Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 11, 2012 12:05 PM

Apr 2012
Do you have any music that you always like on how good it is and has always have a been good on how much effort they put into and actually show good music in the modern days? I'll start first. Mine is any song by rise against as they show lot of effort and actually make sense on what they are saying. I support them and favorite there songs on youtube :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 11, 2012 5:18 PM

Jan 2011
Well if i'm talking about modern day music that deserve credit for effort i would say the song Warriors of time by Black Tide and if i'm talking about non modern day i would say the song I Want Out by Helloween or Holy Diver By Ronnie James Dio
ProxigoJun 11, 2012 5:22 PM
Jun 14, 2012 1:59 PM

Jan 2012
hmm for me nine inch nails,system of a down,evanescence, flyleaf, old metallica, and tori amos. thats a hella incomplete list tho. i also love ska,punk,industrial, r&b, classic rock, some techno/trance (only if im drunk tho LOL) some rap (not trendy shit or current mainstream)as well as classical. good music is good music no matter what the genre. but no matter what country or mariachi music does nothin for me ...lol
Jun 23, 2012 10:03 AM

Jun 2009
I saw rob zombie live in 2010, that was probably the greatest show ive ever seen.
Jun 26, 2012 9:36 AM

Apr 2012
I just found another music I have enjoy. The song is called Magic Magic as it has a very catchy chorus and it will never leave your head! Its magic magic magic...OH CRAP IT CAME BACK!
Jun 26, 2012 9:37 AM

Apr 2012
animegrrrl said:
hmm for me nine inch nails,system of a down,evanescence, flyleaf, old metallica, and tori amos. thats a hella incomplete list tho. i also love ska,punk,industrial, r&b, classic rock, some techno/trance (only if im drunk tho LOL) some rap (not trendy shit or current mainstream)as well as classical. good music is good music no matter what the genre. but no matter what country or mariachi music does nothin for me ...lol

What about new metallica are they any good now?
Jul 6, 2017 7:26 AM

Jun 2017
In Terms of pure personal enjoyment All the Small Things by Blink 182

In Terms of construction, lyrics and effort Bohemian Rhapsody
'DDP, while your in the hospital screaming in pain, your wife will be on her back screaming my name!'- Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner
Apr 30, 2020 10:20 PM

Jun 2017
whatraceami said:
In Terms of pure personal enjoyment All the Small Things by Blink 182

In Terms of construction, lyrics and effort Bohemian Rhapsody

I hate that I wrote this. Its fucking retarded on too many levels. If you ask me this now your answer is probably gonna be a Coheed or a Tool song. God did my taste suck massive dick then dear Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I hate the fact too that I thought my music taste was superior because I listened to pop punk, that is one of THE most dumbest things I've ever heard. Legit was about to go to bed and I stumbled upon this literal cringe cream pie from my mid teens.
'DDP, while your in the hospital screaming in pain, your wife will be on her back screaming my name!'- Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» The worst line you ever heard.

Animewolfguy - Jun 11, 2012

2 by EggyGreggy »»
Apr 30, 2020 10:29 PM

» Who is your most beloved artist and you most hated artist.

Animewolfguy - Jun 30, 2012

4 by EggyGreggy »»
Apr 30, 2020 10:27 PM

» What is the worst music you heard in your life!

Animewolfguy - Jun 11, 2012

11 by EggyGreggy »»
Apr 30, 2020 10:23 PM

» What comes first, the Music or lyrics?

Animewolfguy - Aug 16, 2012

3 by Animewolfguy »»
Aug 22, 2012 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.