Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 7, 2013 2:07 PM

Mar 2009
Following the signs each person was directed through a maze of thoughts they couldn’t see where they were going but they could tell they had turned a few corners and walked for about 5 minutes but the darkness was about to end very soon. With their last step out of the dark shadows they were now blinded by the sudden bright light it wasn’t that the light was exactly stunningly bright it was just their eyes having to readjust all the sudden. With their eyes starting to readjust they could see the area they were standing in and it was massive the entire place was a giant coliseum the sort gladiators would have fought in to their deaths all for the amusement of the spectators only that there wasn’t any spectators or at least they couldn’t be seen anyway if they happened to be there. The structure of the coliseum looked old and yet it looked to have been kept in perfect condition however judging by the marks on various areas around it then the place had seen a considerable amount of combat...perhaps it was the area they used for training or perhaps many people had met their ends in these very walls. The worst part was that they were all alone and had become split up from their little group and so they didn’t know what the others were experiencing or even where they actually were.

“Spying on me...trying to catch a look of me as I change?” The soft voice of a girl could be heard coming from the far end of the coliseum.

The girl was speaking to Soren and following her voice Soren would be able to see the beautiful girl sitting on the edge of the small lake her feet resting just inside the hot water. She was now looking at Soren waiting for him to say something after all he had sneaked into her area so that he could see her change...too bad for him she had already finished changing with her normal clothes resting to the left hand side of her. With a sigh she shook her head almost to say how she had seen so many perverts and just wished they would stop trying to sneak a peak of her...Soren had already been lumped in with the others it seemed.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 7, 2013 9:56 PM
Feb 2013
Soren was in kill mode for a while until he noticed a few signs, which really made him lose the mood as he now sighed and was all relaxed again. When he finally neared the end he was not to bothered by the light change, but he began to notice something in the distance as he entered what appeared to be a colloseum. He noticed a girl who did not seem to be dressed for battle, blushing just a little bit Soren looked at her completely paying more attention to the beautiful lake until she spoke to him implying that he was a sneaky perv...

This made him think back and remembered the many times he saw girls getting dressed and as soon as he remembered seeing Chikusa he shaked his head to get that image out of his head then he looked again and replied to this girl.

"seeing girls in hot springs or baths is nothing special, you seen lots of girls in hot springs and baths too... you probably accusing me cause you feel guilty of peeking on yourself"

Not realising he had just confused himself Soren said that with full confidence, he then looked down before looking back up at her again he said
"can we just get on with the test already I do not wanna play this game that stupid Phoenix set up"

Now tapping his foot as he looks away from her, his killer mood was really killed by this situation and he felt Phoenix did this on purpose to make sure his fight would not be to the death...

He then drops a kunai to the ground and holds out his hand to tell her to wait as he then takes off his clothes until he is only wearing a really short shorts...
with a wind blowing for some unknown reason as he then says
" now this is a fair fight "
stop lookin for a sign(ature) and move along
Mar 8, 2013 9:18 AM

Mar 2009
“Ahh...I’m not interested in sex Baka.” The girl teased as she started to get up out of the water, her legs being wet from the lake of course.

Looking over at the boy she ran her fingers through the back of her black hair while studying him, what was he doing she wondered and why was he actually getting naked. She doubted it was for sex but still it seemed like a good time to tease the boy besides there was only one person that she would let watch or touch her and he hadn’t returned to see her yet...what was holding him up or had something gone wrong on his last mission. The boy had let his guard down or so it seemed anyway which was rather stupid considering this was a test...perhaps she should give him a warning!

“The test has already started, you know that right?” She spoke her voice having a playful tone in it...

No sooner had she finished speaking and the boy had found himself almost being pierced around the height that would cost him having kids in the future if he wanted them that was! The spike of water passing just by him and stabbing into the wall of the coliseum behind him, the other end of the spike was twirling around the girl bending to her very will. It wasn’t hard to figure out that the girl was a water user of sorts but something seemed different about how the water bent to her will it was water control beyond that what you would normally see...perhaps she was highly skilled in ninjutsu much more skilled than she looked and she wasn’t just a pretty face or body...those were just added bonuses.~

“Leo warned me about guys and how they always want sex...well I guess i don’t blame you it is your nature after all.” Giggling while speaking she then decided to poke her tongue out at him...this was going to be a long test for the boy.
Mar 9, 2013 12:38 PM
Feb 2013
Soren seemed to not have been paying attention and even though he had a shorts on he felt really naked just standing there..
meanwhile just as he was planning to reply to her stupid comment on not being interested in sex she attacked just barely missing him.
on purpose it seems...

She seemed to take this lightly not even paying attention as she pulled out her tongue, as he had revealed a scroll from the bunch of clothes on the ground
He used his generic sealing technique to summon forth "Lightning" which he had gotten on a rare occassion and was saving this for use against an earth user but he figured he had no choice.

As it was released it followed the path of water that barely missed him just recently as the lightning travelled shocking this girl. Which while not being strong enough to do any major harm but would disrupt the water that she had around her unless she was immune to the shocking force of lightning , at the very least it made her maybe pay attention.

Soon after that not wanting to give her a chance to do anything he tossed 5 kunai at her with 4 of them heading for the 4 corners of the small lake and the 1 heading straight for her chest, as it neared her there was an audible snap sound as the back of her bikini top seemed to have come undone thanks to the lightning from earlier.

As Soren looked eagerly for an opening which would appear to her probably that he was eager to see her topless neither mattered as he wished to see how she would counter and what she valued more.

Her pride to win, or the pride of not letting her body be seen so easily...

(30 - 1 = 29CP)
VisionZAMar 10, 2013 8:55 AM
Mar 10, 2013 11:15 AM

Mar 2009
“owww” how hurt was she? Probably not as hurt as she made it sound but it did sting which kind of pissed her off...

The water under her control was a bit awkward to control at first but soon the lightning inside the water faded away as a spike of water pierced into the earth, that little trick of his probably wouldn’t work again now. The trick had helped him in another way as the top of her bikini fell down to the ground below her well water now, her breasts showing and they were perfect in size and shape. It was any boys dream to see her breasts but she didn’t seem to be that concerned instead the boy got to see her poke the top of her breasts her finger pressing into them before the firmness of her breasts quickly pushed her finger back well she had pulled it back.

“Just so you know Leo is watching and he will probably kill you now.” The girl giggled while walking towards the boy that was trying to strip her.

The water from behind her quickly attached and fixed her bra so that it wouldn’t fall down again with the Kunai heading towards her chest being grabbed by a whip of water, she had also seen the 4 other kunai as well but they missed and so were more than likely some sort of trap. Traps were fun but you had to jump into a trap to see what it would do! That was what she enjoyed doing jumping into things just to see what would happen and it also made her dangerous to deal with...she would come at you just to see how you would react without a care for her own safety it seemed. Several spiralling torrents of water formed around her the torrents looking similar to that of drills as they spiralled around the tip looking sharp enough to even pierce through solid earth...they were about to pierce through a pervert.

“Death drill...no drilling death...or maybe...” while the giant drills of water moved through the air and towards Soren the girl seemed to be stuck on something...finding a name for her attack.

One of the drills crashed into the ground just below him with the drill bedding itself into the ground as chunks of earth shot up everywhere and that one was the warning shot. He still had four other giant drills to dodge and they were coming at him from both sides and the front, if the first drill was anything to go by then they would shred his little body into tiny little pieces in mere seconds death would be swift but I’m pretty sure that Soren didn’t want to die.
Mar 10, 2013 11:53 PM
Feb 2013
Watching as he saw one of the most beautiful pair of breasts since Chikusa and Raysha he figures it is time to get serious as he watches her re attach her top with water at the same time countering the kunai with water too.

With that much water control it would be difficult to beat her let alone ensure she does not counter half his jutsu with water alone. He was then glad he had already planned ahead. She was careless enough not to bother countering his kunai as they passed and managed to hit the 4 target locations. Was she always this careless he thought to himself.

Before he could finish thinking several spiraling torrents of water began to head towards him as she struggled to name the technique. The one drill hit the ground as he fell back a bit blocking the dirt that was flying up at him.

As the 4 drills came towards him they all hit , but instead of hurting him they went through him as they all just hit dirt. Before she could even realise what was going on using shunshin(body flicker) to come out of his hiding spot he placed his hand on her back to activate the seal as she soon realised the 4 kunai from earlier had been where she was standing now.

Fuuinjutsu: juryokugenki ( Spirit Gravitation ) , her movements were bound to some degree how ever she could still move her arms and turn a bit but her feet were now rooted into place along with some gravitational pull on her clothing as his technique bound people but pulled down objects meaning her bikini was actually holding her back. Having only put a little chakra into the seal he knew it would not last for very long so he took this time to talk a bit.

" You might be wandering why i did not just try and kill you, if i launched a direct threat at you, that water of yours might get me or you would have countered " as he then looks down a bit before talking a bit more

" As long as i do not know what you can do it was best to seal you for a while so i can tell you 3 important things right now" as he takes a deep breath

" Firstly do not dress like that when you suppose to be testing someone it is really insulting, and I nearly thought it would be nice to fight you until got a better look at you... not even trying to cover up "

he took another deep breath and shouted loudly this time "Secondly, i did not want to tell you this sooner, but i really do not even know what sex actually is, so can you stop talking about it already cause it is starting to sound like some kind of forbidden jutsu"

Then after taking his final deep breath and in a soft calm voice he says
" Please put on some clothes, the seal is about to wear off and I will get a bit serious too "

He then walks to where the destruction was as the image of him finally disappears, not explaining this technique he used to avoid her attack as he then proceded to put on a loose top that was somewhat too big for him which did not seem to matter to him as he felt the water was making this place a bit cold.

He then looked at her as he stood right where he started, as he then finally said
" when you ready to take this seriously , come and get me" feeling he wasted a bit too much chakra just to get a point accross. As the seal ended the strap did not snap loose but came undone a bit slowly as her top fell down once again.

(29 - 5 -1 -1= 22)
Mar 12, 2013 2:08 PM

Mar 2009
“You don’t know what sex is? How young are you...brat?” She asked while breaking free of the seal she was slightly disappointed that he didn’t take the chance to attack...

The body walked over towards the clothes before they changed into mud they weren’t actually clothes just made to look that way with the transformation jutsu. The girl herself fell to the floor causing a splash of water she herself wasn’t even real...instead she was a water clone that had now been cancelled. The true girl he would be facing was actually leaning against one of the pillars and was fully dressed, she looked the same as the clone did hair color wise and everything only she wasn’t in a bikini instead she was in clothes meant for battle. Her long black cloak wrapping itself around her while under it was some sort of fabric armour or so it seemed not that much could be seen...her hair ran down the back of the jacket while her eyes remained focused on the boy.

“Clever trick and I mean both of them.” She clapped her hands while the tone of her voice sounded honest.

The girl waited by the pillar since the boy still needed to answer her questions although she didn’t see how it was possible that he didn’t know what sex was...she had known what it was for several years now and she was only around 17 herself. Her first was still the person she was currently with it was the same person that had arranged these tests and asked her to help with them...but he gave her a young brat that was naive to the world? He didn’t even take the chance to land a deadly blow on her even if it had saved his life...maybe he knew what would have happened if he did attack? Highly doubtful she thought and instead she put it down to fear getting the best of him...he was lucky but still a scarred little brat it seemed.
Mar 12, 2013 10:47 PM
Feb 2013
He watched her break from the seal and waited for her reply.

He was not at all surprised or impressed by the water clone , as he just walked there and reclaimed all his kunai for use in his next attack. He heard her compliment his attacks and he blushed a bit due to the fact that no amount of shinobi training could completely wipe out some of his child like feelings.

He soon replied as she was waiting it seemed , " I am 10 , but what does age have to do with sex anyways? " He looks down before answering " all i know is it is some form of forbidden jutsu, that everyone seems to know about "

He began fidgeting while rubbing his one foot in circles in the puddle of water from the water clone from earlier. He then looked at her and said " I am sure ya can give me answers while we fight "

He was about to attack , but after taking only 2 steps stopped and said, " I will wait for you think i wasted a bit too much chakra earlier" he spent that moment charging his chakra while keeping his guard up as it seemed that even in the most playful of moods he was always being careful. An experience he learnt from the harshness of his trials in the Bloody Mists.

He then finally asked her " can ya give me your name? " His eyes stood out more as it seems he did not let it show too much but his Eyes looked a bit more brighter than usual. Either way the real fight had yet to begin

(22 + 5 = 27)

It was at this time that
Mar 13, 2013 1:49 PM

Mar 2009
“10? Why are you even here...you’re far too young...” the girl sighed while walking over towards the boy, the tone of her voice was slightly off like she didn’t understand why Leo bothered with the kid.

Her hand down by her side as she walked towards him this test would be pointless or so she thought since he was so young he should actually be enjoying his life, sure she had fought from a younger age and so had many others but that didn’t mean it was right. She hated how the world currently was with the constant wars and power struggles it was a world full of death a hell created for the living it seemed but she would change that world no matter what the cost. She was getting lost for a bit before bringing herself back to the present which was here a test with a little boy that hadn’t even started puberty yet...she would end this test fast since Leo didn’t say how long it had to last...she would be merciful and end it as fast as she could...hopefully in the blink of an eye.

“My name is Mizu...and I am sorry.” Her tone really did seem saddened and sorry for the boy which was weird...she was his opponent after all.

It was by then that Mizu placed her hand on the chest of Soren during all the talk she had simply walked over to him or had she moved faster than it looked, well her hand was now on his chest although not much force was behind it more like simply feeling his chest if anything in a loving way. That loving motion was soon gone though when an explosion occurred with enough force to toss him backwards like a little rag doll with his back smashing against one of the solid stone pillars, the explosion coming from nothing but simply water only this girl could control and use water beyond anything that had been seen so far it seemed. She had held back on the force of the blow but she was sure it would be enough to cause him harm or enough harm for him to know he should go back home...if he went back home then he would have failed the test but he wouldn’t be hurt the choice was his now...
Mar 13, 2013 11:05 PM
Feb 2013
He could not believe she said he was too young, he had been a genin since he was 8. She was walking slowly towards him somewhat lost in thought, not one to let this slide Soren made a few preparations for a counter attack. Not long after his preparations just barely finished she appeared right in front of him.

In a sad voice she introduced herself before apologising, Soren's eyes got wider as he knew something was coming. She placed her hand on his chest
As she felt his heart beat, it was a constant slow beat showing that he was not in the slightest bit fearful.

A moment had passed which seemed to be a one sided affection from Mizu to Soren. Then shortly thereafter there was a fairly massive explosion using water, which seemed to be more of a shockwave then a blastwave.

He flew back as his top was blown off once again, as he was now getting the strange feeling she wanted to see him topless after he went through all the trouble to put it back on. As he had these thoughts in his head he hit against the pillar then fell in a seated position as the pillar was cracking.

He nearly smiled , but his face rejected the attempt so he just gave up on it and looked towards Mizu, who was so worried about Soren she did not pay even notice what happened in that last attack. Taking a while for it to sink in Mizu felt a shooting pain in her shoulder, she was bleeding as she then realised when she used the explosion he had let one kunai loose and with her own explosion she had just barely dodged a vital blow on instinct alone.

However she soon realised her clothing had explosive tags all over them , but Soren was still recovering a bit so did not set them off. As he was regaining his movements he was preparing to set off the tags as he set them off , he wandered whether her clothing could handle that many tags, only being roughly 10 or 20 as he could not tell since the explosion took a random bunch he let loose.

The pillar which seemed to have had a delayed crack had now began to crumble , with his body rather sore and no time to perform any major jutsu he just moved his head and dodged a few of the pillar shards as 2 stabbed him in the shoulder pinning him down and 1 just barely cut his head...

While some might say it was bad that he did not dodge them all, this was a rather large pillar and his body was still in shock from an explosion so dodging a couple of 100 or more pieces of crumbled rocks etc was actually rather impressive. Unable to properly set off the tags, he threw a rock which hit Mizu on the forehead, as he then said " why did ya not fight like this sooner " as he began to cough a bit of blood .

With all the tags stuck to her clothing Mizu had a choice, attack him now while he was somewhat defenceless , or try to get all the stupid tags of her clothing or should she help him and stop worrying about trying to test this poor young boy. With all these conflicting thoughts how would she respond.

What she chose to do now would affect the very way Soren would see her for the rest of his life
Mar 19, 2013 9:57 AM

Mar 2009
Blinking several times Mizu actually seemed surprised at what the boy had done and perhaps he wasn’t as useless as she first thought...she was actually pretty damn impressed in what she had just witnessed. With a sigh she was annoyed at herself in thinking so little of the boy after all if he was indeed brought back by Leo then he must have had some skill or something...Leo also asked her to take this test seriously for once...

“Seems like your worthy of the test after all, although it seems the world hasn’t changed much in teaching kids to kill.” She spoke seriously the pain she might have felt wasn’t in her voice at all...then again did she feel the pain anyway?

Pulling the kunai from the thin armour that she was dressed in it was surprising that the Kunai had barely pierced it hell it might not have pierced it at all, the small hole made soon covered itself up almost as if the armour itself was alive in truth though it was just feeding on chakra. Soren on the other hand seemed worse for wear having been hit by several pieces of rock; well she had been hit in the head by one thanks to him which wasn’t very nice. She would need to teach him manners later it seemed. For now though she would focus on the test and since it was a test of fighting and various other things it would probably be best for her to fight him, fighting was fun with certain people but most of the time it was boring with the other person dying rather fast. Oh the clones that Soren had managed to place on her were now swimming in water...of course she would have water covering herself she was a water girl...

“Dust yourself off baka and we will begin the test.” She spoke while tapping her foot against the floor.

There was distance between them and having seen what he was like at close distance the chances of him getting in close so easily was pretty slim not only that but she had already taken partial control of the battlefield as she stood by the pool of water. This test despite it being up against a girl was not going to be easy for Soren in fact perhaps this girl was the toughest and one of the strongest here...her aura and skill so far would certainly back that up.
Mar 19, 2013 11:42 AM
Feb 2013
Soren just watched as he began to dust himself off thinking she would just blindly attack him again, instead she showed that she had more tact and said she would be serious now...

He noticed she was keeping her distance as if he would not come in close... Soren was no fool and did not mind being close he just prefered to fight from further away until he can read his opponents movements...

" you should learn to rely on your skills rather than wasting time playing with water and feeding your coat " he then went arround the pillar and as soon as he came out from behind the pillar he was wearing a completely different outfit, it was a small loose coat and he had a custom made pants which seemed to have leg guards on them...

He then began whirling in circles tossing shuriken seemingly at random, roughly 40... it seemed he had now used all his weapons, meanwhile he then started counting softly while looking down " 3...2...1..." his kunai which he dropped the very first time he got into the colliseum was conveniently where Mizu was standing now, as it gave off a flash blinding her for a moment...

The moment she regained her vision Soren stood right next to her, meanwhile the shuriken that were all over the arena were moving slightly as 2 came from behind for mizu's head, 2 were heading straight for her leg...

He followed up by also saying a few words as the kunai were coming for her as he stood right next to her as if planning something... " a good shinobi uses the environment " ... Soren wanted to see how she would react to all this , what was Soren planning...

(27 - 2 = 25CP)
Mar 26, 2013 12:57 PM

Mar 2009
He had come in close and after trying to lecture her on how she should use the environment which was a rather stupid thing to do since he now looked rather silly, he was standing in water after all and quite a bit of it and she had already showed him she used water...still the boy must have been planning to use the kunai again. Perhaps it was another trick that would shock her or something like that but she had already seen that so didn’t want to waste time on it again, he also had a unique ability that he used before and now that was more interesting to her.

“You’re the one in the water...baka.” she giggled while shaking her head since it was funny after all.

Oh well he was young so mistakes should be expected however this would be a crash course for future fights, the water around them rose up creating a dome of swirling powerful water that knocked the kunai across the room in various directions, her eyes had recovered by now and he was standing right in front of her he had either not attacked or didnt have time to attack...another mistake perhaps unless he had done something behind the pillar anyway. With a flick on the nose similar to before an explosion had occurred although this one was different it was more like a bullet of water had smacked him in the forehead with enough force to send him stumbling back, if his back hit the water wall then he would be ripped apart and injured by the sheer force of the swirling water dome.
Mar 27, 2013 12:01 AM
Feb 2013
Soren watched as she not only countered his surrounding attack with water but he also noticed how she attacked. The attacks all went through him as he once again avoided being crushed by one of her water attacks. Then he was out of sight once again.

Mizu begins to hear strange noises and notices a little squirrel running around placing kunai here and there. The moment she pays attention to the squirrel there are explosions on the ceiling as some large rocks begin to fall down towards Mizu, while not as powerful as a solid Earth Jutsu , it would atleast have gravity behind it meanwhile Soren took off his hairpin then came out from hiding standing on a spot without any water at all.

The hairpin then glows with his chakra, he then tosses the hairpin towards her all while the rocks fall towards Mizu, as Soren then forms some quick seals as he then waits for Mizu to respond to his combination.

As he whispers words that can not be heard.

It was also at this time that Mizu would notice that Soren looks more like a girl than she does, minus the big chest and his hair only reaching till his neck. In this confusion what was Soren’s objective?

(25 – 2= 23CP)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.