Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 15, 2020 8:54 AM

Jul 2020
it gave me a little depression and feeling of being betrayed I feel bad for the MC and how the story went it could be a good harem hentai but the author wants it NTR it's a real shame
Nov 23, 2020 5:31 AM
Nov 2020
If someone made an alternate ending like what will the mc do after he finds out that the tachibanas got smashed by the other guys share it to me plsss....
Jul 3, 2021 8:06 PM
Oct 2019
This feeling can only be cured by a true ending of this series... When i read this series it makes me want to throw my device into a dump... My mood since then is going crazy... Disappointed, Mad and sadness... And it lasts for a week...

I never stop looking for its new chapter because i want to know its true ending... I always imagine that the next chapter would be a revenge against those 3 guys who raped them and humiliation to those girls like when the protagonist became more manly and aggressive and make those girls submit and never betraying the protagonist... Then the girls will feel guilty and begging for forgiveness...

Even if they loved him, eventually when those 3 bastard keep banging them, it will make the girls will stay and leaving the protagonist without any feelings... Or became a huge slvt that always ask for s3x to anyone... Well the pleasure will always makes human keep betraying each other...

When i read the word like tachibana or the same genre with this series... It makes me remember those series...

I hope that it's new chapter would satisfy and cure this feeling of mine... If it backwards, then i will stop reading all of it for some time and focusing myself on another things...
Jul 3, 2021 8:44 PM
Oct 2019
I read it all at C86... Again i was hoping for a true ending of this series... Cheating and Ntr is one thing, but that blackmailing thing is the one that make me crazy... The art and the tech is nothing to me when reading this...
Jul 3, 2021 8:52 PM
Oct 2019
Even if you read the other route like c89... You get the same thing... If the author really love the ntr and cheating then those 3 bastard should go bolder and having sex with girls in front of the protagonist then make them submit and leaving or kicking out the protagonist out of their house... That would be better for those who their moral is degenerated...
Jan 25, 2023 11:16 PM

Aug 2011
Seriously depress that they never gave this a hentai animation that's for sure
Apr 22, 2023 10:09 PM

Jan 2020
saleem97 said:
I always imagine that the next chapter would be a revenge against those 3 guys who raped them and humiliation to those girls like when the protagonist became more manly and aggressive and make those girls submit and never betraying the protagonist...
I've noticed that most people don't understand the ending of the story.  The guys from the inn were arrested and considering the fact that everything they've recorded is iron-clad evidence against them, it's unlikely that they'll ever be released. In other words, there is no 'revenge' to be had. Kyouka won and those guys, presumably along with their accomplices in the inn, are boned for life.

It's not a 'sad' or 'NTR' ending. Yuu was wrong when he used the girls for sex without ever considering what they want and ultimately he matured enough to realize it. It's implied that they'd still be down-to-vanilla and that he could be nailing them but actively chooses not to. He didn't get NTR'd and they didn't betray him.  All things considered, as long as you disregard the multiple abortions it's a fairly positive, overall 'good' ending. Although it doesn't seem that Yuu ended up with any of the three women, he's still close to them and considers them family that he deeply cares for. They feel the same way.  That's pretty far removed from NTR/betrayal IMO.... but yeah I get it, most people get angry that Yuu didn't get the harem of extremely attractive women that were way out of his league, heh.

No. I never got 'seriously depressed' though I did have a sort of whiplash due to "NTR" tags not really existing properly back when this was released. I was caught completely off guard but other than that, good times.
Jun 9, 2023 8:33 PM
Nov 2017
It’s funny there’s a few NTR I love but are super depressing yet this isn’t one at all, it is an all time favourite tho
Oct 16, 2023 5:56 PM
Jul 2010
The girls are long gone (particularly the second sister) and the short guy just returns to be their little brother.
More details are unveiled in the novel but it just goes from dark to darker.
It's depressing only if you willingly tried to close your eyes to the kind of artist that is Jin, the man is a NTR writer through and through.
Dec 8, 2023 9:56 AM
Nov 2018
Can someone explain the ending, So i read the c86 version, and in that version the rapist got arrested by the police, and then i read the novel version, and in this version it got different ending, so is this doujin has two version??, i confused, becaused i told the novel is sequel to the manga, but when i read is only retelling the manga version with different in some scene and the ending, and if the novel is the sequel to the manga why the rapist not in imprisoned,in the manga it is clearly explained that they were arrested by the police,and in the novel there is no mention of them being free,so this doesn't make sense if the novel is the sequel.
Raftflips098Dec 8, 2023 10:34 AM
Apr 15, 2:53 PM
Nov 2017
There are some NTR I can’t reread because they are so depressing… thankfully this isn’t one, mostly because we don’t get much focus on the mc finding out or getting hurt
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I'm surprised that no studio adapt this manga

3zar - Jan 4

2 by Rogersss »»
Apr 15, 2:52 PM

» Can someone can explain the ending

Raftflips098 - Dec 8, 2023

0 by Raftflips098 »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:17 AM

» Why is this so infamous among readers?

c0rnhorse - Nov 19, 2012

13 by spectre699 »»
Jun 28, 2023 5:43 AM

» Well, For those who are sad, here is something for you !!

IsekaiNekko - Nov 12, 2021

4 by Zane_0 »»
Aug 17, 2022 9:01 PM

» Opposite of this work and other

Rafiki_manding0 - Apr 10, 2015

1 by IsekaiNekko »»
Nov 11, 2021 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.