Pic:
HelloCandyOct 30, 2012 12:48 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 1, 2012 5:43 AM

Apr 2011
Name: Damian Faust
Affiliation: God
Faction: Spell Caster
Weapon(s): A Grimoire (called Necromicon von Faustian) filled with over 20 generations of charms, spells, sorceries, songs, potion recipes, curses, enchantments, and magic circles, All spells are performed by 'spirit' summoning rituals. Spirits can range from 'light', to 'grey', and 'dark'. Some are 'regular' spirits, others are defined as 'epic' spirits. All are temporary and will be unsummoned after the battle.
Power(s):

Short Bio:

Extra Info: Damian's personality tends to be a bit tad rude... but he isn't a real bad guy
Pic:

Gibz0maticNov 9, 2012 6:33 PM
Nov 1, 2012 4:43 PM
Aug 2012
Name: Elizabeth Rockefeller
Affiliation: God
Faction: Angel
Weapons: a single rapier

Powers:
Short Bio:
In life and death she was and always will be devoted entirely to God. She does everything in god's name and only follows the commands of the Arch Angel Gabriel and God himself. She didn't have that hard of a living life considering her father was incredibly rich, but things got harder in death. She eventually started to fight evil creatures and home her skills with the rapier.
Extra Info:
Pic:

(About her name, I couldn't decide on a last name so I used a name from history class. John D. Rockefeller was an oil tycoon and I admire how he helped the country. I had her be his daughter that was I don't know, probably shot or something of that sort at age 17. I tried a name that might fit that time period...did you know he lived to be 97 years old? 0.0)
BlossomlightNov 10, 2012 2:32 PM
Nov 1, 2012 5:13 PM

Jul 2009
Name:
ArchAngel Gabriel
Affiliation:
God
Faction:
Angels
A Longsword paired with a Heater Shield. Both are ornately designed, works of art in there own right. Suitable for a ArchAngel
Power(s):
The Ability to Manipulate Light. His is also able to generate light, using his Faith as a medium.
Short Bio:
Extra Info:
An extremely devote Angel, Gabriel believes that everything he does is for God, and will follow any order his Lord gives him.
Pic:

To be continued....

so far....

HelloCandyNov 1, 2012 9:28 PM

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Nov 1, 2012 7:57 PM

Jul 2011
Name: Leslie Deathsinger
Affiliation: Helothous
Faction: Mystic
Weapon(s): Dagger with a skull imbued in the center of the hilt
Power(s):
Summon Familiars
Leslie can summon forth two familiars rather than an army of zombies. Both summons require an amount of blood that is taken upon use.

Short Bio: Ever since she was young, Leslie has had connections with the dark spirits of the underworld. People often noticed her talking to herself, and when asked who she was talking to, she would reply, Ballacre. Everyone thought it was just an imaginary friend before one day, people were shocked to see a large demon accompanied by purple flames follow her around wielding an extremely daunting sword. Many people were frightened to death by her new "friend", and what freaked them out even more was that after the large demon, was a slim man who served as her servant. Spiders, Demons, Guillotines, the townsfolk had enough, and, to her parents objection to the townsfolk, she was exiled. While journeying, she had encountered a man, a man of which gained even the highest respect from Ballacre. She met Helothous. From then, she served him while at the same time, training under him in the dark arts, honing her skills as a loyal servant to the Lord.
Extra Info: I guess I'll put personality in here.
Leslie is quite flirty, and likes to be amused. She's quite demanding and spoiled sometimes, but never commands her servants to the point of abuse. She's quite pushy, and very playful, and can be rather friendly, if you are on her side that it. She's very merciful to her foes to the dissent of Ballacre.
Pic:
Shifo-ChanNov 3, 2012 10:24 AM
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Nov 1, 2012 8:16 PM

Jan 2012
Name: Angel von Helsing
Faction: The Forsaken
Weapon(s): N/A
Power(s): Glamoring- a form of hypnotism; flight; super speed; control over flames
Short Bio: When I was a child in the 1800s, I heard stories of how Vampyer can easily seduce humans and make them their slaves or loveres, or worse, apart of their unholy army of blood suckers. I thought those stories were just that, stories. By Helothous, I was wrong. I met my love one dark night and just as the stories went, he lured me to his bed and turned me into a Vampyer, and I've never felt so free. I now follow him as one of his Forsaken, and I shall do so for the rest of eternity.
Pic:

Name: Maya the Raven
Faction: The Furies- Leader
Weapon(s): N/A
Power(s): Without her gloves, with one touch she can turn any living thing to ruin.
Short Bio: I am literal fallen angel. I was one of the few female angels God had and fell from grace. One night investigating a claim of someone setting free Helothous, I made the mistake of doing so myself, thus as a punishment I was banished from Heaven, only to be rewarded as being Helothous' third wife. When God closes one door...
Pic:

Nov 3, 2012 6:08 AM
Jun 2010
Name: Albus Sin Lucifis
Faction:The Forsaken
Weapon(s):Clarent (sword) (Seen in pic)
Power(s):High speed, exceptionally high strength, Seduction of humans, Day walker
Short Bio: I can't remember everything, perhaps there's cause behind that? Or perhaps I'm just old, I can only remember pain, death and suffering. Was it mine, if not who's? How did I feel empathy towards them? Regardless I know my purpose for the here and now, and I shall continue to do so till there and later.
Extra Info: Skilled (not mastered) in mult. forms of martial arts.
Pic:

HelloCandyNov 7, 2012 3:21 PM

Nov 14, 2012 7:58 PM

Apr 2011
Name: Asmodi, prefers to be called Lily, also known as Luke

Faction: The Damned - Leader

Weapon(s): Claws, bone weapons, venom

Power(s): Emotional manipulation and shape-shifting

Short Bio: Asmodi is, and always has been, a succubus, a demon of lust. Like most succubi, she started out among the ranks of the weaker demons but with age comes experience- she's had a lot of experience- and therefore power, soon becoming the master of her abilities. A relatively short while ago she was courted by the King of the Dead and became his second wife. It was no surprise to her when he approached her, her charm was near-irresistible; countless nobility have sought her hand and her beauty has caused even some of the most devote angels to fall. With her came her countless thralls, slaves, and flesh-toys, considerably bolstering the King's already-growing ranks. Even though she has never given birth herself, she has impregnated many women by transforming into an incubus and using the sperm she harvested from other males- whether they be humans, demons, vampires, or even fallen angels- which is tainted with her own special concoction of corruption. Once one of her women give birth to a cambion (a half-human offspring of a demon), she is either discarded completely, given to her toys or offspring, or kept as a brood-mother for the rest of their life. Her male livestock rarely last very long so she has to constantly replenish her supply to keep up with her appetite otherwise she'll have to resort to feeding off her own offspring which never tastes as good as the free-roam livestock.

Extra info:

Pic: Demon Female form:

Demon male form:

Some of her more powerful (and giant) transformations:
Newmn84Feb 2, 2013 12:54 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Oasis Inn

HelloCandy - Nov 2, 2012

37 by Newmn84 »»
Nov 19, 2012 11:09 PM

» Village of Catiuon

HelloCandy - Nov 13, 2012

0 by HelloCandy »»
Nov 13, 2012 4:45 PM

» Kingdome of God

HelloCandy - Oct 31, 2012

0 by HelloCandy »»
Oct 31, 2012 4:13 PM

» The Lair of Helothous

HelloCandy - Oct 30, 2012

0 by HelloCandy »»
Oct 30, 2012 7:55 PM

» Character info

HelloCandy - Oct 30, 2012

0 by HelloCandy »»
Oct 30, 2012 12:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.