Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2012 2:27 AM
Jun 2009
For all of those who already watch the movie we all know that she died in the end.Although at the end of the rolling credits it shown a clip where Tomoki saw someone in the light with falling feathers then he smiled.Also in Sohara's album where they had a picture together,Hiyori reappered in the photo beside Tomoki.Do this hints she is still alive and will return in SnO 3?

Also here in this page Hiyori is listed as one of the support characters
--> http://myanimelist.net/anime/12783/Sora_no_Otoshimono_3/characters
Can someone answer this? Thanks in advance! ;D
Mar 2, 2012 10:24 AM

Jun 2011
the answer for the question | Yes |

in my opinion ,

although

still i love it :D

all we can do is to be patient and wait for the 3rd season :D
Mar 2, 2012 5:19 PM
Jun 2009
Thanks for the response ^_^
I hope she really lives on...because I felt really sad when Tomoki failed to save her...T^T
Also if you watch the trailer of the movie there are various scenes where not shown in the movie like The train to Tomoki's fly/Tomoki summit,the curse EGG,and Tomoki running in the night...
I think they cut it down for Season 3?
Mar 3, 2012 12:38 PM

Jun 2011
Yeah i think so ,
Mar 4, 2012 5:54 AM
Jun 2009
Thanks!
Now I'm getting my hopes high that she will return in SnO 3 because that scenes where part of Hiyori arc which they had seperate for a new season ;D
Also if they will make her one of Tomoki's harem it will be better at least for me xD!
Mar 7, 2012 6:20 PM

May 2011
i hope she does. She jumped all the way to the top of my favorite angeloids.
Mar 8, 2012 7:17 PM

Feb 2012
I really hope so <3
Mar 9, 2012 2:10 PM

Feb 2012
I agree! my number 1 angeloid too :3
Really hopes she comes back!
In the manga nymphf succeed to hack her system and make her a free angeloid too bad they've changed the plot..

nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan Forever!
Mar 9, 2012 5:41 PM
Dec 2010
just finished the movie, it was great! Ikaros will always be my fav but kazane is my 2nd fav no matter what. and just so you guys know....in the manga (which the anime follows really closely) she is still alive.
Mar 9, 2012 5:42 PM
Dec 2010
@th3dudee yeah the plot changed slightly but it wouldnt take the much work to bring her back, especially with how the movie ends (after the credits).
Mar 10, 2012 5:21 PM

Mar 2010
It honestly doesn't matter if she comes back or not. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with Hiyori, but after her arc she only pops up every now and then for fanservice. So unless the 3rd season plot will be HEAVILY anime original (which I hope not) and they work her in it, they're just bring her back only to have her underwear flashed.
Mar 10, 2012 7:11 PM
Jun 2009
The plot changed a lot because they defeated Chaos who evolves into an adult which in the manga she is not defeated yet.
And one more fact that Hiyori might be still alive is because of her powers "Time Lapse" which she used to make Astrea's sword return to normal form and made nymph return to her position in the ground,by using this power she return back to her favorite place (where Tomoki is standing and waiting) right at the timing before the explosion...She's an angeloid of clockwork afterall.

If you play
[WARCRAFT DOTA and had use Nerubian Weaver you already know what "Time Lapse" is.]
Mar 13, 2012 9:33 PM

Oct 2010
Explicitz said:

this
Mar 15, 2012 8:53 AM
May 2011
AREM115 said:
The plot changed a lot because they defeated Chaos who evolves into an adult which in the manga she is not defeated yet.
And one more fact that Hiyori might be still alive is because of her powers "Time Lapse" which she used to make Astrea's sword return to normal form and made nymph return to her position in the ground,by using this power she return back to her favorite place (where Tomoki is standing and waiting) right at the timing before the explosion...She's an angeloid of clockwork afterall.

If you play
[WARCRAFT DOTA and had use Nerubian Weaver you already know what "Time Lapse" is.]

good, i support u
Mar 22, 2012 10:41 PM

Jul 2009
She kind of gets sidelined in the manga. So maybe they'll change that in the anime.
Mar 26, 2012 10:17 PM

Mar 2010
AREM115 said:

If you play

all true, but seeing in the movie they had Chaos in Synapse and not with Tomoki they can easily have the Man of Synapse try to kill her there and have Chaos run to Tomoki only to see him saying how he hates Angeloids putting her back in her pain is love mentality. but even if they didn't Chaos only pops up twice (so far) after Hiyori's arc. once for Tomoki to show her what "Love" is (his version anyway.... really wanted 2 c that animated lol) and at the end of the fight which will probably be the finale of season 3. cutting Chaos out will hurt the plot in the long run, but 4 the sake of season 3 not so much. but getting back 2 topic, Hiyori will most likely be in the 3rd season either as she was in the manga (rarely seen, only for fan service), or as more relevant part of the story by REALLY changing the plot (which i would prefer they don't). But either way, it freakin' Sora no Otoshimono so I'm watching no matter what
Mar 29, 2012 11:08 PM
Jun 2009
ona5200 said:
AREM115 said:

If you play

all true, but seeing in the movie they had Chaos in Synapse and not with Tomoki they can easily have the Man of Synapse try to kill her there and have Chaos run to Tomoki only to see him saying how he hates Angeloids putting her back in her pain is love mentality. but even if they didn't Chaos only pops up twice (so far) after Hiyori's arc. once for Tomoki to show her what "Love" is (his version anyway.... really wanted 2 c that animated lol) and at the end of the fight which will probably be the finale of season 3. cutting Chaos out will hurt the plot in the long run, but 4 the sake of season 3 not so much. but getting back 2 topic, Hiyori will most likely be in the 3rd season either as she was in the manga (rarely seen, only for fan service), or as more relevant part of the story by REALLY changing the plot (which i would prefer they don't). But either way, it freakin' Sora no Otoshimono so I'm watching no matter what

Good idea but I think bringing chaos back to be an opponent again would be a bad idea because in the end of SnO forte Chaos is seen living with Tomoki and the others...also that would be boring if chaos will be an enemy again
Mar 31, 2012 11:02 PM
Jul 2011
I Ultra Extremely Strongly Hope that Kazane Hiyori will return in Heaven's lost property season 3 as Human not angeloid.
Apr 3, 2012 5:25 PM

Jun 2010
She should return in season 3 as a supporting character.
Apr 3, 2012 5:27 PM
Nov 2010
I wouldn't mind if she did returned, but the most important question is will Chaos return?
Apr 3, 2012 9:51 PM

Mar 2010
AREM115 said:
ona5200 said:
AREM115 said:

If you play

Good idea but I think bringing chaos back to be an opponent again would be a bad idea because in the end of SnO forte Chaos is seen living with Tomoki and the others...also that would be boring if chaos will be an enemy again

seeing as they didn't write Chaos into movie (which i was SOOO curious about how they were gonna put her in it, only to be despondent to seeing her back in the Synapse), I don't see them keeping her in Tomoki's harem. I would LOVE to see Chaos added to an anime original plot more the Hiyori, but if they were gonna do that they would have put her in the movie.

also i see Chaos more as a hurt lonely little girl who needs some love more than an enemy
Apr 4, 2012 2:04 AM
Apr 2012
Explicitz said:
She jumped all the way to the top of my favorite angeloids.

She really does.

i am looking forward to see her back in season 3, even just for fans service. She is the most human like angeloid (maybe because she was). I would imagine her as a perfect role as Sohara's archrival. on one hand, Sohara can be very brutal towards Tomoki (with her karate chop). On the other hand, Hiyori can be very gentle to him which may make Sohara jealous.

I have no idea how she can be integrated into the mainstream though. Unlike the other angeloids who stay with Tomoki, Hiyori actually has her own life on earth. i also cant see her as a combat style angeloid like the others probably because she is so gentle, sensitive and such a peace lover, although she did fight against Ikaros them. Thats why i think she will remain sidelined in the plot even if she reappears in the 3rd season. but i dont mind, i just want her back!!!
stranger1117Apr 4, 2012 2:42 AM
Apr 10, 2012 8:51 AM

Aug 2009
Explicitz said:

We think the same brother.

And about her returning, the chances are really high with the scene after the credits. And I would never expect Sora no Otoshimono to kill someone off...

And because according to MAL season 3 is a sequel to the movie. Hiyori should be back... if she isn't, I'll just delude myself ^^
Apr 21, 2012 10:46 PM
Apr 2012
She probably won't be back, but I'd like to see her in the 3rd season, more than chaos.
Apr 22, 2012 2:12 PM

Jan 2012
AkiyamaShiro said:
She probably won't be back, but I'd like to see her in the 3rd season, more than chaos.

You can be right :/ But in the ending the bells give me some hope. It's sad they change the story so much from the manga.
Apr 24, 2012 12:46 PM

Mar 2012
well chronologically the movie is the latest chapter and from what i heard chaos is still in the capsule as for hiyori even in the movie it is hinted that she might still be alive so she might return when forte came out the manga was up until the chapter where chaos was left by ikaros under the ocean which is ep 9 so they had to continue the last 3 episode which luckily didn't deviate that much the only major difference instead of chaos consuming seirien she consumed several fish and returned in a stronger form. season 3 will most likely be up too where they must face black ikaros and ikaros will evolve into into ikaros II if u think about it is a possible theory since they annouced the third season right after the black ikaros arc finished
May 4, 2012 12:05 AM

Oct 2011
I'm thinking she will be back in some fashion.

As for Chaos being in a capsule during the movie just because she was let out for awhile doesn't mean she could of gone back in for a little maintenance, maybe who knows. I'm just grasping at straws to help make sense of that part.
Jul 18, 2012 5:36 PM
May 2008
Z-flame said:
I wouldn't mind if she did returned, but the most important question is will Chaos return?
yes she will
Jan 13, 2013 8:08 PM
Jan 2013
This song by Utada Hikaru "first love" totally matches: kazane's feelings toward tomoki, the whole story, and the last ending part listen to it and u will really feel the whole movie. :D email me @ clizcool@gmail.com wanna now how u guys think about it thx alot u WONT regret it i promise thx.
Jan 26, 2013 9:07 PM

Oct 2010
Ya,she havent die....(*v*)
Signature Removed
Feb 13, 2013 10:40 PM
Dec 2012
So Far from Tomoki's Harem, I think Ikaros and Hiyori are the only two that treats Tomoki fairly well, cause even if Sohara, Nymph and Astrea all have feelings for Tomoki but they don't actually treat Tomoki very well and yes even if Hiyori returns in the third season it would be hard for her to be a main character because she only showed up for two times in the manga after the Hiyori Arc............
Mar 6, 2013 2:38 AM
Mar 2013
I do Agree.. Hiyori became my favorite angeloid too..she made the story more interesting..
Mar 18, 2013 5:56 PM

Aug 2012
The movie was a bit different from the manga story.. if SnO3 follows the manga then she will most likely return.
Mar 18, 2013 5:58 PM
Nov 2010
johannrubio said:
Z-flame said:
yes she will
how?
Mar 29, 2013 3:02 PM
Dec 2012
Explicitz said:

shes my favorite too.
what i hope now is because shes become an angeloid she doesnt get neglected in the whole love relationship like the other birds.
THE OPPAI DRAGON SHALL SOON ARISE!
~Zoom Zoom Iyaan!
---------------------
Mar 29, 2013 6:20 PM

Feb 2013
Tomoki is slowly building his army of hot angeloids.
~ El Psy Congroo~

May 7, 2013 1:08 PM

Mar 2012
Well Hiyori just died on Chapter 70.. Which is why I f***ing hate Chaos for killing her... She didn't die in the movie.. the Epilogue and the manga supports it

"The End Justifies The Means"
-Niccolo Machiavelli
Aug 13, 2013 8:08 AM
Aug 2013
I'm sorry to say guy's but.......she died at chapter 70 and somehow sacrificed herself for chaos.........BUT DON'T WORRY cause it looks like something interesting is happening that will involve EVERYTHING.BUT WHY DID SHE DIE SO YOUNG????
Aug 17, 2013 1:04 PM

Jun 2013
To be entirely honest, Hiyori is my all-time favourite character of this series...(which is kinda ironic considering she's only appeared in one movie thus far).

I really wouldn't mind seeing her return to fight for Tomoki's affections, though I can't see an actual relationship happening... a ending like that would be considered too "predictable", probably.

EDIT: oh wait, damn. That's what I get for not reading the topic prior to posting. So I guess an appearance is quite unlikely, huh.
Aug 18, 2013 8:58 PM

Dec 2012
Not sure it's actually valid input, but Hiyori is part of a big plot mechanic later on in the manga. Without her presence in the anime adaptation, I doubt they will get past a third season. Well, I suppose that was more of an opinion than anything, I apologize.
Pretty much It would be very wise to stick with the original storyline instead of going off in some freelanced direction... that way they can produce more seasons and it wont disappoint fans as much.
Eos3Aug 18, 2013 9:02 PM
Dec 19, 2013 3:38 AM
Jan 2013
I believe she will return and become one of the main characters for season 3
Feb 12, 2014 5:08 PM
Feb 2014
sorry guy, but unfortunately there will be no season 3. a movie titled "Heaven's Lost Property Final: My Eternal Master" will be airing in Japan in April. Then nothing after that. as far as we know, of course.
Feb 12, 2014 9:58 PM

Aug 2012
Mosttoast said:
sorry guy, but unfortunately there will be no season 3. a movie titled "Heaven's Lost Property Final: My Eterna
l Master" will be airing in Japan in April. Then nothing after that. as far as we know, of course.

you dont say?
May 7, 2016 11:32 PM
May 2016
Yes think so hiyori is my favorite character in the movie ❤❤❤wy she must do die😭😭😭I hate the stupid bomb😭😭
Jul 7, 2016 7:16 PM
Jul 2016
There has been a new movie following the last one by it leaves out one HUGE detail. Shortly after the movie starts you see kazane (as an angeloid) sitting down with all the other characters perfectly fine, with no info to back up how she is even still alive and how she survived a bomb.i might just be being an idiot and haven't found the episode yet. IDK reply and tell me either 1 or 2 (1. That there is no episode or information about how she got back.)(2. I am being dumb and haven't found the episode or movie it explains this) P.S. please reply with either 1 or 2 and if it is two please send me a link in your reply

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Final: Eternal My Master Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2014

178 by donovaneme89 »»
Feb 16, 9:41 PM

Poll: » The most annoying character in Sora no Otoshimono is..?

Asteris - Jun 22, 2013

44 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Aug 19, 2023 2:05 PM

» Explanation

tirafesi - Sep 3, 2014

23 by falko92 »»
Dec 18, 2022 3:12 PM

Poll: » The movie should have higher ratings...

Renaultclio101 - Oct 10, 2014

7 by KungYii1994 »»
Jan 27, 2018 4:51 PM

» What was the true ending of Sora No Otoshimono?

Wincest77 - Sep 9, 2017

6 by Wincest77 »»
Sep 10, 2017 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.