Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 21, 2013 6:16 AM

Jun 2013
Hey All :). i Just joined this club and saw no introductions thread :O! thought i'd make one & say hey to all!

My name is Scott or you can call me Frox or w/e else suits you :P! I'm in my mid 20's and im from Australia.

I love many different genre of anime, but i love romantic comedies for the humour and the storylines & the interesting chars :P. But i also love a good action packed shonen or most other types :P!

I'm a big fan of techno, trance, hardstyle music also a lot of j-core & speed trance & j & k -pop. I prefer music with a buildup & a climax.

I do TKD for a hobby and i enjoy playing soccer. I play competitive CS:GO & LoL and love anime ofcourse.

My favourite Anime: Is probably either freezing or Guilty crown. If you would like to know more just send me a pm. i could probs write a novel i reckon :P Tho for romantic comedy my fav would be - Angel beats <3 or clannad.

If you would like any recommendations just ask :)

Anyways i hope to get to know everyone better and hope you all learnt a bit about me. Also join in & post ;)
sol_korolevaNov 23, 2013 7:26 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 21, 2013 8:27 AM
Jun 2013
im deno and i hated my previous introduction so i edited it to this
432jk5kj3May 30, 2014 3:04 AM
Jun 21, 2013 9:05 AM
Jun 2013
Hi I'm an anime addict. I'm 15 and i just joined this club. :)
Jun 23, 2013 7:01 AM

May 2013
Hey !! Whats going on guys !! I just joined .. My name is Zander .. Or you Can Call Me Master .. Whichever one is easiest or whichever you remember ! :D

Im 16 And Live In Australia Like Scott .. Though we dont know eachother IRL .. Haha ..

I Started watching anime at the start of last year .. Bleach was the first anime I watched and Ive watched over all 300+ Episodes a few times xD

I like to meet new people and im Definetly out there :D So whenever your up to it give me a message or friend request .. :D
Jun 23, 2013 8:38 AM

May 2013
Heyo XD

Well I'm Merhope XD I became an anime addict about 9 months ago i guess XD
I really love romantic comedy so i opened up this club here ^^
Hope you guys have fun on it and you should also know that i'm also a STCYF (super top crazed yaoi fan XD)

"Editted by Froxzen* ---> this is what Mer is 100% http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUCip0IJxkE

Ohh i forgot to mention i live in the middle of nowhere XD
FroxzenJun 23, 2013 8:46 AM
Jun 23, 2013 10:59 AM
Apr 2013
Hello !!!

I'm Marvin, 17 , and living in the Philippines .. You can call me Marvs if you like ..

I love anime.. and mostly rom-com genres of anime .. that's why i joined this club..

Hope to meet new friends here . . . It's up to you to message me or friend req.

Looking forward to it.. thanks :))) XD
Jun 24, 2013 5:54 AM

Mar 2013
Ohayo (^^)/

I'm Yooiji, 17 and from the beautiful country of Holland. Also know as the Netherlands. I currently admin for a few clubs but I probably won't be joining this one as admin. I occasionally help out some people from this club with their graphic works (I won't mention names :3)
I will probably make some banners from time to time and maybe participate in 1 or 2 card threads in the future but for now I won't do anything official (although I made the current banner but nvm that)
I started watching anime somewhere mid-2012 so I am still quite new but I'm catching up.
I am most active on skype and the only thing I really do on MAL is update my list from time to time and do graphics for multiple clubs.
Feel free to drop by my profile any time. I'll gladly talk to you ^^
I don't really know what my favorite genre would be but I'd have to say I enjoy some romance every now and then. The reason I joined this club was probably because Merhope asked me so nicely ;)

Thank you for reading :)
Jun 26, 2013 12:36 PM

Sep 2010
Hello everyone :D

I'm from Norway and I seem to be one of the older members here, being 22 and all... I hope that's not a problem xD
As I've stated on my profile, I love anime of all kinds, but Clannad is my definite favorite :D

I, uh, don't really know what else might be of interest, so if there's anything else anyone would want to know, just give me a shout on my profile I guess :P
Jun 26, 2013 1:09 PM

Jun 2013
Dw mister your not the only old one here :p! Btw welcome to RCA :)
Jun 26, 2013 8:59 PM
Mar 2013
Hey guys~ I thought I would socialize a little so...

I'm from Singapore and I'm 20 (kinda old here apparently huh...). Clannad is also my favorite wahaha. Romance is my favorite genre (especially ones with more dramatic elements) but then again a good story of a different genre comes along once in a bit (STEINS;GATE).

I only have 80+ animes on my list so I guess I'm still quite new to this (right?). I look forward to some good recommendation from this club like Inu X Boku (awesomeeeeeee)!
Jun 28, 2013 11:01 PM

Jan 2013
Hey! I'm Mando from Greece :D and 17 :P
I'm in love with anime and manga <3
y fave manga is Fruits basket :P
D for: Diamond
R for: Rose
T for: Tears

That's what is going to happen if you make a rose made of diamond cry!

Aug 19, 2013 3:50 PM

Jul 2013
Hi! I'm flowersofmoe, you can call me flow or moe. I go by both :D

I'm in love with Rurouni Kenshin, although it isn't really classified as a romantic comedy. But it does have romance and comedy :D

Did I mention that I love food? Check on my profile, and you'll see the gif :DD

By the way, my birthday is 8/25~ wish me happy birthday please, most people forget (puppy dog eyes)
Closet Otaku in the making (^_^)
Loves Rurouni Kenshin, Kimi no Iru Machi, and Kaichou wa maid-sama :D

Aug 20, 2013 10:21 AM

Mar 2013
-w- well its nice to see a thread like this

my name is Anissa, can call me by that or ani for short.Or just my user :P

i'm 19 and ill be turning 20 sept 12th.... my gawd.... xD

i live in florida currently, was born in New York , and ive been watching anime since i was a kid -w-

i enjoy pretty much all anime as long as its good, but of course i LOVE <3 romance series most! ^_^

im pretty easy to get along with, if anyone wishes to talk with me about anime and such, can add me or just leave a comment ^_^.

i have 500 ish animes currently added, still have to add another 200+ series to my completed /lazy ;w; started my MAL late due to a friend asking me to make one xD.

Anyways hope we can talk ! byes~ o/ < *high five*
MisfyAug 20, 2013 10:28 AM
Sep 21, 2013 12:12 PM
Sep 2013
Sup? i'm Heza-, looks like i'm one of the younger members being 15, i've seen someone else that age and a couple of people older.
I live in the joyous South east of england in the horrible bit (it's not bad but..)

Now that i think about it i've been watching anime and reading manga for a while (5 years maybe, it took this long to find this place!) so i know a reasonable amount, i just can't remember what i've seen, haven't seen and what episode i'm on most of the time.

What else can i say, i like too many anime to have a favourite one, i'm bad with technology, i like food (doriyaki tastes especially nice) and i'm good if you need help on a general knowlege quiz (unless it's celebrities, anime doesn't turn up much sadly)
Sep 21, 2013 12:50 PM
Apr 2013
Heza- said:
Sup? i'm Heza-, looks like i'm one of the younger members being 15, i've seen someone else that age and a couple of people older.
I live in the joyous South east of england in the horrible bit (it's not bad but..)

Now that i think about it i've been watching anime and reading manga for a while (5 years maybe, it took this long to find this place!) so i know a reasonable amount, i just can't remember what i've seen, haven't seen and what episode i'm on most of the time.

What else can i say, i like too many anime to have a favourite one, i'm bad with technology, i like food (doriyaki tastes especially nice) and i'm good if you need help on a general knowlege quiz (unless it's celebrities, anime doesn't turn up much sadly)

Hello Heza nice to meet you hope we can get along ^^

and welcome to the club :3

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Sep 21, 2013 5:11 PM

Jun 2013
Welcome to RCA<3 Heza ^^.
Sep 22, 2013 8:25 PM

Mar 2013
Hello! Nice to meet you!

I'm 19, and I've only gotten into anime/manga since spring. I like most genres, but if it's funny with some romance mixed in, it's twice as good!

My absolute favorite is One Piece, and I will probably hold it as #1 until I die :) Excluding that, I think Steins;Gate is insanely good, with not only rom/com elements, but a really great story, too.

I also recently finished Kaichou wa Maid-sama! and really enjoyed it, so I can definitely say I like straight, traditional romantic comedies :D
Sep 22, 2013 10:45 PM

Jun 2013
Welcome to RCA Sheason :). Any questions just ask away & enjoy yourself :P.
Sep 23, 2013 12:10 AM

Jul 2013
flowersofmoe said:
I'm in love with Rurouni Kenshin, although it isn't really classified as a romantic comedy. But it does have romance and comedy :D Did I mention that I love food?

I can see us being best friends already. We have three important things in common: 1) Adoration for our beloved Himura Kenshin. He is the definition of a dream husbando. 2) Food is life. 3) RCAs.

Allow me to introduce myself. Hi everyone! I'm Tiffany. I prefer manga over anime. I am a huge fan of bishies. My favorite TV show is Criminal Minds and my favorite character in that show is Spencer Reid. <3 I am open to all types of mangas. My top 2 RCMs are Skip Beat and Kamisama Hajimemashita. The first anime I have ever completed was Kaleido Star. I love dystopian literature, art, and penguins. Nice to meet you all!
Sep 23, 2013 6:48 AM

Jun 2013
Welcome Tiffanyhng to RCA :P. Dw there are a few people here as well who prefer manga over anime :P.

& i agree, food is the best :). i love food as well xD! & i thought kenshin was amazing the anime & him, but sorry i didnt love him to be my gay lover, but he is just amazing in general haha
Sep 23, 2013 8:00 PM

Aug 2011
Hi hi! I'm Yulin, and you pronounce it yoo-LYNN. I looove anime (check out my Animelist pwease) but I've been feeling guilty because my manga list was so bare in comparison to its anime counterpart, plus I want to enjoy the same awesome stories in both medias. I can't say whether or not I have a fav anime, but currently my favorite manga is Pandora Hearts. Sadly, PH only updates once a month and it was cool while the intensity of the unexpected plot twists lasted, but lately I've been falling out of the shounen genre and have been trying out a few shoujo/rom-com manga. Have been reading Horimiya and I've caught up to the latest update, and I'm really enjoying it! Even though I've had an anime list for a little over 2 years, I'm still new to being in clubs and commenting on forums and the like, but I'll work on contributing to the MAL community, little by little. I'm looking forward to participating in this club :>
Sep 23, 2013 8:07 PM

May 2013
Welcome to the Club! ^.^
Sep 23, 2013 8:08 PM

Dec 2012
Yui-pyon said:
Hi hi! I'm Yulin, and you pronounce it yoo-LYNN. I looove anime (check out my Animelist pwease) but I've been feeling guilty because my manga list was so bare in comparison to its anime counterpart, plus I want to enjoy the same awesome stories in both medias. I can't say whether or not I have a fav anime, but currently my favorite manga is Pandora Hearts. Sadly, PH only updates once a month and it was cool while the intensity of the unexpected plot twists lasted, but lately I've been falling out of the shounen genre and have been trying out a few shoujo/rom-com manga. Have been reading Horimiya and I've caught up to the latest update, and I'm really enjoying it! Even though I've had an anime list for a little over 2 years, I'm still new to being in clubs and commenting on forums and the like, but I'll work on contributing to the MAL community, little by little. I'm looking forward to participating in this club :>

Hello there, Yulin. Welcome to the club.
I will check your anime list.
Do not be. Because if you compared my anime list with y manga list, my anime list is really far ahead.
If you want to try a romance manga, I recommend Hana to Akuma.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Sep 23, 2013 8:22 PM

Jun 2013
Welcome yiu-pyon hehe xD! to RCA :)

As pat said, dont compare your anime list to manga list, people will prefer one over the other, as i prefer anime over manga :P.
Sep 23, 2013 8:35 PM

Sep 2013
Hey guys! My name is Simon.I'm 18 from India (right now in the US). I just joined MAL 2 days back. I am a huge anime fan. Favorite genre(s) are Action,Parody, Comedy, Rom Com, Science Fiction. My first anime was Bleach and by far it is the best anime I ever watched. Or so I thought. That was only till I came across GINTAMA. I live and breathe GINTAMA. Well, as I am new here, I would sure love to make good friends. Looking forward! _/\_
Sep 23, 2013 9:28 PM

Jun 2013
Welcome to RCA<3 Simon ^^. Have fun & make sure to enjoy yourself & dont be afraid to post in club comments

& that goes for all new members ^^. We love to speak to new people :P
Sep 23, 2013 9:36 PM

Mar 2013
oh welcome yui & simon :O, wish more new members would reply to this thread xD.

lol yui don't feel bad you should see my manga list compared to my anime list XD since i havnt read enough manga i havn't been motivated to edit the list and PH is amazing!

great to have the 2 of you ^_^
Sep 24, 2013 8:54 AM

Sep 2013
Hi everyone! I'm DeathUnicorn1! I am 13 and love anime (especially Rom-Coms as you can tell from my animelist).

My favorite anime is Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
My favorite manga is deathnote.
My favorite character is Aisaka Taiga.

I'm very glad to be a part of this club!

Sep 24, 2013 10:48 AM

Sep 2013
Thank you Froxzen and Misfy!

BTW, I have a question.. I joined MAL 3 days ago and updated my anime list (127 of them) but why do they show that my anime entry is 0? Do they get updated after a few days or is it some kind of bug?
Sep 24, 2013 1:39 PM

Mar 2013
simonprasad said:
Thank you Froxzen and Misfy!

BTW, I have a question.. I joined MAL 3 days ago and updated my anime list (127 of them) but why do they show that my anime entry is 0? Do they get updated after a few days or is it some kind of bug?

Takes a few days to update :]
Sep 24, 2013 4:48 PM

May 2013
Welcome Simonprasad and DeathUnicorn1 ^.^
Sep 25, 2013 1:58 AM

Sep 2013
Hello my name is Thaddeus Stanislaus Skorzewski III (I love my full name it is awesome so i gotta say it when ever i have the chance 3rd person conversations ftw XD)
I just started on this web site a couple days ago and romantic comedy are probably my favorite genera but i love most animes i feel a story with no romance is kinda lacking.
My fav romantic comedy is probably Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.
Oh and I live in Chandler Arizona and i am 19.
Nice to meat every one if any one ever wants to compare/discuss or recommend a anime to me please don't hesitate to message =D/
"The ones who are crazy enough to believe they can't change the world.... Are the ones who don't"
Sep 25, 2013 2:18 AM

Jun 2013
Welcome to RCA <3 Thaddeus Stanislaus Skorzewski III. Fuck i have no idea if i could even say your name bro, hahaha. Must of been a pain to learn to spell that as a kid haha.

But yar enjoy yourself here & make sure to get involved :).
Sep 25, 2013 3:48 PM

Sep 2013
OH yah you don't even no this is kinda sad to admit but i didnt even learn how to spell my middle name tell like 2 years ago and I'm 19 LOL
I will most defiantly enjoy myself since this site has made finding my next anime to watch almost instantaneous i remember a week ago i spent like 3 hours trying to find one i would enjoy so i finally decided to make a acc on this site and the clubs have been a great help in this.
I have a hard time getting involved tho i try but honestly i get a little confused trying to find my way though forms and things like this only bc i dont have any exp with them + i dont understand alot of things for example the things called "cards" ive seen people talk about i have no idea what though are. xD
"The ones who are crazy enough to believe they can't change the world.... Are the ones who don't"
Sep 25, 2013 7:09 PM

May 2013
Dont worry ive been on this site for a few months and i dont exactly know what they are either :P
Sep 26, 2013 5:45 AM

Jun 2013
Ah Teddy, dont worry about cards, they more of a collectors item or something you might like to own pretty much :P.

Anyways just start chatting in club comment & get involved in the games & other articles of RCA:), easy way to make friends on here is just to say hi & talk ^^.

If you have any recommendations just ask :). I'm sure heaps of people are willing to help ^^
Oct 12, 2013 11:39 PM
Oct 2013
w0w no new p0sts Ill fix that.

Hi. I'm Taylor. And I'm a suffering alcoholic.

Okay I am kidding about that.

I am an Otaku and I can speak Japanese. w00t.

どぞよろしくおねがいします!~
Oct 13, 2013 12:03 AM

Mar 2013
ichininnoronin said:
w0w no new p0sts Ill fix that.

Hi. I'm Taylor. And I'm a suffering alcoholic.

Okay I am kidding about that.

I am an Otaku and I can speak Japanese. w00t.

どぞよろしくおねがいします!~

Welcome ichi :) enjoy your time at RCA <3.if you ever have any questions or want any anime recommendations feel free to ask me anytime :] Or any of our other staff / members here ^~^
Oct 17, 2013 5:33 PM

Oct 2013
Hi, I'm Ken and I like romance/comedy. I prefer the mature, somewhat realistic romantic relationships but I enjoy my occasional Shoujo romances. Well, that's all lol.
Oct 17, 2013 6:16 PM

Jun 2013
Welcome to RCA Deres xD! & enjoy yourself here :). If you shouldhave any questions or want any recommendations, feel free to ask myself or anyone on the admin team / members here XD!
Oct 23, 2013 10:13 PM

Apr 2013
Konnichiwa minna! (Hi everyone!) Laura desu. (I'm Laura.) You can also call me Laurie, which a few of my friends do on occasion. I've been a part of this club for a while, but I never really properly introduced myself. ^w^ I'm 21 and I hail from New York City. I like a lot of different genres of anime, but I'd say my favorites are romantic comedies and action/adventure shounen. My favorite anime is a toss up between Fairy Tail and Fullmetal Alchemist. The mangas I read are mostly of the shoujo romance variety. Yoroshiku. (Nice to meet you.)

:)
Oct 31, 2013 3:10 AM
Nov 2012
Hey I'm Edan, 19 uni student who plays soccer and wastes a bit too much time on anime (but hey anime is never a waste of time)
Always on the look out for a good RomCom so saw the group and figured why not xP
Oct 31, 2013 3:44 AM

May 2013
Hi everybody! I'm Elza.
I'm 15 and I currently study in high school. I have been a part of this club since few hours ago. :D Started to watch anime about 3 years back and since then my favourites have been RomComs, but I still like to watch different animes once in a while. \(^^)/
Oct 31, 2013 4:00 AM

Dec 2012
alauraborealis said:
Konnichiwa minna! (Hi everyone!) Laura desu. (I'm Laura.) You can also call me Laurie, which a few of my friends do on occasion. I've been a part of this club for a while, but I never really properly introduced myself. ^w^ I'm 21 and I hail from New York City. I like a lot of different genres of anime, but I'd say my favorites are romantic comedies and action/adventure shounen. My favorite anime is a toss up between Fairy Tail and Fullmetal Alchemist. The mangas I read are mostly of the shoujo romance variety. Yoroshiku. (Nice to meet you.)

:)
Rangamull said:
Hey I'm Edan, 19 uni student who plays soccer and wastes a bit too much time on anime (but hey anime is never a waste of time)
Always on the look out for a good RomCom so saw the group and figured why not xP
Eminya said:
Hi everybody! I'm Elza.
I'm 15 and I currently study in high school. I have been a part of this club since few hours ago. :D Started to watch anime about 3 years back and since then my favourites have been RomComs, but I still like to watch different animes once in a while. (^^)/

Hello, all of you. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet all of you.
I like anime.
Nov 7, 2013 10:52 PM

Jul 2013
Hi everyone I joined the club recently. I'm David, 19 years old and currently in college. I started watching anime in the start of freshman year in high school and continue to watch as of today. I played badminton during my high school years and it is my favorite sport. My favorite genre will be anything that is enjoyable.

Feel free to comment me at anytime. It is nice to meet you all :D

Nov 10, 2013 4:00 AM

Jul 2013
Rangamull said:
Hey I'm Edan.

Eminya said:
Hi everybody! I'm Elza.

alauraborealis said:
Laura desu. (I'm Laura).

omegad94 said:
I'm David.

GREETINGS Edan, Elza, Laurie, & newcomer, David.
May God bless you the mystic four. //giggles
Nov 11, 2013 2:22 PM

Feb 2010
Hello everyone, I'm Alessia, you can call me Lèon/Reon though, nice to meet you all! >< I'm 17, part russian part italian, just joined this club, I'm looking forward to making lots of friends! ><
Nov 11, 2013 2:26 PM

Jan 2013
Hiya! My name is Aidah. I'm 13 years old. :3
My favorite anime is Bleach and Shingeki no Kyojin. c:
I of course love anime and manga, chocolate, music, reading, drawing, singing, and running.
Hope to get along! ^-^
Nov 11, 2013 2:35 PM

Mar 2013
Welcome Reon and insanity.Hope you both like it here at RCA :).if either of you ever have questions about anything or like any anime recommendations you may ask me whenever you like :D ; Or any of our other Members&Staff here :)
Nov 18, 2013 3:16 PM
Sep 2013
I'm Jamie, and I'm an anime lover from britain :) nice to meet you all :3
The end is nigh

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count to 5000 v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Misfy - Aug 5, 2016

764 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:22 AM

» [Game] Random things ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Angel_Devil - Aug 13, 2013

1154 by RioFS »»
Oct 14, 2022 12:24 PM

» [GAME]Anime Alphabet ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DoodDoodDoodDood - Nov 29, 2013

1000 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:20 AM

» [GAME] 3 Word Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Froxzen - Aug 25, 2013

405 by ainadur »»
Feb 20, 2021 5:35 AM

» [GAME] Corrupt a Wish ( 1 2 3 )

DoodDoodDoodDood - Jul 2, 2014

138 by Demon_Jason_002 »»
Sep 13, 2020 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.