Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 1, 2008 2:17 PM

Feb 2008
I Came By Alot Of Stupid Comments About Sakura.So Stupid I'd Have Killed To Meet That Individual In Person And Laugh At His/Her Face!Lol...

Let's Share Some. =D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 1, 2008 2:24 PM

Jul 2008
i haven't met one sakura fan yet.. there was this girl once at yahoo answers, but i doubt she has ever even read or watched naruto she's simply a so called sakura fan

*Under Construction*
Dec 1, 2008 2:39 PM

Feb 2008
krisla_x said:
i haven't met one sakura fan yet.. there was this girl once at yahoo answers, but i doubt she has ever even read or watched naruto she's simply a so called sakura fan

Now,That's So Weird.A Person Who Has Not Even Watched Naruto And Liking Sakura?! o_O

Well,I've Seen ALOT Of NaruXSaku Fans...And,Obviously,Who Like Sakura Better Than Hinata.

One Time,On YouTube,I Read This :

'sakura iz ma favrite character!shez so sweet!and so hot!i luv her body and she luks so dam gud wen shez mad.'

Like...WTF?! -_-

Check Out The Spellings. =P
Dec 1, 2008 2:52 PM

Jul 2008
JadedGoth said:
Now,That's So Weird.A Person Who Has Not Even Watched Naruto And Liking Sakura?! o_O

Well,I've Seen ALOT Of NaruXSaku Fans...And,Obviously,Who Like Sakura Better Than Hinata.

One Time,On YouTube,I Read This :

'sakura iz ma favrite character!shez so sweet!and so hot!i luv her body and she luks so dam gud wen shez mad.'

Like...WTF?! -_-

Check Out The Spellings. =P

liking a character without watching the show is pretty normal, people like what the character looks like, so they just make up the character as what they think they're like

OMG sukura so doesn't have good looks, she's not sweet, and her body isn't what any girl would want ¬¬"

yea, for naruXsaku fans they probably wouldn't like hinata.
i hate the couple naruXsaku, what kinda person in their right mind would want a person who treats you really bad as a girlfriend? c'mon, for real

i hate misspells, i make a lot of them but that kinda is just horrible, almost as worst as who writes like ThIs, it's really hard to read

*Under Construction*
Dec 1, 2008 3:06 PM

Feb 2008
krisla_x said:

liking a character without watching the show is pretty normal, people like what the character looks like, so they just make up the character as what they think they're like

OMG sukura so doesn't have good looks, she's not sweet, and her body isn't what any girl would want ¬¬"

yea, for naruXsaku fans they probably wouldn't like hinata.
i hate the couple naruXsaku, what kinda person in their right mind would want a person who treats you really bad as a girlfriend? c'mon, for real

i hate misspells, i make a lot of them but that kinda is just horrible, almost as worst as who writes like ThIs, it's really hard to read

Yeap,Very Normal.I Remember Liking Hinata Even Before I Started Watching The Series.It Started With Cartoon Network. =P

But I Liked Her Because Of How Calm She Was.And Sweet.And I Found Her Very Cute.

I Know...Sakura's Like A Stereotypical Image Of How 'Girls Behave'...Or How Kishimoto Says It.He Says She's Close To Reality. o_O

Between You & Me,I Don't Think Naruto Will End Up With Either Of Them.In The End,All Heroes Either Die Or End Up Alone. I Want Neither.But,Knowing Kishi,We're Blind.

Oh,Hell Yes!If They Were To Be Together,Sakura Would Be The Man Of The House. =S
SO Not A Pretty Sight.

I Hate Miss-Spells,Too.I'm A Grammar Maniac.Lol...I Used To 'WrIte LiKE ThIs' But I Stopped 'cuz It Started To Annoy Me. =P
Dec 1, 2008 3:44 PM

Jul 2008
JadedGoth said:
But I Liked Her Because Of How Calm She Was.And Sweet.And I Found Her Very Cute.

I Know...Sakura's Like A Stereotypical Image Of How 'Girls Behave'...Or How Kishimoto Says It.He Says She's Close To Reality. o_O

Between You & Me,I Don't Think Naruto Will End Up With Either Of Them.In The End,All Heroes Either Die Or End Up Alone. I Want Neither.But,Knowing Kishi,We're Blind.

Oh,Hell Yes!If They Were To Be Together,Sakura Would Be The Man Of The House. =S
SO Not A Pretty Sight.

I Hate Miss-Spells,Too.I'm A Grammar Maniac.Lol...I Used To 'WrIte LiKE ThIs' But I Stopped 'cuz It Started To Annoy Me. =P

i remember liking pein way before shippuunden was even dubbed/subbed i just saw one of his pics and i loved his piercing, that's the only reason i liked him, but now i like everything about him

the inner sakura is ridiculous and so not brave, if sakura was supposed to be how a brave girl is, she should speak her mind, not have the inner sakura with 100% different opinions on what she's saying

i think he'll end up with somebody, just not sure who, but somebody none of us are expecting. like beyblade (ridiculous, but a good exemple), did you watch it?
i think naruto is gonna end somewhat like that, but like you said, we're blind when it comes to Kishimoto

*Under Construction*
Dec 1, 2008 3:52 PM

Feb 2008
krisla_x said:

i remember liking pein way before shippuunden was even dubbed/subbed i just saw one of his pics and i loved his piercing, that's the only reason i liked him, but now i like everything about him

the inner sakura is ridiculous and so not brave, if sakura was supposed to be how a brave girl is, she should speak her mind, not have the inner sakura with 100% different opinions on what she's saying

i think he'll end up with somebody, just not sure who, but somebody none of us are expecting. like beyblade (ridiculous, but a good exemple), did you watch it?
i think naruto is gonna end somewhat like that, but like you said, we're blind when it comes to Kishimoto

It Was The Same With Sasori.I Clicked A Random Pic Even When I Knew It Was A Spoiler About The Akatsuki.I Just Loved How He Looked - So Untouchable.And,Afterwards,I Couldn't Help But Feel Sorry For Him And Really Like Him.

I Was About To Mention 'Inner Sakura'.It's Weird How The 'Inner Sakura' Is Meaner Than The One We See. *Ka-CHING* o_O

LOL!I Loved Beyblades!But I Never Got To See The Post-Skip.I'll Be Sure To Watch It,Now. =3

I Know...But We Can Make Guesses...Lol. SasuXSak?Ummm...I'm Dreading The Day THAT Happens.However,I'd Like To See A LeeXSak.And,No,I'm Not A Sadist. =D
Dec 1, 2008 4:07 PM

Jul 2008
JadedGoth said:
It Was The Same With Sasori.I Clicked A Random Pic Even When I Knew It Was A Spoiler About The Akatsuki.I Just Loved How He Looked - So Untouchable.And,Afterwards,I Couldn't Help But Feel Sorry For Him And Really Like Him.

I Was About To Mention 'Inner Sakura'.It's Weird How The 'Inner Sakura' Is Meaner Than The One We See. *Ka-CHING* o_O

LOL!I Loved Beyblades!But I Never Got To See The Post-Skip.I'll Be Sure To Watch It,Now. =3

I Know...But We Can Make Guesses...Lol. SasuXSak?Ummm...I'm Dreading The Day THAT Happens.However,I'd Like To See A LeeXSak.And,No,I'm Not A Sadist. =D
ah yes, sasori is adorable but in a innocent hott way

totally, it's even wierd to think that there could be someone meaner than sakura

o.O did you read the spoiler, sorry if you did, it's just so old, i thought everybody had finished it, srry again. and just so you know, the ending for Kai is the most unrealistic one, thinking of everything he went trough and his personality

lol, Lee and sakura would be nice, no matter how much i dispite her, he deserves a happy ending, and no matter what he likes sakura

*Under Construction*
Dec 2, 2008 6:42 AM

Feb 2008
krisla_x said:
ah yes, sasori is adorable but in a innocent hott way

totally, it's even wierd to think that there could be someone meaner than sakura

o.O did you read the spoiler, sorry if you did, it's just so old, i thought everybody had finished it, srry again. and just so you know, the ending for Kai is the most unrealistic one, thinking of everything he went trough and his personality

lol, Lee and sakura would be nice, no matter how much i dispite her, he deserves a happy ending, and no matter what he likes sakura

He Sure Is. *Drool*

Lol...I Know...Meaner Than Sakura??Actually,It's Sakura Herself But INSIDE. o_O

LOL!I Don't Mind Spoilers...Sometimes. =P

But Don't Worry!It Isn't EXACTLY A Spoiler,Y'know.I Love Kai!I'll Watch It Now. =3

I Know.Lee DOES Deserve The Best Even How Horrible His Choice Is He Deserves To Be Happy.He's Just So Sweet & Innocent.Lol...
Dec 2, 2008 12:02 PM

Nov 2008
JadedGoth said:
[
I Know.Lee DOES Deserve The Best Even How Horrible His Choice Is He Deserves To Be Happy.He's Just So Sweet & Innocent.Lol...

Honestly I don't know why he is so crazy about her.

"me cuz she's the only
girl who's nice in
naruto
the others just suck (maybe they're character is bad,or look bad.............) "
I read it in Sakura's fanclub on MAL (with 9 members, lol). Only an idiot would think SAKURA is NICE >.<
Previous username: LadyNikki
Dec 2, 2008 12:20 PM

Jul 2008
LadyNikki said:

"me cuz she's the only
girl who's nice in
naruto
the others just suck (maybe they're character is bad,or look bad.............) "
I read it in Sakura's fanclub on MAL (with 9 members, lol). Only an idiot would think SAKURA is NICE >.<
the only thing we know for sure is that he is TT.TT i feel sorry for him, but it's said love is blind o.O

i couldn't understand what they said on that comment on her fanclub, did they mean that she's nice and good looking? for real -_-

*Under Construction*
Dec 2, 2008 2:07 PM

Feb 2008
LadyNikki said:

"me cuz she's the only
girl who's nice in
naruto

OMG! Sakura = Nice = Hell. -_-

krisla_x said:
the only thing we know for sure is that he is TT.TT i feel sorry for him, but it's said love is blind o.O

i couldn't understand what they said on that comment on her fanclub, did they mean that she's nice and good looking? for real -_-

Yes,I Agree.Love IS Blind.But How Could He Just LOOK At Her And Just Fall In Love?All The While She Was Busy Focusing Her Attention On Sasuke & Hitting Naruto On The Head? o_O

Her FanClub Has People Just Like Her,I May Assume. =_=
Dec 2, 2008 2:15 PM

Jul 2008
JadedGoth said:
Yes,I Agree.Love IS Blind.But How Could He Just LOOK At Her And Just Fall In Love?All The While She Was Busy Focusing Her Attention On Sasuke & Hitting Naruto On The Head? o_O
she's supposed to be pretty in the naruto world. who knows why, maybe he can't even explain it or maybe he's a masoquist or something

*Under Construction*
Dec 2, 2008 2:29 PM

Feb 2008
krisla_x said:
she's supposed to be pretty in the naruto world. who knows why, maybe he can't even explain it or maybe he's a masoquist or something

I Read On Wiki That She Wasn't Supposed To Be The Main Lead.Read The Spoiler.
Dec 2, 2008 2:38 PM

Nov 2008
JadedGoth said:

OMG, I hate when she shows her "deep love" for "Sasuke-kun~", ugh... And speaking of blind love: Naruto also fell for her God knows why.
JadedGoth said:
Her FanClub Has People Just Like Her,I May Assume. =_=

Agree ^^ But for them it's a compliment -.-"
Previous username: LadyNikki
Dec 2, 2008 2:48 PM

Jul 2008
LadyNikki said:
And speaking of blind love: Naruto also fell for her God knows why.
yes, WTF

*Under Construction*
Dec 2, 2008 3:26 PM

Feb 2008
LadyNikki said:
OMG, I hate when she shows her "deep love" for "Sasuke-kun~", ugh... And speaking of blind love: Naruto also fell for her God knows why.

I Swear,Listening To her Go 'Sauke-Kun' Makes My Skin Crawl.I Want To Hit Her So Bad.Oh,Hell.Naruto's Just Liked Her Because She Was Popular & Smart (Know Idea How That Came To Be) & Cute (Before Naruto).His Love Is Just A Crush.Vying For Someone's Attention Who he knows Is...Liked.Also,He Doesn't Realize It Himself.

LadyNikki said:
Agree ^^ But for them it's a compliment -.-"

So,True.Ugh. =_=

krisla_x said:
LadyNikki said:
And speaking of blind love: Naruto also fell for her God knows why.
yes, WTF

ROFLMAO
Jan 15, 2009 10:08 AM

Jan 2009
One Sakura'fan told me "why you say she's a burden, she's one of the strongest character of the anime" , hahahahahaha LOOOOOL!!

I Will Never Give Up, Till The End...
Jan 15, 2009 10:51 AM

Jul 2008
anime_powaa said:
One Sakura'fan told me "why you say she's a burden, she's one of the strongest character of the anime"
and did you ask the "fan" to prove it? i wonder what would they say..

@anime_powaa
love the FFVII characters in your signature xDD
so cute specially Sephiroth and Vincent, never could've imagined them like that;; i love Aerith <3

*Under Construction*
Jan 15, 2009 11:14 AM

Feb 2008
krisla said:
anime_powaa said:
One Sakura'fan told me "why you say she's a burden, she's one of the strongest character of the anime"
and did you ask the "fan" to prove it? i wonder what would they say..

Hmm,I Wonder...

krisla said:
@anime_powaa
love the FFVII characters in your signature xDD
so cute specially Sephiroth and Vincent, never could've imagined them like that;; i love Aerith <3

Lol,I Know!So Cute!
Jan 15, 2009 2:54 PM

Jan 2009

For the Sakura's fan, she's one of my friend and I know her : she never admits when she is in wrong even it's about an anime. We can stay 3-4 hours discussing on a subject without I could convice her. But I let her believe what she wants, We know all that sakura is a perfect Imbecile!!!!!

to krisla :

Thank You for the signature ^^, I find them funny that why I choose them but I haven't the place to put tseng, yuffie, reno, rude and kadaj snifff. I love Aerith too, but my favorite is Sepiroth (it's amusing to see him jumping with this expression on his face)

to JadedGoth

Thank you too! I love your avatar too , but who is she? She seems to belong to Black Lagoon but I'm not really sure...

Jan 15, 2009 5:59 PM

Jul 2008
it's always like that..not only with Sakura as a topic, most anime related discussions end up just like that;;

@anime_powaa
omg! you have of Reno too?? and te others~ where did you find it? PM the pics?
his face on the avvie thinggy looks..not like Sephiroth at all;; lol, actually all their faces are the same o_o very cute though =3

*Under Construction*
Jan 16, 2009 1:24 PM

Jan 2009
@ krisla

Just for You krisla the link !!!! lol . http://www.ffdream.com/ff7ac-gifs1.html you will find what you want in there ;-) .

And never forget Magic Formula : "Sakura must die !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Jan 16, 2009 6:30 PM

Jul 2008
thanks! haha, rufus looks so feminine \o/
anime_powaa said:
And never forget Magic Formula : "Sakura must die !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
we all agree

*Under Construction*
Jan 17, 2009 1:53 AM

Feb 2008
anime_powaa said:

to JadedGoth

Thank you too! I love your avatar too , but who is she? She seems to belong to Black Lagoon but I'm not really sure...

I Have NO Idea!Lol,I Tend To Ask Everyone That,As Well.IF Anyone Knows,That Is.

LOL @ The Magic Formula
May 18, 2009 8:57 AM

Mar 2009
"OMG I LOVE HER HAIR!!! I AM SO GOING TO DYE MILE!"

Makes me sick....... =_=

May 18, 2009 4:00 PM

Jul 2008
o________________________o
That's GROSS.
Dec 25, 2009 4:25 PM

Dec 2009
The dumbest thing a fangirl has ever said is that they love hoow she matured from a mean and selfish girl into a kind and caring person.

'-_- Retarded
Jun 25, 2010 11:36 PM
Jun 2010
Asuka_sama said:
The dumbest thing a fangirl has ever said is that they love hoow she matured from a mean and selfish girl into a kind and caring person.

'-_- Retarded

Kind and caring? SAKURA! I've heared many jokes in my life, but this is the pirst one that almost killed me! Honestly, some people really need to open their eyes, or get them checked, or maybe getting their brains checked is a better option?
Feb 19, 2012 10:54 AM

Nov 2010
SHE'S BETTER THAN HINATA *WHAT A JOKE*
SHE LOVES NARUTO AND CARES FOR HIM *UMMM WHO WAS THE ONE WHO SAVED HIM FROM PAIN WHILE SOME BITCH WAS JUST STARING AND CRYING*
SHE HAS MATURED *UMMM SHE HASNT AND DEFF IS JEALOUS OF NARUTO*

“There is a meaning behind everything that happens. However, there are very few people who understand everything. To search for the meaning behind every event that happens… it’s a daunting task even to imagine it. However, noticing that there is meaning behind everything that happens… that in itself is meaningful. There is a meaning in wondering why.”-Yuuko-xxxHolic

Mar 14, 2012 1:40 PM

Jun 2011
"It's the people that make her like that."

That's the exact text my friend sent me.
If the "people" make her like that, then the audience will percieve her in that way. She can't be any other way except for the way the "people" make her. Ugh... pisses me off.
May 19, 2012 4:53 PM

May 2012
"hinata is completely useless and UgLy, otherwise sakura is strong and bEauTiFuLL!! GEZZ I WISH LOOKED LIKE HER!"

lol this was slightly funny, but more on the retarded side of funny
Aug 30, 2021 8:53 AM
May 2021
stupid claims by Sakutards:
Sakura is the best written character in the show
Sakura is the prettiest girl in Konoha
Sakura is stronger than Hashirama
Sakura is better than Nobara
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts on older Suckura?

removed-user - Mar 19, 2018

8 by HollowIchigo58 »»
Mar 21, 2018 12:57 AM

» The reason you hate Sakura

Jaejee - Sep 30, 2008

44 by MihuChan7 »»
Jun 19, 2016 8:45 AM

» Sakura's [Not-So-New] Shippuden Look ( 1 2 )

JadedGoth - Dec 1, 2008

60 by zaidandzhadow »»
Dec 6, 2010 9:53 AM

» Ideas &amp; Suggestions For The Club

JadedGoth - Dec 2, 2008

3 by -applejack »»
Jun 29, 2010 8:59 AM

» Viz Media Confirms Plans to Present New Dubbed Naruto

KidRyan - Mar 23, 2009

0 by KidRyan »»
Mar 23, 2009 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.