Forum Settings
Forums
New
Like it?
Aug 11, 2012 8:52 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was quite stale. It featured the less stuff but in depth info, which is fine but next episode better pick up the action more. That being said I find Asuna x Kirito best in the following,

KIRITO GRAB ASUNA! YES! Even though it was not that much of a grab it looked forced to me. In general the alst part in the spoiler
felt really good and revealed somewhat elements. Despite that other Asuna x Kirito parts at #2 would be the mint tea part and #3 is the bench pat where Kirito actually does drop his sandwich.

About the resolve, went out nicely in the spoiler
quite the sight as all gather and peace somewhat turns out. Glad that Asuna played an aggressive role TBH.

Personally I do find the harsh realization of the person in the spoiler
to be rather gloomy and sad. That person truly shows that and the design certainly reminds of Matrix a little among other anime characters. Might edit later.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
IS THE SEXIEST OF ASUNA! One does not to look further than that ass cheek that shows out and the breasts with their skin being revealed in a rather wet Asuna coming out with her clothing being wet.
Yumekichi11Aug 11, 2012 9:00 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 11, 2012 11:48 AM

Oct 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
IS THE SEXIEST OF ASUNA! One does not to look further than that ass cheek that shows out and the breasts with their skin being revealed in a rather wet Asuna coming out with her clothing being wet.

Buriki art ftw
Aug 11, 2012 12:25 PM

Oct 2010
Nilinhow said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Buriki art ftw
I know! Quite fascinating how enticing it gets.

Aug 12, 2012 4:55 PM
Jul 2011
First I have to take back what i said about 1 hit kill now it all makes sense.

Was expecting a fight between Kirito/Asuna and the PK Guild, Laughing Coffin did not happen and I don't know why.
As of this episode I'm proclaiming Asuna to be at least a bit Tsundere, feel free to argument and disagree to this all you want.
Now I want the MMORPG games to have a marriage system like SAO.

And finally, YAYYYYY more of Asuna.
Aug 12, 2012 5:21 PM

Oct 2010
Tomigr said:
As of this episode I'm proclaiming Asuna to be at least a bit Tsundere, feel free to argument and disagree to this all you want.
That's cause they skipped that part in the LN. There was one part of this.
Tomigr said:
I though they do have a system like that already in WOW.

Aug 12, 2012 5:26 PM
Jul 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Tomigr said:

Why do I find this only now I hate my life. lol
Aug 12, 2012 5:28 PM

Oct 2010
Tomigr said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Tomigr said:

Why do I find this only now I hate my life. lol
I myself sometimes discover things late.

Cheers!

Aug 13, 2012 1:43 AM

Aug 2012
there is no marriage system in wow the most you could do is give like a ring and rp marry but it wont show anything
fushanpowAug 17, 2012 12:27 AM
Aug 13, 2012 4:07 AM

Oct 2010
fushanpow said:

they do not the most you could do is give like a ring and rp marry but it wont show anythingIs that the only limit or other games have it better setup?

Aug 14, 2012 4:02 PM
Jun 2012
I hope kirito & asuna will get married and hope that the SAO mmorpg games will be create ASAP..... :)
Aug 14, 2012 4:13 PM

Oct 2010
onedaus said:
I hope kirito & asuna will get married and hope that the SAO mmorpg games will be create ASAP..... :)
Are they going to bring in for like PS3 this series in RPG format?

Aug 14, 2012 8:40 PM
Jun 2012
I really liked this episode~
Though the anime cut out a lot of things from the light novel. The light novel had a lot more things going on. These episodes were a bit more straight forward and it's easier to understand how the got to the conclusion that they were using a teleportation crystal LOL;; those who have read the novel would understand why it was kinda confusing how they figured out it was a crystal LOL;;
Even though they did leave out a lot, I can understand why, since if they didn't, it would probably be around 4 episodes long.

One thing that has been throwing me off is this: How much of the light novel is the anime going to cover? Since the light novel is a bit "out of order", I'm having trouble visualizing how much is going to be in the anime.
Aug 14, 2012 8:55 PM

Oct 2010
It would be nice if more of the LN parts would be mentioned by people who do know of them. Sadly I am not sure if all of the LN is translated really.

Aug 15, 2012 12:39 PM
Jun 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
It would be nice if more of the LN parts would be mentioned by people who do know of them. Sadly I am not sure if all of the LN is translated really.

Most of the Light Novel is translated. Actually, all of it is, up until Volume 10 which recently came out. All of the side stories are translated too. There's only one side story that hasn't been translated...I think it's called "Cradle of the Moon" or something...The reason for it not being translated is because its a side story for the arc that's currently happening in Volumes 9-15ish.
Aug 15, 2012 1:02 PM

Oct 2010
TemariChan said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Most of the Light Novel is translated. Actually, all of it is, up until Volume 10 which recently came out. All of the side stories are translated too. There's only one side story that hasn't been translated...I think it's called "Cradle of the Moon" or something...The reason for it not being translated is because its a side story for the arc that's currently happening in Volumes 9-15ish.
I see then it should be mentioned as it was done for Fate Zero.

It was quite beneficial to say the least of this being done for that series.

Aug 17, 2012 4:48 PM

Jul 2012
Kirito Such an badass! He took on 3 Play- Killers!! He made them run away... that's all it matters... also Kirito x Asuna is gonna be the cutest couple of the entire 2012 year.
Aug 17, 2012 8:26 PM

Apr 2011
I loved this episode, i wanna a sao game now >.<
mirriage system is really cool, sure kirito will marry with asuna.
The end of the episode was very exciting, i'm waiting for the next episode.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Would you be in SAO?

Gab98 - Oct 12, 2014

6 by red1130 »»
May 2, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Which Fight Was Your Favorite?

AreCue15 - Apr 12, 2013

13 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:40 PM

» How did u start SAO ( 1 2 )

Voidgash - Sep 6, 2012

99 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:38 PM

» Favorite character? ( 1 2 )

ShikaruNYAPPY - Feb 21, 2016

60 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:37 PM

» are you going to use nervegear in the future? ( 1 2 )

ThatUndeadLegacy - May 13, 2014

79 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.