Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 4, 2008 12:38 PM
Nov 2008
ok..only for those who saw it..cause it's massive spoiler...i just have to say..i just finished the series..i was about to give it a 10+...but..they managed to screw everything up in just 2 damn episodes...both galahad and roden are dead...:((((((( and galahad and rita were so happy together....damn it..damn it..damn it!..and..by the way..i was sure that tina would forgive roden and..he jumped to protect her..they could have saved him..damn it..damn it..damn it.....they could have gotten together too...what..it's possible..i mean..galahad was rita's enemy in the first season...and look how they ended up together....damn it..damn it..damn it!!!!
Dec 4, 2008 1:48 PM

Jun 2008
that was pretty unexpected. it's actually because of the ending that I will give this a higher rating than I originally planned to. calling this anime bad just because they killed some characters is just silly. There's already enough anime with cheesy happy endings or ones that have characters that magically come back to life. It's more realistic to have them die.

I'll give it an 8/10. This was a very good anime and it's so underrated :(
hirahiraDec 4, 2008 2:19 PM
Dec 6, 2008 8:58 AM
Nov 2008
i disagree..the fact that they BOTH died...right then..is more unbelievable...of course..coming back to life would be annoying..but having them together would have been normal..not necesarily cliche'ed
Dec 8, 2008 11:40 PM
May 2008
the death of the two characters is a big turn off. i cannot understand why the creator would kill them off rather than end it with a big happy fairytale ending.

8.5/10. it was a good watch.
Dec 10, 2008 2:19 PM

Aug 2008
lawl...i was gonna laugh if they made Tina die as well (it looked like she drowned) but i guess she's too important to die in the show. Hmm...but i wish the staff would've told what happened to the royal family of Wellber. Since Galahad died, wouldn't Rita have to marry someone else or just stay single for the rest of her life. XD Yup, Galahad and Roden dying was a letdown, but I guess it's realistic since it was a war and all.
No man fails if he does his best
- Orison Swett Marden
Dec 15, 2008 1:10 PM

Jun 2008
It was a Tina x Rita ending. w00t.

xD
May 25, 2009 7:23 AM

Sep 2008
the fact that 2 of the characters died is not what pissed me off...it was how it ended, those last 3-5 min...they left it wide open! i hate it when they do that! it was such a good show and then they go and do that!
"I hate home ec...ironing...WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT IRONING!? I MEAN WHO!?" - Ghost Stories
Jun 15, 2009 2:34 PM
Apr 2009
well i certainly do agree, the ending was a letdown for me. I really regret that they killed Galahad, he was my favourite in this series, since the beginning. So I kinda hate it. I pretend that last 2 episodes didn't happen when I think about this series :P
Sep 1, 2010 12:39 AM

Jul 2009
Woot Jin ended up with Misty XD
I still can't believe what Tina did to him, unforgivable 5/10
Oct 2, 2011 3:20 PM
Jul 2010
From the way it was made it was kinda obvious that Roden was going to "die heroically".

About Galahad it wasnt so clear but I half-expected it. When he was introduced as "the man between the women" he became an important plot element. Just look at the intros and extros. And what Rita said about what is more important for her. The story was about the relationship of the two girls. Having a Galahad married with Rita in the end wouldnt have been consistent with that theme. They obviously did this fall-in-love-with-Galahad, then get-him-killed and have the "stronger more lasting friendship" between the girls outlive Galahad quite deliberately. So he wasnt killed off "randomly" at all.
From another perspective: Jin got dumped and they both fell in love with Galahad. In terms of "good ending" there is no out of this that I can see other than killing off at least one of the three. And Galahad was the most obvious choice. Make it one of the girls: Then what is the meaning of the title? It would have made the anime mislabeled.
Aug 18, 2012 5:14 PM

Mar 2010
Eiger-kun ;__; good ending but a little sad D:
i still have hope for a ova with alternative end where galahad is not dead :D
Stupid Hope D:
Feb 24, 2018 4:11 PM

Jun 2016
This series was suprisingly good. The ending could have worked with happier route, but I think the one they choose to go with work well. Even if it milked some tears from me. Just sad that its so under rated and under watched.
Oct 30, 2020 2:31 PM

Nov 2016
The last few episodes were not without flaws, but I'm pleasantly surprised regarding some of the decisions. Definitely helps to make this series more memorable. Was an enjoyable ride overall, this one even more so than S1.

And lol, was hoping for Jin to make an appearance and I even kinda knew that he wouldn't stay alone, even tho I thought he would end up at the same place where Galahad was staying( wouldn't be that good of a fit, however)

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 20, 2023 9:40 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
The romance made the story scatter form the flow of s1 and it's was annoying but with Galahad dead at least the story back to it's flow for a mere several minutes tho.
kinda let down how the s2 made this cliche romance, s1 is far better because it's focus on how they both help each other and how determined rita to calm the war, hmm well s2 is 4/10 for me at least the ending help the score not to bad for me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wellber no Monogatari: Sisters of Wellber Zwei Episode 4 Discussion

Laevantein - Aug 31, 2010

2 by Airs »»
Mar 17, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Wellber no Monogatari: Sisters of Wellber Zwei Episode 3 Discussion

FMmatron - Oct 29, 2020

0 by FMmatron »»
Oct 29, 2020 1:27 PM

Poll: » Wellber no Monogatari : Sisters of Wellber Zwei Episode 1 Discussion

Sephor - Aug 25, 2008

3 by asper »»
Nov 4, 2009 9:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.