Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2012 9:02 PM

Mar 2011
I have only read de 2nd volume dawgs not the first one, i felt bad but u kno my dick felt great lOL, but idk can som1 fill me in on dis
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2012 6:37 AM

Dec 2011
Well MTSP is known for his ntr/corruption scenario's so it shouldn't be a surprise, especially after the to be continued at the end of first harem release (C80).
Don't mind the plot and just enjoy the awesome art, because this artist delivers masterpieces.
Jan 7, 2013 3:10 AM
Apr 2011
Like the above said, It was one of very superb Netorare doujinshi

I do read many genre manga and doujinshi and this one I Like ! :D
Jan 12, 2014 1:03 PM
Apr 2012
Convolvolus said:
Dude, are you kidding me? This was the saddest thing, ever. There was 50 pages of a beautiful relationship/harem buildup and then BAM, for a 100 pages the main character gets NTRed like hell. T.T But, you're right, you rage, you lose. The drawings were phenomenal though.

For me, the story is just mild netorare, other than those netorare crap. one thing that make you not forget
out standing art, there are worst netorare story like hate and love(it has three series vol 1:220 pages beautiful relationship/harem buildup. vol 2. get blackmail then netorare vol .3 read it for your self) one thing though this one not gana come close to the outstanding art of tachibana san,for me tachibana san girl dint get blackmail they just get arouse its the girl decision(after the drug went off they still want something), so dont be sad for the male MC his way better off without those Pig.

NTR GOD Takeda, Hiromitsu the creator of maken ki.
NekevsJan 12, 2014 1:13 PM
Nov 5, 2014 8:19 AM

Jan 2014
Nekevs said:
Convolvolus said:
Dude, are you kidding me? This was the saddest thing, ever. There was 50 pages of a beautiful relationship/harem buildup and then BAM, for a 100 pages the main character gets NTRed like hell. T.T But, you're right, you rage, you lose. The drawings were phenomenal though.

For me, the story is just mild netorare, other than those netorare crap. one thing that make you not forget
out standing art, there are worst netorare story like hate and love(it has three series vol 1:220 pages beautiful relationship/harem buildup. vol 2. get blackmail then netorare vol .3 read it for your self) one thing though this one not gana come close to the outstanding art of tachibana san,for me tachibana san girl dint get blackmail they just get arouse its the girl decision(after the drug went off they still want something), so dont be sad for the male MC his way better off without those Pig.

NTR GOD Takeda, Hiromitsu the creator of maken ki.

yeah i totally I agree... you might as well conclude or add an epilogue for yourself where he find a real loyal girlfriend for himself... since it's stated at C84 that he stop having sex with them... and in this you're self viewed epilogue you can imagine how this family of his got devastated seeing him happy with the girl, since it's their karma that they cheated on him... doing all that horrible stuff, it's the MC guy's gain and it's his family's lost...
DeadZeroSourceNov 5, 2014 8:23 AM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jan 12, 2015 11:07 PM
May 2014
Woah Woah guys you got it all wrong!!

Lets start off with the tags. Tbh this isn't an ntr because the girls of this story did not fall trap to pleasure. They were BLACKMAILED and FORCED to do as they say.

Secondly, they stopped having sex with the MC because they were not sure whether they were pregnant with the rape babies. They made double sure so that they will not confuse the MCs child if they have sex and they get pregnant.

Thirdly, the girls are bot sluts. As I mentioned before they were FORCED by BLACKMAIL which shows that they have no choice but to obey. In one of the clvolunes, the mother alone had sex with the blackmailers because she didn't want her daughters to be apart of their scheme anynore.

Lastly, if you all read the volumes abd extra chapters, you'll will find out that they were planning to abort the rape babies which the MC slightly overheard but was half asleep. So it ends well I guess. However the rape videos recorded by the rapists (7 or them) were out in the public and the MC had gotten his hands on one of them.

So in the end it is all up to the readers imagination of what happens next whether the family will break or not. Tbh I did get depressed reading this but soon got over it but bow stuck again reading other mangas with misleading and missed tags.

Thanks for listening to me rambling.
Jun 7, 2016 4:24 PM
Jul 2015
Oh thank God cuz I just read this a couple of days ago and had been feeling like shit but now I'm a whole lot calmer
Apr 23, 2017 6:17 PM
Apr 2017
In my opinion, this manga does an exceptional job of setting up the readers for a massive kick to the groin. I know that this is not an NTR, but it is close and those minor differences are the reason this story is so painful. In most NTR one or all of the main characters are weak in one way or another. And it is that weakness that causes their downfall. That isn't the case here. The four main characters seem more like normal people which makes it much easier for the reader to associate and identify with them. The author of this story did a very good job of making the main characters likeable and he gave the reader the entire first parts of the manga to do exactly that. By the time the groin strike comes most readers have identified with or likes one or all of the main leads. It's painful watching likeable characters you identify with have their world destroyed before your eyes.

The art work is very good. It is one of the most enjoyable aspects of this manga. I wish the artist would work on more pleasant story types. Sometimes vanilla isn't so boring. Especially if the art work is great.

The whole manga has a vibe that reminds me of a paradise lost scenario. It's just so easy to get caught up in the main character's experiences only to have all those good feelings snatched away at the end.

I should have known that this was going to end badly before I started reading. I guess I did; but I didn't expect to enjoy the vanilla so much before the groin strike knocked me off my damn feet.
simicmagicApr 24, 2017 2:45 AM
Aug 21, 2017 10:07 AM

Jan 2016

Completely agree with you. I should have known it wouldn't end well but it still breaks my heart :(

I thought this was going to be a vanilla doujinshi! My expectation instantly destroyed after the first chapter. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's a bad thing. Though this is not a truly NTR, they're kinda forced to do the men wants. It really broke my heart in the second half. And the ending is really twisted. But I think this is a good doujin, would recommend it to my vanilla-loving friends.
trapesiumzAug 21, 2017 10:13 AM
Sep 3, 2017 12:45 AM
Jun 2014
trapesiumz said:

Completely agree with you. I should have known it wouldn't end well but it still breaks my heart :(

I thought this was going to be a vanilla doujinshi! My expectation instantly destroyed after the first chapter. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's a bad thing. Though this is not a truly NTR, they're kinda forced to do the men wants. It really broke my heart in the second half. And the ending is really twisted. But I think this is a good doujin, would recommend it to my vanilla-loving friends.

I think this is all wishful thinking though. It was repeated again and again that they were now screwing a real man and how it was unfair how they didn't know this sensation until now. What started as rape (was it though? they were talked into having sex while extremely horny, nothing more to it), was in fact a fully willing sex act somewhere during the scene. Say one thing, think and do another.

They stopped having sex with Mc cause he is inadequate. Really shallow sluts, but that's how it is. You're all fine having your own imagination, but these scenarios usually end with a severely depressed MC who never really finds anyone again. This seems to be a Japanese loyalty thing. Seen in depressing love stories and scenarios like this.
Sep 3, 2017 11:12 AM

Jan 2016
Stormen said:

I think this is all wishful thinking though. It was repeated again and again that they were now screwing a real man and how it was unfair how they didn't know this sensation until now. What started as rape (was it though? they were talked into having sex while extremely horny, nothing more to it), was in fact a fully willing sex act somewhere during the scene. Say one thing, think and do another.

They stopped having sex with Mc cause he is inadequate. Really shallow sluts, but that's how it is. You're all fine having your own imagination, but these scenarios usually end with a severely depressed MC who never really finds anyone again. This seems to be a Japanese loyalty thing. Seen in depressing love stories and scenarios like this.

Yeah I already read some other manga/doujin that's quite similar to this. I know it's just a wishful thinking, but the author gave us hope from the first chapter. Though it's a subjective thing, in my opinion the ending is just sad. But still, it's a good story overall.
Sep 18, 2017 6:08 AM
Sep 2017
Stormen said:
trapesiumz said:

Its true that they stop having sex with MC to make sure whose baby incase they are pregnant. They say it was a ban to punish the MC because he fall a sleep at the Inn. Then they lifted the ban, but the MC himself already start to dating another girl. He think he was a burden to the family not only the family adopt him they also became his object to satisfy his sexual urges so that was a good point.

The one who maintain sex relationship with the guys from the Inn was only the mother. The mother do that because she was promised that those guy will leave her daughter out of it, in other words she want to protect her daughter. That was the scene when MC finds the mother panties with a trace of sperm, when she come home late not like the usual.

In short the mother got pregnant because the dude got some creampie fetish, and abort the baby.
Jun 19, 2023 5:19 PM
Jun 2023
Ntr is shit takeda hidomitsu is pathetic man
Jun 28, 2023 5:43 AM

Jan 2022
Sgvwgvrgggeff said:
Ntr is shit takeda hidomitsu is pathetic man
I'm with you man, at first I hated him because of his NTR then I realized his art was so good, his art is wasted in NTR, at least do some other stuff, I don't care if it isn't vanilla or harem, just do some other stuff, at this point, there's nothing new he can offer, his storytelling becomes so predictable, it's always the same formula. 
I hope that Tsundero Anime this Sept. gets well received that he'll realize that all the money isn't on NTR. 

More topics from this board

» Has Anyone Gotten Seriously Depressed From This? ( 1 2 )

Trool4Lyfe - Dec 4, 2012

60 by Rogersss »»
Apr 15, 2:53 PM

» I'm surprised that no studio adapt this manga

3zar - Jan 4

2 by Rogersss »»
Apr 15, 2:52 PM

» Can someone can explain the ending

Raftflips098 - Dec 8, 2023

0 by Raftflips098 »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:17 AM

» Well, For those who are sad, here is something for you !!

IsekaiNekko - Nov 12, 2021

4 by Zane_0 »»
Aug 17, 2022 9:01 PM

» Opposite of this work and other

Rafiki_manding0 - Apr 10, 2015

1 by IsekaiNekko »»
Nov 11, 2021 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.