Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2009 1:07 AM

Jul 2008
OK guys we need a logo and few banners (we can use the banners in our signatures and in our clubs information boards, advertisement always pays back) :)
This is the thread in which we can exchange ideas show our projects and stuff...

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 3, 2009 10:42 AM
Nov 2008
LOL :D

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I'm an artist in training, Cat-Unleashed is helping me with web design work and can do vector art also, ScrumYummy is an artist, and so is our mutual friend PariahGlass. If none of us want to design the alliance logo, I'm sure we can always fetch someone down the line :p

I wanted the logo as a branding thing, like how the United Federation of Claim Clubs (U.F.C.C.) uses there's. For me, it's a placement onto clubs that are part of the alliance so people can instantly recognize that they're not just an online club but have a real life aspect also. 2ndly that the club is not alone but has friends or "family" also. And 3rd thing this logo would proclaim is that the club is of a certain caliber and quality and not just a backstreet happening :D

It's like the Franchise model, go to one store in the chain and you can expect certain similarities in quality from the other stores of the same chain. Not all clubs are going to fit, as I'd rather have quality vs quantity, and I think we should get to know the founders and clubs before we let them tack the logo on...which requires us to talk one-to-one.

My target is just to attract the best, and expect the rest to fall in line like domino's :D world domination baby! :P JK ...But if there's people who want to stick our logo everywhere, maybe we need to have a fanclub for this club...but of course, we're not allowed to start such a club ourselves first.. :b

onward!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Comments

Hikikomori2001 - Feb 1, 2009

1 by sn00p3r »»
Feb 3, 2009 12:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.