Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Durarara!! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 14, 2012 5:34 AM
Jul 2011
So far, I watch finished all the episodes of Durarara!!
It was great! But I am still confused about some things.

1. At the end, in the Dollars chatroom, does Saika, Celty, Izaya, Mikado and Kida knows each
other? Does all of them knows each other real/true identity? For eg, Does celty know kanra is izaya?

2. Previously Saika in the chatroom was spamming some craps like mad, is it Anri?
I know Anri is Saika but I mean seriously is she the one who does all the spams?

3. What does Celty's death scythe does? It doesn't cut or slice the person!

4. Will there be a season 2? I been googling around and I know there's a petition going on. Some of the sites say season 2 is confirmed but exact date is unknown. Some, however says that there is no season 2 at all.

THANKS in advance for clearing my doubts!
Sep 15, 2012 6:29 AM

Sep 2011
1: Yes aside from mikado to izaya they all know its one another
2: It was not anri at first, that was the girl originally going around thinking shes saika before everyone fucked her up
3: It just incapacitates them, imagine a bat that can 1 hit knock out anything no matter what it is
4: As of the moment there will be no season 2, howevor durarara is both brain bases and aniplex's best selling show so there is a very good chance there will be another season 1 day.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 30, 2015 9:03 AM
Nov 2015
Why kida is working for izaya after yellow gang incident...he hates him still works for him to search that old man,who tries to kill him..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

234 by Karva1 »»
Apr 20, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usami-Haru - Mar 18, 2010

456 by Karva1 »»
Apr 20, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Proselyt - Jan 14, 2010

331 by Karva1 »»
Apr 19, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

katzenjammer - Feb 18, 2010

299 by Kurkitos »»
Feb 5, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kirika- - May 27, 2010

205 by dr_hydrangea »»
Jan 31, 4:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.