MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

MAL Fantasy League 2012
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» MAL Fantasy Sports »» MAL Fantasy League 2012

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
08-14-12, 1:44 PM

skygtr said:
Western time zone and I work night shift. Soooooo I'm asleep by like 2pm PST. So if possible a noon draft my time is fine. =3=

EDIT:
In after I drop my team from last year other than the ones I can't. =3=

You work on Labor Day? WTF
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

08-14-12, 4:41 PM

Jimb0 said:
i would be able to attend if it is on any night except a friday night. during the daytime i have a weird schedule between school and work so i cant give any definite answer.

im in the central time zone.
skygtr said:
Western time zone and I work night shift. Soooooo I'm asleep by like 2pm PST. So if possible a noon draft my time is fine. =3=

EDIT:

Hmm. Something I never gave a thought to. Who's willing to do it during the daytime?

Regardless, Labor Day is the most logical day as it is the one where I expect many of y'all to not be working.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

08-14-12, 8:56 PM

KyuuAL said:
Jimb0 said:
i would be able to attend if it is on any night except a friday night. during the daytime i have a weird schedule between school and work so i cant give any definite answer.

im in the central time zone.
skygtr said:

EDIT:

Hmm. Something I never gave a thought to. Who's willing to do it during the daytime?

Regardless, Labor Day is the most logical day as it is the one where I expect many of y'all to not be working.

yea labor day i have nothing going on, so i could attend at any time

08-15-12, 8:16 PM

Luckily labor day falls on a monday, and i have mondays off =D

08-17-12, 7:10 PM

Bostonblows said:
Luckily labor day falls on a monday, and i have mondays off =D

Yes, in fact, I expect NONE of you guys to be working on Labor Day.

XD XD XD

Anyways, we'll shoot for the middle of the day. Prolly Noon Central Time. Now, I'll to the draft scheduler.

08-17-12, 7:18 PM

Draft Date Set:

Monday, September 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM ET

That means: Noon Central. 10 AM Pacific.

===

That'll give the rest of the day to either (a) be happy/satisfied of our draft results or (b) be outright butthurt over making shitty decisions.

To anyone autodrafting 'cause you can't make it -- hope you get lucky. Lololol

08-17-12, 7:23 PM

To the newcomers, I'll be adding you guys as "second owners" to existing teams, of those who have not responded yet. You will get full control over these teams.

08-17-12, 7:28 PM

Oh what do you know? Someone came back from the dead, and it's Alexcampos. What a bastard. XD

08-17-12, 7:37 PM

Added new owners to:

Team Spark
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
Dantalian no Cowboys

E-mails are sent out to you guys. By draft day, I'll have the original owners removed. Likewise, you'll be free to make changes.

===

Pending:
Jaconator (AFK Player)

I will keep his team pending, as he won the league last year - like a bastard. So, I'll make an extension. Otherwise, I'll do the same thing to his team.

08-18-12, 12:18 AM

KyuuAL said:
Oh what do you know? Someone came back from the dead, and it's Alexcampos. What a bastard. XD

LOLOLOL!

Yes sir, I came back just to kick ass and take names!

Let's have another fun year in the MAL Fantasy league.

BTW, any early votes for derpiest QB this year?

The reigning champ (Tebow) won't probably be around too much, then again it's a literal circus in New York, anything can happen!

Either way, I'm placing my money on Romo.....can't go wrong with him XD
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

1997 2001 2003 2006 2012 2013

08-18-12, 1:14 AM

Yea, it'll be a tight race between Romo and Tebow. And Tebow has the lead. XD

08-18-12, 11:11 AM

^^ ive got rivers as the derpiest qb, my darkhorse is eli tho

08-18-12, 8:13 PM

Definitely brees with the big doo doo stain on his face.

08-19-12, 8:13 AM

Just want to say one last time is that I still want in on this but it seems that its full. If any spots open up or you start a new league please let me know. Email is burner.0001@rocketmail.com

08-19-12, 12:01 PM

KiDCoRi said:
Just want to say one last time is that I still want in on this but it seems that its full. If any spots open up or you start a new league please let me know. Email is burner.0001@rocketmail.com

I'm still waiting on isthatguy to respond to his invite. Otherwise, you might take his place.

In addition, ESPN allows a team to be owned by 2 people. So, if I see any team inactive, I might just call on someone to manage it.

08-20-12, 6:20 PM

KiDCoRi said:

Tell, you what. You're free to partner up with any of the 3 new people. Otherwise, I can stick you into some team, that appears to be inactive in the middle of the year.

EDIT: Actually, one of 'em (Hokago Tea Time) is already doubled up.
Modified by KyuuAL, 08-20-12, 7:08 PM

08-22-12, 8:45 AM

Changed my name.

Akemi Homura --> Oregon Ducks

Might change it again if I find inspiration

08-23-12, 4:37 PM

KyuuAL said:
KiDCoRi said:

I'm still waiting on isthatguy to respond to his invite. Otherwise, you might take his place.

In addition, ESPN allows a team to be owned by 2 people. So, if I see any team inactive, I might just call on someone to manage it.

Yeah sorry about that, was real busy and was not checking my AOL account enough. How does it work when there are 2 owners on the team? Do they alternate drafting people? Lol
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.

08-23-12, 7:03 PM

itsthatguy said:
Yeah sorry about that, was real busy and was not checking my AOL account enough. How does it work when there are 2 owners on the team? Do they alternate drafting people? Lol

For draft? I wouldn't have a clue.

During the season? Both would have control on who to start, etc.

08-23-12, 7:05 PM

Faust721 said:
Changed my name.

Akemi Homura --> Oregon Ducks

Might change it again if I find inspiration

You DO realize... you just sent Homura to the depths of her despair... of which... she experiences that crap again. XD

Oh the poor girl. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices