Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 3, 2008 3:35 AM

Apr 2008
Lelouch vi Britania/Laperouge died and was reincarnated as R2 ^_^

"Am insane, do you have a problem with that?"
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Feb 10, 2009 5:05 PM

Oct 2008
well, i just noticed that the chorus of "Continued Story" (the song at the final scenes) says, translated:

Why would the put something like that??

Feb 10, 2009 7:47 PM

Aug 2008
self explanatory

Need a new sig
Apr 20, 2009 9:28 PM

Apr 2009
LOL at the mascara one. :)
Well I would like Lelouch to be alive (cried for longest time when he "died") I have to agree that it would lesson the effect of the ending if he had lived. But maybe this is what Sunrise wanted, all this debate and mystery over whether or not he really died. Sure brings more attention to the series, doesn't it?
Apr 22, 2009 9:08 AM

Jul 2008
Code Geass has an open ending.
If you want Lelouch alive, he is. If you want him dead, sure.
They put the cartdriver part in the end to keep us wondering. C.C isn't talking to the sky, she's talking to Lelouch. But of course if you want him to die. He's already dead.
The creators that created Code Geass did this so everyone is happy. They'll never reveal the truth though.
Apr 29, 2009 4:28 AM

Jun 2008
If Nunally saw ALL of Lelouch's memories, wouldn't she also see that Lelouch recieved the code? Then why were she crying for her brother?

---BTW, I believe Lelouch is alive, but not in body, but heart. Like Marianne.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Apr 29, 2009 7:10 AM

Apr 2008
Emovation said:
If Nunally saw ALL of Lelouch's memories, wouldn't she also see that Lelouch recieved the code? Then why were she crying for her brother?

---BTW, I believe Lelouch is alive, but not in body, but heart. Like Marianne.

You think she'd stand up and announce to the masses that "This bastard is alive, he is lying to everyone, he got something called Code from his father, evil emperor of Britannia who Lelouch in turn, cursed to death" So everyone who wish to can beat him to death to the fullest of your desire". /irony/sarcasm

Assuming she seen his memories and what he did for the sake of her, she would feel as if she betrayed him. Doubt she would do it again. I would go as far as assuming that she might even help him escape.

So logical conclusion was to put up an act as if your brother is really dead, or everything he did would have been in vain.

You figure the rest.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Apr 30, 2009 1:37 PM

Apr 2008
HaD said:
That thing about CC talking to Lelouch is somewhat like when in the end of Death Note Rewrite Ryuk was talking "to" Light... as if he had become a god... so what? Is Light a god ???
I actually like it with Lulu dead. It's an epic end. I cried my eyes out. Do you want all the crying to be in vain? Any more alive people [especially Lelouch] will make unnecessary drama. A 3rd season will be boring. That's it, the end of the end, get over it.
let's make a club Lulu's dead !

You know that Light has become a death god(Or something similarly imortal) isn't all that impossible. After all those who use death note go to heaven nor hell. oh, and the shinigamis world isn't hell.
In Oda we trust.

Apr 30, 2009 1:43 PM

Apr 2008
Nettachan said:
I have another reason lelouch is alive!
listen, remember, in the 1st Season, Lelouch put a gun on his head, and C.C. got nervous...
now I think I understand why at least...
think about that- there is a "contact".. in contact, if one of them die, the other one die too (and that's why there have to be one immortal.. for the contact sake)

and then, we can understand, that if lelouch died, C.C. would die too..
and I don't think we saw C.C. die in the end ;)

C.C wanted to die, ergo she would be happy to see Lelouch die(In the begining of the anime anyway) if she would die with him.
In Oda we trust.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whos death in Code Geass has been the sadest? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nickyp36 - Aug 26, 2008

292 by DistantMist »»
Oct 14, 2023 2:22 AM

» Which character(s) do you dislike and why (read details)....

jamesh48 - Feb 20, 2014

10 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Sep 7, 2011

11 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:24 AM

» Favorite OST(s)?

Katsuki_Shizenno - Aug 31, 2013

14 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:22 AM

Poll: » What is your favorite Knightmare?

Zakura - Sep 17, 2008

42 by DreamingGhost »»
May 30, 2023 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.