Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 17, 2013 6:50 PM

Jun 2009
Prologue

~Thirteen years ago~

Rain. An endless down pour had covered Iwagakure for several weeks now and it was frankly scaring everyone. Not even the elders, whose life spanned farther than they cared to admit, were baffled as to how much rain that continued to fall. Floods were all but unstoppable and since the villagers were beginning to think that they might have to move to keep from falling victim to the bottomless rivers that now inched farther and farther from their banks; however, this did not seem to stop two people from wandering around the village. At the edge of the village the one of the figures ran while the other chased.

"Stop! Yaomie! Yaomie I said stop!" said a man who had caught up to the other and gripped firmly on the person's arm.

"Let go of me. I will not stay in this village anymore especially after what he asked me to do." a woman's voice protested, pain lacing every word she uttered. "He asked me to make a choice that I cannot make. He knows this and is banking on me making the wrong decision. I know he is!" she said yanking her arm away from the man and starting to walk again. Her foot steps drawing closer and closer to the village gates.

"Yaome, please. You know my father has his reasons. It is for the sake of the village and he asked you because he could not trust anyone else with this task." the man pleaded with her.

"I'm sure. You know your father never liked the thought of us being together and he sure as hell will not stand for what is on the way." she said placing a hand subconsciously on her womb.

"Wait." he said dumbfounded slowing down drastically. "You're? We're going to have a baby?!" he said so excited that he ran and grabbed the woman pulling her around and staring directly into her eyes. "I'm gonna be a dad?" he said looking deep into her eyes. Yaome smiled and nodded sending the man into a emotional fit. Tears streaming down his face he pulled Yaome close and pressed his lips to hers. Seconds felt like minutes and minutes like hours. Whenever they finally broke apart the two of them were so distraught they did not realize how much trouble they were really in until it was starring them down.

"So you just could not help yourself, could you son?" a gruff voice broke through the emotions and caused both Yaome and the man to freeze. They looked up only to see the face of someone that Yaome never wanted to see again. Within moments her happiness gave in to rage and she glared at them old man.

"Father, what are you doing here?" the man asked rather confused at his father's sudden appearance.

"I had hopes of showing you the true nature of those demons we let into our walls but it seems that one of them has seduced you beyond hope." he said and with the wave of his hand a dozen Anbu appeared from shadow and stone alike surrounding them in mere seconds. The man inched forward and placed a protective arm around Yaome which caused her to shiver. His warmth seemed to sooth her anxiety a little. She had always felt safe in his arms the arms of the future Tsuchikage but for some reason his warmth was not enough to silence the instinct that gnawed at her gut. She looked around and noticed that all of this Anbu were not normal. They seemed darker than the ones she had worked with in the years past. Was it this darkness that caused her unease.

"Father, what is the meaning of this? I'm sure you heard but Yaome is pregnant and with your grandchild no less. I advice you to stand down." the man said adding a reassuring squeeze to their embrace.

"No son. That is where you are wrong. She holds no ties to my family and as of this moment neither do you." With that said struggle began.
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 17, 2013 8:09 PM

Jun 2009
Opening

~Present~

After a long day Tengo collapsed next to his mom. She had been on edge recently and was pushing the pace faster and faster with each day. Tengo did not mind it much at first because it was something different for a change but after several days of what seemed like non-stop running he was getting weak and the rain that started days ago still had not let up. In fact between the strenuous running and the rain Tengo was starting to get a fever. His mother knew it but instead of easing the pace like he thought she would it only drove her to push him harder. As he laid there he wondered what had gotten into her recently and where on earth they were going; however, he was way to tired to even consider talking so instead he drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------

Yaome looked down at her son. A torrent of emotions flooding her face. She knew her time was running out and if they did not reach the temple in the next day the doom that haunted her was soon to take hold of her son. That was something she would not allow. She had decided that much as soon as he was born, but as much as she hated to wait she knew that he could not take much more of the running. He was slowly wearing down and the fever that had sprouted a day ago was slowly getting worse. So she decided to let him rest if not but for a little while.

--------------------------------

Tengo awoke suddenly at his mom's touch. Her eyes radiated fear and urged him to be still. She looked around with a almost feral look that he had never seen before. It scared him but his fear is what kept them alive, because in his mom's blind spot something flashed. Tengo's stomach lurched and after living his whole life in the wild he found out real quick to trust his gut. So with all his might he pushed forward sending he and his mom crashing forward just as five tiny needles pierced the side of the tree. His mother reacted and flung her a pair of kunai into the trees. The sound of metal on metal clanging together could barely be heard over the rain but the distraction had done its job. Yaome disappeared into the trees and after a minute of scuffling sounds a body fell out of the tree.

Tengo's eyes wide with astonishment stared at the body and as he mother appeared he inched back a little. His mom, someone who he thought could never hurt a fly, just killed a man without a second thought.

"It is time to go." she said as she drug him forwards. He tried to struggle at first but her grip was to much for him; although, Tengo did not make it far because soon he collapsed. The fever combined with the recent events had finally pushed his immune system over the edge causing the fever to take hold. Yaome caught him but did not take long to check him over. She knew that no matter how badly he needed to stop and rest it just was not an option at this point. The enemy was gaining ground and that scout was just the beginning. So without a moment to spare she slung him over her shoulder and took off into the forest that soon would be soaked in a river of blood.
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.