Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2012 6:13 PM

Feb 2010
A Fateful Intervention- The Battle of the Bloody Mists

~Over 20 years ago~

On his way to 'test' Amane, his old student's, skills, Jyenh Cayne, the legendary missing ninja, the Bloodhound of the Hidden Mist, is intercepted by Misuto Hoshi, the Frozen Core of Kirigakure, the mizukage. This is the tale of how Jyenh became known as the sonata of fear, and his last sighting since the Eclipse, and how the Mizukage protected the village's next kage from potential death.

----------------------------------

Moving as a flock of crows Jyenh is intercepted by the mizukage.

"I see you have aged Mizukage Misuto, nice weather is it not? I was just about to pay my old apprentice a visit..."

Jyenh's face was stoic, and he spoke monotonously.

"How did you learn of my movements?"
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 3, 2012 7:49 AM

Sep 2008
Misuto was soaring the skies on Musei, his masked owl. This period of time is when Misuto had left the village to hunt for the three-tailed tortoise and two-tailed cat and left the care of his village in the hands of Natsumi's old sensei, and Amane's aunt Tenka, who herself was one of the old seven swordsman and master of the Kiba swords. He also left because he heard, from sources that Jyenh Cayne, formerly an ANBU member of Kirigakure now missing-nin, was seen in the outskirts of Kiri.

Reaching the edge of the island, of where Kirigakure resided, Misuto had a strange feeling creeping up his spine. He was no sensor ninja but always had a gut feelings of something uneasy. Looking down, he tried to see if he spot something, anything to put this feeling to ease. He had then eventually came across an unusual number of crows. He knee very well that was a ninja ability and knew who it belonged to. He then had Musei do a U-turn, since they flew passed them.

Jumping down, the flock of crows had gathered to a single spot, reforming the body of what made Jyenh Cayne.

"Jyenh Cayne. Bloodhound of the Hidden Mist... You are a threat to Kirigakure and as Mizukage I will have to capture you. Whether its the easy way... Or hard way."

Misuto had answered as if he ignored Jyenh's statement and question with a cold and blank expression. It was true that Misuto had aged but by appearance, not so much. The use of his Frost Armor preserved he young look.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Nov 3, 2012 9:15 PM

Feb 2010
(did i get the sharingan from enders char before this or not?)

Jyenh already knew what his silence meant.

"So it was just being at the right place at the right time I see. Did you enjoy what I left you the last time I paid a visit? (sword and mask on the statue)"

No evil or killing intent that used to be so profound could be detected in Jyenh, it was as though he had less intent to kill as a new born babe, innocence shrouding him in an off-putting manner.

"But, as you can see..."

Jyenh rested his hand on his swords.

"I already equipped myself with some new ones."

The blades had the same feeling as they always used to, it was as if they had their very own souls. It was evidently not his, but from one of the blades was shrouded by an invisible darkness.

"I have yet to have a serious fight to try them out." Jyenh grips his sword, his face emotionless, not fitting to the feeling of innocence around him.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Nov 3, 2012 9:34 PM

Sep 2008
"I am not here to have a friendly discussion. You may have been a loyal member of Kirigakure in the past but those times are done. Your current actions speak for who you are and I have no intentions in holding back to apprehend you."

It was true. Misuto had no feelings for the man in front of him. As a higher up, it was his duty to do what must be done and as a shinobi, he had to kill his emotions in order to perform his actions. His words were direct and cruel. As if they had never had a past before. He just didn't care at this point. This was one of the reasons for his alias as the "Frozen core of Kirigakure". Memories were just memories and an obstacle to what must be done. In honestly, those that were close to him would think he is two-faced but that is just how he was when faced with a situation.

Watching Jyenh with his swords, Misuto knew that he had to be careful. Who knows what he has been doing for years and techniques he has learn through time? Of course, Misuto himself hasn't been slacking with his own training but he always had to be prepared for the unexpected.

"Get ready... And careful not to blink..."

After speaking his words, he perform the ram seal with a single hand causing ten ice mirrors to appear all around them, in different angles and distance. The mirrors were the signature move of the Yuki's clan Hyoton style Kekkei Genkai. With it they were able to move at an incredible fast speed striking their opponents without them being able to attack. Because of this, Hoshi was one of the fastest shinobi in the world, along side the Hokage and Raikage.

One of the mirrors was right behind Misuto as he simply toon a step back and was.absorbed right into it causing his reflection to appear in all of the ten mirrors. He was being serious but at the same time still held back. The Mizukage didn't like to rush in combat and would prefer to see what his adversary was capable of but if Jyenh didn't react fast, Misuto's next move could definitely be his last.

(-10 for all 10 Ice Mirrors
Total Sp: 260)
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Nov 3, 2012 9:53 PM

Feb 2010
As soon as Jyenh saw the movements of hoshi's hands he withdrew his swords, letting them fly from his sheath without grasping them.

"Dance of the Amaranth."

Jyenh flips, barely leaving space from the ground, catching his blades with his feet, having chakra concentrated in them, as he twils around in a rapid fashion, a sphere of blades protecting him. A keen eye might see that there were seals on his blades, which caused more blades to be added to the sphere as he formed the horse hand sign with his free hands.

In less than a second, all the blades but the initial 2 exploded all around him as he used his boil release: skilled mist technique, creating an extremely corrosive acid within the ice mirrors, which started to melt away themselves.

Jyenh now held his swords in his hands.

(-39 for Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique
Total SP: 121)

Nov 4, 2012 9:07 AM

Sep 2008
Misuto had anticipated Jyenh to use his vapor release, to counter the ice mirrors. Watching the steam close in on the mirrors, Misuto had jumped out of one, which was to the west of Jyenh. The mirrors were more of a distraction or "bait" to see how he would react, and it succeeded. Not only did he use his Kekkei but he also used his swords in a strange way. Misuto noticed that the blades multiply but wasn't sure if that was all they could do.

Jyenh was well known in Kirigakure for having a Kekkei that the fifth Mizukage possessed. Which is also trouble for Misuto since it can destroy his own ice mirrors. Luckily, the melting factor wasn't instant. Another thing that Jyenh was known for was that he was a seven swordsman and was strong enough to slay the old seven swordsman, as they were planning coup d'etat, long ago. Close-range combat was out of the question and the use of the hyoton Kekkei was limiting. Not to mention that hidden mist jutsu is practically pointless as Jyenh is skilled with the silent killing technique.

Even while things seemed to be somewhat one-sided, the Mizukage wasn't about to give up. He always had a way to get out of a tough situation, otherwise he wouldn't be Kage to begin with. First he had to get rid of the vapor, which wasn't a problem...

"Futon: Divine Wind"

Six small tornadoes had sprout from all over the field. The purpose wasn't to go on the offense but to get deal with the vapor, which succeeded. The vapor started to get sucked into the tornadoes, clearing the field from the melting substance but the danger was far from over. Misuto didn't want to wait for Jyenh to make his next move. He wanted to go a bit on the offense to see how Jyenh would defend so right after creating the tornadoes, Misuto continued with the hand seals and took in a deep breath.

"Katon: Great Fireball Technique"

After calling out the name of his jutsu, in his head, the kage shot out a large heating fireball from his mouth. He didn't know the properties of the swords Jyenh was using but a sword is a sword and was able to be burned, and eventually melt, and the sphere was made of the swords. He wondered how Jyenh would do since Misuto was sure that being in the sphere would weight him down making dodging almost impossible.

(-6 for 6 tornadoes
-1 Great Fireball
Total Cp: 253)
Nov 4, 2012 1:21 PM

Feb 2010
Jyenh had already accepted that the mizukage wasn't going to allow his ice mirrors to be melted so easily, and with the fireball technique he had just use he now knew that Hoshi was trying to analyse how he defends, so that he can attack and counter attack more easily.

Jyenh stopped whirling, his 2 main swords ending up back in their sheaths, as all the other blades momentum were transferred into a single large blade as it started spinning in a single direction, taking on the image of a solid steel shield. Jyenh let go as the fire hit, using chakra threads to keep the blade aloft, dissipating the flames as the metal became red hot. He punch the ground with a chakra-empowered hand in such a way that it caused only a single spot big enough for a person as Jyenh jumps down the whole, withdrawing his sword a bit, producing a smoke bomb from its seals as he throws it above ground.

Jyenh, waiting patiently, watches for any disturbance in the smoke, or movement around him with his sharply trained eyes.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.