Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 3, 2012 2:16 AM

Jun 2010
I thought it might be fun to write some short stories from prompts. I'll put up a random picture and you have to write something. It can be as long or short as you like!
Here's the first prompt:

I'll try to write something as well.
Good luck!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 3, 2012 2:27 AM

Jun 2010
Who was this party girl they all talked about? We'd see her, we all saw her at the A-list parties. She'd be batting her eyes at the rich bachelors, twisting her arms through theirs like an octopus. Her laugh was so high and clear, like a bell. The four of us were too far beneath her radar, so we just watched and wondered. Maybe if we had a big case, the kind that gets the public behind you, maybe then she'd speak to us. But as it was, lawyers just weren't big enough game it seems.
Her rhinestone earrings and faux pearls became priceless just by being in such close proximity of her glowing face. The lines of the tight white dresses she wore were hypnotising. She was definitely the most attractive young gold-digger this season. We all wondered just how old she really was. We called her Holly Golightly because we didn't know her name.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2012 4:54 AM

Jul 2011
In our group of friends, there was one particular girl. She had a great smile. She was always obviously present, always talking, but no one really knew her well; we actually had no idea how she got into our group of friends, she just was there and everyone was fine with that.
She is now gone. This picture is the last thing we have of her, and in this picture you can see about everything we ever knew about her. Huge earrings, huge smile, alcohol and nicotine; a shirt both hiding and emphasising her feminine nature. Our group of friends was never the same after she disappeared; in the end it seems she never joined our group of friends, we formed around her. Wherever she is, I hope she is happy; rest in peace.
Kill the boy and let the man be born

May 6, 2012 10:58 PM

Jan 2011
Her smile bright. Her laughter would echo throughout the workplace. She'd go up and talk to you as if you were her best friend, with no care in the world. The way she walked with confidence and elegance. She was the cheerful girl who'd bring muffins and coffee in the morning, saying things like, "You need food and coffee to get you going!" She was like our mother who'd pester us, a little sister we wanted to protect or a wife who we wanted to always be happy. But there's more to her than what meets the eyes, I wondered if anyone else at the office knew about this side of her. That's what I thought when I saw her that night at the bar, leaning against the arm of a man who looked to be in his fourties. I didn't realize it before...I only realized it then, that this woman was engraved in all of my thoughts. I wanted her. I wanted her to belong only to me. And the sight of her with someone else enraged me. No. No. No! She's mine! And so I made her mine. I watched as the last light in her eyes flickered and died out.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Writers World - Your creations

Rhyan - Jan 15, 2012

14 by Mafortion »»
Aug 6, 2012 1:15 PM

» The never ending story...

koleare - Feb 3, 2012

29 by Mafortion »»
Aug 6, 2012 12:43 PM

» NoHeart Updates

NoHeart - Mar 13, 2012

8 by NoHeart »»
Jun 15, 2012 12:33 AM

» All You Need by PoeticShadow

PoeticShadow - Mar 1, 2012

0 by PoeticShadow »»
Mar 1, 2012 9:58 AM

» The Blood Red Moon By Shiny Espeon

NearTu - Feb 26, 2012

0 by NearTu »»
Feb 26, 2012 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.