Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 21, 2012 7:17 PM

Jul 2012
Sitting bolt up right in his bed Shadi swore to himself as he rubbed the cold sweat from his brow. He felt helpless as the screams grew louder and louder. Then with a sudden shock he realized the screams weren't from the dream at all. The bone chilling screams ripped through the night leaving Shadi numb. He didn't know what to do. He realized the screams were from people getting killed but he couldn't bring himself to move.

Then a loud explosion occured causing the manor to rumble on it's supports. Then the door swung open. On the other side of the doorway a figure sporting dark gear and a mask. Shadi froze with terror as they waltzed into his room. Their level of confidence was unerving at first but suddenly one of them dropped. His partner jumped across the room landing in a shady spot as another figure appeared in the door. This time it was a familar one.

"Shadi! Are you alright?!" his mother asked without tearing her gaze from the intruder. Broken from his trance he stammered an answer as best he could.

"No, mother. I am fine. What happened to you though?!" Shadi asked as he lept up and rushed to his mothers side. Her right arm had a gash just above the elbow that was bleeding heavily. Her left was also full of cuts but not as serious.

"I'm fine. Just get behind me. The family is under attack. We must get out of here before it is to late." she was now glaring at the figure that was tensed in the corner ready for the chance to strike.

"Mother where is"

"Your father died when this whole thing started. Listen we don't have time so don't argue with me and get ready to run." she said her cruel tongue bit him like cool steal. Knowing it was best to not argue with her he tensed up and made ready to follow his mother's lead.

"NOW! She yelled as mist suddenly started to appear all around them. It was only moments until they were cover in thick mist. His mother grabbed him and they ran.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 22, 2012 9:48 AM

Jul 2012
"Keep close or you'll run out of my mist." she said as they sprinted towards the back portion of the manor. Her voice was strained as if she was in pain, but her expression didn't show it. In truth Shadi was scared of his mother right now. Her expression was one of pure hatred and fear as they ran. Shadi was just about to ask her to elaborate on the situation; however, a kunai whizzed through the mist and struck my mothers leg. She collapsed and the mist slowly started to disperse. As the duo looked around they saw where the kunai had come from.

A group of the masked men stood there all had some manor of weapon drawn. Their empty eyes leered at them as if they were not only looking at them but through them. Then silently they begin to part allowing two men to walk forward. Shadi didn't know who they were but he really didn't want to find out at that moment.

"Well well. Looks like these two are the only ones left. It's funny how the bitch of the family has put up more of a fight than the leader." The masked men laughed up only half heartedly as if they were zombies. The man who had spoken glared at them and it returned them to their former state of silence.

"Master we really must hurry. I'm sure the village has be notified of what has occured here. We don't have much time left."

"You're right, Amus. You two." he directed his attention to a pair of masked figures at the far end of the line. "Bring the boy and leave the wench. We have more use of her in the politics." he said with a crooked smile. It sent cold shivers down Shadi's spine as the man and his servant turned away. "I'll see you soon, boy." he said as he disappeared behind the masked men once again. The pair that had been ordered to retrieve us slowly walked forward.

"You will not take him!" Mother screamed but she was powerless to do anything as they kicked her into the far wall leaving her winded.

"Mother!" he yelled and made to go towards her but my attempt was cut short as something heavy rapped his head knocking him out instantly.
GrimoraOct 23, 2012 11:53 AM
Oct 24, 2012 12:34 PM

Jul 2012
Several hours later Shadi woke up in a clearing. The masked men were no where in sight but the ring leader and his leech stood directly in front of me. They both looked out at the clearing to the far off forest.

"Ah, I see you're awake. Did you have a nice nap?" the leader chuckled. "I hope so because where you're going you might not get a lot of sleep." he turned and smiled at Shadi.

"Where are you taking me?! Who are you people?!" Shadi yelled trying to free his hands that were tied behind his back.

"Oh, don't worry. We won't be the ones carrying you anywhere; however, they on the other hand." he said pointing to a group of people that came flying out of the forest in their direction. Silence fell as they allowed the newcomers closed the gap between the two parties. As they arrived they went straight to business leaving no chance for small talk.

"Is this him?"

"Why, yes it is. Now where is our money?" the leader asked. Utterly bewildered by this current turn of events Shadi snapped.

"You killed my family, my father. For money!?" Shadi roared struggling harder to get free. "You bastard! I'll kill you! I'll fucking kill you!" he roared hatred igniting inside of him.

"Analeea, shut him up!" the leader of the new group said suddenly and before Shadi knew it a kunai was at his throat. Stunned by fear he looked over at the owner of the kunai, and silenced himself immidiately. For there standing before him was a goddess in human form.

Oct 26, 2012 1:27 PM

Jul 2012
Several months had passed since Shadi had been kidnapped, and he had personally given up all hope of getting rescued. It was just the loneiness that had gotten to him, but the beatings did as well. They honestly scared Shadi because they never came at the same time. One day it could be in the morning, then it could be night before they came the next day. He was fed slop which tasted like something thrown together from left overs, he could never keep all of it down though.

By the time the third month of his incarceration he was nothing more than a fragile tooth pick. His body was covered in bruises, and dried blood from the cuts they had bestoded upon him. He was honestly tired of living and was about to bite off his tongue when one day a strange guard appeared outside of his cell. He wasn't the usual guards that visited him whenever he recieved food or his beatings.

"Get up. It's time to go." he said as the cell door swung open. At first Shadi didn't move, but the man found this unacceptable and walked into his cell and grabbed him by the collar. Shadi did not have the stength to fight back and so he was drug out of his cell and into the hallway where another man was waiting with a blindfold.

"Is this really him? I knew the guards were told to rough him up a bit, but was this really necessary?" asked the other man with a twinge of displeasure in his voice.

"Are you questioning the master's methods?" the other asked as he threw Shadi to the ground. The man who seemed uncofortable looked down at him for a brief moment and then with sad eyes covered his head with the blindfold leaving Shadi in complete darkness.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.