Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 18, 2013 6:53 AM

Oct 2008
I'm looking for show about situation, living in North Korea. Is there any?
Aug 18, 2013 6:56 AM
Apr 2013
lol. Sorry but i dont know any.
Aug 18, 2013 7:01 AM

Sep 2011
yah that doesnt exist

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 18, 2013 7:07 AM
Apr 2013
I just did a quick search using google,

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4187/Megumi
Aug 18, 2013 7:10 AM

Jul 2013
I've found two things about North Korea being a main feature in anime: one is an (assumed) on-going project and the other is an ONA regarding an actual abduction of a Japanese school girl in the 1970s by North Korean personnel. You can watch all of Megumi below, though it's terribly dubbed and has English subtitles for some odd reason.

Aug 18, 2013 7:13 AM

Oct 2008
Low ratings but looks interesting. Thanks!
Aug 29, 2017 10:20 AM

Sep 2011
Wow, talk about taboo. I wonder if there are any anime where a government is a metaphor for North Korea? I can think of Wings of Honneamise as one.
Aug 29, 2017 12:58 PM

May 2012
The Legend of Koizumi depicts former Japanese PM Koizumi Junicihiro battling the Kims, pere-et-fils, in a mahjong match.
Aug 29, 2017 1:16 PM

Apr 2016
- Classroom of the Elite
- Re: Zero

Both of those also take itself too seriously and think of themselves as good they are, but truth is that they are full of shit.
Sep 2, 2017 9:29 PM

Sep 2011
Swagernator said:
- Classroom of the Elite
- Re: Zero

Both of those also take itself too seriously and think of themselves as good they are, but truth is that they are full of shit.

I'm fast beginning to think of North Korea as a legitimately dangerous country. It's way past the point where sanctions can produce any kind of effect, with things escalating so quickly. The world needs to act quickly, and without mercy, otherwise this already prolonged state of inaction will cost more and more lives, on both sides.
Sep 3, 2017 7:18 AM

Sep 2011
-----noname----- said:
okurokichoki said:

I'm fast beginning to think of North Korea as a legitimately dangerous country. It's way past the point where sanctions can produce any kind of effect, with things escalating so quickly. The world needs to act quickly, and without mercy, otherwise this already prolonged state of inaction will cost more and more lives, on both sides.

My boy Kim is tight with the Globetrotters , he is chill and not suicidal. He is stroking his dick my dude

Oh how I wish it was still the time to make jokes.

More topics from this board

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
4 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 11 hours ago

3 by vasipi4946 »»
4 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.