Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 15, 2008 6:16 AM

May 2008
hola ^^, well im Raquel (Rachel in english, Rakeru in japanese), I am from Puerto Rico, im currently a freshmen in college(also in PR), my main language is spanish, but as all pr ppl we rather use spanglish ^^, im very timid/ imature but when i get used to the ambience im very talkative, i love making new friends and knowing more about them and trying to help them thin all that is possible. Im single, ive always been single lol, im just too immature for a bf i guess, anyways i never rlly liked manga until february but ive always loved aime, i like cute ones and action/adventure mangas but lately im getting into more serious manga, anyways I LOVE VIDEOGAMES, and i like to draw alot, i like to hangout and i laugh alot ^^. Anyways i guess thats enough about me i hope i get to meet alot of you people aand make alot of lasting friends ^^im available 24/7 !!!

Oct 15, 2008 7:15 AM

Jun 2008
]" border="0">
Im not single *notes the emily <3*
im a very kind and intelligent person, and if you know what in INFJ is (from the myers-briggs personality indicator+carls jung research) that is what i am,
im a very complex person and the closest youll ever get to figuring me out in 1 single moment, would be to read this
http://www.geocities.com/lifexplore/infj.htm
but even then, you still wont entirely figure me out, even though its me to the teeth xD
im also a very VERY talkative person, and i dont let any convo left untouched, so if you need to get something off of your chest, you can talk to me about it, and ill try to help you out in any way i can
which brings up another thing, i enjoy helping people with their troubles and their problems
(the INFJ has several nicknames, the confidant, the counselor, the empath etc etc)
and i enjoy a good laugh
shadowchicken477Oct 15, 2008 7:18 AM
Oct 15, 2008 7:21 AM

Jun 2008
so if you have any other questions about me, feel free to ask! ^^
Oct 15, 2008 8:02 AM
Jul 2008
Ermm...

My name is Katrina. 16 years old. I live in Arizona. ^^ I'm anime obsessed. What else can I say? :P

Oct 15, 2008 8:04 AM
Apr 2008
im a pervert i was the one who added the hentai pics xxxxxxppppppp
[
Oct 15, 2008 8:33 AM

Jul 2008
deadbird666 said:
the only jap celebration here in my country...

Yes... I know how you feel being a Malaysian myself... gua caya sama lu... -__-
Oct 15, 2008 10:24 AM

Jun 2008
Ah, new members... welcome, welcome :D
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Oct 15, 2008 1:08 PM

Jul 2008
Nicknames: Zesaika-chan, Jessica-chan, Jess-chama, Jess-chi. (:
Birffday: 9/25
I am from: MA, USA.
I am: Asian, specifically Chinese/Taiwanese.
Something you should all know: I love Aoi. <3 So back offff.
Favorite Movie: Koizora, it made me cry. <3
Something I admire about this world: The blue skies. <333
I amm: An Anime && Manga fan! [:
Oct 15, 2008 1:13 PM
Apr 2008
yorkie2 said:
natsuki-chan-bg you seem like such a shy person. I'm pretty shy in real life but love to talk on the computer. I've talk to you a little before. But I'd like to be your friend and get to know you better.

@HikariDawn I love your intro. It was great. Aren't you a little boy crazy as well. Jk

Isn't it obvious? ;3 But I currently have a boyfriend so no more looking for me. ;__;

Llama_Guy said:
HikariDawn said:
natsuki-chan-bg said:
HikariDawn, I must say, very good introduction :DDD
(I'm very bad at this stuff, so....XD)

Really? You think so? :D I thought it was 100% Un-epic PHAIL. But at least I got the main points across!! xDDDDD
't was really cool. I think I got a fair idea of your personality just from the way you wrote it =P

Oh, and I should add that I have absolutely no idea whatever I want to do in life... if not for the fact that I'll need the money (stupid modern society), I'd probably never ever start working whenever I finish school.

Yay!! Another person who has no clue! 8D Well, I had a career interview in school today. She says I should a "people" job and put my "talkative" personality into good use. Still don't know though..xD

kaminakun said:
HikariDawn said:

I'm HikariDawn, but my real names Melissa

HELLO Melissa! ... do you have many names? lol your sentence above made me wonder XD

Well I have many nick-names if that counts! :D Mel's the most common one, but theres Melinda (Inside joke with long-time friends), Peach Melba (Like the dessert! x3 This started in a Home Ec class) Melerina (My friend was drunk at the time! xD) And Marissa (This was just making fun of the retarded way my Maths Teacher said Melissa two years ago), and Miss Melissa (This one isn't espcially for me, the girl calls every that. Not Melissa, but Miss/Mr -*Insert Name*). I rarely ever get called my real name. Lol.

akane-soir86 said:
Welcome to all the newcomers! ^__^

@HikariDawn: I have to agree that your introduction is nice (mine was too simple and plain). So you like watching horror movies too? I love to watch Italian horror movies, most notabaly by Dario Argento and Lucio FUlci and I love to watch zombie movies most, most notably the Living Dead Quadrilogy by Goerge Romero and I love to watch monster movies as well... King Kong and Godzilla, for the win!!! XD

I guess we do have some members who act like anime characters in real life, Haruhi Suzumiya (HikariDawn)! XD

Never seen an Italian horror movie. I did watch a Spanish movie about a month ago on TV. Pans Laberynth *Fawn's Laberynth* It was really well made, though I wished they'd showed more of the creepy Fawn. He was awesome! <3 I always thought he'd eat her at the end. So the ending was a dissapointment. :<

And yes, I am like Haruhi in RL. I won't take "no" for an answer, boss everyone around, never shut up, and force people into things! Aren't I nice? xD
(I'm not 100% Haruhi though. I'm also like Hikari/Dawn. Hence my name. *Points to name* :3) She's prone to fangirl-ism, is annoyingly positive, is careless, cares too much about her appearence, and fails at everything she does!! xDDDDDD
Oct 15, 2008 1:18 PM

Feb 2008
Konnichiwa!

My name is Alan, and I came from Belgrade, Sebia...
Hm.. I'm 16 years old, and I am 1000000% Narutard! ( HikariDawn say that I'm special Narutard, only one Intelligent between Narutards... lol )
Well, I have Girlfriend in Real Life, and a MAL Wife... So, sorry.... But all space is taken xD

What else should I say..... Dunno!
Take a look at my Profile to find more!
Oct 15, 2008 3:02 PM

Oct 2008
hi im a student and i like a wide range of manga and anime but i like yaoi most followed by typical shojo and most shonen titles!
(\ _/ )
('^ ' ) giv bunneh™
(> < ) ur tattortotz
Oct 15, 2008 3:28 PM

Jul 2008
The name's Suzana. I'm forteen and stuffs.
Oh! I'm female too. ;D

Umm, I really don't know what else to say other than that. I love anime and J-rock. My life's been revolving around these two so yeah.

That's it, I believe. xD
So plain, right?
[ ] Me and Yuusei; we's like peas and carrots~ [ ]
Oct 15, 2008 4:06 PM

Jan 2008
Making this as neat as possible, and cutting back on some details while working on stupid homework.

Name: Luke
Birthday: January 14
Personality: Eats a LOT but is really skinny, lazy, forgetful, and clumsy, though smart
Hobbies: Computer, Hanging Out w/ friends, sleeping

I have a:
~MySpace (friends forced me to make a new one)
~Veoh Stupid Infringement
~YouTube (Doub't you'll ever see me on)
~FaceBook (haven't been on in a while)
~MSN, AIM, Skype, xFire, YIM, etc.
PM me or something if you want to know any of these.
Oct 15, 2008 5:33 PM

Jun 2008
I'm glad so many people are introducing themselves today XDDD
That means this club is growing :D
Welcome everyone!

p.s. Alane, dobrodošao :D
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Oct 15, 2008 5:39 PM

Dec 2007
sup peoples i'm tinyazyn
my b-day is march 3
and i like candy. (a lot!)
i'm addicted to my computer and sometimes i go berserk if i can't go on. (don't test me)
i hate projects.... and most homework.
i write poetry and sometimes stories.
i don't like..... well it all depends.
for the most part i don't answer a whole lot of question bout my self, but feel free to ask me stuff. and maybe i'll answer.^^
Oct 15, 2008 5:57 PM

Jun 2008
Me ish Stabby... and I don't know how to make a good intro. -_-
I liek eating and being on the comp and generally being lazy. ._.

And I luff Anime and Manga. Obviously. ><

Sig WILL change soon~
Oct 15, 2008 6:16 PM

Sep 2007
DeathkaiserG said:
@kaminakun: Wow...Solomon...Nice name..reminds me of the bible and rental magica (are the solomon in bible and in rental are the same?? i have read some that he has 75 demons or something)

anyways...

Name:DeathkaiserG/Jegz
Birthday:April 5,1991
Place of Birth: Olongapo City
Hometown: Quezon City
Forums: Hangyaku no Otaku, Mahora Academy (DeathkaiserG) Worlds of Fantasy (FF and KH Forums, SNoW)

Favorites

Food: Pork tamarind soup, Adobo
Sports: Badminton
Hobbies: Watching Tv and DVDs, Eating, Sleeping,Surfing internet, reading, Drawing and Listening musics
Type of Music: J-Pop
Movies:Zombie, Horror, Comedy and Romance *Romance for Anime Only*

Describe Yourself: Almost like Tatsuhiro Sato without the Hikikomori Factor (Shy,Loves Anime, Always at home)
Dislikes: Teas, Bubblegum, Salads,Working and Bullies
Motto: Don't Judge the Book by it's Cover

*From my animelist profile 8D

I'm from the Philippines too! ^^Birthday is April 7, 1991. ^^

Ok, so I am me. Haha. Kidding aside, I am rainbow_heart, just call me Miharu if you want, since that's my Japanese name (from a generator)... I'm a college sophomore taking up Bachelor of Arts in Communication. I love anime. ^^ And I don't know how to introduce or describe myself so I'll just stop here. For questions, ask me. ^^
Oct 15, 2008 6:43 PM

Jun 2008
Tinyazyn, StabbyPWNS, rainbow_heart, welcome :D
Oct 15, 2008 7:48 PM

Jun 2008
this might do me justice
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

Oct 15, 2008 7:53 PM

Jul 2008
Oct 15, 2008 8:06 PM

Mar 2008
welcome everyone!

*hand out free cookies*
seems like we have a lot of teenagers here (14-16?)... I feel VERY old (21)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2008 8:32 PM

May 2008
Don't worry

*Munches cookies*

Age is Just a number (deadbird said)

*munches more*

Oct 15, 2008 8:38 PM

Jan 2008
I'm Imperial_Thunder (My real name doesn't need to be said), I like anime and manga. That's all I'll say for now.
Oct 15, 2008 8:42 PM

Mar 2008
Imperial_Thunder said:
I'm Imperial_Thunder (My real name doesn't need to be said), I like anime and manga. That's all I'll say for now.

hope we'll get to know more about you later on ;D

welcome

DeathkaiserG said:

I recall myself saying that to some oldster when I was young ><
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2008 9:25 PM

Jun 2008
There are several ways to say my name ^_^
Yes, you can pronounce my name as Mike like Nike. The only difference though would be the spelling of my name which would change to "Mikey" but I prefer to be called Mike with the E being silent. ^_^
Oct 15, 2008 9:40 PM

May 2008
kaminakun said:
I recall myself saying that to some oldster when I was young ><

All of us will be 21 someday you know...it doesn't matter...we are living and someday we're gonna die

Just think of the present you'll be fine (or Watch Anime if that doesn't work)

Oct 15, 2008 9:41 PM

Sep 2008
sup yall im ikuto08 if u love me add me!! lol
Oct 15, 2008 9:43 PM

Jun 2008
ikuto08 said:
sup yall im ikuto08 if u love me add me!! lol

right...
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

Oct 15, 2008 10:18 PM

Jul 2008
HikariDawn said:
Never seen an Italian horror movie. I did watch a Spanish movie about a month ago on TV. Pans Laberynth *Fawn's Laberynth* It was really well made, though I wished they'd showed more of the creepy Fawn. He was awesome! <3 I always thought he'd eat her at the end. So the ending was a dissapointment :<

If you are a fan of horror movies then I recommend watching Italian horror movies which are directed by Dario Argento. I love his Three Mothers Trilogy which includes Suspiria (1977), Inferno (1980) and The Third Mother (2007). You can also try watching some of his giallo movies such as Tenenbre (1982) and Phenomena (1985). Lucio Fulci is another great Italian horror movie director, but I love Dario Argento more! ^__^

HikariDawn said:
(I'm not 100% Haruhi though. I'm also like Hikari/Dawn. Hence my name. *Points to name* :3)

Same case here... since I can relate to Akane from the Mai-HiME / Mai-Otome series, I decided to name myself after her! XD

@natsuki-chan-bg: Hey, looks like you found your neighbour! =)

BTW, to all the newcomers, welcome to the MAL Members Socializing Club =)
Oct 15, 2008 10:30 PM
Oct 2008
HI
I AM DA BLACK HAND
MY NAME IS NOT WORTH SAYING
HOBBIES: PLAYING GUITAR
GOALS: NONE
Oct 15, 2008 10:34 PM

May 2008
black-hand said:

GOALS: NONE

I think will be best friends forever 8D

Oct 15, 2008 10:41 PM

Jul 2008
Ah, I see that you have introduced yourself, black-hand... welcome once again! XD

BTW, I hope you don't mind me asking, where are you from? =)
Oct 15, 2008 11:27 PM

Apr 2008
Name: James
Nickname: Fakeremiya

I joined this club awhile ago but I never introduced. Like its says my name is James and I'm a Type-Moon fanboy. Thats all that is for me.

Oct 15, 2008 11:36 PM
Feb 2008
Well, I just got invited to join this club, so... Hi! :D

My name is Addela, but you can call me Adie, Addy, Avalanche, or pretty much anything else you want to. XD I'm 17 years old, and a huge anime fan; I haven't gotten into manga very much, but I'm hoping that'll change as I read more of it. :)

And... Yeah. If there's anything you want to know, just ask. ^_^

Also, I noticed on the main page that you needed people to make club banners. I'd be willing to make some, if you like. :)
addy___xOct 15, 2008 11:46 PM
Oct 15, 2008 11:41 PM

Jul 2008
@FakerEmiya: Glad you finally introduced yourself ^__^

@Addy: You're willing to make banner for this club? Well, as an admin I approve! I am sure kaminakun would be happy to see someone finally doing the banners. Thanks, Addy! ^__^
Oct 16, 2008 3:56 AM

Jun 2008
Akane-chan, yes he's my closest neighbor :D
And I totally support puting Addy for an admin if she's willing to make banners :D

Welcome, Addy! I hope you'll have fun in this club!

FakerEmiya said:
Name: James
Nickname: Fakeremiya

I joined this club awhile ago but I never introduced. Like its says my name is James and I'm a Type-Moon fanboy. Thats all that is for me.

Welcome! I see you're a Fate-Stay Night fan! I am one as well :D
Oct 16, 2008 4:38 AM

Jul 2008
natsuki-chan-bg said:
Akane-chan, yes he's my closest neighbor :D

Well, that's good for you then! I'm sure the both of you are able to meet one day and get to know each other better in real life! ^__^

Heh... I seriously need to update my profile now... >__<

But sometimes my laziness gets the better of me! But not too worry, I will be updating it soon enough! ^__<

TheNotoriousKAZOct 16, 2008 4:42 AM
Oct 16, 2008 7:08 AM

Aug 2007
DeathkaiserG said:

Now I feel old -_-

@Addy: That's pretty funny... my teacher's nickname is Addy (his real name is Adrianus) =P
Oct 16, 2008 9:44 AM
Apr 2008
akane-soir86 said:
HikariDawn said:
Never seen an Italian horror movie. I did watch a Spanish movie about a month ago on TV. Pans Laberynth *Fawn's Laberynth* It was really well made, though I wished they'd showed more of the creepy Fawn. He was awesome! <3 I always thought he'd eat her at the end. So the ending was a dissapointment :<

If you are a fan of horror movies then I recommend watching Italian horror movies which are directed by Dario Argento. I love his Three Mothers Trilogy which includes Suspiria (1977), Inferno (1980) and The Third Mother (2007). You can also try watching some of his giallo movies such as Tenenbre (1982) and Phenomena (1985). Lucio Fulci is another great Italian horror movie director, but I love Dario Argento more! ^__^

HikariDawn said:
(I'm not 100% Haruhi though. I'm also like Hikari/Dawn. Hence my name. *Points to name* :3)

Same case here... since I can relate to Akane from the Mai-HiME / Mai-Otome series, I decided to name myself after her! XD

@natsuki-chan-bg: Hey, looks like you found your neighbour! =)

BTW, to all the newcomers, welcome to the MAL Members Socializing Club =)

Well if I ever manage to find them, I'll check them out! :3 In the meantime, I'm looking for a good funny tv show to watch. The funniest sit-com from here is the IT Crowd, and the funniest American one is Just Shoot Me, in my own little opinion~!! :P

And yes. I couldn't name myself after Haruhi, since I only discovered her anime after I'd created an account, and plus there's so many Haruhi names already! xDDD
Oct 16, 2008 9:55 AM

Jul 2008
HikariDawn said:
Well if I ever manage to find them, I'll check them out! :3

Well, take your time! But I'm sure you would enjoy those movies once you find them! :3

HikariDawn said:
And yes. I couldn't name myself after Haruhi, since I only discovered her anime after I'd created an account, and plus there's so many Haruhi names already! xDDD

Ah... I see :3

I knew Mai-HiME / Mai-Otome before joining MAL so I managed to name myself after Akane! XD
Oct 16, 2008 3:26 PM

May 2008
bonjour :D
I'm ashgary (I never bother capitalizing my own name xP), and my real name doesn't need to be said. I go to high school in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, I'm a girl, I can speak english (my first language), italian (since age 2 or something), french (since age 5? ish) and spanish (since age 12) and a teensy bit of Japanese.

ummmmmmmmmm.. what else? :P
I am obsessed with Tom Delonge (singer/guitarist/songwriter/producer/etc.) and Angels and Airwaves (band)? :DDD
yes. yes, I am.
lol, I guess I'll talk more later.

Oct 16, 2008 4:35 PM

Jun 2008
ASHGARY said:
bonjour :D
I'm ashgary (I never bother capitalizing my own name xP), and my real name doesn't need to be said. I go to high school in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, I'm a girl, I can speak english (my first language), italian (since age 2 or something), french (since age 5? ish) and spanish (since age 12) and a teensy bit of Japanese.

ummmmmmmmmm.. what else? :P
I am obsessed with Tom Delonge (singer/guitarist/songwriter/producer/etc.) and Angels and Airwaves (band)? :DDD
yes. yes, I am.
lol, I guess I'll talk more later.

Welcome!!!
And great really for all the languages you speak!
I kinda envy you :DDD
Oct 16, 2008 7:36 PM

Jul 2008
Hello to you all. I not very good at writing about my self, but I will try. I am 21, I live in Ontario Canada. My hobbies aside from anime are video/PC games, horse back riding, and building things. I would also like to take up archery one day. I work in a barn looking after horses.

That all I can think of for now.
Oct 16, 2008 10:01 PM

Jul 2008
ASHGARY said:

Welcome to the MAL Member Socializing Club! :3

Wow... I see you can speak a whole lot of languages! :3

@natsuki-chan-bg : Aww... now don't worry about it... you're not the only one who envy her. I do too... XD

onyx02 said:
Hello to you all. I not very good at writing about my self, but I will try. I am 21, I live in Ontario Canada. My hobbies aside from anime are video/PC games, horse back riding, and building things. I would also like to take up archery one day. I work in a barn looking after horses.

Yet another member from Canada! ^__^

Welcome to the MAL Members Socializing Club :3

That must be an interesting job working in a barn. I wish I could experience that! T^T

Oct 17, 2008 10:28 AM

Jun 2008
onyx02 said:

That all I can think of for now.

Welcome!
I hope you all have fun in this club and meet new friends here :D
And if you're not comfortable to write and essay about yourself, there's a question thread where you can ask (and be asked) stuff, and this is maybe easier....
All in the purpose so we can all get to know each other better :D
Oct 17, 2008 12:37 PM

May 2008
My turn to Introduce myself.

Name: My real name is Scott, I'm not worried to say my real name because Scott is actually the most common English name in the world right now.
Birthday: July 22
Hometown: Seattle (sorta)
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Occupation: Student, hopefully to become a Character Designer or Storyboard Illustrator for Video Games.

My Favorite...

Foods: Beef and Chicken Teriyaki with lots of rice, Mexican and Italian foods.
Type of Animes: Almost any type of Anime out there.
Anime shows: Naruto, Dragonball Z, Death Note, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Code Geass, Beck, Gurren Lagann, etc.
Male Anime character: Naruto Uzumaki
Female Anime character: Haruhi Suzumiya
Music: Mainstream/Alternative Rock and J/Rock, J/Pop.
Sports: Football, Baseball and Track.

My Hobbies are...

To play Video Games, Draw, Go Running, Watch Anime, Read Manga and sometimes a good book, Be with friends and have a good time.

I'll leave with this massage to follow: "Be true and live for the moment" and "Never stop being who you are".

Nara-SamaOct 21, 2008 1:48 PM
Oct 17, 2008 1:45 PM

Jun 2008
Hi everyone ^^
I'm Alice
sixteen years young
from London in the UK
and I'm in my first year of college and studying english literature, history, psychology and biology.
I'm mixed race
half irish and half caribbean

I've only been watching anime for about a year
I first got hooked on death note
then naruto and then everything else :D.
My other passion in life is music
from genres of indie, ska, heavy metal, screamo, rock
I spend too much of my money on going to gigs, concerts and festivals.
I really like piercings, tattoos and body modifications in general
and if you like them too
I think I'm a great person to talk to about them
I currently only have a side lip piercing and a plug (stretcher) in my left ear
but I'm working on it.
If you don't like piercings fair enough but don't judge

As a person I'd say I'm very nice :)
and very open to making friends on MAL
so if you want to know anything else just ask.

Oct 17, 2008 3:55 PM

Jun 2008
Welcome, Nara-Sama, allie-chan!
I hope you have a nice time here :DDD
Oct 17, 2008 4:51 PM

Jul 2008
@Nara-Sama & allie-chan: Welcome to the MAL Members Socializing Club! Have fun getting to know each other better and consult me should you have any problems! :D
Oct 17, 2008 5:20 PM
Nov 2007
Hello hello!
My name is Natasha, im 18 years old and i live in South Africa although next year im moving to Australia. Im still in school (i actually finish next month Yay!)
I've been watching anime since i was 8 or 9 and i have been hooked ever since.
I dont listen to much music but my favourites are classical (weird i know), JRock, power metal and i think thats it.
I do a lot of sport, running, swimming, softball, horse riding and im a book worm of note.
Im very down to Earth and i love cats!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone here practice martial arts or other fighting techniques?

HateYouFool2 - Aug 7, 2009

16 by MetalistPunk »»
Mar 13, 2021 11:41 AM

Sticky: » Your opinion matters! Ways to improve this club! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaminaKai - Oct 18, 2008

369 by WAniMeZ »»
May 13, 2015 7:00 AM

» Fav quotes from anime/manga.

Roncha - Feb 7, 2009

22 by Midori-tan »»
Jan 31, 2014 2:02 PM

» Riddles and Brain Teasers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Saitoe - Oct 21, 2008

273 by makitokun »»
Mar 23, 2013 4:07 AM

» Are we neighbours? ( 1 2 3 )

KaminaKai - Oct 13, 2008

128 by Lyyzee »»
Mar 17, 2013 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.