Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 7, 2013 8:10 PM

Aug 2012
what great about this anime is that kodaka is not dense..he knows = )
Apr 10, 2013 2:49 PM

Apr 2013
No.He pretends to know,else he wouldnt hurt all the characters from the club room.He hurt even his sister in the first season.The only one that payed him back was Rika,the rest of them are just taking the hits without paying him back.He pretends that he knows,he just plays the smartass.
I can pretend I know how you feel and make it look like it...when I dont really know or understand.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Apr 11, 2013 4:27 PM

Oct 2010
I hated on him until last few episodes of season 2. He is cool , sensitive and realistic, if there is season 3 its his time to shine as character-development( since his personality gets revealed in s2).
Anyhow, hes a unique male char in a harem anime
lots of music -
Mar 17, 2014 8:04 PM
Mar 2014
Ok I created this account in order to vent, here goes.

I hate you Kodaka, I know your real out there somewhere, hope you end up alone you mother******* douc***** as***le piece of sh**
Yes you heard me fu****** coward pus**

Only reason why I watched the show and read the manga was because of Yozora, but now I know you don't deserve her you f**k

*breathes* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
BakaaaaMar 17, 2014 8:34 PM
Mar 17, 2014 8:09 PM
Oct 2012
Bakaaaa said:
Ok I created this account in order to bent, here goes.

I hate you Kodaka, I know your real out there somewhere, hope you end up alone you mother******* douc***** as***le piece of sh**

Only reason why I watched the show and read the manga was because of Yozora, but now I know you don't deserve her you f**k

Have you ever considered therapy?

But seriously, give the show a chance, there is a lot more going on that is yet to be revealed. To only speak to the animation, Kodaka's issue with Yozora is that she has changed so much from the Yozora that he admired. Since this is true one cannot really fault Kodaka, however there is the big question as to "why" she changed. That will be revealed later.
Mar 17, 2014 8:28 PM
Mar 2014
Takuan_Soho said:

Have you ever considered therapy?

But seriously, give the show a chance, there is a lot more going on that is yet to be revealed. To only speak to the animation, Kodaka's issue with Yozora is that she has changed so much from the Yozora that he admired. Since this is true one cannot really fault Kodaka, however there is the big question as to "why" she changed. That will be revealed later.

After finishing watching and reading this show up, yes I have considered therapy, is not working!!
I gave the show a chance, thus why I'm venting. Kodaka is a faggot, 'nuff said, no disrespect to forum homosexuals.

Hate reason #1, you have a best friend who leaves town, comes back and doesn't try to meet up with his old friend because he suffers from short term memory. Hate reason #2, he knows that Yozora likes him but doesn't say a thing or bothers to care because he's a fag. Hate reason #3,
At this point, all my fuses exploded, the guy is a child who doesn't want to grow up balls, and wants to live a happy life trying to make friends in his my little pony world.

Btw, I love the show, I just hate the male lead character, for gods sake author add another male guy who can punch this idiot, and then make this new guy help and marry Yozora. Please!!!

*sighs*
BakaaaaMar 17, 2014 8:40 PM
Mar 17, 2014 9:14 PM
Oct 2012
Bakaaaa said:
Hate reason #1, you have a best friend who leaves town, comes back and doesn't try to meet up with his old friend because he suffers from short term memory. {/quote]

You are forgetting that Kodaka thought that Sora was a guy, not a girl, and a guy he knew 8 years prior to returning. Plus, and this is an important point, Kodaka has intimacy issues: because his mother dies when he was young, because his father is a loli-con who never had time for him. the whole point of the first two season has been that Kodaka drives those close to him away because he is afraid of how much it would hurt if they were to leave him (as his mother did).

Bakaaaa said:
Hate reason #2, he knows that Yozora likes him but doesn't say a thing or bothers to care because he's a fag. [/quote}
This gets into reason 1. Kodaka idolized Sora, so when he was confronted with a screwed up Yozora, he does not know how to react. First she is a girl, not the guy he remembers; second, Yozora has some serious mental issues (that will be explained later, though anyone watching the animation should have been able to figure this out). Had Yozora been the Sora of the past, then we wouldn't have doubted Kodaka's "masculinity".

Bakaaaa said:
Hate reason #3,
At this point, all my fuses exploded, the guy is a child who doesn't want to grow up balls, and wants to live a happy life trying to make friends in his my little pony world.

The answer is a spoiler:
. While I agree that Kodaka has been a bit of a child in ignoring the feelings of those around him, what makes this show rise about the typical harem show is that the female characters all have serious issues that prevents him from having a straight choice (though Rika now would seem a no brainer).

Bakaaaa said:
Btw, I love the show, I just hate the male lead character, for gods sake author add another male guy who can punch this idiot, and then make this new guy help and marry Yozora. Please!!!
*sighs*

The weird thing here is that we don't even know if Yozora is really interested in Kodaka as a person, and that being the case, she would be the last person that Kodaka should consider marrying at this time. While I think in the end they will end up together, given Yozrora's current mental state, Kodaka is smart to keep it and arm's length. Yozora needs to resolve being Yozora before Kodaka decides to commit to her.
Mar 18, 2014 2:35 AM
Jul 2012
Bakaaaa said:
Hate reason #2, he knows that Yozora likes him but doesn't say a thing or bothers to care because he's a fag.

Kodaka joined the club and immediately felt in love with Sena (love at first sight). So of course he doesn't say anything and doesn't care about Yozora, he naturally wants to be close to that person he likes.

Bakaaaa said:
the guy is a child who doesn't want to grow up balls, and wants to live a happy life trying to make friends in his my little pony world.

Yes, he wants to live a happy and peaceful life. He likes "Normals" and wants to be a "Normal". He already lives in a very stable relationship with his sister and he spoiled her so much that she developed a brother complex.

Bakaaaa said:

There is no place for anti-social people in Kodaka's life, because they are only causing conflicts. So you can only expect a merciless rejection.
Mar 18, 2014 2:39 AM

Sep 2010
Bakaaaa said:
Ok I created this account in order to vent, here goes.

whoa, just take it easy man
Mar 18, 2014 4:21 PM

Aug 2013
Kodaka in fact notices everything. Watching it, I never once got the sense that he misses all of the hints.
Mar 30, 2014 9:21 PM

Apr 2012
I also think he sees the girls' feelings for him, but he doesn't respond to their feelings for many reasons.

1. He has never fallen in love before and is hesitant to do so.
2. He can't choose one girl out of so many.
3. He is afraid of changing the status quo.
etc.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 1, 2014 1:43 PM

Apr 2014
He fucking knows, lord have mercy on the people who have absolutely no points dedicated to their perception skill.
Tonight, Synklare joins the hunt.
Oct 4, 2014 9:32 AM

Jun 2013
Kodaka is actually by far one of the smartest harem main guy's ive seen
Oct 28, 2015 7:45 PM
Oct 2015
CrescentYozora25 said:
Kodaka is not stupid..

I wish he wouldn't act like it though x-X
Nov 25, 2015 10:13 PM
Jul 2013
Yes he is thank you for pointing out

dumbest protagonist ever
Jan 3, 2017 9:10 AM
Jan 2017
He actually notices the girls but he is homosexual and he is in love with pegasus

Didnt you guys pick up what they put down, pegasus is the tsundere of this show, the constant blushing and pretending he does not care when they meet

and especially the back rub i can hear fangirls screaming all the way from antarctica

You see, pegasus wanted to get kodaka to marry sena just to meet him more often, so they could run away afterwards

But kodaka was too gay for that and he could not live being married to a female and ruin his purity, so they tried to get together some other way

But the girls kept blocking him from getting to pegasus, its hard because pegasus and sena live in the same house

The worst part is that it actually makes sense.
Jan 3, 2017 11:31 AM
Nov 2016
Nah he is not stupid to be honest I think he is pretty smart compare to others mc in harem anime. Also the main character is not even trying to make a harem all he wants is to make friends
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.