Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2009 3:46 AM
Feb 2009
Hello everyone! It seems we have reached a climax unknown before in this series! I AM SO PISSED THE WAY THIS IS GOING! Touya should seriously consider the situation now and think of something smart! From last episode my friend and I have concluded about Touya. Touya is stupid, a idiot, loser beyond losers, blind and foolish! That's about it and on to the review.

OH WOW! The episode starts with Touya taking a shower! O_O Ok and that might have been good for some fan service for girls but anyways. So I take nothing happened! YAY! At least Touya is not a horny pervert that cannot wait! :inlove2: At least I like that quality from him.I seriously though that he was going to do it like in the game it is possible but I guess things are different. Guess Yuki fell asleep too soon to do it anyways. I wished Touya would have kissed her on the head while she was sleeping like that. I always recommend people in love they show most feelings when they can. Knowing these two do not have much time together all feeling transmitted should be done in order for them to be as much and as many with the opposite sex. Yuki certainly does not look bold enough to do that apart from that last kiss. So Touya GET YOUR ASS MOVING! Take care of Yuki MORE NOW!

The shock comes after. Shinozuka appearing suddenly? :nonono::nonono: I do not like her at all even. I take it the phone call last night was indeed Shinozuka calling Yuki to find out what is happening with her but to meet Touya like that in the morning! WHAT?:1::1: How dare she interrupt them! I would have stayed in there with Yuki to look how nice she sleeps. Idiot Touya! So let's start analyzing this! Shinozuka comes first up and asks Touya about Yuki. He says he did not anything other than his head reminding himself of Yuki's kiss. Shinozuka also mentions that most private matters between does not concern her (that is strange but it seems that is not how she feels inside). She then offers Touya a ride to his place even if he said he would walk. BIG MISTAKE #1: Touya taking her offer just because of the way she looked at him.

So they drive and Shinozuka asking if she can take the long way already told me "DANGER DANGER!" because that is sign she wants more than just drive Touya home. On top of that Sinozuka already checked his resume, which SHE HAD NO BUSINESS! The only one who had was Eiji and the manager company he deals with. RIGHT THERE! That is suspicious unless Eiji was in on it with Shinozuka and I think he might be. Another thing that bothered me is why would Shinozuka suddenly drive faster and more dangerous? I have more theories, they say that when woman do bold things that man only do, it is to prove they are better than others (in this case Shinozuka might have done it to show she is better than Yuki) or to show what man show, their manliness. In any case from how she started talking about Rina being targeted by paparazzi when she started, Shinozuka seems to imply that Touya would be a cause for Yuki to be such a target even though Touya thinks this is all taken too serious.

Production manager and external event producer event. So basically what happened is that Rina was setup on the excuse to get cigarettes for the production manager by being photographed buying the cigarettes by a photograph who was to be there on a setup though of by the production manager. The manager at that time happened to be Shinozuka. The next apparently he left and the photo was published nation wide, which in turn produced a scandal and it lead to Shinozuka being removed from being Rina's manager. My opinion on that is SCREW YOU ALL CAPITALISTS! Making money by creating fake scandals and damaging the reputation of the person! Shame on you! On of top of that the director did all this because he was using money wrongfully! Really bad because all though that Rina smoked cigarettes and also it damaged her personality in the sense she shows no weakness thus I would assume that her emotions are closed in and that is why we do not see her expressing as much as I would say other normal girls who did not have such trauma do.

So not only all this mess caused problems but Rina and Eiji could not do anything as well as Shinozuka not foreseeing this blames part of it on herself. HIRE ME THEN! People that are magic users like me could have smelled this from a mile since our intuitions are very well developed! Ok the talk is getting me :damn::p!ssedmode::1: IRRITATED! First of all taking a walk to explain a scandal that concerns Touya NOT! WTF? This is all about Rina. Second Touya assuming he is a obstacle is a good sign that he can see Shinozuka and her plans! That might help Touya see her ways but he might be too stupid for that. Touya raising the whole question about Rina and Shinozuka answering that it concerns her not makes me think that she SELFISH! She was with Rina for a while and now ignores all that because of some scandal? BS! The whole lucky part of the magazine who saved Rina by revealing the truth is just so cliche, many could have made arrangements to do that. It's called having connections.

It gets even better. Shinozuka declares part of her job is to removes obstacles in Yuki's way. BIG MISTAKE #2 is Touya does show any good reasoning towards this or at least send no enforcement and that sends another message towards Shinozuka on how he is behaving. If you say to a person that he/she mixes up private with professional then MAKE IT UNDERSTAND! Another interesting part is what follows. Touya kind of finally figured out that Shinozuka might be in the whole him being fired even IF SHE SAYS THAT it was the management's decision! (I am not stupid people! Easy to see that Shinozuka could have suggested a lot to Eiji in order to fire Touya and even ruin him since he would be without money in this case. Since the management obeys Eiji since they want to do business with him, I say YEAH IT DAMN IS POSSIBLE!) Sorry about some CAPS but I am a little vexed because the hidden meanings are just pilling up and will pile up as nasty, stinking miserable love separations of Yuki and Touya. I know it and can feel that ahead. It was nice to see that Touya got jealous when Shinozuka tell him that she changed Yuki's schedule because Eiji did not have time other days and that it was not work that was done with him but lessons. Touya demanding to know what happens at that time with jealousy shows us all that Yuki indeed belongs to him!

It gets even worst! So Shinozuka announces to Touya about Yuki's single being released and it involves a lot of work because it has to go through many recordings, promotions as well as revealings to the public. Shinozuka then suddenly acts NASTY! She says to Touya to not get in the way of Yuki (BACK OFF SLUT! You have no right to say to two people that love each other before any of this happened! Also no right to say Touya is interfering with the amount of time he takes of Yuki when she see him!) and that she is not saying this for free. Now I really seriously :onion16::freezing: feel like that and do not like what is to come as this point. So out of the blue Shinozuka mentions that Touya would be sad alone so she puts Touya hand on her breasts! THAT'S IT! :destroy::punch::p!ssedmode::twitching: is my feeling at this point! WTF is that! *Asking myself the following*------> Touya are you stupid to fall for this? Seriously, he should have just go far away from Shinozuka and say to her he does not want to see her anymore.

I guess that Shinozuka is offering herself up so he can be sexually satisfied with her and leaves Yuki alone so she stays a virgin idol (that is LAME and if I were Touya I would not touch something dirty like Shinozuka who already a guy did it with. HELL NO! Yuki and her virginity allllllllll the way). So she says after driving Touya what is your schedule like? Obvious stupid setup so that he starts dating her. Touya answers sleeping! WTF? I would say something or more like going to a friend to help him/her. so Shinozuka would not come to my place to check me out.

The next few events that happen have feeling like :nonono::twitching::urusai::sic::innocence2::em02: this exactly. Shinozuka comes to Touya place as dressed up. I knew this was going to be bad! I knew this was going to turn so desperate. That's why I would go to a friends place. Shinozuka looked serious enough to do what she said. In the end Shinozuka wants to see a movie and she cannot go see it alone so she asks Touya. So he agrees to it! :sob::yabai: OMG that was the worst of all! Funny thing is I found something interesting about the movie. The title reads "High Dancer/Demon Dancer", allow me to elaborate. Shinozuka can be though of as the Demon dancer dancing around the High Dancer which can be either Touya or Yuki but I would think more Yuki to make her world ideal. The problem is Demon Dancers never take into consideration feelings so what Shinozuka is doing to Yuki might be very ignorant on her part.

So what follows? They went to see the movie and there is scene where Touya sees Shinozuka as a very attractive female giving him a umbrella. I cannot believe that he sees her like that! RAAAAAAAAGEEEEEE! On top of that they go to restaurant that looks pretty high class but is not because they would make Touya wear something more proper than what he is wearing currently. More RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE! At the restaurant Touya sees Shinozuka's lips as attractive when she eats that meat piece before drinking the wine. At the same time Misaki came to his place so if he did go out with Shinozuka, he might have been able to help her since he would be home.

I cannot believe what happens after the restaurant! Cannot believe! Cannot but it happened in front of my eyes! I seen ALL OF IT! Touya at first figured out that Shinozuka is buying him out. Then Shinozuka asks if she would not be able to take Yuki place? (That is direct asking of break up with Yuki and go out with me instead and I REFUSE IT! REJECT ALL OF THAT! Why? Because Shinozuka can dump him anytime and cares not a single thing about him! NOTHING! Knows nothing about him other than what is on papers! Knows nothing about Yuki and his situation because I am sure Yuki did not tell anyone about their private lives and matters during their schooling.On top of that when Shinozuka kisses Touya he mentions her lips feel heat less (most likely means cold) just like doll lips. At least we can all deduce that he did not feel anything from that kiss or that for him it was shit and nothing more. Not only that but Shinozuka offered him money like he was gigolo! Seriously someone should call Enma Ai from the anime Jigoku Shoujo and have someone pull that red string so Shinozuka goes to hell for a long time! Good thing all points out that Touya was disgusted and repulsed! Good reaction to tell us that he is not going to fall for it .

What follows is that Touya finds out that Misaki left him the script for the drama she producing. Touya also (I hate that and it shows his weaknesses once more) lusts after the feelings he had about Shinozuka putting his hand on her chest and her lips when she was eating. Damn her! I knew there were going to be lustful residual feelings within Touya but if he does not overcome this mind fuck he got then he will FAIL! Things from here get screwed up. Basically Touya at home gets a phone call from Rina as he is reviewing Misaki's script. Quite simply Rina wanted to meet Touya again tomorrow when she has 1 hour of free time. My guess is since Shinozuka said to Touya she does not show her weakness anymore it might be that she fell in love with Touya but does not show it. Since she had to become strong one of those trials to her her might be to take away Touya from Yuki. I think Rina can do it since she way more stronger than Yuki in this business. What I cannot believe around this scene is that Touya does not even answer the phone when Yuki calls him! AAAAARGH! :1::p!ssedmode::damn::urusai: How stupid is Touya really? He really got mind fucked by Shinozuka! He does not even deal with it properly. When Yuki FAILS it will be because of Shinozuka! Having a guy to support you in work when you are a girl in such a situation should be primordial and Shinozuka is screwing it up! BIG TIME!

Interesting enough it goes back to Touya and Haruka in class. Haruka asks where he was last night and he answers Echoes but that was a lie and so was the walk with Yuki but at least it was way less off than the Echoes thing. Of interest Haruka is jealous of the relation between Touya and Yuki although she does not show it much. Her expressions are enough to see through it. It goes then to Misaki and her drama club members who are about to review the script. One of them that Misaki looks up to is Tamaru. Since Misaki called him kun I figure they are either lovers (NO WAY!) or really good friends that know each other since -kun in Japan is a very familiar compared to -san. I really don't like that guy! He looks to have a face that uses girls and is nasty in nature.

A few things bothered me after this. For one Tamaru was not considerate about Misaki's feeling but just pushed into submission instead of reviewing further with her to check the script. Touya and Akira's talk about Akira not wanting to have Touya force him and Misaki tells me either he wants to earn her himself or does not want Touya helping him in that but it was interesting that he is doing murder reenactments and I am familiar with the "Yellow room" . I can say that it was a very gruesome murder that one. I am a little puzzled as to why would Touya is not happy but asking questions about Misaki's choice in him to review the script. Obviously he does not understand that Misaki counts on him more as someone she knows and trusts with helping her more than anything. Haruka's appearance and her going to the gym for some swimming makes me think Touya did not want to go because he has swimsuit problems? :Ayociexp119: Probably not but he should have gone because to me his response was more of a ignore again since he was to meet Misaki and was looking for her.

So where was Misaki? Who else than with Tamaru but I did not like the whole Misaki being in a smoking room! :furious2::em02: I felt like that BECAUSE Misaki did not seem to be in good health at all and this smoke makes her health worse. Furthermore I think the members are literal ASSHOLES! They clap for Misaki's greatness in script writing BUT they dump all the work to make the costumes and props on her. She is due to have them before the premier which I myself would like to know in how long is that? I also want to know WTH did Misaki do to Tamaru? (refer to screen shots) I doubt it is anything to do with mean because Misaki is very nice in nature.

What follows afterwards is Yuki at Eiji place practicing her singing. From the looks of the patio they show Eiji sure must be having crazy summer parties! The patio looks from what appears a rich mansion estate of Hollywood and HOW dare does Shinozuka smile like that when Yuki is losing her concentration with hints that it has to do with the fact Touya did answer her phone about a apology from last night of falling asleep with Touya at her place. It goes to Haruka and Yuki with Yuki giving her a note that is coded in numbers. Most likely the numbers have to do with letters from Japanese alphabet but Haruka wonders if he will understand this.

Ok, so it ends with Haruka telling Touya the message is Yuki will not sleep tonight and be waiting at her place most likely for we all know what possibly it just has yet to happen. Of course Shinozuka might do something about it even if she says it does not concern because -------------------> (do any of you know what it means when a Idol is a virgin and she is caught with a guy by a photographer? SHE IS RUINED! Everyone supposes she is not he virgin she claims or her song claims and gets badly trashed! This might not be the case in USA but Asia is another story! Moreover some guys kill Idols like that because they put their whole life into them yet only to be deceived by facts about their Idol like being married or engaged. This infuriates types like these to the point of them killing the Idol! Some even commit double suicide. That's how crazy fans are in Asia in general.)<----------------------because. That is why I think Shinozuka is lying in the face of viewers and does not want Yuki to have a guy nor give out hints that will lead to what I said in (). So Touya goes out to meet Yuki only to have another call by Misaki in tears and panic. She does not know what to do and Touya at that time does not know what to do either.....:omgnooo::omgnooo: Is Touya stupid again? All he has to do is to tell Misaki that he will help her tomorrow and that's it! Go TO YUKI NOW Touya! NOW AND NOT TOMORROW! IDIOTIC FOOL THAT Touya is!

Screen shots!

Yuki is pretty cute when she sleeps.

MISTAKE #1 Never take a ride with your girl's manager especially since she is female. Should have went home!

Ok so Shinozuka also pried into personal data that concerned only Eiji and the company who hired him as Rina's manager.

Shinozuka driving really told me something about her aggressiveness.

Shinozuka says here nobody can help Yuki? SCREW THAT! I think Touya can help her mentally more than anyone.

I hated this part! WTF Shinozuka! :damn::damn::damn:

On top of that she returns the next day to Touya's place to go on a date with him? All dressed up properly!

The movie pun I wrote earlier I though means other than its title.

Damn and curse those piece of shits that ruined Rina with their ASS RETARDED FABRICATED SCANDALS!

Something is definetely wrong with Touya here as he sees Shinozuka like that!

It continues on with Touya having some lust over her eatings ways and the way she chews the meat? Don't tell me he thinks of what she can do with those lips to him? :twitching::twitching:

Shinozuka can DREAM ON with this proposition! Touya must be stupid like a pea to accept this or even buy into it!

Shinozuka......................OMG.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You bitch ass slut! You dare do that to Touya when he has Yuki! BITCH SHE IS! Like Touya said: Heatless Doll lips!

BOY IS HE EVER ANGRY! So am I...........:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

During this whole date Misaki needed Touya help.......and he had to just go on that date.

Oh my! Rina wanting to tell something important to Touya but he has no time since he has school during that time.

Yuki calling and Touya could do is think about SORRY? AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH! Just because of Shinozuka and that stupid date of hers?????? RAGE! :damn::damn::damn:

Proof that Haruka got jealous (look at her expression and this is right after that response) when Touya responded to her about going for a walk with Yuki.

Takasu and Misaki. Meet Takasu BTW! A friend of Misaki.

Clearly Akira wants to earn Misaki by himself and not through Touya's help.

I believe knowing I smoke myself and knowing Misaki's health is bad to the point of perhaps cancer. That room with those cigarettes is BAD FOR HER!

I wonder WTH did Misaki do to Takasu? What things she made him endure??????

WOW! Eiji sure must have some parties going on at his place! Look at that patio with such a view!

FINALLY! We know there is a secret place behind that closet and Touya is too stupid to find out but if found it might create a scandal for Eiji.

The message was not obvious for Touya to figure out but thanks to Haruka he figured it got the meaning It is some old coding from pagers in the 80s in Japan. They mean different wordings that form phrases.

IN THE END..........Misaki is desperate for Touya's help!

Final thoughts about this....................TOUYA either DROPS Yuki along with Rina, Shinozuka as well as all together ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT SHOWBIZ and goes out with either Haruka or Misaki/ or somehow solves the problem but that might VERY VERY complicated indeed. My solution towards it is to make Yuki quit but not going to happen I know it.

BTW I checked the game and manga in Japanese.HINTS HINTS! There is something that might happen to Yuki when she announces her debut single (some fans will not like it and create some chaos) but I am not sure they are going to put this in the anime since it really does not follow the manga. Another thing is in the game Touya gets to have sex with Shinozuka so I am not sure if they might follow that road from the game but if they do....... then :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
them ALL!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 14, 2009 10:34 AM
Jul 2008
i doubt they'll go the route of the shinozuka's arc..

nor rina, misaki, haruka or even mana (i think there was one arc)

i nv play the game.. but i got the CG.. lol..

so i kinda say they'll stick to yuki's story.. and say maybe the harem being obstacles to their relationship..

then maybe touya starts being unstable.. and hesitate then.. somehow they steer him back to yuki..

that's what i've in my mind atm..

and we need notes for episode 6.. because i'm sure i've something to say about touya lying to yuki.. which he will get caught one day for sure..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Female Lead

Kira01 - Nov 27, 2009

1 by Gwilthyunman »»
May 22, 2010 7:24 PM

» Episode 6 notes

russian - Feb 16, 2009

1 by dingmajiao »»
Feb 16, 2009 11:41 PM

» Episode 4 notes

russian - Feb 11, 2009

1 by dingmajiao »»
Feb 14, 2009 10:30 AM

» Episode 3 notes

russian - Feb 11, 2009

1 by dingmajiao »»
Feb 14, 2009 10:29 AM

» Episode 2 notes

russian - Feb 11, 2009

1 by dingmajiao »»
Feb 14, 2009 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.