Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 3, 2009 8:02 PM
Jan 2008
I just read the first bit of your analysis, and i'm not sure if you've thought of this but as you have said the authors have said "Lelouch" is dead, and you know I believe this to be true, but simply because in code geass don't words often happen to have more than one meaning? Think about it this way, it's true Lelouch the hated tyrannical emperor has died HOWEVER is it also not true and has been DISTINGUISHED in the show that "Zero will live on" think about it if you explain it in this sense virtually everything comes together and it all ends happily :D not only that this theory is easily enforced by the values and feelings that Lelouch seems to hold dearest to him throughout the series, examples being: That to sacrifice oneself to defeat the enemy is not enough, that to live on is the true hell and the only real way to repent for your sins so that the ones lost did not die in vain, and lets not forget his vow to CC. These key points all heavily support the possibility of him choosing to "kill" lelouch vi britannia and then deciding to live on in the shadows in peace and this way if need be he could return as "Zero" and forever uphold his responsibility and "uphold his lies till the very end" as a certain beautiful red headed girl once begged him to do.
Nov 3, 2009 9:27 PM

Aug 2008
i just began typing and just kept on tying...it wasnt thought through properly it was merely on a whim.
Need a new sig
Nov 26, 2009 1:23 AM

Dec 2007
I'd just stop there with that "Beautiful red-headed girl"... Again, gratz to Kalulots, they made me hate their favourite character.

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
Feb 8, 2010 8:29 AM

May 2008
I don't hate Kallen. but because of the Kalulots (and what happened with her at the end of R2), she went from being my favorite female to someone who I dislike a bit :/

May 1, 2010 10:25 PM
Apr 2010
You have a great way of viewing things. I pretty much read through the first half, but it was too much for even me to read. Though you did provide sufficient concrete evidence to back up your topic and I highly appreciated that. I'll see if I can get through the other half.=)
Jun 19, 2010 2:26 PM

Jul 2009
~ R2 might mean revolution 2 as everyone think but I think its R.R . The nick name for immortal Lelouch Just like V.V and C.C . (R2 = R.R. in japanese the "L" letter is pronounced like a "R", so If all is pronunciation we have this: R.R. = L.L)
~ The title said enough . Code Geas ! Lelouch is the first one to obtain both Code + Geass . Coz he got them from different persons .
~ If Lelouch know he was really gona die . Don’t you think he should talk with C.C a bit before the ending ? They skip to much . The reason that he didn’t talked to her before he dies might because he knew he will success his plan and escape with her.
~ The reason C.C cries for Lelouch might because she feel sorry for him to sacrifice his own normal life to correct the world which he ruined at the end of season 1 . That he now have to hide and living as he is dead . He can never be Lelouch again .
~ In order to gain immortality, Lelouch had to die. By the way Orange's smile was perfectly clear when Suzaku jumped on his shoulder. Orange was perfectly aware of Lelouches plan, otherwise he would've pulverised Suzaku, or atleast put up a fight to protect Lelouch. And in the very end C.C. talks to Lelouch on the carriage. When she said "Right, Lelouch?" she moved her hed a little bit towards the driver, who was quite oddly wrapped in a lot of clothing on a hot summer day.

You know what's great about the ending? It's so open...anyone can interpret it to their own ideas. I'd rather have a firm "dead or alive" confirmation, but this ending really was pulled off beautifully. Because its open that is why the chance of season 3 is high . Even though Sunrise don’t want to continue the series . I hope other company will do it because its so awesome . If it was a true ending they should have confirmed he is alive or dead . The ending is just like a spoiler for the next season .

Too many "coincidences" and I'm sure there are much more :D
All hail Lelouch xD! He's alive ffs.
Sep 1, 2010 7:53 AM

Nov 2009
Ignore oukouchi! Someone at ANN says that stories could always be changed as long as there is money (it's proved by history so far). As long as they can make lots of money, Sunrise would absolutely make the sequel. I certainly hope that Sunrise is not as blind as it ignores the role of Lelouch. Without him there would not be Code Geass. He is the mastermind of stories, he is the soul...
So if they really make the sequel, but without Lelouch x C.C. it is rubish. They don't have bothered to release it, I'm serious.

Beside I'm sure that Lelouch is not that stupid to kill himself to save humanity. Where is his pride? Where is his arrogance over 50 episodes? If he is really simply kill himself, then He is not as worth as for him to be the main star of the stories. But I don't want to believe it, never. He must be alive. He is smart... Genius, I say.

Any way, Nice hypothesis, Zongetsu!
I really hope Lelouch is still alive and live happily ever after, together with C.C. ;D
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
May 26, 2011 6:14 PM
May 2011
I'm a big supporter of LelouchxC.C. but Kallen did love Lelouch. It was stated in her character poem. And Lelouch did care about her in the way that he told her that she must live. But other than that you're right in that her actions of betrayal throws her feelings for him into question
May 26, 2011 6:15 PM
May 2011
I must say that this is one of the more thought out list of reasons for Lelouch to be alive. It reminds me of mine where things are all over the place and you have to go back and forwards all the time. And especially since there are some many things to speak of since the ending was so open and there were heaps of read between the line things.

I haven't checked if you've changed anything in your original post so my suggestions may not be valid.

1. The crane seems to be the biggest symbol in this series and as we know the crane=wish and Geass=wish (which is evident as C.C. wanted to be loved so her Geass allowed her to make people love her, Lelouch wanted to change the world so what better way than to bend people to your will, Bismark wanted to be the best knight so his allowed him to predict his opponents moves, and Mao just wanted to have friends so his allowed him to understand people better. Though I don’t understand Marriane’s and Charles’ is almost like a contradiction to his beliefs and wishes), and the Geass symbol is a crane. Which is why the last scene of ep25 of R2 shows the crane which may mean that C.C.'s wish of being loved and not alone for all time has come true as well as the statement about Geass creating solitude being incorrect. Giving more validation to Lelouch being immortal. Especially the “Right, Lelouch?” Sunrise wouldn’t have put that in unless it had significance. They never do things like that for no reason. Also with the crane no one really knows where it came from though we do see C.C. half way through folding a pink crane in ep5 season 1. Though there is a pink crane with Nunnally in the openings like you said.

2. A crane is also similar to a stalk which represents life and birth.

3. Apart from one or two scenes we never see Lelouch's right palm after ep 21 of R2 which may suggest that he has the Geass sigil associated with the Code there. We also see C.C. touch his right hand with a zoomed in view of it as shown in you DP. It is also the hand that Nunnally holds when Lelouch is dying but it is covered in blood which happens to be red like the Geass sigil. It is also here that Nunnally see's Lelouch's plan for the Zero Requiem just like how Lelouch could see C.C.'s past. And this seems only possible in the World of C or for someone with the Code. Lelouch also wears shirts with high collars after ep 21 of R2.

4. Lelouch vi Britannia could have died in name like Suzaku did and Lelouch vi Britannia is written on the dead list in the R2 Official guide. He also says right before Suzaku stabs him that he shall save the world from Emperor Lelouch vi Britannia, not Lelouch or me, but Emperor Lelouch vi Brittania, one of his masks. Also at this point he says “You will sacrifice your own happiness for the world…eternally…” He was also talking about himself which ties into point 12. How could Suzaku live eternally? C.C already said in a previous episode that by becoming immortal, it was the loss of existence, and everything just became experience. Lelouch only needs to rid of his existence from the world, for his goal to be complete.

5. The name of the series being Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. There's no hyphen in Code Geass and Lelouch's name is in the title as well. Which adds some more emphasis on him obtaining Code Geass just like C.C. says in some of the preludes about the person obtaining the power of God rather than the power of Kings. Also the R2 as many people think means 2nd rebellion but actually means R.R. or L.L. in English. Also if R2 wasn’t meant to attain to that then why is Lelouch’s name in the title? It could have been called Code Geass: Rise of the Rebellion of something. But this isn’t the case is it. And as for the R2 meaning second rebellion that would make sense but why wasn’t season one called R1?

6. Jeremiah lets Suzaku get past him while also encouraging him. Which makes me think why would he do it if he was so loyal to Lelouch. Unless he knew he had the code thanks to his time with V.V. He also acts rather calm when ordering the parade to get out of the area. Wouldn't you be shitting yourself if your boss just got stabbed and a massive mob was charginf forward? Maybe he was acting calm as to not draw suspicion that Lelouch was already recovering. He also gives a sort of nod to himself deciding that the plan had worked and now was the time to leave. And I'm not sure if it's relevant but Cornelia also told Villetta to wait when she tried to go free Ohgi, though that may have been so they wouldn’t get caught. Also we don’t see Jeremiah or Sayoko in the wedding photo which means they could have been helping Lelouch recuperate after dying the first time. Jeremiah also seems quite content with his life as an orange farmer.

7. Lelouch told Suzaku that Scheinzel would obey Zero and said person was still under Lelouch's Geass at the end which means that his Geass would still have to be active in Lelouch's brain to still work though I don't know how that works since Nunnally didn't open her eyes till ep 25 of R2 though that could have been due to prolonged blindness and having the brain repair itself or an after effect of Charles' Geass. Though to counter that the girl stopped marking the wall after the end of season 1.

8. To back up your theory on Lelouch controlling the Gods. His Geass seems to be the most powerful since it takes a Geass canceller or amnesia to make it stop working. He also matured it in C’s world which means that it could have gained some other supernatural strength. He also was able to Geass several hundred people at once.

9. C.C. is talking rather loud on the back of the hay cart. Now why would she be travelling on the hay cart of some person she doesn't know since we see that she tries not to communicate with people unless it's necessary. And I doubt she would ever make another contract after Lelouch. And they also show the driver of the cart as well as zoom in but not show his/her face which happens to be heavily covered on a rather hot looking day as well as all the layers of clothing. Why draw something like that unless it is significant? As I said, Sunrise doesn’t do stuff like that for no reason. They could have just showed the whole cart than jumped to C.C. Not to mention the large bag that C.C. has with her. I never knew she had a lot of clothes or other possessions apart from Cheeze-Kun, her straightjacket, the dress she is wearing, her white queen outfit that doesn’t get used after ep2 R2, her suit she wore when she killed Mao, some of Lelouch’s clothes and her black knights (Black Queen) outfit and her empress dress which is only seen in a picture drama. Why a large bag for a small collection unless it contains some other person's stuff. She also shifts her eyes and head from looking at the back of the cart to look as best she could at the front on more importantly the driver. We also know that she doesn’t talk to dead people. Though people would say that Charles was talking to Clovis after his death but he was in the World of C at the time. Though some people say that she is happy because Lelouch didn’t hate her for giving him Geass and she is finally able to express her true feelings since he freed her humanity. And another note on the cart driver. It may be an ink smudge but it looks like the driver has a white goatee. And another thing. Why is the crane sitting so far away from C.C. when everything else is close enough for her to grab? C.C. could also be riding the cart to meet with Lelouch. We know that she can talk to Code bearers telepathically so she could have all of his and her clothes as well as taking the crane so Lelouch can remember Nunnally.

10. Guilford survived a radioactive explosion so why can’t Lelouch survive a sword through the guts. And speaking of sword through the guts; it reminds me of the pinky promise that Lelouch made to Nunnally that if she caught him lying he’d have to eat 1000 needles. I think a sword that size qualifies as 1000 needles.

11. In regards to C.C.’s wish and why she wanted to die is because she hadn’t found anyone that would love her for her so that’s why she joined with V.V., Charles and Marrianne with a superficial wish that suited her new view on life. She contracted with Mao because she saw herself in him. And then she meets Lelouch who as you said at first didn’t like her cause she used him for her own reasons but after Narita she started to unlock her humanity and fall in love with him in the process while Lelouch started to care for someone other than Nunnally or himself. It became an unspoken love as obvious as the sun. C.C. also left Britannia to most likely go looking for Lelouch after she heard that Marriane was killed and Lelouch and Nunnally were sent away. We also see her in ep 1 of season 1 when she is watching Lelouch and Suzaku as the war starts and she supposedly interacted with Lelouch during this time. She also says “I found you, my…” when the truck carrying her crashes. And another note on Narita. When they are speaking, C.C. loses the harshness in her voice and talks all giddy like, like a school girl who got told by her crush that she is pretty after Lelouch spoke her name and told her he liked it while thanking her. Also his telling her that “I don’t know why snow is white but I don’t hate it.” Saying that he doesn’t understand C.C. but he doesn’t hate her for doing what she does.

12. And how could he know that his planned worked after he died. He’s too calculating and proud to leave it just to chance, a wish, and other people. He’d have decided in C’s world that he’d need to live forever to make sure the peace lasted. And as he is a quick genius he’d have used the knowledge of the Code he gained in R2 ep15 to plan for the Zero Requiem then and there. Not to mention I doubt he’d put himself in check like that. A chess master like him would have thought up hundreds of outcomes for the Zero Requiem and he’d have plenty of exit strategies. He doesn’t like to lose. And as he said after Cornelia beat him in season 1. “I’ll set the conditions so I can’t lose”.

13. I also noticed that the Openings and Endings show clues to what might be happening to the characters. Mainly Lelouch and C.C.

14. I also agree that the producers didn’t explain Charles and V.V.’s past and how they came into contact with Geass and the Code real well. They should do a quick side story showing this.

15. When C.C. is praying she only sheds one tear. You’d think that she’d be balling her eyes out or have them closed when she knew that the person she cared about the most was about to die. Not to mention how she says “this will be the price you pay for using Geass on others you...” She was talking about same price she paid. Becoming immortal and sacrificing the pleasures of life such as friends and family. Though they will have each other. She also would have shed a tear as she knew he would have to go through some pain of becoming immortal especially when she was willing to give her Code to Charles so that Lelouch wouldn’t have to become like her even though Lelouch asks why she wouldn’t give that burden to him. And death is the easy way out. Living forever without being able to see Nunnally or Suzaku and being able to live with the people he cares about in the peace he created would be worse for Lelouch then dying and going to eternal rest and peace that he hadn’t created.

16. We never see his grave. You’d think that we’d get to see some kind of memorial or see Nunnally visit his grave with Suzaku like you see in other anime’s when a person dies, rather than show her meeting Ohgi. Even Suzaku’s name got a grave. Not to mention that Nunnally looked rather cheery after her brother had been dead for 2 months. Since they were close you’d think that she would still be upset or depressed looking.

17. Lelouch also had three masks. His birth mask of vi Britannia, Prince and later Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire. Lamperouge, a student at Ashford Academy in Area 11. And Zero, the masked hero that founded the Black Knights and brought the world to its knees. You could also say that L.L. could be his new mask as an immortal.

18. I never gave the meaning to Re; much thought but now that I have it makes sense. Re; meaning Again; anew: rebuild. Backward; back: react. Requiem meaning: A Mass for the repose of the souls of the dead. Zero meaning: A cardinal number indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration. c. An ordinal number indicating an initial point or origin. And the symbol for infinity ∞. Some say it is a horizontal eight. I say it is two zero’s joined at the hip.

19. And to clear up some other points on how he could be alive but don’t work. 1. Because Sayoko isn’t in the wedding photo people say she replaced Lelouch. But Lelouch can’t place memories in people like his father can so how can that explain the vision that Nunnally saw. My reason for why she wasn’t there is mentioned above. 2. Some say that C.C. gave him her code because they can’t see the Geass sigil on her forehead. But it you watch the whole series it is only drawn in when it is significant. And it supposedly only appears when she activates it as well.

20. Lelouch promised to stay with her and C.C. promised the same thing. They also promised the other that they would die smiling. How can that happen when one dies and the other lives. Lelouch also made his own contract with C.C. pertaining to his promise that she is not alone and that if she is a witch then perhaps he is a demon or warlock. And when Charles is about to take her Code, Lelouch telling her that she can’t die like that makes her suddenly realise that she had been selfish and that Lelouch does care for her which makes her wish to be loved over power her want of dieing. This is seen in the way her eyes suddenly widen in that style of realization.

21. And another C.C. x Lelouch thing. After Lelouch puts the band aid on C.C.’s left ring finger. She is looking at it later like it is a ring from her beloved.

22. People say that he died because he had the droopy eye effect while Charles didn’t. That’s because Charles got shot while Lelouch bled out rather slowly. It tends to happen when you lose blood like he did, rather than instant death from a bullet that shuts the brain off quickly.

23. After Lelouch “killed” mummy and daddy in C’s World. Suzaku immediately turns to Lelouch and challenges him saying he killed Euphy while Lelouch just says what of it. It was almost as if Lelouch was saying “Strike me down and I shall become more powerful than anything you have seen”. Borrowed a bit from Star Wars Episode 4 A New Hope There. Like he was taunting him to make him kill him to activate the Code.

24. And the lyrics to the final song during the epilogue. A sad song it its own right but flows with the ending. The first line after Translated from Japanese: “… that single droplet” does C.C. not shed a single tear.

Song: Continued story
Artist: Hitomi
Anime: Code Geass

The first part of this song is in english.
I'm not 100 % sure that these lyrics are corect

English translation:
God bless our king, its a bright light day
Let us worship in your triumph

And this story is mine, and this moment is mine
Can I steal your pain and shed it away?
To amend this pain, to avoid this pain
Can I share this pain and carry away?

And this story is mine, and this moment is mine
To amend this pain to avoid this pain
Can I share this pain and keep away?

Lalalalalalala
To the day in my new era
Lalalalalalala
To the day in my dreaming land

Towards the light and this moment is mine
Towards the light and this moment is mine

Transalated from Japanese:

Even just with that single droplet
I just might be able to protect the flower
It’s your smiling face, and with that alone
I can even reach out my hands
If you gather up those trembling voices
You just might be able to start a wind
Light the fleeting glow known as your life
And move your feet forward

La la la la la la la la lan
Let’s meet again someday
As long as we’re still alive

What are my overflowing thoughts
That overcome time yet get caught by it?
Where are those people now?
Who keep kindness in corners of their eyes

There’s a new seat next to me
We’ll meet again for the sake of the future
Let’s try living through the day known as today
For as long as we can without façades
It’s sad and painful for people
Nevertheless, their roads continue endlessly

Let’s meet again someday

That which the wind carries
Is a melody that opens up tomorrow

Let’s meet again someday

That which the wind carries
Is a melody that opens up tomorrow

The last bit above that says “That which the wind carries”. After C.C. says “Right Lelouch?” a breeze blows and her hair moves. Significant maybe for the lyrics before and after that line?

I also have another theory that the ending was open to interpretation because the people in charge of project Geass were deciding whether to do another season or not. I'd like to think that they could create one ten years in the future where some rebel group opposed to the peace stumbles on the power of Geass and it's up to Lelouch and C.C. to stop them while reuniting with Suzaku, Kallen and the others.

There just some of my thoughts. Tell me what you think.

Cheers
Zero-R2
May 26, 2011 9:37 PM
May 2011
And a few points I forgot. For point 20. The contract that Lelouch made stated that he would full fill both his and C.C.'s wish. He couldn't do that is he died.

And in episode 15 of R2 she shows Lelouch her past and how she obtained Geass and the Code in the Thought Elevator while C.C. is with Charles at the Sword of Akasha. Her subconscious love for Lelouch may have done that so he could see who she really is so he would stop her from dieing, her subconscious even stating that he must be important to her. This ties in with point 20.
May 27, 2011 12:13 AM
May 2011
And another few points I though of. The theory that Charles gave his Code to Lelouch could work. It would help support how Lelouch called his parents and their plan selfish as Charles would make Lelouch live in a world full of evil if Lelouch’s plan failed and he lost to Schneizel. It could also have been Charles’ last attempt to prove that he cared for Lelouch if you want to look at it in that way.

And one of the major things that can be used to block the Lelouch is alive is that they released the Zero Requiem Special Edition DVD where C.C. gives another monologue that goes like so:
"There was a boy.
He obtained the power to change the world, to create a new order.
The world was terrified of him, hated him.
... But, I know.
He, who passed away with a smile.
So. This is not a tragedy.
And yet, at the time, the night came where I sobbed with a sadness I wouldn't resist.
I lament. A dirge. The Zero Requiem..."

As well as the final picture drama the Miraculous Birthday.

And knowing me I may think of some more points to bring up. I also believe that since Project Geass is working on the new manga as well as the side story, we should ask Sunrise for some confirmation in a proper anime episode. Where they could do both ending possibilities and please all the fans.

I also think that the Zero Requiem Special Edition, the statement by Ichiro, the death list in the R2 Official Guide Book, and the Picture Drama were all released because they knew they were being proved wrong by saying Lelouch is dead so they had to try to stop it.
May 27, 2011 2:21 PM
May 2011
I said I'd find more to write :)

And another thing to tie into point 4. Before the Battle of Narita, C.C. asks him why he is Lelouch saying that he gave up everything else of his past but he couldn’t let go of his name. But once he found out about his past he would have been able to let go of it after learning that it was all one big lie and that his parents only loved themselves and all the other stuff he said. So now he would be able to embrace the future once he “died” and severed the last link to the past. The past being referenced as what happened eight years ago as well as his past life as a mortal. Losing his name like C.C. did was the last step required.

Also about the sound episode where Lelouch talks to C.C. about her straight jacket and she says she is a prisoner of the world because she can’t escape her immortality. We see her wear it again at the end of ep21 of R2 all the way to when Lelouch dies. This could be seen as her showing that she still hasn’t embraced her freedom as a human as Lelouch is still “shackled” to mortality and until he dies and becomes immortal himself she doesn’t believe that she has been freed, even after Lelouch convinced her not to die in ep15 of R2.

And I also read in the R2 Official Guide Book that in C.C.’s profile, it says, “While she is entrusted to be a body-double and negotiator, he never yearns for her to be a mother-figure or lover, not even once.” C.C.’s profile also mentions that Lelouch saw C.C. as an equal to himself, a Partner. “Her trust in him is never betrayed. Lelouch’s kindness did not change even when she lost her memories, nor did he make a single grievance toward her when he made the decision to attack and kill his dearest sister.” I find the first part about being a lover hard to believe after the way the two interact with each other after Narita and particularly in R2. I also believe that the reason she came back for him at the start of R2 had everything to do with his parents plan, as well as the contract that Lelouch made with C.C. and how at the end of ep 25 of season 1 C.C. talks about the happiness that Lelouch seeked and she cries at this time as well.
May 27, 2011 2:42 PM
May 2011
This seems like a habit. I'd like to make a religious reference. Jesus gave his life for the lives of everyone by taking up the sins of all and bearing them as he was crucified. While on the cross he was also pierced through the heart with a spear. He then rose from the dead three days later. Lelouch died for the peace of the world by having all the hate focused on him while bearing everyone's evil and sins and was then stabbed in the heart. But we never see Lelouch's grave or a memorial of any sort as I already mentioned. We don't know how long it takes to recover the first time someone with the Code dies. Charles got shot and it took him like 5-15 minutes to revive. So Lelouch could have pulled a Jesus.
May 27, 2011 5:16 PM
May 2011
Lelouch is French for devious
May 30, 2011 5:09 PM

Dec 2007
This seems like a habit. I'd like to make a religious reference. Jesus gave his life for the lives of everyone by taking up the sins of all and bearing them as he was crucified. While on the cross he was also pierced through the heart with a spear. He then rose from the dead three days later. Lelouch died for the peace of the world by having all the hate focused on him while bearing everyone's evil and sin

Lol, that's exactly what I told my friends at the last convention xD
Lelouch is my personal Jesus, because He also died for the sins of all people and later returned from the dead ^_^
Also, he was younger, and got kicked in the balls by life quite a few more times. Then again, his death was physically less painful... So it depends whether you think physical or mental pain is more devastating.

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-
May 30, 2011 10:02 PM
May 2011
Maurox said:
This seems like a habit. I'd like to make a religious reference. Jesus gave his life for the lives of everyone by taking up the sins of all and bearing them as he was crucified. While on the cross he was also pierced through the heart with a spear. He then rose from the dead three days later. Lelouch died for the peace of the world by having all the hate focused on him while bearing everyone's evil and sin

Lol, that's exactly what I told my friends at the last convention xD
Lelouch is my personal Jesus, because He also died for the sins of all people and later returned from the dead ^_^
Also, he was younger, and got kicked in the balls by life quite a few more times. Then again, his death was physically less painful... So it depends whether you think physical or mental pain is more devastating.

Well they say that a slap in the face is worse then being hit by a stick
Jun 18, 2013 11:47 AM
Oct 2012
I find it funny how people believe Lelouch is dead just because Ichiro Okouchi said his "story" as vi Britannia ended despite the director Gorō Taniguchi saying himself that the ending can by interpreted by the viewers themselves and how he's listed dead when he's listed dead as Lelouch vi Britannia and not as Lelouch Lamperouge.

If he really is dead, why can't the director just say so himself? Why go after Ichiro when all he said was that his "story" ended? Of course his story ended lol, he's not Lelouch vi Britannia anymore after all.

...Isn't it more awesome to interpret that he's alive to begin with? Which badass can say that they faked death and achieved what they wanted at the same time rather than be the ordinary martyr (which he achieves too because only C.C will know that he's alive)? Lelouch Lamperouge can!

Also in the original DVD you get to see his face at the end. There is also the immortality thing. So again, it's up to you to interpret if he's alive or not, I just find it funny how people say it's confirmed so get over it and all when it clearly isn't lol.
Pers0naJun 18, 2013 2:52 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Karen x Lelouch pairing - just a wishful thinking?

Maurox - Mar 14, 2009

36 by yawchii »»
Jun 9, 2019 7:00 AM

» Babies!!! :p

cree - Oct 24, 2008

28 by jung-haneul »»
Sep 15, 2010 5:45 AM

» Immortal Lives

Mookamori - Nov 6, 2008

14 by aika17 »»
Jun 10, 2009 6:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.