Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Dec 12, 2012 6:30 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I have found sadly in this episode that Mashiro is a sick individual with a genetic default despite having a genius gene. Here is what I found out:
Emotional and behavioural disorders (EBD) is a broad category which is used commonly in educational settings, to group a range of more specific perceived difficulties of children and adolescents. Both general definitions as well as concrete diagnosis of EBD may be controversial as the observed behavior may depend on many factors.
Precisely the following symptom:
Externalizing disorders

Words and phrases that are commonly used with children who externalize are extroverted, under-controlled, and acting out. This includes Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Conduct Disorder. These children act out their emotions instead of holding them in, exhibiting behaviors such as fighting, bullying, cursing, and other forms of violence.

As such it drags in and becomes even apparent in the following:
Conduct disorder is a psychological disorder diagnosed in childhood that presents itself through a repetitive and persistent pattern of behavior in which the basic rights of others or major age-appropriate norms are violated. These behaviors are often referred to as "antisocial behaviors."[1] Indeed, the disorder is often seen as the precursor to antisocial personality disorder.

Now that being said you can follow from the Conduct Disorder:
Lack of Empathy
Empathy is being able to recognize feelings that other people are experiencing. Therefore, lack of empathy is not being able to recognize feelings of others. The child diagnosed with CD often presents with a lack of empathy. Because the child with CD is unable to place themselves in the other person’s shoes, they are unable to understand their consequences.
One of the factors of conduct disorder is a lower level of fear. Research performed[44] on the impact of toddlers who are exposed to fear and distress show negative emotionality (fear) predict toddlers’ empathy-related responding to distress. The findings support that if a caregiver is able to respond to infant cues, the toddler has a better ability to respond to fear and distress. If a child does not learn how to handle fear or distress the child will be more likely to lash out at other children. If the caregiver is able to provide therapeutic intervention teaching children at risk better empathy skills, the child will have a lower incident level of conduct disorder.

And I think I said enough to show that Mashiro is genetically a lost cause whom has much to offer society with her brain but little can she function around with those illnesses. Being tolerant like Rita is the best one can do or losing it and killing Mashiro is another but then again some people tend to think that it’s best to get rid of problematic kids like Mashiro, I think the benefits are there despite the social problems such a kid like Mashiro causes. However with this: The specific cause of behavioral disorders is not known, but a number of factors may contribute to their development. Genetics may play a role, as behavioral disorders are more common in children who have a family history of mental illness or substance abuse. Environment factors, such as unstable home life, child abuse, lack of supervision, and inconsistent discipline, all seem to increase the risk of children developing behavioral disorders.... it undeniable Mashiro may have had abusive parents that used either drugs or had problems from their own families. To say the least I wonder of them with my findings. Are they even alive?

My sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_disorders#Externalizing_disorders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduct_Disorder#Diagnosis
http://www.localhealth.com/article/behavioral-disorders
About fan service appeal, I find that Rita’s breast press in the spoiler
Was sexually appealing to me cause I liker her big breasts.

About Rita, I find that Rita at the end in the following,

Was MOE and made my manhood happier.

About Hauhau aka Himemiya Saori//Tatebayashi Souichirou-senpai, I find that both of them in the spoiler
as a first appearance make me think that Souichirou is kind of like Jin but more refined/conservative and it looks like he has a relationship going on with Saori. While Hauhau looks best in the spoiler
with MOE appeals as such it show and she exhibited. The earphones too.

About thee end/my conclusion, indeed the episode had forced drama to appeal to the masses sadly. It was not really done right cause it felt forced.

I am getting FUCK ALL FED THE FUCK UP with the shit drags at the end. Always dragging blah blah this shit and that shit at the end. GET ON WITH IT! GET ON WITH IT! Meaning pass it and don’t drag. If you have to show some MOE DO IT but don’t make characters talk and blah blah shit then at the end MOE BOOM and that’s it. NO! Make the MOE BOOM and it’s over.

It’s hard to explain but if there is one thing forced in this series it’s the last 5 minutes of every single episode. Being in the industry, I can see in fact the series drags on instead of taking a direct approach to things. Easiest way to explain them would be instead of taking a detour, why not take the direct road to the destination? Pretty much.

NOW ON TO CLUB STUFF!

About Rita, I personally now loved Rita in the following,

Whom she has killer looks. That’s lovely of her.

I wanted TO KILL AND BULLET SNIPE RYOUSUKE FOR THE FOLLOWING,

YOU DARE DO THIS SHIT TO RITA? FUCK YOU SHIT HEAD! DIE FUCK FACE SHIT! I KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Rita in the following,

Had a very nice show and I liked.

Rita had lovely expressions in the spoiler
and I liked them.

Rita has better expressions in the spoiler
whom I appreciated and got aroused to. Mind all not sexually.

Rita looked nice in the past in the spoiler
flashback made her look better IMO.

IN GENERAL ALL FUCK OFF FROM RITA! SHE IS MINES AND IS IN MY HAREM! You don’t like her? FINE! SHE IS MINES AND MOVE ON!

MORE GIFS!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 12, 2012 4:24 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm...episode 10:

One thing I want to mention is tough love in this episode that came from Ryuunosuke. This was considered the highlight imo.

At first, I didn't like that guy trap much but when I realized what he was saying to Rita, it was all just brutal honesty rather than insults. He's helping her see her own faults rather than directing them all (from her point of view) to Mashiro. You see that smile she often gives to people? It basically masks her true expressions (which is jealousy) towards Mashiro and the others. But in a way, Rita also tries to smile in order to move on but when he sees Mashiro, it all comes back to her which she threw a fit this episode. Yet, in this episode, Rita finally sees Mashiro's determination in what she tries to accomplish and what she loves to do - making art.

It's a good thing everyone got along well thanks to Ryuunosuke. Calling it now but he's my favorite character from the series. I also fucking lol'd @ the end of the episode.
Stark700Dec 12, 2012 4:28 PM
Dec 12, 2012 4:37 PM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
Hmm...episode 10:

One thing I want to mention is tough love in this episode that came from Ryuunosuke. This was considered the highlight imo.

At first, I didn't like that guy trap much but when I realized what he was saying to Rita, it was all just brutal honesty rather than insults. He's helping her see her own faults rather than directing them all (from her point of view) to Mashiro. You see that smile she often gives to people? It basically masks her true expressions (which is jealousy) towards Mashiro and the others. But in a way, Rita also tries to smile in order to move on but when he sees Mashiro, it all comes back to her which she threw a fit this episode. Yet, in this episode, Rita finally sees Mashiro's determination in what she tries to accomplish and what she loves to do - making art.

It's a good thing everyone got along well thanks to Ryuunosuke. Calling it now but he's my favorite character from the series. I also fucking lol'd @ the end of the episode.
I hope you had a good ROFL at some of my comments.

The end is good but sometimes it feels like a drag. Hard to explain.

I do like your output on Ryuunosuke and Rita but I still keep her to my harem. :P

Rita has the features I like in girls.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Please sign our Petition

Vasche - Aug 20, 2013

1 by Alexmakina »»
Aug 18, 2015 12:11 PM

» Christmas Card

PsychoKitteh - Dec 15, 2012

2 by Aleron »»
Aug 10, 2013 5:07 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 3, 2012

7 by Yumekichi11 »»
Dec 4, 2012 6:25 PM

Poll: » GIFS from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 8!

Yumekichi11 - Nov 30, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Nov 30, 2012 1:27 AM

Poll: » Image Stitches of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 8!

Yumekichi11 - Nov 30, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Nov 30, 2012 1:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.