and agonizes over her relationship with others.
Nov 30, 2013 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
Avoiding a quote tower

Here's what i think
Manaka is still behaving like she's innocent and doesn't get anything that's happening around her. She purposely avoids trouble and naively tries to "help" her friends thinking that's what she's supposed to do like she's some saint. This is what annoys me the most about her. She's damaged Chisaki's relationship with Hikari because of this, she can't understand her own feelings in the least and ends up hurting Hikari in the process, can't even tell him that she doesn't or does like him which is something that pisses me off the most.

Chisaki is 100% sure she likes Hikari, yes she is holding back because of Manaka which is a wrong thing to do, however this is something we all do, she at least has her own resolve, yes she is being stubborn and i'm not liking that, she's not being proactive either and she doesn't notice Kaname's moves, but then again she's too into Hikari to notice, nothing out of the ordinary. Tsumugu is only hurting her by only speaking his mind straight out, sure if he doesn't do it no one will but i think he's taking the wrong approach.

Manaka is already out of Hikari's league, she's in her own little world and should be left there.
Chisaki needs progress and character development, if she becomes more proactive she'd completely throw off Manaka.

The sole reason Hikari is into Manaka is because he's being selfish and still sees her as a kid that has to be protected, but she's no longer like that. He needs to let go of Manaka and see that Chisaki's in front of him and she's in love with him for real.

In the end i think Chisaki only needs a little push to reach her goal whereas Manaka is all over the place and should just be left alone for all i care. Whining about everything and not knowing what to do.
Nov 30, 2013 1:56 PM
Jan 2013
Manaka prooved today that she isn't interested in Hikari.
After the ending of the last episode a Hikari x Chisaki would certainly the best.
Nov 30, 2013 2:04 PM

Oct 2010

(I feel such a loser for being so passionate about this issue but whateves, lol.)

But I fully agree with you on the most part. ;D Yeah, both girls are harmful with how they are behaving but Manaka shouldn't be so easily dismissed because her attitude is more 'positive'.

And definitely! I think people so readily sides with the character who calls out on a person's BS but they forget that the situation is as important as the character trait itself. Tsumugu is in no position to lecture.

Sadly, Hikari is still very much into Manaka. ;_; So even if Manaka is out of his league or whatever, Hikari will still accept her, sigh. Chisaki does need to become more assertive but hey, that's why there's a story in the show. ;)

Well, Hikari is maturing a bit so I kind of disagree with you. Initially he does see her as a kid that needs to be protected but as the episodes progress, I think his view has started to change and he's starting to see her in a more mature light. But with that said, I think both Hikari and Manaka should remain alone. They come across as everybody's best friend and can flourish on their own.

Haha, I definitely agree with your last sentiment. ;3

moriandrio said:
Manaka prooved today that she isn't interested in Hikari.
After the ending of the last episode a Hikari x Chisaki would certainly the best.

Hikari and Chisaki relationship is kind of sketchy since I don't believe Chisaki likes Hikari for who he really is. I know he is kind towards who he cherishes, that part of Chisaki's crush is spot on, but Chisaki has this idealistic image built up for him. Plus, I get a feeling that she's in love with his treatment towards Manaka than Hikari as a person. Just my thought as to why a relationship between them may not work. There's a possibility that it can though.
Nov 30, 2013 2:34 PM
Sep 2013
Tsumugu doesn't show anymore concerns in Chisaki than he does Manaka; he shows concern for everyone except Kaname, as Kaname has yet to reveal his feelings yet. Its like Manaka said, Tsumugu has a way of knowing exactly what to say, as if he can look into their true feelings to an almost eerie level. This is probably why Chisaki, with insecurity issues and minor bitch tendencies, does not like him. Something tells me that Tsumugu is gonna turn out to be a special and abnormal character in some way, which might exclude him from the love pentagon by the end.
Nov 30, 2013 2:36 PM
Jan 2013
MrNTR said:
Tsumugu doesn't show anymore concerns in Chisaki than he does Manaka; he shows concern for everyone except Kaname, as Kaname has yet to reveal his feelings yet. Its like Manaka said, Tsumugu has a way of knowing exactly what to say, as if he can look into their true feelings to an almost eerie level. This is probably why Chisaki, with insecurity issues and minor bitch tendencies, does not like him. Something tells me that Tsumugu is gonna turn out to be a special and abnormal character in some way, which might exclude him from the love pentagon at the end.

Tsumugu x Fish
Nov 30, 2013 2:43 PM
Sep 2013
moriandrio said:

Tsumugu x Fish

I fail to see the point in your little hate comment. I just hope that that hate doesn't stem primarily from the fact that he's stealing a girl from your character avatar, Mr. MC Hikari.
Nov 30, 2013 2:47 PM
Jan 2013
Where did you see that my character avatar should be hikari?

I actually don't really like him but tsumugu just doesn't fit in this love pentagon, the only thing that really seems to fit him are fish.
Nov 30, 2013 3:02 PM

Oct 2009
moriandrio said:
Where did you see that my character avatar should be hikari?

I actually don't really like him but tsumugu just doesn't fit in this love pentagon, the only thing that really seems to fit him are fish.

In episode one, Tsumugu catches a fish, and a big one at that.
We all know how fisherman are obsessed with what they catches.

Btw, I had the impression that Tsumugu is similar to Miuna...
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Nov 30, 2013 10:47 PM

Jan 2008
Genomax said:
Madara31 said:

Agreed. I think his significance within the cast isn't as a romantic interest for anybody, but as the catalyst for change and the bridging of the land and sea.

+1

Tsumugu just comes across as kind of the neutral/good guy/advice towards everyone so far. He stared when he fished Manaka up, but he probably was expecting fish not a girl..

Chisaki's and Hikari's personalities just don't seem to fit very well...
pokemongoodNov 30, 2013 10:51 PM
Dec 5, 2013 4:28 PM
Mar 2013
Well, there goes this ship :P
Dec 5, 2013 5:42 PM

Jul 2010
axlorg8 said:
Well, there goes this ship :P

Goddamnit.
Dec 5, 2013 6:44 PM
Jun 2013
Hikari x Chisaki is my ship
Jan 6, 2014 1:23 AM

Jan 2013
Keilis said:

100 % Agree^^^
Jan 9, 2014 11:28 AM
Dec 2013
Totally agree with this poll!! Hikari x Chisaki CMON!! :D theyd be a great couple and yet people don't realise it. Who wants her to end with tsumugu whom i personally dislike? seriously get him out already -_-
Jan 9, 2014 11:33 AM
Dec 2013
Please stop insulting Chisaki? How is she a bitch? she has her own feelings (which were for Hikari) and on the ep where the boats sunk, well tsumugu can't swim (personally would have loved him drowning but o well) and thus. Just because she won't respond to Kaname's feelings you'll call her a bitch? sheesh thats harsh

HIKARI x CHISAKI GOOOOOO!
Jan 9, 2014 12:17 PM

Sep 2008
After time skip this ship goes down together with Hikari screaming for Manaka,
and screaming after her, when he waked up.
Jan 9, 2014 1:11 PM

Dec 2009
Since the start I knew Chisaki had a crush on him, but I also support Hikari's feelings, overall I'm not a fan of this story's pairings at all. I mostly ship this one though.
Jan 9, 2014 6:04 PM
Jun 2013
Hikari x Chisaki 4 Ever.
Jan 9, 2014 7:54 PM

Mar 2011
Hiro169 said:
on the ep where the boats sunk, well tsumugu can't swim

What I hate about her is... she didn't even try to look for the others after she secured tsumugu.... She forgot that the sea god is trying to take akari...that hikari and manaka tried to save her.... that kaname was in the sea too... what she did was is to cry while hugging tsumugu..okay that last part is not counted lol
ricardo241Jan 9, 2014 8:01 PM

Jan 9, 2014 7:59 PM

Sep 2013
After watching episode 14, I'm pretty sure this won't happen anymore.
Jan 10, 2014 11:51 AM
Jan 2014
tsudecimo said:
Nose_Bleed said:

Tsumugu -> Fishes

LMAO.

THIS.
Feb 5, 2014 4:44 AM
Feb 2014
I don't like Chisaki . I'm the only?
Feb 5, 2014 4:57 AM

Apr 2013
Inoriiisaan said:

Feb 5, 2014 9:13 AM

Oct 2013
Honestly though, it's quite difficult to guess. We can only sit and watch. From the beginning I made a few guesses like Manaka and Tsumugu, and Hikari with Chisaki but then I learned about all their love interests. This anime has been unpredictable so I hope it can maintain such a level till the end
Feb 5, 2014 11:12 AM
Feb 2014
FernandoSell said:
Inoriiisaan said:

Yes! I agree with you however I wish that Manaka will come back! I enjoy HikarixManaka then strangely I cannot stand Chisaki and I hoped not be the only
Feb 21, 2014 4:10 PM

Feb 2008
Parisbelle said:
(I feel such a loser for being so passionate about this issue but whateves, lol.)
Lol, I'm so glad to see someone who shares my PoV.

ricardo241 said:
Hiro169 said:
on the ep where the boats sunk, well tsumugu can't swim

What I hate about her is... she didn't even try to look for the others after she secured tsumugu.... She forgot that the sea god is trying to take akari...that hikari and manaka tried to save her.... that kaname was in the sea too... what she did was is to cry while hugging tsumugu..okay that last part is not counted lol

I can understand why that would be confusing. However, it's quite obvious. See, simply put, Tsumugu is not a Sea Person (that, coupled with the fact that he can NOT swim), whereas the others are. Not to mention, they were all on two different boats - Hikari and Manaka with Akari, Chisaki and Kaname with Tsumugu - I'm sure they weren't aware (much) of what was happening overall. Plus, I know for certain, if I was put in such a precarious position, I would be in shock. It's quite easy to judge someone (ahem, a 14 y/o child) on the basis of what you perceive but it does not mean it is a fact. When Kaname fell off, she LOOKED grief-stricken; her scream says it all. The reason she was holding on to Tsumugu was not out of affection but out of [his] vulnerability; checking his pulse, glad that he's been saved, listening to his breathing. After all, she knows he's suffering, as well, in more ways than one.
JadedGothFeb 21, 2014 4:27 PM
Feb 28, 2014 7:05 AM
Aug 2013
stil anyone out there with hopes for ChisakixHikari or am i alone on the boat? :3
Feb 28, 2014 7:25 AM
Dec 2013
Cambiare said:
stil anyone out there with hopes for ChisakixHikari or am i alone on the boat? :3

im with you man

manaka is just annoying cant stand her
Feb 28, 2014 7:56 AM

Jan 2014
Cambiare said:

I don't think ChisakixHikari will happen cause Hikari can't see anyone but Manaka and this part of Hikari I don't like otherwise he is a great character.

ScazoN said:
Cambiare said:

im with you man

manaka is just annoying cant stand her

Agree with you I can't seem to like Manaka as well but I don't hate her. I prefer Hikari to stay alone instead of being with Manaka or Miuna.
Feb 28, 2014 10:16 AM

Apr 2012
Chisaki x Hikari will never happen

Either it's Hikari x Manaka or he will probably end up alone (tragic ending)

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.