Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2013 12:44 AM

May 2013
My Favourite yaoi manga is the finder series, i found it exciting, funny and also i love the graphics and action it has :D
My Favorited yaoi anime is junjuo romantica and sekiichi hatsuki. I love the personalty of all the characters in all the anime ^_^ I wish they would do another series but unfortunately it ended so now i'm reading the manga :D

What about all of you guys ??!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 9, 2013 7:49 AM

May 2012
Mine is totally captivated, I really loved the plot because although it has its sad moments there are those sweet awww moments as well, it's heartbreaking- in a good and a bad way. Also, the art is AMAZING.
About the anime.. definitely junjou, it's the only anime (and sekaiichi ofc- but I like junjou way more) that is as good as the manga.
Jun 9, 2013 11:25 AM

May 2013
Yeah the plot of totally captivated waas also totally awesome XD
Mar 13, 2014 8:42 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
My favorite yaoi anime are: Winter Cicada and Sex Pistols.
My go to anime is Junjou Romantica, I have watched it 7 times all the way through :)

For manga, I have a few more because, lets face it, that's where most yaoi is ..too bad there aren't more made into anime! Here's the list of manga that make it to my favorites: Dog Style, Gokujou no Koibito, Doushitemo Furetakunai, Kimi Ga Koi Ni Obereru, Koisuru Boukun,Saa Koi ni Ochitamae, Totally Captivated.

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Mar 14, 2014 7:57 PM

Jul 2013
By far, my favorite Yaoi manga is Okane ga Nai. I love the intensity of it and the sudden love-filled scenes. The characters are either adorable, beautiful or majestic >'-'<
I have not found a Yaoi anime that I LOVE, so I'm planning to fix that this year. If you have any recommendations, please feel free to send me a message or post a comment.
Thanks in advance!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» what first got you into yaoi?

Angel_Devil - May 15, 2013

9 by DragonStudio94 »»
Feb 20, 2016 2:17 PM

» Why do you love yaoi so much?

Angel_Devil - May 8, 2013

4 by Neonfun »»
May 21, 2014 7:48 AM

» Admins Needed!!!

Angel_Devil - Jun 10, 2013

4 by RandomNinjaName »»
Mar 30, 2014 8:33 PM

» {Coming Soon} Grand Opening Cards

Angel_Devil - Sep 7, 2013

0 by Angel_Devil »»
Sep 7, 2013 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.