Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2013 2:33 PM

Aug 2013
Hi everyone!

Welcome new members! I hope you'll enjoy your stay. You can introduce yourself here.

I'll start with meh:

Hi I'm 15
You can call me toma :D
Yep I like smileys :P
I'm friendly so I'll mostly accept random friend requests, so don't be afraid to send me one.
I'm also very friendly ^^
I like video games- I play on a ps3: psn= xXkarkillaXx
Nice to meet ya all~

Now it's your turn!

P.S.: You can post here even you are an old member, doesn't matter :D
SubbedJul 7, 2014 3:52 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (59) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 4, 2013 4:53 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Greetings - I'm elkensteyin, the admin of this glorious club, but you can call me elk or elken.
I'm probably one of the oldest in the club, and no, I will not state my age :-).
Though I'm older, I try not to be creepy to all the younger members. If you're bothered by something I say, just tell me.
I am a working professional with kids of my own. If something is troubling you and you need advice, just ping me.
You can send me friend requests, although I generally like to have met you first
I am also an author, my user name is a character in one of my books which is hopefully going to be published next year
Nov 4, 2013 5:21 PM

Jan 2013
Hi my name is kemptz and yeah this club looks fun. Nice to meet you all.
Nov 5, 2013 3:05 AM

Nov 2012
Elkensteyin, just because you really don't want to be the creepy guy, you just became it. xD

Anyway...
My name is Kimmy, I like to spell it Kimmie though, but on here it's Silendris or Sylph-chan.
I'm 23 years old. (I know, I'm old T___T)
I live in northern Sweden. We've got a lot of snow up here!
I don't read much manga, I prefer real books instead. But I do love anime!
Anime essentially made me start playing the piano as I learned Natsukage and Old Memory after I heard them in their respective anime.
And also, no random friend requests. =)
~The 1000th Summer~
Nov 5, 2013 4:21 AM

Apr 2011
Another fun club! WOOOOOT! XD Anyways...

DarkTempest here. 24 y/o, male, PH.
More into watching anime than reading manga, but who cares? For as long as I get along well with others here, that's what matters to me.
Nov 9, 2013 9:09 AM

Mar 2013
Hey, I'm Sub.
Hmm, there's a lot to say. PM me or drop a Comment or my profile for more info, if you're interested.
Nov 9, 2013 10:01 PM
Sep 2013
Hey guys!
I enjoy Nintendo games and feel free to message me, it would make me happy to find some people to chat with
Nov 9, 2013 10:38 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Welcome to the club all. Hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions or concerns during your stay.

@Silendris - sigh... I guess my secret's out - LOL

@Sub/DT/Kemptz - good to see you here.

@8bit - nice to meet you and welcome aboard.
Nov 11, 2013 12:50 PM
Nov 2013
Hi!
Im ZeroGravities :D
Im 19 years old boy xD
I am friendly but a little shy (Im still open to meeting new people, it just takes some time for me to get used to them :D)
I like to watch anime (obviously xD)
I also like to pay games on the PC while chatting with my friends :D
I want to make new friends so i will fight my shyness for you :D!
Nov 11, 2013 4:25 PM

May 2010
Hi (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ Cecille here~ Currently 23 years old and self employed. I'm a big fan of slice of life and comedy anime that has a little bit of romance in them. I also love to watch korean drama and listen to kpop music. Originally from france but i now reside in california usa. Hope to get along with everybody here~
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams~
Nov 11, 2013 4:29 PM

Jan 2013
Hiya! :D
My name is Aidah.
I'm 13 years old.
I'm energetic and hyper and always open to new friends.
I live in the US to be more specific New York.
I like to watch anime, read manga and novels, draw, eat chocolate, sing, listen to music, and run.
Hmm I guess that's about it.
I hope to get along with everyone. :3
Nov 11, 2013 4:36 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
@Zero - welcome aboard - no need to be shy here!

@Ceci - glad to see you here. Your avatar is so pretty. Who is it?

@Instanity - Thanks for accepting my invite. You're the same age as the club creator and a few other girls here. Should be a fun place for you.
Nov 11, 2013 4:51 PM

Oct 2013
Welcome everybody!

Nov 11, 2013 5:40 PM
Jan 2013
Hi all
My name is Jesse,I am 16 years old and male
I live in Australia, Victoria
Massive fan of anime (preferably action, romance, horror), gaming, reading manga, going to gym, drawing, listening to music and playing guitar

I love video games and play on pc and xbox:
steam: NightmareAlchemist
xbox live: ReaperOfShad0ws

I Hope to get along with everyone!
Nov 11, 2013 5:42 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
BlackShadow - I believe you are out 100th member!
Nov 11, 2013 5:51 PM
Jan 2013
Wooh I win!
Nov 11, 2013 9:23 PM

May 2010
@elk
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams~
Nov 12, 2013 7:41 AM

Dec 2012
Hi, everyone
my name is Girish
Im 18 years old, ilike Almost every anime/manga
And i like everyone who likes them too^^
Always wanted to be frnds with people with same intrests
I don't hav any friends to discuss anime/manga with,
looking forward to enjoy it with u guys ^_^
Nov 12, 2013 8:09 AM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Welcome Girish - nice to meet you. You can discuss anything you want with us in the comments area.

@Cecille - so many cuties from IDOLM@STER. I guess I have to watch it.
Nov 12, 2013 1:23 PM
Feb 2013
Hey, guys and girls
My name is Ryan and i love to be social and meet new people. I love leaning about peoples culture and new things. I love anime and music. I would be happy to talk with you send me a PM or just you can ask for me for my Skype name too.
Oh and ism 18 and i was born in South Korea
Hope to talk with you guys soon!!!!
Nov 15, 2013 9:34 AM

Dec 2008
Hello

My name is Tuomas and I come from Finland. I'm 22-years-old and I like anime and manga (like propably most of people in MAL :D). I like talking about anime and manga and since I only have 1 friend IRL who watches anime more than just naruto or one piece, conversations in MAL about anime and manga are really welcome =)

hopefully we'll have much great chats here =)

tomadaichi said:

Yep I like smileys :P

I like them too...they are actually more like a habbit :D I use ':D' to end sentence more often that just normal . :D Once I even put a ':D' in my job application :/ :DD
Nov 15, 2013 11:23 PM

Nov 2007
Hey, I'm Ika and I come from Enlgand, where it's lovely and sunny -.-' . I'm 24 and love anime and I started off with pokemon ^.^ . FMA 2nd opening introduced me to my favourite band L'Arc~en~Ciel, which I have been lucky enough to see them three times ^.^ . Tetsu is pretty much the main reason I started learning the bass and it's the best thing I've done so far.

That's a little about me and hopefully chat later :D
Nov 16, 2013 8:42 AM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Hello Ryan - nice to meet you. hope you enjoy the club. So, are you still in Korea, or where have you moved to? We have a Skype chat room here. Just send a PM to tomadaichi who manages it.

Yo Sipi, glad you could join us

Hey Ika - thanks for coming all the way from Jolly ole England. Been there once for work - Dorchester. Beautiful place, other than the big parking lot around London - LOL.
Nov 16, 2013 1:12 PM
Feb 2013
Hey my names EliPro but y'all may call me whatever lets see I joined yesterday so I'm still new and my likes are video games like bio shock, dynasty warriors and tekken. And I am 20 years of age and friendly to everybody even if your not to me cause that's just how I am also I love smileys too. XD
P.S. I'm also single and looking for a friend. Xb
Nov 16, 2013 2:38 PM

Oct 2013
hi i'm magixd or you can just call me magi (like the manga/anime :P)
i'm 21 years old and live in Australia
i love anime been into it since end of 2007/early 2008 but didn't start watching anime every season till near the end of 2011 and i also started hentai in 2011 as well.
i love manga as well but don't read it as much as i watch anime.
and i'm a friendly person so feel free to send me a friend request :D.

P..S hope to get along with everyone and of course have fun while i'm here :D
Nov 16, 2013 9:00 PM
Nov 2013
Hello everyone! I'm Marise, I'm pretty new to the whole anime scene. I've had a passing interest in anime for a long time. I've always loved Miyazaki's work but that's the extent of my anime knowledge. I also really love music so if you're on RYM let me know :D Hope to meet some people in this group. Feel free to leave me a comment, I'm really nice.
Nov 18, 2013 2:45 PM

Nov 2013
Hi all i am Lino.

i am 16(almost 17) and live in germany but i lived in greece before because i am half greek and half german.

I watched already as small child animes like dragon ball, pokemon, digimon and stuff but i started to really watch anime somewhere in 2008 i think.

i love playing the piano and watching animes.

i hope we get along and have some fun here :3
The RP nation of Stormshard Is an awesome club for Roleplaying. If you like Roleplaying, i hope that we see eachother there :3

This is my Character in the Survival Game (a Roleplaying game from the Club)

And here is my drawing of dangos :3
Nov 18, 2013 3:16 PM
Nov 2013
Hellooooooo, I guess you can already see my name so I'll just say a few thing about myself :) I love comedy anime's my favourite anime's of all times are Beelzebub and One piece (Long live Eiichiro Oda).

I really love RPG games and if anyone out there has steam just go ahead and add Nokashi >.>. Anyways I hope we can get to know eachother and have fun >:D.
Nov 18, 2013 3:28 PM

Nov 2013
i love beelzebub too although i have watched only the first 10 episodes untill now. by the way nice profile picture XD
The RP nation of Stormshard Is an awesome club for Roleplaying. If you like Roleplaying, i hope that we see eachother there :3

Nov 18, 2013 3:51 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Hi Elp - thanks for joining. Still trying to get an affiliation done between us and Monster Girls - not sure when it'll happen however.

Magix - nice to have you. I'm telling you, one of these days, I'm going to find the bbcode for your avatar and drive a stake through it. It drives me nuts - LOL

Hi Marise - welcome both to anime and to MAL. I am kind of like you, in that I have more a passing interest in anime. Not much time for me otherwise. However, you picked a good club to join, as everyone is friendly and we''ll all help you.

Hello again Lino - hope you're enjoying what you're finding in the Cafe.

Hey Nokashi - I'm more of a 1st person shooter, but there are a few RPGs I like. Just don't have much time to play.
elkensteyinNov 22, 2013 6:36 PM
Nov 22, 2013 3:24 PM

Nov 2012
hello just joined this club it looks fun my name is Matt i am 18 and i live in California. i got into anime while i was in high school which was good for me i didn't like most of the people there anyway except for my small group of friends. now that most of them moved away for college i tend to spend probably a unhealthy amount of time on anime and manga but whatever. i also play Xbox and league of legends so ya. so i hope to get along with every one here should be fun
Nov 22, 2013 7:20 PM
Nov 2013
Hello all, I am TheLastBaka aka Jonathan.
As you might assume baka is referencing the Japanese word for stupid.
I am a 15 living and Oregon, and have been an anime fan for quite a while, but only an otaku in the past few years.
I am pretty introverted, so I only have a few otaku friends to talk with, hence why I'm here. I look forward to meeting all of you
Nov 23, 2013 4:27 AM

May 2013
Hello everyone, i'm still fairly new to anime myself. so do forgive my ignorance on some things.

I'm 17 and I live in Australia. It appears that i'm not the only one (yay). I'll keep this relatively simple, I like watching anime and playing League of Legends in my spare time. If you play on the Oceanic server for LoL feel free to PM me for my name and you can add me!

Hope we can all get along.
Enjoyment 1: No.
Nov 25, 2013 3:30 AM

Nov 2013
Hello!!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ノ ノ

I'm Lei and I'm from Hongkong.
I have a wide variety of interests but I've been watching anime since 1997.
I tend to shy away from people though (@´_`@)
Check out my list if you want and maybe we have the same thoughts about them
Pm me if you want as well

dozo yoroshiku onegai shimasu
Nov 27, 2013 2:48 AM

Jun 2013
Hey, guys and girls
My name's Bruno, I'm 23 years old and I live in Brazil. I like the Japanese culture and I really love anime, manga and j-rock music (like you). Talking about music, I'm specially a fan of L'arc~en~ciel/Ajikan. English isn't my native language, but I hope we can chat and understand each other!
I don't have many friends to talk about anime, so I've been thinking to enter in a online forum and I found this one o/
Hope we can spend a good time together!
PM or FR if you want as well.
teruzanNov 27, 2013 2:55 AM
Nov 28, 2013 3:45 PM

Jun 2008
i just joined this club & i love it already :3

Hi everyone!

My name is cecilia but you guys can call me ceci :)
i am 18 and currently in college studying my basics.
i love anime, always have.
i also love doctor who VERY much <3
i'm random and nerdy but shy when you first get to know me. but i promise i'm a pretty cool person. :)
Nice to meet you all!!!!!!

By: Gasara @ DeviantArt.com <3
Dec 2, 2013 3:22 AM

Nov 2013
Hello everyone!

I just jointed.

My name is Pav and i am Greek. There is not much to tell about me.
I like Animes and Mangas
My faverite Music is Classic and Rock (Queen,AC/DC, Scorpions and other band like this)
but i listen to almost everything.
I am a bit Geeky and Nerdy but most times a Otaku.
Or to put it short. I am a normal boring Guy.

Nice to meet you all. I hope we get along

Edit: I jointed the club mostly for the Games =3 and a bit because my brother is here too.
Pav7692Dec 4, 2013 2:15 AM
Dec 2, 2013 6:09 AM

May 2011
Welcome!! (≧∇≦)/

Hi Matt - oh California must be a nice place ^^ I hope you have fun here =]

TheLastBaka - I mean, Jonathan ^^ I hope you find good friends here as well :D

DashSkippy - Hi! (⁎ ✪͡ ◡͐✪͡ ⁎)ノ” you live in Hongkong? That's awesome!! We'll visit you some day hehe

teruzan - Hi Bruno :) It's nice to see a South American neighbor x) I'm from Argentina ^^ and you found the best anime website! and one of the best clubs as well :)

animegirlxo95 - thank you Ceci!! I'm glad you like Namine's Café :D I hope you have time to watch anime and spend time here even though you're in college.

Pav7692 - Hi Pav :] This is a great club with many things to do and lots of wonderful people. Who's your brother? and do play as many games as you want ^^
Dec 2, 2013 6:16 AM

Nov 2013
his brother is..."cough" his brother is..."dies dramatically" :P

Dec 2, 2013 6:19 AM

May 2011
Is it you? o_o
Dec 2, 2013 6:20 AM

Nov 2013
who knows? MY MAGIC CRYSTAL BALL KNOWS! the crystall ball says that we are brothers so it must be true :3

Dec 2, 2013 6:21 AM

Nov 2013
oh! well i have no brother anymore now

Edit: hes just died on a dramatic way
Pav7692Dec 4, 2013 2:13 AM
Dec 2, 2013 6:23 AM

May 2011
ohhh but your brother doesn't have a photo of himself so I can't really tell xp
hey don't post here if you aren't a new member!!

LOL Welcome to you too :D
Dec 2, 2013 6:23 AM

Nov 2013
why :*(

p.s. we are a room away from each other so i dont know why we chat here XD

edit: sorry i will stop now

Dec 2, 2013 6:25 AM

May 2011
Because you have other places to post these things! Go somewhere else xp
lol Interesting communication you have XD

Edit: np *) I really hope you two have fun here ^^ and come play with us Pav whenever you like :D
ArkiuDec 2, 2013 6:33 AM
Dec 6, 2013 7:26 PM

Dec 2013
Well how is everyone doing? You can call me Netai. Ism am turning 27 at the end of this month on the 28th. I have to say this group looks awesome and I hope to have good times. :)
Join TCS the club for anime, friends, cards, and fun :)

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=40559
Dec 6, 2013 7:31 PM
Dec 2012
Hellew, call me Besa.
Im 20, Canadian, and enjoy anime quite a bit. Im generally inactive on any site but Im lacking in friends who watch anime so I want to meet new people. If you're curious about anything jsut ask, Im rather friendly
Dec 6, 2013 9:55 PM

Jun 2012
Hello and welcome to the club Netai & Besa.
I have french toast but no syrup
Dec 7, 2013 6:00 AM
Oct 2013
Hello! I'm Daldin.
I'm 14 and i live in Norway. :)
I spend most of my time on my computer watching anime and playing games!
I don't mind friendrequests so feel free to send me one!

Bye! :)
Dec 7, 2013 8:17 AM

Jul 2013
Hey! I'm Lommelun, but you can call me Lom :)

To start things off; I'd like to say it's a really nice group/club (I don't have any experience with 'clubs' so forgive me if I do anything out of the ordinary), been lurking for a while as I don't always find the time to type out comments :)

Oh! A little about myself? I'm 20, from Norway, and enjoy a lot of things. The list can go on, but Film, Design, Anime (duh?), Gaming and Music is my primary interests. Currently I'm studying Graphic Design.

Trivia: Lommelun is Baggins (Tolkien universe) in Norwegian.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (59) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Say Something About the Person Above You - v8 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

elkensteyin - May 30, 2017

1958 by Serafos »»
6 hours ago

» Anime ABC - v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Subbed - Feb 8, 2016

6926 by Serafos »»
6 hours ago

» Count from 60,001 to 70,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

0namine1 - May 25, 2020

8778 by Serafos »»
6 hours ago

» Count to 20 Before a Staff Member Posts - v10

elkensteyin - Apr 20

45 by Serafos »»
6 hours ago

» Write With Your Eyes Closed ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arkiu - Jan 28, 2014

6392 by Serafos »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.