Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (46) « First ... « 44 45 [46]
Aug 12, 2017 8:03 PM

Apr 2015
Wahahahah!! My prophecies were still right!! Congrats Liquid~
le_halfhand_easy said:
Next year, it's the east again. Raven needs to step up his game for SEA Doto.
Of course, Asian owns even numbered TI and Western owns the odd one. Also TI 2018 winner probably will be the first TI that a team which have win TI before will win TI again.
Aug 12, 2017 8:25 PM

Jan 2009
zal said:
j0x said:
lets go Liquid! lets go muslim dota (miracle, GH, kuroky) lol
Not sure if memeing or not but if serious then from what I know GH is actually Christian.

lol im just joking there, i mean Icefrog himself is a muslim too anyway

and congrats to Liquid damn they are millionaires now
Aug 12, 2017 11:14 PM

May 2015
My prediction was correct. Liquid won the TI7. Miracle and GH was simply awesome. Mind control's nature prohet was great, Matumbaman's Nechrophos was fantastic and Kuroky's draft was just amazing.
Aug 12, 2017 11:49 PM
Dec 2012
Congrats to Liquid! Well deserved!
Aug 12, 2017 11:52 PM
Nov 2016
Congrats to Liquid, I didn't really watch much of TI this year.

Aug 13, 2017 8:16 AM

May 2015
I hope Liquid won't be crippled by the aegis curse and unavoidable nerfs...

j0x said:
zal said:
Not sure if memeing or not but if serious then from what I know GH is actually Christian.

lol im just joking there, i mean Icefrog himself is a muslim too anyway

and congrats to Liquid damn they are millionaires now
Ah, I actually didn't know Icefrog was muslim. However I remember a comment saying that despite GH living a country where the majority was muslim he actually isn't but was part of the wealthier part of the city where they are usually Chrisitians.

Now that Matumbaman is a millionaire maybe he will afford to buying some new shorts LUL

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2017 1:49 AM

Apr 2016
1 month left for Act II silthbreaker volvo, wyd?
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Aug 25, 2017 8:16 PM

Nov 2014
I have not played the game for 3 years. Anything that I need to know before starting now?

Aug 25, 2017 8:21 PM

Jan 2009
ExTemplar said:
I have not played the game for 3 years. Anything that I need to know before starting now?

just play unranked for now to get the feel of the new map (like it has shrines now) and talents tree, those are the biggest changes anyway
Aug 25, 2017 8:24 PM

Nov 2014
j0x said:
ExTemplar said:
new map
well, at least valve makes something new

Oct 30, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2009
yearly big patch is here http://www.dota2.com/duelingfates

TURBO MODE
Dota Turbo has been added to the search queue. This new game mode keeps the same rules as All Pick but shortens match time by granting more Gold & XP to heroes; making defensive towers weaker; and reducing respawn time. Turbo's relaxed rules and buy-anywhere shop system allow for casual, quick matches perfect for trying new heroes and strategies, or introducing friends to Dota in a more forgiving environment.

they are trying to attract new players i see since the playerbase is shrinking
Oct 31, 2017 5:52 AM

Apr 2016
We PUBG > Dota 2 now LUL
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Oct 31, 2017 7:04 AM

Aug 2016
We dota imba now bois.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Oct 31, 2017 9:50 AM

Sep 2012
there is a special place in hell for valve for ruining this game.
by this time we'd have diretide and i'd be playing 24/7, holy FUCK.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 1, 2017 1:17 AM

Jul 2015
5 x metoer hammer
dieded 1 tower ever min k
Aug 25, 2018 8:51 PM

Mar 2017
And there you have it! The International 2018 is the anime of the year.
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Aug 25, 2018 10:33 PM

Jan 2018
My nonstop chant for OG paid off. Haters went silent after all those hate on OG. What do you think of chat wheel? Is it a form of trash talk? I do not understand why would you get triggered by a set of chat wheel.

They are very inspiring to all dota players, as they've shown that you can comeback if you try. I hope I don't get a headache soon after reading all those cancerous comments during the livestream. Peace out <3

Aug 27, 2018 11:36 PM

May 2013
First off rest in pieces everyone's brackets. Congrats to OG though, seriously well played
Second if i dont get CEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB as a voice chat for next year I'm going to be pretty upset
Oct 13, 2018 5:54 AM

Aug 2015
no one playing dotes in 2018

"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Jan 3, 2019 1:57 AM

Sep 2012
i'm back for my yearly bitching. been playing for the first time since last year, in april.
this game is still somehow worse than when i stopped. talent trees are as aids as ever, completely RUINING some heroes, like naga, etc. shit has been EXTREMELY casualized since 2016, the game now assumes you're basically retarded and come from League. trees are so aids man, every hero just gets needlessly buffed to death and their uniqueness is non-existent now. shit feels the same every game because of this. literal free xp and gold that stagnates potential for team interactions, makes every game so linear and limited in variety from the last, the game is basically a brawler now. the room for strategy is dead with every hero being able to fill up any role for seemingly no reason aside from pleasing faggy /r/dota2 shitters with their "muh 5 cores every game no matter what" mentality.
fuck why couldn't they leave it alone and just fuck with csgo instead.
i could keep going but i'm getting sleepy. oh well, atleast we got pseudo-frostivus
YomiyukiJan 3, 2019 2:01 AM

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Jan 13, 2019 7:01 AM

Jul 2017
I don't play Dotes anymore but still continues to watch pro teams. I feel like Secret will win the Chongqing major, I think they are pretty strong.

I just remembered this tournament(Potentially all in China) was the one that made a ruckus about the Kuku ban. Poor Kuku :(

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
May 25, 2020 12:33 PM

Jan 2009
those arcanas on this years battle pass though Windranger looks hot

and also girl persona of Anti-Mage its really Waifu Mage
May 25, 2020 4:13 PM
Jul 2018
Playing dota in 2020? Jeesh, ppl, find a better hobby.
May 25, 2020 8:32 PM

Jan 2009
IbarakiDouji said:

well i do not play video games but DOTA2 is big here in SEA and my brother plays it and im just a spectator kind of fan
May 26, 2020 3:28 AM
Jul 2018
deg said:
IbarakiDouji said:

well i do not play video games but DOTA2 is big here in SEA and my brother plays it and im just a spectator kind of fan

Oh, it is okay to be that kind of a fan. If I remember correctly, even SEA is toxic af. Like, no matter what server you play, people ‘f you know who’, wish you some things I do not want to mention, etc.,etc. And then even if you mute all, you play 30 minutes, trying to win the game and then some retard starts feeding and you cannot win, because your team cannot play as a team of 5, when the enemy team is always like that.

Yeah, I am 4080 MMR trash.
May 26, 2020 8:17 AM

Jan 2009
IbarakiDouji said:
deg said:

Oh, it is okay to be that kind of a fan. If I remember correctly, even SEA is toxic af. Like, no matter what server you play, people ‘f you know who’, wish you some things I do not want to mention, etc.,etc. And then even if you mute all, you play 30 minutes, trying to win the game and then some retard starts feeding and you cannot win, because your team cannot play as a team of 5, when the enemy team is always like that.

ye they say that a lot too, my brother cannot try playing on europe servers which is the best they say because of high ping/latency issues

and lol youre high MMR then since my brother is just a 2K MMR Archon trash
May 27, 2020 4:18 AM
Jul 2018
deg said:
IbarakiDouji said:

ye they say that a lot too, my brother cannot try playing on europe servers which is the best they say because of high ping/latency issues

and lol youre high MMR then since my brother is just a 2K MMR Archon trash

Eu is trash, too many Russians and they are always there to ruin your game. No worries, we all are trash, if below 7000 MMR.
May 27, 2020 10:32 PM

May 2015
Can't wait for QOP and WR arcana. I'll level up my bp when they release the points discount before TI.
May 30, 2020 9:23 AM

Jan 2009
lol Anime Animage confirmed

Pages (46) « First ... « 44 45 [46]

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

8 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
4 hours ago

» What was the very first video game you ever played? As well your first game console?

Kazeninjaryu1 - May 5

16 by Rhae »»
5 hours ago

» What videogame consoles do you own?

SnipeStrike - Apr 17

42 by Yudesei »»
5 hours ago

» GTA V vs GTA IV

tectacles - May 2

11 by Horizon248 »»
7 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

146 by Kajiuran »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.