Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 13, 2013 1:59 AM

Nov 2009

Isao had just finished a solo mission in Takigakura and was walking along the border between Takigakura and Konagkura. He wore a gleeful smile on his face as he had one of his parasols over his shoulder and in his left hand were three bloodied forehead protectors. He had been getting more and more missions like this to claim rogue shinobi, most of them where from his village and often would be alone. This time however they were from 3 different villages; 1 was from Konagakura, 1 was from Kusagura, and the final one was from Takigakura. It's not like it mattered to him where they were from as there was a bounty on there heads and he was sent to collect on it. Now that the mission was over he took in the forest and enjoyed the sunshine beating down on him. It had been 2 weeks since the last time he saw sunlight and it wouldn't be long before he was back to his drenched home. This is the reason why he walked at a such a slow in casual pace. There was something that was unnerving him about his trek through the lush border as the forest was eerily quiet. It seemed devoid of life and the only thing he could hear were his footsteps.

I better be on my guard... There is no telling what the hell is out there... Its just too damn quiet and I just have a bad feeling about this. I'm hoping that it is just me being paranoid but my instincts are normally never wrong... But who knows maybe today I might get lucky.. he thought to himself as he continued through the forest. Meanwhile Eric was right underneath him, waiting to pop out if anybody decided to "surprise" his partner.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 17, 2013 3:56 PM

Dec 2011
Kaim watched the stranger pass, his uncaring lensed gaze on the only shiny thing in the area, the headbands, which kept flashing in his eyes, to him it was almost as bad as Hitori's random yelling... Oh yes. He'd have to do something about that.

Taking aim with one his senbon, he threw it at amazing speed, hitting the shiny things which were pissing him off to no end.
Apr 17, 2013 6:30 PM

Nov 2009
Isao could hear a faint whistle shriek through the air and immediately pulled up the arm that held the headbands up narrowly avoiding the senbon as it dug into the stump of a tree. Isao knew it was to quiet and this further proved that his paranoia wasn't in vain. He immediately put the headbands in his bag and tossed it to the side. I wonder if its a kona squad that has come to collect my head for the squad I annihilated a few months ago. I mean it was technically there fault but I suppose the families demanded justice... Ohhh welll I was getting bored and this is quite the welcome change in pace... I wonder how many of them I'll have to maim and kill before they withdraw... Ohhh well now the fun begins! he happily thought to himself as he reached into a side pocket of his pants and threw 3 kunais with far greater precision then the would be attackers in the direction of the senbon. The kunai whizzed towards the would be attackers direction and seemed like they would be easily avoidable. However as they neared his attacker would notice that there was a paper bomb attached to each of the kunai and they detonated when they came with dodging distance of his foe. He immediately put his parasol on his back and unsheathed his kusurigama and playfully began to swing the sickled end around.

"Hehehe if you were going to plan an ambush you should have aimed for my neck... Granted that throw was piss poor anyway but what would I expect from an amateur... You have one warning... Leave me be... If not you will either leave this in a box or horribly disfigured... I hope you choose the right decision... If not I get to have my fun... It wouldn't be the first Kona ninja I have killed." he said in a playfully cocky tone as he flashed a fake smile at his foe.

Meanwhile Eric headed towards the direction unbeknownst to Isao's would be attacker. He was kind of relieved to hear the noise and his partners cocky tone of voice. It was better then the quiet earth he traveled beneath. Heh finally something.... I just hope Isao doesn't go to overboard and attract too much unwanted attention. The kid had a way of drawing out fights for his own amusement and they were too far away from Amegakura to do such a thing.
Apr 17, 2013 7:55 PM

Sep 2010
Yukio blinks a little as the bag is tossed into his hands, looking around before looking towards the man releasing the kunai at the other ninja.

"If you are tossing it to me... does that mean I get to keep it?" He questions, looking at the object in his hands. It was eerie as to how the young man had no presence what so ever. "Is there anything good in it? Like a prize!?" He beams happily, a leaf village forehead protector wrapped around his neck.

He simply watches the two engage in combat as he tries to figure out what is going on, it had appeared that one was a Rain shinobi while the other was from his own village.

"Is there some kind of dispute going on between our two nations I don't know about?" He chirped cheerfully.
Sound_OracleApr 17, 2013 9:33 PM
Apr 17, 2013 8:09 PM

Dec 2011
There was a soft "thud", the sound of kaim landing cross legged on the stump, having switched places with his senbon. Its seemed kaim had just run through handseals because he was holding the last one that seemed to be to Hidden mist jutsu.

"I would figure someone so experienced would know how to not waste such useful tools." His voice came out in little more then a whisper behind his mask. "Or do they just hand them out to all the trick-or-treaters these days?" He tilted his head slightly at the thought.

(Body replacement -1 [24] Hidden mist is not paid for til cast)
Apr 19, 2013 9:25 AM

Jul 2008
Nearby, Kensei and Yukikaze had descided to set up camp. They had been on the road for quite a while, and these forests held bounties they both craved. They had just started a fire in a clearing, much to Yukis dismay, when Kensei pulled out a wierd-looking scroll.

"Hey, Yuki, check this out!" He said with a smile, before the scroll went up in a poof leaving Kensei holding a wierd looking puppet.

It was short, stout and clonky. Like an overweight goblin. Just one look at this thing with its numerous cogs, wheels, wires and pulleys would tip anyone off that this puppet wasnt built for combat or anything of the sort.

"I call him Muko! Hes the first of a new type of puppet im experimenting with. I originally tried designing a shield that could change shape, but i ended up with this little creature instead~" he said, and tossed the little monkey-goblin-imp-thingie on the ground.

With a quick handseal, the puppet started stirring. Its wheels and cogs turning, limbs stretching and bending while Kensei manipulated the proscess with almost surgical presiscion. His fingers did not dance this day, instead their movements were hard, prescise, rythmic. Within a few seconds Muko wasnt even recognizable anymore. Where the puppet once stood, there was now a dome-shaped leanto that would serve as a perfectly good shelter for Kensei.

"Pretty cool huh?" He said with a joyful grin.

Ofcourse, Muko was one of the reasons Kensei wanted to stop here. The special kind of wood found in these forests would be perfect for building Muko's type of puppet. Since they werent combatpuppets, they didnt need to be that hard or rigid. On the contrary, since most of these puppets change their shape Kensei is actually searching for a softer more elastic type of wood. Durabilty over strength.

((The shelter looks like this, only made totally out of wood and metal hinges
))
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Apr 19, 2013 9:54 AM

Jul 2008
Nearby, Yukikaze and Kensei had decided to set up camp. They had been on the road quite a while and these forests held vast booty; mostly Yuki's booty, but booty nonetheless.

They had started a fire, and by they I mean Kensei, much to Yuki's dismay. She blows out the fire each time Kensei starts it, stating "Fire bad" before she went to the opposite side of camp to set up her own shelter. Unfortunately...

"Hey, Yuki, check this out!" Yuki heard Kensei shouting at her. She watches as the puppet, Muko, did its thing and applauded Kensei sarcastically. She doesn't answer his question though, not wishing to hurt his feelings. She simply makes a few of her own handsigns and works hard at her own shelter. AN IGLOO!

There's a mother fucking igloo in the mother fucking forest! Yuki crawls into it and lays across the now snow covered earth, grabbing onto a bit of it and pulling a blanket of snow over her body as though the snow was all woven together like a cloth.
"Good night, Kensei."

Suddenly, she and her travelling partner heard a sound. It sounded like fighting in the forest. How would Kensei react? One thing is for certain though...
"Just ignore it...they'll stop when one is dead."
Apr 19, 2013 11:01 AM

Nov 2009
Isao couldn't help but giggle at the shinobis assertion that he had wasted a tool. If anything it gave his partner enough time to come with a crude trap that would be more then enough to subdue this amateur. If anything he wondered if this was the kind of shinobi the "famous" leaf village was churning out. If this was the case then he wasn't impressed at all as the the shinobi had yet to release his technique. Such a thing baffled Isao as it would have given him something to hide in and at the least try another attack. He however didn't take this chance and engaged in conversation critiquing his strategy. Isao didn't waste his tools as the shinobi had wholeheartedly goaded, the shinobi hadn't really been his target. Isaos target was in fact a tree a large that was standing right behind his would be attacker. The explosion and shrapnel tore through the lower part of the tree and became increasingly unstable. As the boy finished his scolding monologue the weight of the tree began to give and fell towards the direction of the boy. Meanwhile the ground beneath his feet became increasingly unstable and finally gave due to Eric hallowing it out. The boy would fall into a tunnel of sorts that was filled with a dense purple mist and the tree collapsed on the exit crudely trapping him beneath the earth.

"Heh well that was easy... To think that is considered a Kona ninja now..." he said with a sigh as he sheathed his kusurigama and begun to walkover to quirky genin that was holding his bag. He looked into his eyes with a peircing gaze and the a smile came across Isaos face. It wasn't a genuine smile and was actually quite eerie.

"It is none of your concern in fact I was trudging on my merry way until your "friend" over there attacked me without warning.. Anywho what is in the bag is none of your concern and you should just give it to me then go help your friend.. If he stays in there too long that poison will kill him~." he said in a playful tone as he extended his right hand in anticipation that the boy would hand it over. It was quite obvious Isao was picking a fight but if the boy didn't hand them over he might just let them walk as he was in a good mood. If not then well these two shinobi would be in for one hell of a fight.

In the mean time Eric kept continued to set traps along the battle field and was eager to jump out and join the fray in a moments notice.

(Okay my Gila monster can release a poisonous gas which is what fills the hole you are stuck in. The initial exposure cause a 5% stat reduction and this will increase by 5% for each post you are exposed to the poison until it reaches 25%(5 turns). After that it will become detrimental to your health as you will first lose your equilibrium, then you begin to cough up blood and then finally you will probably go into a state of shock and lastly you will most likely die. The Stat penalty will be in play for the rest of the thread unless you are able to get some form of medical attention.)
Apr 19, 2013 12:02 PM

Dec 2011
For Kaim, this was like deja vu. Root training was not much different. Heres a hole full of poison, poke your head up before we say you can and we'll kill you, breathe and you'll die. Not very hard for the genin in rank alone.

Releasing the charka needed, he preformed the hidden mist jutsu, flooding the tunnel with mist (pushing and the poison the the surface in random areas). Then he preform the Mist servant technique to cover his escape as he placed a paper bomb on the roof of the tunnel.

The best part was when the tunnel was broken open, his mist would flow out, pushing away the poison on the surface and covering his escape along with his clones.

(-5 hidden mist, -5 mist servant [14])
Apr 19, 2013 12:46 PM

Sep 2010
Yukio tilts his head to the side when the leaf shinobi disappears into a pit then looks to the man standing before him. The smile didn't seem to phase him at all, in fact his smile grew even broader.

"I don't know who he is... I've never met him before. I'm not permitted to associate with many people within the village." He chirps, looking at the hand reaching for the bag. "You gave it to me and now you want it back, you're also threatening someone's life which could start an international incident... simply because they threw something at you? Plus... he looks strong so I doubt my assistance is required at the present moment... though I might have to intervene before his death." The young man seemed to be rambling, parts of it made sense while others were odd. It almost seemed like he wasn't a part of the village to begin with.

Looking around the man again towards the whole he shrugs his shoulders before holding out the bag to the man. "Here, I have no need of something so trivial." He grins cutely before saying, "Why would I care for a wander's bag even if he had just placed bloodied forehead protectors into it. You have an odd hobby of collecting such things." Another barrage of talking... what was with him.

Yukio steps around the man and begins to walk towards the hole, "I wonder if he is dead... I could use some practice with treating poison in a real life or death situation." All the time he seemingly continued to not have a presence. Stepping back a few steps with the mist and poison began to spill from the tunnel.
Apr 19, 2013 12:56 PM

Jul 2008
Kenseis fluffy ears tilted towards the sound of battle, while he poked his head out of the shelter thing like a dog who just caught the scent of food. He had an intruiged and puzzled expression on his face as he was listening carefully. Upon hearing a tree hit the ground, he could no longer contain his excitement and burst out of the shelter.

"If we wait until one are dead, we will miss the show!" He said with a grin and headed off in the direction of the battle. He made sure to keep quiet and stealthy, something that came natural to him, as he approached.

Without a sound his feet landed on a branch near the battle. From his vantage point, he could see two shinobi speaking, aswell as the overturned tree he had heard earlyer.

With a smile, he takes out a scroll and prepares to silently move in closer. His curiosity demanded that he got within hearing-range so he could eavesdrop.
Apr 19, 2013 1:12 PM

Jul 2008
"I hate to burst your bubble but..." Yuki says to Kensei from behind him and lying on the ground.

Short flashback.

As Kensei decided to go in and investigate, Yuki sighs and and rolls over to the wall of her igloo and the blocks slid open so she could continue lazily rolling in Kensei's direction, creating snow under neath her as she went so her clothes wouldn't get dirty.

End of short flashback.

"You stepped on a ladybug...that is all." She tells him, having rolled all that way just to tell him that.

God dammit Yuki...wait. Did she just roll up a tree?
TamoballApr 19, 2013 1:18 PM
Apr 20, 2013 2:43 PM

Nov 2009
"Heh well I didn't give you anything... I just tossed it to the side when I fought your uncouth friend and you just happened to catch but whatever believe what you want... Heh trivial to you maybe but this is important to me. The way you ramble on leads me to think you aren't apart of the leaf village, you do know they pay a pretty penny for missing ninja." he said calm gentle tone as he still wore his fake smile.

Those were the former owners of there headbands and it was Isaos mission to bring them in dead or alive. The latter always was more efficient as carrying back live prey was such a nuisance as they were ever so heavy and sometimes escaped. The way this boy went about things to lead him to believe that he might be a missing ninja based off the fact that the boy didn't jump in to help his friend when he was in such a bind and actually conversed with an enemy ninja. If it had been him, Isao would have engaged when the boy gave his back to him and was going into banter with the other opponent. He reached onto his back for both of his parasol. He had a feeling there were more shinobi were in the area but wasn't certain as it was just his instincts acting up. He in turn eagerly threw his parasols up into the air and watched them linger for a moment before he made the tiger sign. When he released it a slight mechanical clicking could be heard and immediately his parasols released a hail of senbon that were about to envelop the young genin with seemingly no way out.

Heh I wonder if he is going to be able to get out of this... I'd hope soo or else this would put quite the damper on my fun but if not I can collect the bounty on him and get rid of that annoyingly weak genin all in one fell swoop. he happily thought to himself as he quickly unsheathed his kusurigama as he awaited what was to come next.

Meanwhile Eric continued to burrow underneath the earth setting up traps along the battlefield unbeknownst to the two genin.

Senbon Shower -10 CP for reference http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Senbon_Shower. (This will be quite hard to avoid but I'm sure you will think of something to keep the damage to a minimum:P)

Total CP: 65

-5% Stat reduction for those exposed to the
Apr 20, 2013 3:10 PM

Sep 2010
Yukio turns back to look at the man as he released the two parasols. Watching them commence with their deadly ran he simply turns his head to the side and remarks, "It appears the weather has changed to include rain." The boy never moved a muscle as the senbon rained from the sky, but as they began to connect with the target a loud clinking noise was distinctly heard followed by a thud as the senbon fell to the ground.

The boy had not been a foolish genin as the man had believed, he was coated in what appeared to be thick translucent armor. A grin spreading across Yukio's face, but this one was much different than the original. It was far to wide and much more maniacal. "You attempt to attack someone who has done you no harm, you're indeed an enemy." He straightens up, gaze locking on the man, "I am actually a leaf ninja."

He then points lazily to the backpack the grin firmly locked in place, "Times up..." With that the tags he had placed on the bag activated and a large quantity of water spilled forth from the them. Along with the water stepped another Yukio, this one holding his hand out towards the man. "Suiton: Water Prison Technique."

(Chakra 65 - 4 = 61 (The four cp reduction is due to the Crystal Armor being reinforced to hold up against the Senbon Shower))
Sound_OracleApr 21, 2013 12:24 AM
Apr 20, 2013 4:08 PM

Nov 2009
Isao was pleasantly surprised at the turn of event of the man being in what appeared to be crystal armor however what the man didn't realize is that Eric had hallowed out the ground beneath him given his extra weight and collapsed beneath the earth. Once he heard the man announce times up he immediately turned his head over the right of his shoulder. Isao immediate ducked under the mans arm delivering a violent elbow jab directly into the mans solar-plexus and using the leverage given to him he flipped then genin with one fluid motion sending him airborne. Isao then turned to face the man who was now on his back and cockily wagged his finger at him.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk... Poor wittle leaf ninja... He would have had me to... If only his body movement wasn't as slow as a tortoise. Now get up.... I'm not done with you yet... I have yet have had my fun~" he said in a playfully condescending as he stepped away from the puddle near his bag. He then began to swing the weighted end of kusurigama in a whimsically cocky fashion.

Meanwhile Eric began to get a feel for where the other man was and began to prepare accordingly. The gila monster wouldn't make his presence known until the 2 genin didn't realize what had hit
them.

The two shinobi watching could kind of get the feeling that this boy was about to put on a show and Isao was just barely getting started. This forest was his stage and these two shinobi were merely set pieces for him to play around with.
Apr 20, 2013 6:36 PM

Dec 2011
After reaching a safe distance, Kaim set off hes paper bombs, creating a large hole in the ground in which smoke, mist, poison and mist servants seeped out of.

"Your skill is... quiet boring.." The voice seem to come from all the servants at once as they climbed from the senbon littered ground in a zombie like fashion.

"Do you fear the place known as hell?" As they spook a puff of smoke could be heard in the background if anyone listened closely.

(Chakra -1 [13])
Apr 21, 2013 12:31 AM

Sep 2010
Yukio sighs heavily as he begins to ascend the tunnel, surfacing less than a few seconds after he had disappeared into it. He was standing a top a pillar of crystal, sharp edges jutting out in every direction except where he was standing. Rubbing the back of his head he turns to look at the man.

"Honestly... you think I'm slow... and you're the one trying to pick a fight with people that haven't even tried to kill you." Rolling his eyes Yukio's hair was beginning to slowly turn white, streaks of it appearing in random places. "Do you even have a kekkei genkai worth mentioning or is it something dull?" There was a lazy tone in his voice that wasn't there before. Did he have split personality?

All the while the crystals continued to grow, but not in a direction easily observed. They were filling the tunnels with jagged knives of glistening crystals. "It'd appear that you also have a partner in all of this." Soon the tunnels would be completely over taken by the crystals and anything that happened to be in their path would be skewered.

(Chakra 61 - 9 = 52 (Shōton: Growing Crystal Thorns))
Apr 21, 2013 12:00 PM

Jul 2008
If the Shoton user was paying attention to his crystals at all, he would notice that they were slowing down to a crawl as their temperature dropped rapidly. The cause? A blizzard had suddenly formed in between all three of the shinobi fighting, effectively cutting them off from each other with howling winds and razor-sharp shards of ice.

In the tree, and still in a lying position, Yuki held a hand sign in order to maximize the power of the blizzard technique she just used and be able to control exactly how the wind blows. It would be up to Kensei to take it from here.

[cp = 100 - 8 = 92]
TamoballApr 21, 2013 1:31 PM
Apr 21, 2013 1:50 PM

Jul 2008
"Excellent.." Kensei whispered, seeing the blizzard ahead. Silently, in no way audible under the howling blizzard, he made his move.

Bursting out of the ground between the three fighting Genin, Kenseis A-team appeared and immediately split up to engage all of them. Using the blizzard for cover, they appeared as sudden as lightening from a clear sky.

Jin'ei, the quickest of this team of Puppets, assaulted the poison user from his right. In just a moment Jin'ei had closed the distance and slammed into the shinobi, slamming its arms around his body and locking them into place to restrain him.

Arachne, the most agile of them, came down upon the crystal user from above like a southern wind. All of her 8 arms clasped shut around him from behind, contricting the crystal user like a straitjacket.

Yuura of the Woods, the third member of the Puppet A-team, did not engage the mist servant user directly. Yuura was slow, and not that fit for close combat. But its unique ability would soon become apparant to Kaim. Out of nowhere, roots burst out of the ground beneath Kaims feet and held him in place. Within moments, they had completely surrounded him and stopped him from making any movements other then talking and breathing.

"Wood style: Tendril Emergance Technique.." Kensei whispered with a smile, and turned towards Yuki. Restraining three genins were no sweat for a pair of seasoned chuunin, but getting to do something fun with Yuki for a change made Kensei smile.

"Shall we?" He said, and stood up while offering Yuki his hand to help her up. "They must be dying to know who crashed their performance~"

(Starting CP=62

Summon Arachne: -3
Summon Jin'ei: -3
Summon Yuura: -8

Wood release: Tendril Emergence technique: -8

CP remaining=40)
PsynergiApr 21, 2013 1:54 PM
Apr 21, 2013 1:53 PM

Jul 2008
Yuki was busy playing a handheld video game, Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4 to be precise, and not paying attention to Kensei.

God dammit Yuki...at least stay within the fourth wall.
Apr 21, 2013 2:49 PM

Jul 2008
Kensei merely shrugged when Yuki didnt seem interested in joining him. He figured social encounters werent her favourite passtime anyway, and made his way from branch to branch until he was close enough to talk to the trio. With one last hop he popped his head out between the topleaves of a nearby tree with a satisfied grin.

"Here's two people, minding their own business and trying to set up camp for the night. Not out to cause any trouble or step on anyones toes whatsoever, when the putrid sounds of battle polute our soundscape and random stray senbons riddle our shelter.." He said, and eyeballed all of the sinners below.

"You muppets realize you just ruined someones perfectly good day right? Its my day off, so ofcourse someone shows up forcing me to put on another show. This isnt Sunagakure kiddos, where crying for an encore will get you what you want.." He bragged. Ofcourse his ego believed this was all some elaborate plot just to see his puppet-performance, and found himself slightly amused and flattered by his own delusion.

"Now, who are you and what are you doing brawling on a perfectly good day like this!?" He shouted, this time sounding more hostile.
Apr 21, 2013 2:53 PM

Jul 2008
Yuki rolled over to him again and bumped into his feet. "I do not recall senbon attacking our camp..." She says, ripping his thunder away from him as the blizzard stops, being replaced by a thick layer of snow on the ground. Any creature underneath the snow would be able to feel the cold of winter and wish to hybernate *cough*Eric*cough*

Yuki decides to stand up, wearing her elaborate kimono. "And I am certain that they have never even heard of you."
Apr 22, 2013 8:17 PM

Nov 2009
Isao was taken by surprise when he saw the boys sudden change in demeanor and a sly smile crept across Isaos face. Things were getting even more interesting and it appeared this boy was going to be more of a challenge then was previously anticipated. However Isao began to feel an unusually cool breeze creep across his face. It didn't take long before he was in a full on blizzard and was not amused as he hated the cold more then anything. The rain was bearable but the snow was just something he never had any desire to ever see. To make matters worse he was blind sided by what felt to like a giant wooden doll. It wasn't a doll but it had restrained him but a puppet. Instead of fight he was curious to see what his subduer had to say. It didn't take long before he heard an annoyingly condescending voice that led on about a performance and how we ruined his good day. Isao couldn't help but laugh hysterically at the mans idea that this was some elaborate plot to see his puppets. When the boy stopped with his scolding and allowed for them Iaso was the first the first to talk.

"What the hell are you babbling on about? No offense but I could careless with seeing your encore..." he said coldly the boys delusions were starting to agitate him. The fact that this boy had ruined his fun agitated him even further.

"If you must know I was on my home back to Amegakura when I was attacked by one those leaf shinobi... I didn't start this fight but I sure intended to finish it. I mean after a few exchanges I came to realize both these shinobi were quite weak and thought I would have a bit of fun by prolonging this fight even further. I mean there is no fun in just swiftly killing them right?" he said in playful cold tone as a fake smile crept across his face.

"I believe one should introduce themselves before demanding others names...." he retorted as he wondered what Eric was doing. He had hoped his companion had brrowed further underneath the ground to avoid hibernating. This in turn was exactly what he did as he wished to be as far away from the cold as possible.

Why didn't these two just let me finish them off.... Sooo annoying... Hmmm but the puppet master is quite skilled would be fun to put his ego in check.[/i he mused to himself as he awaited there answer.
Apr 22, 2013 9:53 PM

Sep 2010
Yukio didn't have much time to consider the mans words as a blizzard ripped sound from the air and froze it. Conversation ending rapidly as the cold was accompanied by the appearance of several puppets. The one that had chose to decide upon him locking around his body seemed almost spider like. Shifting ever so slightly to test its grip he turned to look from the man to the other two that appeared. He took extra note of the puppet that was capable of Wood Release.

"You deem us both weak..." The grin plastered across his face as if it were two times bigger now. "You think you're capable of finishing us off quickly." The comment marked with a slightly insane giggle. Visibly strands of crimson hair turned white as he continued to seemingly sink further into some kind of madness.

"Then we have a puppet master who decides restraining his scene partners is the best course of action." The crystals of the pillar he was standing on began the creep slowly up around him, forming half a cage, all the while the rest of the pillar was growing through the tunnels. "It would appear that the young woman is the one who can summon blizzards." Musing for a moment before he turns to the puppet master, "you created a human puppet that holds the first Hokage's abilities."

The way he was speaking almost sounded like he was creating a check list or adding items to a shopping cart. "What an interesting group of people I have stumbled across today..."

(Chakra 52 - 4 (Crystal Growth) = 48)
Apr 22, 2013 11:43 PM

Feb 2010
Right above them, a light blue colored ball came together, stringed in an endless circle that started to repel the blizzard away in a surrounding area. At a high speed, as if a large mass of some sort fell from the sky, it landed just a few feet away from the puppets’ back, repelling the chakra strings away if there were any to render the puppets useless or impair them in some way.

Finally, a figure in a warrior’s pose stood before them, as the revolving heaven died down until it encircles the ground once more.

Shion’s entrance to the scene was a bit too flashy even for herself but for the time being, the cold front was out of the way. It was the reason that brought her to join this mess of a commotion in the first place after deciding not to intervene before.

“You might want to add another to the party, since I can no longer stay a bystander while taking up my rest.” Shion answered as if towards Yukio and starring directly at the person with his head peaking from the tree branches.

Chakra: (-10 Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven)
Apr 22, 2013 11:43 PM

Dec 2011
Kaim was not stupid, he knew his strengths and weaknesses. That being said, he knew when he was out classed. His only option for this battle from the beginning was to stall for help, so imagine his situation now. He could hold off one opponent, sure, but now he was up against 2-5. Not his best luck.

But seeing his basic clone get picked out of a crowd of mist servants almost instantly (the unexplained -1 in my last post). Well. He knew there would be no time or help for him and he needed to leave, quick. His chakra was half gone, and that was from fighting a single person with dodge tactics only. He didnt have a chance anymore.

So that in mind, he and all his mist servants did handseal and temporarily paralyzed the puppet in front of him (Kaim being the only one to execute the jutsu) and replaced himself with a large rock back inside the tunnels. He would have to find or make a new way out.

(Body Replacement -1, Temporary Paralysis -5 [Chakra 7])
Apr 23, 2013 1:41 AM

Nov 2009
As soon as the chakra strings were severed Isao immediately broke free from the clutches of the puppet and tossed it violently into one of the holes that one of the shinobi had fallen into. Last but not least there was the annoying wood that still entangled him. Isao spit out a black looking substance that seemed to corrode wood away eventually making it weak enough to escape. Now that he was free he was very intent on showing the puppet user a thing or two. He began to swing the weighted end violently as he zig zagged across the battle field until he cam across a familiar face and stopped dead in his tracks.

" Shion? Is that you?" he said in a bewildered tone as it appeared his former exam partner had come to his aide.

Meanwhile Eric Continued to burrow further to escape the cold.

-10 Corrosive Spit

Total CP 55
Apr 23, 2013 2:15 AM

Jul 2008
"You gotta earn the right to know my name stranger, its not like just anyone can have it after all~" He said to the poison user with a smug grin.

The poison user was interesting enough, but Kensei had enough poisons and toxins hidden inside his puppets for the moment. No, what truly caught his eye in this situation was the crystal user. Never had he seen such an ability, and it wasnt chance that descided Arachne would be the one to constrict the crystal user. It was part planning, part human curiosity.

"You seem to have something i would like to take a closer look at. Asking for permission though is too tedious, too much nay-saying and paperwork involved..." he said, and flicked his index finger. As he did, one of arachnes arms released its grip just enough to swipe a quick and small cut across the crystal-users upper arm.

"..If you dont mind~"

When the deed was done, the puppet simply detached the bloodied tip and sealed it inside her arm which now ALSO detached itself. Like some freakshow, the arm started flailing and moving across the ground before leaping into Kenseis hands who removed the sampled blood and placed it inside of a scroll.

"Now, if only you.." He said, but stopped himself as he noticed the presence of another. How he couldve missed it he had no idea, but he noticed too late to shift the strings position and for a moment lost all control over the battlefield.

Seeing as there was now a strange warrior, a cocky poison user, a crystal wielder and a killer of the mist suddenly running lose, kensei soon realized just how fucked he was if this all came to bite him in the ass.

"..oops~" He said with a smile, and vanished back into the tree for a moment before hopping down on the ground. Still almost a stone-toss away from the others, this distance would work to his advantage should anything go south. Barely even moving his wrist, he reconnected the chakra strings and recalled the puppets to his position forming a wall in front of him. The new arrival could become a problem however.

"Well then gents, what now?" He said, referring to the obvious 3-way mexican standoff they were basicly having right now. He glanced at Yuki, wondering with amusement what she would do in this situation.

(CP=40
Chakra string creation: -8

Remaining CP=32)
PsynergiApr 23, 2013 3:40 AM
Apr 23, 2013 8:23 AM

Jul 2008
As Kensei spoke, Yuki pulls out a piece of paper and writes on it, handing it to Kensei. The paper says "Work"

Get it? Paper. Work. Anyway... Yuki watches the movements of everyone around her, taking it all in and noticing that the mist user was still not accounted for. However, the mist user made a miscalculation...the mis servant technique is a genjutsu and Kensei and Yuki were not targetted by it and thus could not see them. However, that one clone was a problem. No biggie.

Yuki performs a couple of hand seals and out of the snow comes a snow golem as the blizzard kicks up again. The snow golem attacks the warrior that Yuki does know the location of and envelops her into itself, trapping her in densely packed snow. Yuki gives Kensei a brief thumbs up and looks a little too proud of hersef...

[cp= 92 - 8 (snow golem) = 84
Apr 23, 2013 8:42 AM

Sep 2010
Yukio straightens up as he is released from the puppets grasp, shifting his eyes to note the new addition to the field of battle. A Hyuga clan member, this was quite a surprise. The group that was amassing was becoming much more useful.

He did find that the puppet had managed to slice through his armor and make off with some of his blood, but there was a simple cure for that. Cutting his eyes over to where the puppet user had retreated to he smiles, one that was truly unsettling. Soon there was a rustling sound from the scroll and from the ends darkness could be seen eating its way out.

"You shouldn't attempt to steal things from people... especially given your talents." The cut on his arm began to slowly close along with the Crystal Armor.

The rest of his sentence was almost lost as the howling winds returned and a snow creature assaulted the Hyuga clan shinobi. So the young woman was not only able to produce snow, but control it as well. An interesting creature she was.

"Hrm... I guess I'll have to stop playing coy if I want to survive this one." He flicks his wrists and eight wired kunai slide from his sleeves, each of the wires being held between his digits to prevent them from tangling.

(Chakra 48 - 4 (Destroying the scroll) - 2 (Minor repairs) = 42)
Apr 23, 2013 11:00 AM

Feb 2010
Shion tipped her head slightly behind her, eyeing Isao. "Nice to see you Isao." She relied with a relief having to know someone in this very random standoff. Before she can say any further, a cold breeze blew over her giving her the cue that once again another blizzard was on its way and this time directly aimed at her!

How she saw it was a giant snowman rocking its way towards her and immediately froze her inside but before she lets it completely engulf her, she focused her energy together and without a moments notice, she silently whispers.

Pinpointing at her eye level, she released a high speed palm thrust directly at the golem. The vacuum shell formed from her palms and blew the golem with tremendous force, having its remains added to the blizzard, showering over all of them.

"This is trickier than I thought. Had I know I'd be fighting in this situation, I would have covered up more." Starring at her snow burned skin with goosebumps and redness all over, she was not pleased. It was too bad she was not used to being a long range user, if she was, she would have counter with a similar attack towards the girl.

Holding her composure once again, "Now are we going to be civil and resolve this since it is a series of misunderstanding or be barbarians and continue?" Of course she realizes it would be settled with the latter but a confirmation will give her the chance to go all out since she did intrude on them.

Chakra (-5 Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm)
Apr 23, 2013 12:34 PM

Jul 2008
Yukikaze smirks as the results of her snow golem being destroyed were for naught. The golem simply reforms itself as the blizzard continues, costing Yuki nothing so long as the blizzard's upkeep is paid. The golem then stretches out its arm and grabs the Hyuuga by the arms and enveloping them in snow to prevent another mishap.

Speaking of snow golems, Yuki creates a second one. It poses before standing behind her.

[cp = 84 - 10 (8 for second golem, 2 for blizzard upkeep) = 74)
Apr 23, 2013 2:56 PM

Feb 2010
"Shit I see talking is useless." Her response just as the snow golem forms right in front of her again. Before she can react, her arms were swallowed in. The densely packed snow made it hard to move but knowing it is not ice, she can still do something about this, refusing to give in and make herself open for help.

Shion bend her knees until her full weight was carried by the first golem and with a boost jump from the ground, she ran up the golem's front body followed by a full blown kick to its head, smashing it to disperse into the air. In the meantime, she was let loose from the impact and quickly flipped back towards the ground. Landing on one knee, she moved back until she was right next to Isao, panting as she tries to gather her strength again and warmth.

"For some odd reason, I may feel safer standing here compare to the middle area seeing as I'm being targeted for probably interrupting the puppets from hugging you all." She guessed, giving no thought to who would have listened.
SyraiApr 23, 2013 6:00 PM
Apr 23, 2013 6:33 PM

Dec 2011
Kaim heard a loud crash in the tunnels, closer then he would have liked but didnt hear footsteps. Not wishing to take any risks, he set paper bomb and wire traps along the tunnel.

He needed more time and these tunnels were going to give it to him.

He soon came to a split in the tunnels, finding it as good a place as any, he placed his hands in the ram seal and began to charge his chakra.
Apr 23, 2013 9:52 PM

Jul 2008
As Kaim forces his chakra to flow, a trap is sprung! The tunnel starts to collapse behind him and in front of him, barring any escape. Someone else was down here...and that someone didn't want to be disturbed. Even though a ninja could easily use the mole technique to dig through, there were contingency plans in place.

Too prepared. The other tunnel in the forked path collapses as well.

Kaim finally manages to hear a laugh. That someone was mocking him. "Another corpse for my collection, it would seem...Yes. He will do nicely." The person said to itself as the tunnel is just about to collapse right on top of Kaim, crushing him with an unknown weight of dirt and small rocks.

Meanwhile, that person, so immensely prepared, found a gila monster by the name of Eric. It was trying to get away from the cold and the person grinned and pulls out a syringe filled with what appeared to be either blood, ketchup, or red sludge...

===============================================

Meanwhile, the snow golem regenerates a second time and stands behind Yuki. It would appear that Yuki only wanted the Hyuuga to back off.
TamoballApr 23, 2013 9:57 PM
Apr 24, 2013 4:54 AM

Jul 2008
"Hehe~" Kensei chuckled when the blood turned to naught and the scroll destroyed. It would seem that this one would put up much more of a resistance then good old Hashirama Senjuu.
"When you find a pretty flower, do you not put it in your hair becouse it looks pretty? Well i am quite the same really, you have a flower inside of you.. that i want in my hair~" He said while pointing at the crystal user. "And you just lost your chance at doing it painlessly, tsk tsk such a shame~"

As Yuki worked her magic with the golems, Kensei had to smile again. He still remembered how they had met, and how he had underrestimated her at that time. Heck he didnt even LIKE her back then, she was wierd and random. Now however he wouldve probably given his life for her, if required~

"Hehe, great work Yuki~" He said with a smile and actually patted her on the head.

Many times had he wondered about replicating her snow release. But everytime a voice in the back of his mind had stopped him. He could not explain it, it was a feeling or a thought of sorts that simply stopped him from ever touching Yuki. Every time he considered sneaking a sample of her blood, the voice told him "dont you fucking dare!"

Then he turned back to his former prey. Although he was enjoying playing games with the crystal user, something grabbed his attention. In the back of his mind, and in the very background of his soundscape, did he discern the name "Isao" being spoken.
Suddenly it hit him where he had seen then poison user before, why his visage stirred kenseis memories like a cancer.

"Isao..?" he said as the turned towards the poison user. Taking a good look, his eyes suddenly widened. "By monsaemons wrath.. that IS you, isnt it? I know you! You saw the lady in red aswell, you.. you were there! I know you were there, i saw you!" He said in a demanding tone. "heh, and for a moment i thought this merry gathering was the result of coincidence. Hah, its clear that greater forces are playing their part in this performance."

Seeing as the Crystal user was now free, Kensei moved Jin'ei abit to the left so he was between the crystal user and where he and yuki where standing. His fingers twirled, and he cracked open all of his knuckles and joints to grant his fingers full free range of motion. Something told him to be ready incase everything went south at this point.
PsynergiApr 24, 2013 4:58 AM
Apr 24, 2013 6:27 AM

Sep 2010
Yukio looks towards the puppet user, his eyes a little wild with insanity. Though it was for a mere second everyone in the area felt an oppressive wave of killing intent before the crystalline thorns closed tightly around him. A shell of crystal protecting him from the outside world and obscuring line of sight on him.

Inside his little fortress he breathed heavily, it wasn't working. He was trying to surface and he had already used an ability that had damaged himself. Hair starting to turn slowly red again as he begin working on his injuries. Lifting his shirt to start extracting the black substance that had formed. If he were to be able to master the technique he wouldn't have to do this each time.

All the while everyone outside was unable to figure out just what the hazed figure was doing within. For all they knew he could be arranging an all out assault on everyone or he could be preparing to run for the hills.

(Chakra 42 - 6 (Minor repairs + darkness extracted) = 36)
Apr 24, 2013 12:59 PM

Jul 2008
Yukikaze does not like how this is turning out. The crystal user was planning something...unfortunately, due to the blizzard, the ccrystals were freezing over rapidly and becoming extremely brittle. Also, the guy in there would much more quickly die of cold in there, but at least the wind wouldn't hurt. Yuki maintains the blizzard and forms a handsign, performing the Water Release: Gunshot technique but with a twist! Kneading the chakra in her mouth, Yuki turns it into the Snow Release: Gunshot technique, launching a ball of water that rapidly freezes into snow and then solid ice before hurtling straight down onto his crystal structurs, breaking right through the top and stoppiung just short of crushing Yukio.

Worst of all, the ball begins to slowly melt, dripping a cold water droplet onto Yukio's forehead every second. Yuki nods proudly of her achievement. Yuki Water Torture.

[cp = 72 - 10 [-2 blizzard upkeep, -8 gunshot technique] = 62]
TamoballApr 24, 2013 1:14 PM
Apr 25, 2013 11:01 AM

Nov 2009
Chikusa wasnt sure where she was but she could feel that someone she knew was in danger, dont ask her how she just knew. She arrived at an arean that was covered in a blizzard. She could see a massive build up of ice in the area but there was something else glinting... crystals. It was Yukio in there and if the person he was fighting had made this he needed help. Although She wasnt sure she was strong enough she still needed to try. She looked at the blizzard. It was definatly effecting a certain area which affirmed it was a jutsu. She weaved through some handsigns and shot two fireballs. One at the core and one higher up trying to heat up the air while also testing the strength of the user. She knew fire beet cold but if the user was strong enough the effects would be nonexistant. She then raised her hands to charge the tiny amount of chakra she had just used she didnt know what she was fighting so she wanted to be at 100 percent when she met them.

Chikusa: Yukio... Just hold on Im trying to get to you..

She was smart enough not to just run blindly into the storm. It was hard not to she wanted to give her friend support but she knew if she did she would just end up trapped too. She needed to analyze and find a way to help without going in.
I miss rping here.....
Apr 25, 2013 4:44 PM

Dec 2011
Kaim didn't like this, he hadn't planned for this, so as the rocks started to fall, he began to worry. But not far in the distance behind the falling rocks, he could see crystals forming, but they seem to be slowing at a rapid pace from lack of chakra.

So with great speed, he through a paper bomb past the falling rocks and had it explode just as the crystals shot through the dirt, causing there tips the flatten against the force as he jumped into the explosion (the explosion causing most of the falling rocks to fly past him), using his chakra enhanced arms to cover his masked face. The force of the explosion caused cracks in his mask but didnt push him back. The rocks had taken there toll on him. It was painful, but he would live.

Standing on the flattened tips of crystal, he looked behind him to see the path he was taking closed, from the looks of it, the crystals had stopped just a few feet past the rocks. Had he not done what he had, he would have been skewered and crushed. Turning back to the only path he could take, he felt uneasy. Like he was being watched.

(-1 enhancing body part [Chakra: 6])
Apr 25, 2013 8:53 PM

Nov 2009
Isao using the lull in combat and pulled out a scroll and placed it on the ground summoning an odd looking gauntlet that he fixed onto his right wrist. He looked over to see that Shion was engaged with the snow user. He had been looking forward to trying this gauntlet out and figured right now would be best time to test it out. He pointed his right arm at Yuki and he dropped his hand in a downward potions and instantly flames shot out of the gauntlet and would disrupt Yukis vision for a split second. He figured he would give Shion an adequate chance to catch the snow user off of her guard. Isao in turn now went off to face the person that had ruined his fun to begin with and began to run towards his direction in a zig-zagging motion while he swung the weighted end of his kusarigama around. He was about to release it until puppet boy said his name and began spouting about there time in the land of dragons.

"Hmm that place? Oh yeah now I see you are working with them... I however I have yet to give them my answer really.. I however was having my fun with those two genin who attacked me as I was on my merry way back to Amegakura. I figured I would have my fun with them but I can see you had other plans... What were you doing around her gimp? Aside from ruining my fun?" he asked in a calm tone.

Meanwhile underneath the ground Eric came upon a woman in the tunnels and with out even thinking he released a noxious gas and used it as a distraction to get away. He thus began digging up ward in North West direction continuing his flight from the cold and getting away from random woman that was in the tunnels.
Apr 25, 2013 9:27 PM

Jul 2008
"Re....AmegakuRE" Yuki corrects Isao, not even paying attention to the flames from earlier. The gauntlet, being made from metal, was starting to freeze. If Isao wore it for too long, his arm would get frostbite. DDue to how flamethrowers work, all of the heat from the flames would be projected more towards its target than towards itself (that would be stupid).

Furthermore, the wind from the blizzard altered the path of the flames, causing them to not go anywhere near Yuki.

Two fireballs make contact with the blizzard, but are quickly snuffed out by the blizzards winds and moisture. Too quickly to warm anything.

Yuki seems more concerned that Isao and Kensei had already met once before and that Isao was attacking Kensei...however, Yuki knew Kensei could take care of himself and so released her golems and the blizzard, opting to only make herself useful if she has no other choice. She leaps into the foot of snow and seems to vanish from the battlefield. She would rest in hiding for the time being. Here, she charges some of her lost chakra while her snow golems are currently maintained by the chakra she already spent on them. Fortunately, they are just standing there and not being a threat to anyone and it would be a TOTAL DICK MOVE to attack them right now, at least in Yuki's eyes.

[cp = 64 + 5 (recharge) = 69]
(Yes, I planned on this from the beginning JUST to get her cp to 69. Bite me. :P)
Apr 25, 2013 9:58 PM

Feb 2010
As Shion regains her warm, she immediately charges her chakra back up for what was used previously.

Observing the surrounding, it seems one more person had joined this odd meetup. However she didn't get a good chance to clearly view who or what village she was from as Shion refocuses her attention towards Yuki who attacked her twice.

Activating her byakugan, Shion quickly threw in the required hand seals for Wind Release: Fuuton Kaze no Senbon (Needles of the Wind). Quickly, the air picked up its pace and is gathered into the palm of her hands, mixing along with her chakra. Together, it transformed into sharp and deadly needles that are invisible, so it cannot be detected or blocked easily (since they are made from air). Along with that, the needles are hiding within the shadow of the blizzard. She releases them moments after Isao's assault making sure it will cover a wide range, just as she was able to pinpoint Yuki's chakra seeing as she did just left the area.

(And if Yuki was able to dodge in time, it will destroy the golems behind her). <-Simply suggesting since the golems do not have chakra flowing in them, Shion can't see it if it is behind her although in fact it is as stated.

Chakra (+/-5) (bear with me, haven't updated my total chakra yet)
SyraiApr 25, 2013 10:14 PM
Apr 25, 2013 10:42 PM

Jul 2008
Yuki fortunately barely avoided damage to herself, but her golems received the needles. Fortunately for the golems, they received no damage whatsoever, seeming to absorb the needles into themselves due to having been created using water and wind chakra and being a more powerful technique.

The foot of snow on the ground would prove problematic for anyone wishing to move.

Yuki continues charging chakra while under the snow that covered her trail.

[ cp = 69 + 5 = 74]
TamoballApr 25, 2013 10:56 PM
Apr 26, 2013 12:13 AM

Sep 2010
Yukio slips out of the crystalline fortress, avoiding combat as best he can so that he could regain some of the lost chakra. He moves further into the snow ridden battle field, shifting around to keep an eye on everyone.

Things were starting to get wild, more combatants joined while new tricks where pulled out of bags. Even secrets were revealed and data tossed around.

"This is insane..." he sighed, his hair had completely returned to being crimson.

Shivering from the cold he assumed the standard stance of someone channeling chakra. Though he was now freezing he at least escaped the attempt water torture by a sadistic snow pixie.

(Chakra 36 + 5 = 41)
Apr 26, 2013 11:15 PM
Feb 2013
Having lost sight of Chikusa due to an unforeseen accident Soren finally caught up with Chikusa, but he was different. Soren dashed towards the battle area noticing the massive blizzard as well as an old friend who he would rather call an enemy.

He quickly entered the blizzard next to Yukio just to wave and pull his tongue at him. Only about a second later the sound of blood spilling was heard as outside the blizzard Soren stabbed Chikusa in the back of her shoulder blade.

"Hi, Chikusa"
The blood dripping slowly as the wound was not lethal or that serious other than how loud the sound of him stabbing her as well as the shock this put on Chikusa who had probably been too focused on Yukio and the blizzard to have properly gotten her defences up.

"I'm sorry"
His eyes were glowing the signs of the Tengan being active as he drew the blade and then quickly sealed it away using the generic sealing technique he had mastered so well.

He then hugs Chikusa and whispers a message to her before heading to properly enter the battle field. He uses his generic sealing technique to summon a coat from the Hidden Mists, which he put on to help with the cold as well as a cap.

The dash was risky and dangerous and as expected he judged the direction of the blizzard like area and found a way in but even using Shunshin nojutsu he could not avoid getting hit by several random objects which wounded him to some degree, as he fell to the side screaming as he twisted his left ankle and dislocated his right arm.

He was also crying but the cold area made the tears freeze as they shattered when he blinked and sniffed. He was bleeding as well as injured so he quickly pulled his right arm back into the joint and then formed some quick hand seals while shivering just a bit. Suiton : Kawagenki , as he healed himself a little bit as he could not use the technique properly without encasing himself in ice.

He then stood up with his right leg as he performed the Hidden Mist Technique concealing himself and a portion of the area around him which also hid Yukio as well. Some of the mist froze though so the technique itself made the situation worse.

His body shaking while the outfit he wore reduced the effects of the cold and so on, he was shivering from the pain but luckily the freezing temperatures closed up all the wounds he suffered upon entering. He then finally said while sniffing a bit " This is going to be the bloody mist all over again "

A while after that the blizzard began to dissipate. Soren was really annoyed at the sudden weather change as he quickly dropped his winter outfit. He was not wounded as badly as he could have been since the blizzard had already gotten weaker during the time when he entered. The wounds had pierced several parts of his body but nothing that could not be healed by a skilled medic.

He then stared at Yukio, realising that Yukio gave some medical help to chikusa in the past. The expecting stare as he began shifting from the annoyed and irritated stare to the teary eyes please help me stare with his eyes wide open. Losing the hairpin had really changed Soren a lot, although as he kept staring as Yukio would just have to continuously feel this annoying stare that shouts help to him. Would he leave Soren as he is or help out. The tears were at the point where they just refused to flow down from his eyes as they just sat there.

What was Soren's true nature...

(55 - 20 = 35CP)
VisionZAApr 27, 2013 12:31 AM
stop lookin for a sign(ature) and move along
Apr 27, 2013 2:40 PM

Jul 2008
KERUNCH! The sound of someone tearing off a a large chunk of a freshly pulled apple echoes throughout the woods. Their source? A girl sitting in a tree branch dressed in red, eating an apple. She runs her fingers through her full red hair tied back into a long ponytail and stands up.

"Yo, Isao~ Is that Kensei I see?" Tanya jumps down from the branch and quickly finishes her apple, sucking the juice off of her fingers. "What's up with all this white stuff? It's cold and crunches under my feet..."

This was obviously Tanya's first encounter with snow.

Yukikaze does not like this newcomer...not one bit. She was loud and didn't even know what snow was. If anyone could see her face right now, it would look like a cross of mild disgust and loathing.

[Yuki cp = 79 now, btw.]
Apr 28, 2013 9:40 AM

Jul 2008
Kensei hadnt really moved a muscle during Isaos charge. Instead, Yuura had shifted slightly to position himself between Kensei and Isao as a precaution. It wasnt nescesary however, as isao stopped and let loose a huge insult.

"Me? Working for them? Hah, Takezo Kensei works for nobody!" He said almost laughing, finding the notion of having an employer to answer to ridiculous. "The battle created uncomfortable sounds that even reached our camp, disturbing my precious rest. I would have the ruckus end~"

The earshattering crunch of someone biting an apple distracted him for a moment, and brought his attention to the newcomer who seemed to know his name. He couldnt blame her ofcourse, he was a star after all, everyone should know who he was by now. Speaking of people who didnt know him, he began wondering what Yuki might be up to. Probably observing from some clever location, or so he thought.

Seeing the crystal user leave the safety of his crystal fortress, Kensei took this time to make a second attempt at the rare kekkei genkai. He had already claimed that playtime was over, but his own mercyful nature demanded that he tried one last time to aquire the blood painlessly. As such, Arachne once more whirled into action, accellerating into a mad dash straight for Yukio with her tentacles fully extended ready to draw a sample. All he needed was a single drop, and getting just one drop while trying not to cause a massive bleeding was actually harder then simply going for the kill. Still, he had to try.

"The first-lady~" Kensei said in a teasing tone as the puppet raced towards Yukio, only a second or two from reaching her target.
Apr 28, 2013 10:25 AM

Sep 2010
Yukio blinks for a moment as Soren rushes past him to Chikusa, what the hell were they doing there. The thought was shattered when Soren inserted a blade into Chikusa's back and obviously stole blood from her. Things were about to get complicated and not only that, but there was now a chance of the uchiha going off the deep end due to a perceived and probably betrayal.

All of these thoughts fitting into the span of five seconds which was interrupted by the puppet user attacking him again. It seemed he was after blood and that didn't sit well with Yukio, he needed to protect his blood to the best of his abilities. Shifting his stance he drops a tag before vanishing.

Reappearing behind Chikusa, slightly out of view of everyone else as to give him a moment to work. "I'm gonna kill that child one of these days." he complains, pulling something from his bag and dropping it into Chikusa's shirt. She feels something cold slither around and then bite the wound, closing it tightly while providing a local anesthetic and acting as a gauze to stim the bleeding.

"Don't do anything to reckless while the wound is still fresh."

He looks towards where the puppet was running and smiles happily, "3... 2... 1..." With that the tag spews forth a crystalline serpentine dragon which slams itself into the oncoming foe.

(Chakra 41 - 4 = 37)
Apr 29, 2013 4:05 PM

Dec 2011
As far as Kaim could tell, the only route available was back the way he came, but that was not a safe place for him, he could not afford to get in another fight with how low his charka was. But he could not stay in the tunnels or he may be attacked again.

He could tell he was a little bit away from the battle, Maybe 500 feet. He could still feel the vibrations of the ground shaking. He could also tell he was under quiet a few trees from all the broken root ends. It was clear the the creature that made these tunnels didn't care for what it dug under.

He was down to two paper bombs. Maybe he should not have gone so heavy on the wire bomb traps. As he thought about an escape route small pieces of his mask fell away, unable to withstand the blast it went though. The bottom jaw had fallen away, reveling everything below his upper lip.

He looked up to see the area above him was clear of tree roots and placed a paper bomb. Hopefully he wouldn't need to use his last one.

(Chakra: 6)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.