Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 18, 2013 11:38 AM

Jan 2013
I posted it here as it might be seen as a listing thread, so I thought it would be more suitable in this section.

So, I just saw a video review on youtube of HOTD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDii4knbtL8 and thought that it was quite good and funny. I checked some of his other reviews out and he does a quite good job of reviewing anime. So I just want to ask, do you know of any other good anime reviewer/s on youtube as watching a video review seems much more entertaining and provides better information.
Aug 18, 2013 11:45 AM

Jan 2012
his name is gigguk,and if you'd look better instead of making this thread you'd see he makes podcasts with other reviewers,so you can check their videos
holden,jean,arkada
Aug 18, 2013 11:51 AM

Jan 2013
renders said:
his name is gigguk,and if you'd look better instead of making this thread you'd see he makes podcasts with other reviewers,so you can check their videos
holden,jean,arkada

Yes, I can see that his name is gigguk, I even added him on my Twitter list.

I was just asking that if the forum members here had any other particular good & witty reviewer whose reviews they check out. You never know a reviewer might be good but if I don't search with the right keywords or browse multiple pages of search results I will miss out on him.

More topics from this board

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

3 by Dariat »»
1 hour ago

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 12 hours ago

7 by H_Castaigne »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

22 by windyshadow »»
5 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

33 by Donkunsan »»
6 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.