Forum Settings
Forums

Need help finding a Josei manga I can't remember the title of.

New
Aug 10, 2013 4:44 AM

Jun 2011
Need help finding a Josei manga I can't remember the title of.
I very well may have read this originally in Japanese and this is perhaps not in english however. If I am remembering correctly it was late 90s? Just in case I've posted on some Japanese forums as well with no responses yet.

The general premise involved an office lady at what I believe was a credit card or insurance company one part during the story she made an effort to try and get more fresh female university grads hired on with the company the president of the company lied about wanting to bring more in. I also believe she originally met the president of the company by accident while getting coffee not knowing who he was and helped him out? She also became romantically involved with one of her superiors early on in the story.

I know its fairly vague of a description but considering I read this I think 14/15 years ago lol~ it had popped into my mind while reading something else and simply can not remember the title and it's driving me nuts.

Also if anyone is familiar with any similar work-place oriented Seinen or Josei mangas that learn more towards the realistic end of the spectrum (in terms of human-relations) I'd be happy for any such recommendations.
wiremuseAug 10, 2013 7:44 AM
Aug 10, 2013 6:30 AM

Jun 2011
I got a reply on one of the Japanese forums I asked this in apparently it was 君からのレジュメ (Kimi kara no Rejume*) [*Resume]

The time period in which I read it only the first few volumes were available 98-99 looks like a lot more was released after the fact may have to revisit it now that I know what it was.
wiremuseAug 10, 2013 6:35 AM

More topics from this board

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
50 minutes ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
3 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
4 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
5 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.